[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

95% of people are fucking lost!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

I give up, I'm tired of trying to wake you fuckers up because you niggas keep missing the forest for the trees and keep stuck on small shit. I'm going to try redpilling just ONE MORE TIME:

>Modern Science is BULLSHIT! Stop relying on medjournals and official scientific documents to dictate your view of reality you stupid fucks. They only let us know maybe 1/10 of the actual truth of this world!

Take everything with a grain of salt and study everything you can about history and ancient sciences. It's not about finding fucking evidence, it's about finding the gaps that your fucking leaders are filling or explaining to you!

> The paranormal and supernatural exist. I'm not saying any religion or belief is right. I'm just saying that your supernatural occurrences taking some of them are simply not hallucinations or stupid people mistaking things.

You havent any of these experiences or encounters then you're just fucking out of luck. The reason it has become harder to experience the supernatural is because our connections to the subtle realm haave been destroyed through the manipulations of our diet and degradation of the dna. There also seems to be events happening in which the connections of the spiritual plane and phyiscal has decreased, in whatever manner.

> Your fucking leaders and leading scientist aren't even ATHEIST! Literally go research the connection freemasonry and the our current government.

Go research our medieval scientist that we hold in such a high regard, they were rocursians.

>Reality is vibrations, electricity, frequencies, etc. No, I'm reading from some new age pamphlet.

This is just how shit is!! Our world is not as concrete and fixed as it appears to be. Nigga you just don't what they've could've doing this this little place.
That's all, If this resonates with you then good. If not, then go away.
>>
>Why won't you accept my gospel?

Because your gospel is probably your assumptions on what supernatural things are real mixed with good feelings, your best wishes and a dose of conspiracy theories.
>>
File: oops.jpg (81KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
81KB, 529x529px
>Obnoxious tone
>Posts - what most people here would consider - obvious truths as if they're stunning revelations
>Writes like a teenager
>rocursians

OP, you're stupid AND annoying.
>>
>>19461880
>niggas
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: C3HpsvJWIAAv6JB.jpg (110KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
C3HpsvJWIAAv6JB.jpg
110KB, 770x770px
>>19461880
Congratulations. You win today's 'cunt' award.
>>
>>19461880

Fuck off nobody gives a shit. SAGE
>>
"Lost" and sexualized imagery is used in mind control. OP confirmed for shill.
>>
File: 1490931290218.jpg (41KB, 720x383px) Image search: [Google]
1490931290218.jpg
41KB, 720x383px
>There also seems to be events happening in which the connections of the spiritual plane and phyiscal has decreased, in whatever manner
>>
What you say is true. The way you say it, and the image you posted, give the mighty impression you learned nothing from what you learned.
>>
>>19461880
Oh look it's a normie trying to talk about things he barely understands so other people can barely understand it as well. Validate me please /x/!
>>
>>19461919

he's probably confusing everyone for the paid shills that come here with their fedora speil
>>
File: P0P.jpg (262KB, 620x854px) Image search: [Google]
P0P.jpg
262KB, 620x854px
>>19461880

People have their own paths, and must walk them on their own, at their own pace. If someone isn't ready to process information then they won't be able to process that information regardless of how you seethe or froth from their failure to meet your expectations. Expectation is a symptom of attachment; Attachment leads only to discord, discord is not the path of harmony -- Not the path of nirvana. However, trying to guide others when you do not even know your own way is perilous to both yourself and those you wish to guide. If you understand this message, then you walk a path towards harmony; If you do not, then you do not. Only those who wish to be helped, can be helped, friend. Food for thought.
>>
>>19461880
>modern science is bullshit
>typing on an electronic device
lol
>>
>>19461880
>No, I'm reading from some new age pamphlet.

Yes you are
>>
>>19461880
Are there any catgirl spells in this post?
I didn't think so. Sage.
>>
>>19461919
>>19461927
>>19461929
>>19461938

Shillington
>>
>>19462043
Schizo
>>
Congrats, OP; this is by far the most asinine post I'll read all day. Saged af
>>
>>19462043
God help us all, we have discovered that "Brothas Lacking A Common Knowledge" people throw this word around. On a chan of all places! Well, as long as they finally take their redpill.
>it's taken this long

Perhaps this is a pendulum swing in the [right] direction, however.
>>
>>19461880
forgive them oh lord for they know not what they do
>>
File: faggotop.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
faggotop.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>tfw cant wake up because faggot op cant stop making idiotic threads with contradicting claims filled with edgy teen language and stupid use of greentext and spacing
>>
>>19461880
If you're going to pretend to be enlightened you should work on your self-awareness. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for pretending to be enlightened. Fake it til you make it and all that jazz. But you sound less like a guru than like a slightly precocious highschool hippie who just discovered marijuana telling his grandparents at a holiday dinner that they "just don't get it, maaaaan."
>>
>>19461971
>came here to post this
>>
>>19461880
Fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>19462086

Sure buddy, sure.
>>
>>19461880
>Modern Science is BULLSHIT! Stop relying on medjournals and official scientific documents to dictate your view of reality you stupid fucks. They only let us know maybe 1/10 of the actual truth of this world!

if you dont believe them you can just check everything yourself
learn math and physics and see how every equation fits
its not magic, its logic
>>
>(high percantage) of people are x!!
Hahaha!
>>
File: IMG_2320.png (132KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.png
132KB, 500x522px
>>
>>19461880
Shut up moron you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>19461880
>it's not about evidence
>Tesla didn't come to his conclusions using the scientific method
>>
>>19461880
>connections of the spiritual and physical has decreased
ruh roh
>>
A stamped mimic acts inside an orange.
>>
>>19461880
Here's a tip: if you think everyone's an idiot, you are the idiot.
>>
>>19461880
bump in support.
thank's OP, but I've given up on commoners long ago.

The only thing I would add is that the Scientific method is legit.
Scientific dogma is as BS as religious dogma.
but, somewhere in between; if you combine scientific formula with spiritual orientation, you WILL find the TRUTH.
>>
Regardless of OP's attitude, he's right.
>>
do you feel better now OP...?
>>
Some scientists really spill the beans, though.
That atoms can be manipulated by doing certain things and without a nuclear reactor.

Now we just need to discover those certain things.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.