[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Adderal Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

File: adderall-770x300.jpg (73KB, 770x300px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-770x300.jpg
73KB, 770x300px
So I wanna hear anyones experince in taking adderall speciffically the TAB ones. That may of resulted in a weird phenomenon to you such as feeling like you have psychic powers, fragment memories appearing, time travel, etc.

Pic related; The type of Adderall I am talking about.
>>
i took adderall and played csgo for 14 hours straight, and then promptly masturbated on and off for the next 24 hours while redosing, and then slept for 16+ hours. repeat this cycle until my script's empty.

is that paranormal?
>>
>>19460872
That stuff just made me really, really angry.
NOT EVEN ONCE, anymore.
>>
>>19460885
This is very paranormal.
>>
A bunch of my friends and I took 20mg of aderall. We had a conversation about how the unviverse started for like 8 hours straight. We we're saying things they made so much scientific sense. We were like geniuses that knew it all.
>>
>>19460872
Are you retarded? The fucking pill type has nothing to do with it, if it's Adderall, it's Adderall, and these experiences aren't exclusive to just Adderall, they're paired with most forms of speed, whether it's Vyvanse, Adderall, or Meth.

Adderall is simply L+D-Amphetamine anyways, and yes, spooky fucking shit happens on all speed.
>>
>>19460872
but yeah, any type of channeling or summoning is exponentiated on speed, entities are attract to that vibration like bees to honey

supposedly the negative reptoids natural vibration is that state just after the peak of a Meth high, the plateau/sketch phase or whatever, makes people more susceptible to vibrations and influence

many people report seeing shadow entities on speed binges, and it's more than just sleep deprivation, it's the combination
>>
I took a bottle of those over the course of a night and by the end of the night every time I would close my eyes I would see an endless slideshow of random faces.
>>
>>19460934
>spooky fucking shit happens on all speed
If by spooky you mean jerking off relentlessly for hours, then yes. Least that's how it's been when I've done meth.
>>
>>19460914
>>19460914
>>19460914
Cringe
>>
I can confirm that I would have all sorts of crazy thoughts -- thinking the radio was communicating something directly to me or in code. Feeling like I was remotely operated like a drone. Connecting dots that weren't logically related . Seeing shadows ... Not eating ..no sleep . Losing muscle mass ... Doing a lot of writing but then realizing later most of it is running circles like chasing my own tail. Mood swings . Insane amount of sexual activities . It's really fun I gotta admit but seriously stay away from it it's devil's work glad a stopped years ago.
>>
I'd like to add I was doing like 180 30mg xr a month totally insane that's legal... Fucking drug dealers with the title Dr. Stay away. You'd be amazed how smart u actually are... U wanna get high smoke weed don't fuck with pills they just want you insurance money
>>
>>19460872
Adderall really hits you with the sleep deprivation. That will make you hallucinate. I would go days at a time studying at Oxford fueled by Addy. And I would go places. I wouldn't recommend it however. You're borrowing against tomorrow with these types of stims. They are not sustainable and not worthy of psychedelic experiences.
>>
>>19460872
>feeling like you have psychic powers, fragment memories appearing, time travel, etc.
its called stimulant psychosis
>>
That's right you really just go crazy I don't think it's good for your frontal.cortex . It takes a long time to repair that overworked part of the brain.

If you want to end up like mama Murphy go ahead and have your fill. Eventually you will move on to harder drugs anyway.
>>
If u want to feel something magical take lsd it isn't something that can be abused and trust me u won't want to do it often. If you insist on experiencing magic that's the drug u want
>>
Once u take lsd you'll realize what an idiot you are for drinking or doing stims in the first place
>>
By the way I'm 30 I did Adderall in my late teens to early 20's I'm a computer programmer and I make a great living today. Without Adderall I have a profound sense of the world that I could not achieve while on it ... I tried and I found out that it cannot be done. You will miss the detail that you are so desperately reaching out for. It's ironic really
>>
You ever watch Rick and Morty? Remember that microscope the devil was selling that would make you retarded if you used it ? That's Adderall :)
>>
>>19461282
>>19461284
Hippy bullshit. Sure acid is great, but its not a magic fix your life drug. Nor is it something that is self regulating in that you won't want to do it as often as possible. If that's what you took from it then fantastic, but everyone knows that drugs (all drugs, even lsd) effect different individuals in different ways.
>>
It really is sleep deprivation and eventually psychosis. Upon come down the waking dreams are extremely common as well as shadow people.

I too have heard that demons are attracted to this false energy. I have only experience with crystal, not any pill form. And oddly enough its relaxing.
>>
You're right, i shouldn't recommend lsd. Especially to what is more than likely a teenager. I've always been reckless. I'm an adult now and it turns out I have access to whatever I want. I don't abuse drugs today and that's because I've lived enough life not to. Listen in throughout you will be forced to make choices, it's up to you to make the right ones. I remember when I was a teenager I was just looking to feel good and party with my friends. It's important to stay focused on what it is you love, figure out what truly makes you happy and follow it with passion. Stay away from drugs because they will only slow you down :)
>>
Adderall is a gateway to crystal. Crystal and I were really close friends for awhile. Cost me a lot of money to fix the damage it did to my mouth.
>>
There's nothing magical about any drugs it's just your own brain playing tricks on you. Taking a mind altering drug daily is a super bad idea.
>>
Our society is very corrupt. Trust me, it's more corrupt than you might give it credit for. There are plenty of doctors who will give you whatever you want for enough cash. It's important that you involve yourself with your classes and a hobby or two so that you can stay clean. I'm only pontificating about this because I've lived through all it already. This OP reminds me of a place I was at more than a decade ago. Sharing my experiences could help someone else make the right choice. I'm only trying to give you the truth. Listen, the truth is you should shove LSD right up your asshole.
>>
>>19460872
Sleep deprivation isn't magic. This is pretty funny.
>>
Here's a list of movies to watch while tripping on LSD:

howard the duck
samsara
cosmos (with Neil deGrasse Tyson)
waking life
Fear and loathing
a scanner darkly
guardians of the galaxy
moonrise kingdom
South Pacific (nature doc Benedict Cumberbatch)
doctor strange
Spirited Away
donnie darko
Howl's Moving Castle
wall-e
world of warcraft movie
Star wars
One punch man
fern gully
Princess Mononoke
mr nobody
planet earth 1 and 2 etc...
Major Lazer
Up
star trek
shaolin soccer
It's such a beautiful day
SpongeBob
Galaxy quest
The Lorax
idiocracy

GOOD LUCK
>>
>>19461354
And ADD is hardly a real, medical disorder. A bunch of amphetamine does not a smart population make. They got me into drugs with that bullshit.
>>
>>19461355
Psychedelic drugs are the only way.
>>
File: LOL.png (6KB, 597x45px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
6KB, 597x45px
>>
>>19460958
>more susceptible to vibrations

You gotta be 18 to post breh
>>
>>19460872
I was given a prescription for it. It helped calm my ADD.

This thread is lame.
>>
ADD is not real.
>>
ADD is real and its all about lacking high frequency brainwaves when you are awake.
>>
>>19460872
Speed the fuck out and smoke a bowl
>>
>>19460914
Adderall is a mixture of amphetamine salts. It treats ADHD. If you don't have ADHD and get hooked on it, you're a fool. The subtle high doesn't last long. It is not a wonder drug that makes you smart.
>>
>>19460872
here's one
i hated school cause i learned more from the internet than in class.
had bad grades in classes i already fufilled credit wise.
took adderal
all a's after that
FUCKING SPOOKY INNIT
>>
File: add.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>
A rise in serotonin and dopamine uptake with adderall will lead to a comedown. After awhile your brain gets worn out and you will need the pill to feel "normal." You lose sleep, even when you think you're getting deep sleep your not. You will stop dreaming, it'll be like blacking out for short periods instead. It's like drinking coffee way too often. As you get older this becomes a cancerous toll on the body. It's not healthy and once you've taught yourself you "need it" its very hard to stop. It's like nicotine in that way. "It calms me down" "It helps me focus" "It gives me energy" -- IT has nothing to do with your own abilities. You've trained yourself to believe you need it. Stop trying to defend it, you will learn this once you grow up. Good luck.
>>
Focalin(dexmethylphenidate) not Addy, but I could see another world behind things. I could see an object, say the TV. Behind the TV a whole other world existed. I also seen things in reflections, not mirrors per say, but glass, doorknobs, water, sheeit like that.I once seen this guy dressed in red sitting in the top of a tree. I could see him in the reflections, but when I would look at the tree nothing would be there. I quit that kind, stay of the tabbies Goofs.
>>
Drugs are for cuks. I hope druggies all OD lel.
>>
The trick to success is to first simulate the end game. That's right, you must visualize whether your current task is the RIGHT move to take. Life is a little like a game of chess. The deal with ANY STIMULANT is that you become IMPULSIVE. Adderall will drive you into making a choice whether you'd like to or not. It strips you of the ability of simulating the WHOLE SCENARIO in your head! You believe your making the right choice but in reality you may not have THOUGHT IT THROUGH. It's sneaky in this way. What happens is that you get caught in loops.... Doing the same thing over and over again -- you think you're studying, writing, and so on but only you're caught in a loop. On the surface it appears that you're doing all this good but you're only scratching the surface. The fact is, YOU'LL NEVER be at your top game if you rely on this STIMULANT to do your "best work." IF YOU THINK DOING A LOT OF HOMEWORK is the answer to life... you haven't lived long enough to realize it's only grunt work.

Take Adderall if you want to do the grunt work for other people. Work SMARTER not HARDER.
>>
>>19462225
Though I'm sure Adderall itself has a purpose whether you need to stay awake for something or whatever. But to hallucinate and get high from it is fucking retarded.
>>
I hope some of this is getting through to you. I'm just sharing life experience, if you don't follow it that's your loss.
>>
again, shove LSD right up your asshole :)
>>
>>19460872
Went on a full 72-hour binge once. I don't remember how many pills I had, but it was enough to keep me party rocking non-stop for three whole days. Two cases of Rolling Rock were also had.

The final hours were something fierce. The window fan played an ominous symphony while I drew page after page of highly intricate Where's Waldo-style drawings. This was around the time Obama was first elected and I kept seeing him in my peripherals. I actually thought he was sitting in the chair beside me. I also made the mistake of calling my mom and telling her that I kept hearing her voice. She thought I was either on drugs or going crazy; She was right about both. Adderal + sleep deprivation is crazy stuff. Most of those three days were spent masturbating and playing guitar though. I probably masturbated over fifty times. That was during the golden age of Lexi Belle.
>>
>>19460872
That's drug induced psychosis stop taking adderal
>>
>>19462265
> Dude i know exactly what you're talking about! Here's a guy who knows what the fuck he's talking about :)
>>
Trust me i thought that was awesome for years lets just fuckin keep the party going but you really cant do that forever its not healthy !
>>
File: mrPoopyButthole.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mrPoopyButthole.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
after enough adderall you WILL become mr. poopybutthole
>>
https://youtu.be/9AThycGCakk
>>
^^^ It's hard to living this long on adderall. ^^^
>>
^^^ you'd never survive past 100 on adderall ^^^
>>
Burning the candle at both ends isn't going to work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
>>
That's life folks. Not much adderall to be had there.
>>
File: 1502002922281.jpg (68KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
1502002922281.jpg
68KB, 564x795px
>>19460872

Did about the same thing as smoking it's cousin from a lightbulb. Maad urge for organisation and cleanliness, to get things done. And a shrunken peter with weak urine flow. Then crippling depression for a couple days after coming down.

paranormal as in stray from the ordinary.
>>
>>19460872
Every time I took adderall, my attention span would decrease and my activity of my body would increase.

Whoever says its good for studying is full of crap, just made me want to do push ups and run a marathon.
>>
dude i used to crush adderall up and smoke it with my tobacco. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE GOES.
>>
Last time.e Isis a fuck ton of Adderall I told my mom that I want to share my love with her I a physical manner.

This was a while ago and I still think about it all the time.
>>
>>19462435

yeah that's normal... keep doing adderal everybody it's totally OK lol.....
>>
>>19461366
wtf are you talking about? being on speed makes you more aware of the vibratory state of being, thus being able to pick up the vibrations of others and the "static" environment around you

how about you know wtf you're talking about before you post
>>
>>19462230
This is on of the most correct statements I've ever read.
>>
>>19460872
I take 20mg adderall daily for ADD, when it hits on an empty stomach my senses become extremely sensitive and I can feel electric fields pulse all around me. Im probably just feeling euphoria though.
>>
Some asshole I knew back in highschool thought it'd be funny to switch my actual medications with adderall (because the pills looked nearly identical) because the faggot thought it'd be funny.

Either I'm at a level of wizardry where I don't need them or such a normie I'm immune but 3 of them didn't do shit to me.
>>
If you're on Adderall, I can't trust you. Simple as that. Lot of friends of mine tried it, it doesn't end well. That shit warps your brain.
>>
>>19463154
And this will be the opinion of most of those you know who had an experience with Adderall too, just saying that not only will doing it be totally obvious to anyone who has been around it, but a lot of people will likely judge you for it.
>>
File: CiTZg3zU4AAIFLQ.jpg (14KB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
CiTZg3zU4AAIFLQ.jpg
14KB, 340x191px
>>19460872
i have adhd so getting on it made me feel like a normal human being, and i can focus and put my energy on anything i want or need to

The most paranormal thing its done is just make me better able to frame and explore the paranormal experiences ive already had, so I dont either dismiss them or view it without a healthy amount of scrutiny. It makes me not come off and function like a schizo so I can better think and do things in life.
>>
File: seriouslySQUIDWARD.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslySQUIDWARD.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
>>19463245
>The most paranormal thing its done is just make me better able to frame and explore the paranormal experiences ive already had, so I dont either dismiss them or view it without a healthy amount of scrutiny. It makes me not come off and function like a schizo so I can better think and do things in life.

did you not read any of the posts on this thread?
>>
https://youtu.be/Eg_rbHMgXiQ
>>
i never had any hallucinations or weird experiences on adderall, though i sort of hoped i would when i was prescribed it for a bit. just ended up giving me higher energy & mood swings. i suppose it's better to go with proper hallucinogens anyway, even if i don't have access to them right now

>>19463347
i don't think most of the people having these experiences had adhd, anon
>>
>>19463374
this
>>
File: mamaMurphy.jpg (253KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mamaMurphy.jpg
253KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: huh.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>19460872
People use meth because of the rush it causes to the Dopamine levels in the brain. Like most substances, you use because it alters your state of reality and makes you feel good. When you use this drug you are full of energy, on-top of the world, invincible, and feel like suddenly every good quality you've had has been amplified and magnified! You feel fantastic! Your self-esteem has sky rocketed! You are the best thing on the planet! Everything you could do sober, you now can do better, faster, stronger. Even mundane tasks are fun now.

This drug surpasses the natural high from sex, and makes cocaine seem like a joke, again, this is due to its direct effect on the neurotransmitter Dopamine. The flood of Dopamine is what’s making you feel so great! You’re brains response to a sudden onslaught of poison.

Sometimes this addiction can start off as innocently as a powdery dash in your morning coffee for an extra “boost” to get through your day. Maybe you’re a single parent and you start using it to get your endless list of chores done. Maybe you think you can use a little just for some rapid weight loss. Or maybe you’re just at a party and try it out of curiosity.

Meth quickly can become the only thing you think about and need, and therefore isn't even worth the good feelings you initially get. But you don’t know that yet…
>>
>>19461284
Nah, I like it all.
>>
>>19461350
I've worked in the medical profession for years. My family has had a lot of Drs, nurses, etc... This kind of paranoid shit gives medicine a bad name. By and large these people have dedicated years and years of their lives to helping people. They swear oaths to protect people and they take it seriously. If you are so paranoid to think anything but a small facet of people in healthcare are of ill intentions, then you sadly misinformed. There are bad apples in every bunch, but seriously man.., these are some of the most altruistic people out there. Not all of them make tons of money, and the kind of passion it takes to finish med school is very rarely fueled by greed. It takes heart. Sorry for the lecture but it's disheartening to hear these kind of misconceptions about one of the most respectable professions. It's just unsubstantiated, frankly.
>>
>>19461289
Opposite for me and a lot of people who benefit from it. Until I was prescribed I could not be my best self. I didn't even realize there was another way to live. I was always smart and an achiever, but lacked to focus to really reach my potential. Now I'm just much happier and more capable. I also get less flustered and irritated in general so my personal life has greatly improved.
>>
>>19462225
You are either 12 or an idiot or both. Also, and don't forget this.. The bigger they come the harder they fall..
>>
>>19462865
They weren't adderall. This simply isn't possible, no human being is immune to amphetamines, please.
>>
>>19461322
A LOT of peer reviewed studies have shown great potential for small amounts of LSD to allow people to make important break thrus. You obviously aren't the first person to be skeptical, but if you know the history of the war on drugs, you know why that is. Despite the stigma, science keeps going back to LSD and it's because it has properties that have great potential, bottom line. "Hippy bullshit" is just propaganda. Seriously read the history of the war on drugs, it's very illuminating.
>>
These comments in support of Adderall are predictable. I'm not here to convince anyone to do anything. I'm not shaming anybody I'm only recording a few experiences. Try it for yourself it CAN work SOME of the time... for simple tasks. I do not believe a healthy life can be had taking daily doses of a pill that dries out your entire head. I don't need to tell anybody this because the user will find out after so many years of use. I wish all users the best of luck. I will say I am stronger, smarter and healthier without the Adderall. I'm more successful today without it. I'm happy to report that life is a much more fulfilling experience without the pills.
>>
Adderal has been one of the more important medications I have started since getting diagnosed with major depression, sleep apnea and chronic pain. I can focus on creating a list of tasks instead of feeling confused the entire day. It definitely does not have a psychoactive component for me. I take 25 mg dissolve over time tablets, one a day. I'm also on 7 other medications. I am not anti-medication however and will take what I think will help me. Weed, adderal, tea, my antidepressants, nerve blockers all work together. I rarely hallucinate but I do like tapping into "intuition" and reading tarot when my mind is clearer and stronger with all my meds mixed together. Sounds like an oxymoron, especially on /x/, where many lurkers are anti-drug use.
>>
>>19463540
some people don't notice the effects though, at least with amphetamine/stimulants like coke and amphetamine, people may not notice that much of a difference their first couple of times if they don't take enough, even though they're yapping their jaw off and everyone around them knows their high.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.