[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golf rumors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0578.jpg (152KB, 1380x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
152KB, 1380x1064px
"Golf rumors rundown
Okay so at the PGA tournament 2009, a politico journalist apparently attended some after party and discovered occult shit happening in basement, not just your normal larping satanist wannabes but some truly sick shit. She posted a story about it, which was immediately taken down, presumably after the powers at be threatened her. There was more chatter than they were comfortable with in online golf forums (which are now deleted) and a few days after the Tiger Woods sex scandal was posted by National Enquirer.
Tiger Woods ruined his image to bury this story, there was more info on it on some onion site but I can't seem to find it.
All surface web traces of it have been wiped outside of threads like this.
Goes deeper than most know"

Where do I look next?
>>
Damn can't believe I'm getting clapped
>>
well, what kind of stuff were they doing?
>>
File: IMG_2802.jpg (15KB, 298x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2802.jpg
15KB, 298x379px
This thread is a triple bogey.
>>
>>19460403
What was the name of the journalist? Do you remember? Also, if there was a story published, then maybe check local library for old news articles.
>>
>>19460403
Bump
>>
>>19460403
I've seen that info pic with the golf rumors at the bottom. Almost the last, terrible, truth.
Where'd you find that pic?
And like other anon said, local libraries. Still hold things that can't just be deleted. Besides with fire.
>>
interested. Not surprising considering all the billionaire masons that play golf.
>>
>>19460658
This is OP, I'm not a frequent user idk if the cookie's saved or not.

I have more information I've gathered from various forums, It seems everyone is afraid to talk about it or give anymore then a similar synopsis that I originally stated. I can't find anymore on it though
>>
>>19460403
>occult shit
>golf
That must be the most bored and disappointed demon ever, like imagine if Faust had told Mephistopheles he wanted to take a few strokes off his handicap, fucking pathetic.
>>
I'll copy & paste the other info I've found yet it's all led to a dead end

">Gold Rumors
This one is confirmed true and you can find the documents if you know where to search, hint: ERRATAS/Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic. Can't say more since i was v& and put on a mental ward last time i published hard facts about this."

Everything else is essentially a re-write of the original post
>>
>>19460945
Where the hell have I seen ERRATAS before..
Weird stuff man..
>>
>>19460403
>Delete this
>>
I've scowered multiple threads concerning this as well, they all seem to point back to some deep web archive with the same explanation also I've people will say there was a debacle on /x/ years ago about this
>>
File: 1498834888226.png (184KB, 1861x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498834888226.png
184KB, 1861x380px
>I found this here one night no clue if true
>>
>>19460507
>well, what kind of stuff were they doing?
Nothing. This is a shitty LARPing bait thread
>>
>>19460954
it was a thing on /x/ about an algorhythmic system that would fire people in companies automatically based on performance. someone got tied to a tumblr account and a band.
>>
>>19460954
Maybe that jurassic park youtube thing which may have been an ARG.
>>
The moment someone says anything along the lines of "was at a party and strayed off to the basement", I know it's fake (unless it's some greentext gay hook-up story, then it's probably true).
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (320KB, 960x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
320KB, 960x782px
Probably being memed, reference to the last one
>>
>>19460403

why did noone archive the post of the journalist? seems odd..people save shitty greentexts but not this? explain pls
>>
>>19462709
supposedly everything was wiped, if you google "golf rumors 4chan" you'll see it referenced by multiple threads
>>
>>19460403
best to not talk about it here anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
>>
>>19460403
>Tiger Woods ruined his image to bury this story

good guy tiger,
>>
>>19462797
Dead end
>>
>>19460403
Stop looking or we'll have to stop you ourselves.
>>
>>19460936
In my experience, avid golfers tend to have anger issues. Or control issues manifesting as angry outbursts.
>>
>>19463483
Don't be waste, proffer some valuable info
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.