[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Government employee here. I feel like I am being slowly recruited/indoctrinated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: deepstate.jpg (321KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
deepstate.jpg
321KB, 851x851px
Government employee here.

I feel like I am being slowly recruited/indoctrinated into the deep state and shit is getting pretty crazy.

What do?
>>
Run
>>
>>19461780
>implying that's an option
Where do you propose I go?
>>
Post all the deets here
>>
>>19461770
Explain further. You sound like you're full of shit.
>>
>>19461770
How?
>>
>>19461782
Just Run.
Insanity is a defense mechanism too dear.
>>
You'd have more answers on /pol
And more serious answers too
This board is not the same anymore, it's full of non ironic schizos and smug retards who roleplay
>>
>>19461799
They have to explain what is happening before they can attempt to get any relevant answers.
>>
>>19461770
How much is a janitor paying these days?
>>
>>19461770
Quit now. I did.
>>
File: 1500428826777.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500428826777.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>19461792
>dear
>>
>>19461784
>>19461785
>>19461787
I know it sounds unbelievable, but from my perspective it's very real. I'm probably not going to help my reliability here on 4chan /x/ because I won't say what sector of the government I work in. I will say that I'm not holed up in some complex. I talk to members of the community of a well sized city and this makes me a quasi-public figure. My city has about 400,000 people in it.

I have been in this field for three years. In college, where I studied economics, I met this girl who was hoping to generally do the same thing I do and we started hanging out pretty often. She started 'really getting into philosophy' (which sounded very strange coming from her) and began attending churches, reading more, etc.

Around this time, I started having batshit insane nightmares and sometimes weird hallucinations in class at college. One time I hallucinated that my prof was becoming an octopus, more like the bad guy from the little mermaid because her top half was the same, and maybe a minute after this girl started texting me weird shit from bible verses and then - I shit you not - "See anything weird today? ;)"

I did not link anything together until she started inviting me to various gatherings of her friends where they would often just turn on the TV and watch the weirdest shit - I guess through a YouTube app on her PlayStation. She told me she had started researching drugs and wondered if I would try LSD with her, but I refused and left the party early where one of our mutual friends (who was also there) told me she dropped a heavy amount of acid and other dropped only moderate amounts.
>>
>>19461813
So you took some drugs or had dome residual get in your system.... ok, I'm with ya.
>>
>>19461813
I don't see what the acid girl has to do with your government job or deep state indoctrination, this all sounds like psychobabble tbf
>>
>>19461813
Anyway, a year later I got the current job that I have now. I went to the orientation and it went pretty normal, about like you'd expect, but the meetings became more and more bizarre as time went on. I won't go into details, because I am extremely paranoid that I can be tracked, but essentially I was given documentation about 9 months ago on around 1700 individuals that - if you saw it - would blow your mind. I'm talking mind control, economic control, whatever. It really freaked me out, but I was told pretty sternly that the information I received was not to leave the walls of my building.

About two weeks ago, I was asked if I would be interested in leading an 'orientation team' by my superior, who I know has done heavy amounts of hallucinogenic drugs with this girl, who works in a neighboring city doing basically the same thing I do.

My main concern is that A.) I have been mentally controlled by this girl and B.) these documents I was given are morally compromising and are linked to some sort of deep state and C.) I am being recruited into some shadow government program

>>19461828
I have never taken drugs (that I know of). I left the party before this person took LSD.
>>
litteraly just drive to fucking sean hannitys house with the paperwork retard.
>>
>>19461842
Exactly, that you know of. But you were in close proximity to those using hallucinogens. You got some in your system inadvertently, or someone slipped it in your system.
>>
>>19461855
I have passed all of my drug tests at work.

Then again, I'm also convinced that these people WANT me to take drugs, so who fucking knows. I think I might be losing it - I am starting to see reality as a construct in my own mind and not the other way around.
>>
>>19461858
what a fuckin' pussy
>>
>>19461858
Hallucinogens are hard to detect on drug screens. If they even tested for that. I am more interested in the classified information you are talking about.
>>
File: IMG_1363.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>19461813
I feel you man.
I'm finding out way too much occult stuff strangely relating to me. Almost all of it has to do with the letter A or the number 6. In finding so much stuff about Saturn the sixth planet. My Hebrew gematria is the same as Archon who are said to live on Saturn's moons. I'm having visions involving Angels under the leadership of the 6th ArchAngel, each one's name starting with A. There are MANY more occult things I have connections to. All of them involve either 6 or A. Also jews get scared whenever they hear my full name for some reason.
>>
>>19461870
*I'm finding so much stuff about Saturn.
>>
This sounds like more typical schizo bullshit.
>>
>>19461858
You shouldn't overthink about it anon, it never ends well for your mind.
>>19461870
Oh the Archon anon! Remember the one with Tiamat as Hebrew gematria? It's-a-me!
>>
File: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg (51KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg
51KB, 600x599px
>>19461813
You do not work for the gov't.
>>
>>19461876
Hey what's up.
Also what's freaky is Archon has six letters and are said to be cybernetic creatures. I'm a computer scientist.
>>
Just remove yourself from the situation. You haven't given much details about your situation . If you know government secrets or something like that it would be wise not to "run" but strategically remove yourself from the situation.
>>
>>19461870
Great God Pan! haha
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>19461770
>Government employee
Is "Government" a euphemism for McDonalds?
Why don't you get a real job and move out of your long suffering parents' house?
>>
>>19461770
its all fake. they have been caught a few times doing this shit

what they do is pretend they are part of a shadow government that runs the united states. the thing is if they are reported with evidence like a tapped confession they cave and admit it was all bullshit and half the time roll over on others doing this shit

its always like less than 15 people and their aids doing this shit and none of them have friends in the pentagon or even law enforcement. the aids will pretend to be secret service and even fbi which is were long prison sentences come into play
>>
>>19461902
Why is there always one pretentious cunt that has to spout bullshit as if they were an authority on the matter. Congratulations cunt.
>>
I work for the govt too, OP. I have GEICO.
>>
File: IMG_0855.jpg (40KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.jpg
40KB, 350x364px
>>19461870
>>19461876
>>19461885
Come to think of it the Freemason symbol also kind of looks like an A. If you make a Star of David with 6 Alphas you get an all seeing eye in each of the points.
>>
>>19461813
>See anything weird today? ;)

Okay. See that's good fucking story telling. But as for real life, this is too specific. Just like rick saying he wears blue pants. This story is too likely to be fake, but your writing style has good hooks.
>>
>>19461858
Drugs don't actually influence your mind. MUCH. Really what LDS Psilisibin and THC do. Is they make your body relax, or they put you on your ass. And with non-normal motor function. You realize just how creative and fast your mind actually is.

Yes, the drugs influence this somewhat. But not so much as is often claimed. And if they want you to try LSD, I'd say go for it. Unless you are diagnosed with borderline personality or schizophrenia runs in your family. It's like smoking weed, but more intense and it lasts for a good few hours.
>>
File: frys electronics.jpg (139KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
frys electronics.jpg
139KB, 720x960px
post your boss' IP address and I can get it hacked.
bust that shit wide open
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (56KB, 832x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
56KB, 832x1025px
>>19461918
It kind of looks like a sheriff's badge. Interesting, I never suspected that thing would have occult symbolism.
>>
>>19461960
If you do this, you will get a stern talking too, young man.
>>
>>19461770
easy break up with her
and don't trust any jew you meet
>>
File: hacker bomb.jpg (149KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
hacker bomb.jpg
149KB, 500x422px
>>19461968
i know the secret techniques
>>
File: 1493474129973.jpg (26KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493474129973.jpg
26KB, 600x512px
>the gubbamint recruits dirty festival hippies for their evil mind control programs
>>
>>19461770
Get suicided for even suggesting you are on a Mongolian basketweaving forum
>>
>>19461770
Keep us in your pocket anon
>>
>>19461984
The perfect plan. What statues are they gonna tear down next?
>>
>>19461976
Spookular
>>
>>19461870
That doesn´t prove anything, my gematria is the same as Jesus and yet here I am, and no, I´m not being ironic. Maybe you just larping or just being too much paranoid about stuff
>>
>>19462051
It's not the that which bugs me it's A and 6 appearing in every occult thing related to me.
>>
>>19461813
You're not going into the deep state if your only doing local/state government anon. You gotta be a fed before they send you your membership package and t-shirt
>>
>>19462123
I am a federal employee.
>>
>>19462139
Proofs
>>
>>19461813
>I talk to members of the community of a well sized city

you're watters... and it's your world
>>
>>19461813
it looks they are trying to test your mental strenght.
the lsd is to brainwash you with their bs, lsd is not bad but if you are hanging around bad people they will try to fuck with your mind.
>>
Leak deepstate secrets to Wikileaks and 4chan.

Get recruited into the deepstate, get them to place a bunch of responsibility on you, then do a terrible job.
>>
>>19462232
this
>>
>>19461770
http://www.pogo.org/report-corruption/
>>
>>19461870
Now THIS is LARPing.
>>
>>19461842
>tfw will never be recruited into the shadow government so you can live a great life and enjoy exploiting the hypocritical system you're part of
>>
>>19463105
I fucking wish. Could you imagine being in my shoes knowing all this is real? It's scaring the fuck outta me.
>>
>>19463142
Like I got a BA in a field I thought would be useful to making sure the public stays ignorant but then I can't get into anything because I'm having a hard time competing with people with specialized degrees for the public jobs but would lack the willingness to go in deep. I want a good retirement and I want to enjoy shepherding the sheeple.
>>
RIP OP
He got snared by the faggot in >>19462953
>>
>>19461842
Tell us more about the 1700 people. Are they regular citizens being watched because they are special, or are they simply big wigs or regular people who are targets of government brainwashing?

Give us more. Can you describe any generalities in terms of age/occupation/why the government is interested.

Do you track telepaths?
>>
OP who keeps spraying me with chemtrails it's been nearly 20 months of this shit all day every day right above me they hit the ground and hurt me I'm being actually serious pls help tell me who
>>
>>19463501
Nvm a voice told me in my head "I can't tell you"
>>
>>19461770
are you still here and reading thread? i need to tell u something
>>
>>19461842
If you were "extremely paranoid about being traced" you wouldn't have mentioned specific texts sent to you not to mention all your details.

LARP.

SAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>19461803
>This
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.