[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigfoot Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: bigfeets.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bigfeets.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
I never see any good Bigfoot threads. Anyone want to dump some redpills in here?

I'm not even sure I believe in the damn thing. There doesn't seem to be anything credible out there other than the Patterson-Gimlin film, and even that is most likely hoaxed.

What say you, /x/? Got any evidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBTUQI60yqQ
>>
File: 1457441086724.jpg (15KB, 156x199px) Image search: [Google]
1457441086724.jpg
15KB, 156x199px
>>19460542
>>
File: Giant.jpg (86KB, 387x620px) Image search: [Google]
Giant.jpg
86KB, 387x620px
bigfoot is actually ICE GIANTS

"Another conspiracy surrounding the disappearance of evidence regarding the giants points to the Smithsonian. Within the ethnology reports of the museum,
there are 17 cases of the Smithsonian uncovering giant skeletons over seven feet tall. The probability of a human growing seven feet tall is .000007
percent meaning they would have had to excavate roughly 2.5 million bodies to have found that many skeletons of that size. There are also supposed
reports of the Smithsonian purchasing giant skeletons excavated by citizens, which then disappeared, never to be heard from again. The Smithsonian
even had a division for exploring mounds of which there is a written record of them uncovering giant skeletons whose bones crumbled to dust when
exposed to air. Was this a coverup by the famed museum or did they simply dispose of a debunked myth?"
>>
File: bigfootbase-skunkape-myakka-300.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bigfootbase-skunkape-myakka-300.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
Bumping for skunk ape stories
>>
>>19460548
That looks like bigfoot desu
>>
>>19460548
yeah that looks like a mummified sas to me too
neat
>>
>>19460548
smithsonian also supressed finding of dinosaurs in everglades
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.