[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mothman sightings in Illinois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: mothfag.jpg (65KB, 432x393px) Image search: [Google]
mothfag.jpg
65KB, 432x393px
If one where to try and capture Mothman, What would they need?
>>
Spotlight to lure, net to catch. And an accomplice. I posted the original thread. I'm on south side of Chicago and willing
>>
>>19460697
assuming he is a solid tangible being... hmmm a fuck ton of people maybe, problem is he might not reveal himself to that big of a crowd.
>>
>>19460697
You'll need a firing squad. This may sound silly, but hear me out...
He's usually sighted around bridges and other spots with good visability and coverage of the ground below. This means that you have to obscure his vision with something. I suggest having five guys, everyone get a smoke. Lay these down inbetween you and the Mothman, maybe covering the vision from the "catwalk" to the "ramp" you'll be standing. Then all five off you need to pull out the negev you bought with the smokes, as they have been patched to having an impressive coverfire capability as of lately. Then after you've popped the smoke, I suggest you all open fire in the derection of "cat" whilst crounching to ensure better spray control. Wiggle your aim to cover the entire "cat" whilst still being covered by the smoke. This will catch him by surprise and most likely win you the round.

Glad to be of help!
>>
He's not a fucking Pokemon, why do you want to catch him?
>>
>>19460697
The ability to differentiate between the words were and where would be a great start.
>>
>>19460697
Mothman can suck my big veiny cock!
>>
>>19460697
a quantum tessellation inhibitor
>>
>>19460697
Where are all the pics? I find this idea fascinating but when it's just all anecdotal (and one pic of a kite) then what are we really doing here?
>>
File: IMG_5493.jpg (68KB, 900x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5493.jpg
68KB, 900x768px
>>19460697
You'll probably end up getting horribly torn apart and mangled by that thing either way, so might as well just bring a butterfly net.
>>
File: diacritics-thich-quang-duc.jpg (229KB, 995x645px) Image search: [Google]
diacritics-thich-quang-duc.jpg
229KB, 995x645px
>>19460697
Well a moth is attracted to a flame, so for a mothman you need a man on fire
>>
>>19460697
he would need to be in the area to begin with. he makes his rounds in this kinda big loop thats bent. like if you were to put a rubber band down and then force the loop to be bent in the middle

he likes hot spots. so look at the worst cities in america crime wise (it changes every year) and then compare to see which ones have more car accidents ect

good luck hunting something you wont even see most likely
>>
>>19463692
a jew ?
>>
>>19460697
a harpoon
>>
>>19461190
Do you have any forms of media I could contact you with?

>>19461636
I want to prove to the world that hes either Real or bullshit.

>>19461653
Noted

>>19461626
We have a Taurus .357, a .22 pistol and a ghetto build AR
>>
File: 1502698139914.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502698139914.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>19461636
>He's not a fucking Pokemon
>>
You guys should listen to the CPD scanner, might hear someone call in about mothman, or the anons with guns getting shot lol

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
>>
>>19460697
Wool. Bales of it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>19460697
>>
Whyoming???

Check this out now!

>>19464666
>>
>>19461190
Near west side

Waddup
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.