[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the "empty internet theory"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: ChamberClose.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ChamberClose.png
6KB, 200x200px
>>
>>19461530
How about you tell me what *you* know first.
>>
>>19461546
nothing anon, truly nothing
>>
>>19461530
That it actually is just a series of tubes.
>>
>>19461530
That you guys just pass the time until I show up. After I'm done posting, you brag on the sub-internet that I (You)'d you to thousands of others.
>>
>>19461530
It's the all-encompassing theory of all things. The two basic facts, as a starter:
- If something bad happens in the world, for any arbitrary definition of "bad", it was caused by a) Putin, or b) Trump.
- If anybody posts a question on an image board about a thing he just invented, and nobody else ever heard of, the answer is always: "OP is a faggot."
>>
>>19461556
Literally this.
Internet is devoid of contents.
It's all our minds
>>
>>19461566
So when I buy data or pay my internet bill my imagination works again?

That's a shit theory desu.
>>
>>19461575
Tell me seven theories from /x/ that aren't bs at first glance.
>>
>>19461580
Some theories try or are based on real life mysteries.

This sounds like a kid that has never went a day without the internet and takes it for granted would make up
>>
>>19461564
Well, you were right about the first part
>>
There isn't actually any other real users on the internet. Only you.
>>
>Google reveals nothing on the subject except this thread
Nice OC OP, kys yourself plz.
>>
>>19461790
i saw it in redpill thread op's image and dont know what is it.
>>
>>19461806
It's a minimalist clip art of a revolver chamber.
>>
>>19461530
The whole of reality IS in our minds. We are minds, floating in the ether, what we perceive as reality is a construct that allows us to communicate with other minds, other - aspects of ourselves. For we are one and separate at the same. The whole reason for existence is for duality to reconcile and become oneness.

Hence the invention of the web (a construct made similar to our true nature), the mandela effect (usually plural becoming singular), the desire to travel and meet other cultures and embrace them (yes weebs). And all the talk we have of "man, we should just all come together. We're all the same anyway".

So is the internet empty? In a fashion yes as reality is illusion. Metaphysically yes it is empty until observed.
>>
>>19461771
Don't fuck with me like that. I've seen shit like that pic way too often.
>>
>>19461821
>If a tree falls in a forest with no witnesses does it make a sound when it falls? By quantum principles it doesn't
>>
>>19461837
Exactly. It's like, sleep mode for the universe. Nothing happens until observed by someone.

Then one of the 'gods' comes along and makes shit happen. nucular war bahaha
>>
>>19461821
That's an exceptionally shitty reason for existence.
>>
>>19461530
It's based on a hypothesis first published in Nature in 2009 that OP will die of painful ass cancer whilst choking on shemale cock
>>
>>19461873
Its the original reason for existence.

We are super intelligence - GOD in human form. But we've become trapped in this universe by the demiurge.

We are using this experience to learn, and will eventually attain gnosis and leave to join the Source or Great Spirit. We have eternity to experience multiple different forms of existence, most beyond our imagination, and we will see them, this is simply one incarnation.
>>
>>19461887
There's always one pretentious cunt that has to ruin it and start spouting bullshit as if they were an authority on the matter.

Congratulations cunt.
>>
>>19461904

I know nothing brother.
If you choose to disbelieve what I have said, that is as legit as what I have said. We can both be wrong together.

Thank you.
>>
>>19461910
Your words in this thread are diametrically opposed to the statement: "I know nothing". And then you thank someone for calling you a cunt...

People are strange
>>
File: asspad.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
asspad.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
>>
>>19461934
There's always one pretentious cunt that has to ruin it and start spouting bullshit as if they were an authority on the matter.

Congratulations cunt
>>
>>19461530
Probably one of those retarded "I'm the only REAL person in existence" theories.
>>
File: [terror intensifies].jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
[terror intensifies].jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>searched empty internet theory on google
>this thread is the only relevant thing that shows up
>>
>>19461843

Pretty sure that is false. If there wasn't a human on Earth but a tree fell. It would be that the tree fell. Just because you do not observe it does not mean it never happened.
>>
>>19462005
its a meme from the redpill image
>>
>>19461837
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_a_tree_falls_in_a_forest
>>
>>19462016
That's not what quantum mechanics tells us. It didn't fall if there will not be a future observer to collapse the wave function.
>>
>>19462061

That's like saying if everyone on the Earth were to die, then there would be no Earth. I'm pretty sure it would still exist regardless if we were on it or not.
>>
>>19462072
Perhaps, perhaps not.

Maybe there would be another 'Earth' that still contained sentient life.

It isn't about humanity, it's about sentience, something can comprehend it.
>>
I feel like maybe you shouldn't talk about it. There's enough people on that Lain shit committing suicide as it is.

Maybe have a thread surrounding the topic on /g/, but keep that shit outta here, OP.
>>
File: 1502808583175.gif (970KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1502808583175.gif
970KB, 500x355px
>>19462146
Systemspace ain't truly related to Lain reeeeeeee
>>
>>19462166
I know, but they're similar in certain aspects
>>
>>19461826
You've seen meme comics too often...?
>>
>>19462133
Shouldn't talk about it here anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
>>
>>19462785
?????
>>
>>19462785
and just where should we talk about it ?
>>
>>19461837
Nothing makes sounds. The tree still fell regardless if it was perceived or not. Sound is just a word to describe a certain stimuli we humans, we invented the word, receive. The tree causes vibrations and expends energy. The specific types is what we would perceive.

There are many vibrations outside of our ear's range of perception and they occur all the time. Doesn't mean they don't exist, just means we're unaware of them.

Quantum physics was founded by people deeply rooted in physical fact as observed by their physical sense from precepts taught to them through out their journey.

So, again, it doesn't make a "sound" regardless if someone is there or not because the word sound does not describe the event. It describes an external sensory stimulation by said event.

Consequently, the observation of any phenomena has a super subtle reaction between the observer and the phenomena being observed regardless of which sense was used in the observation.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.