[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diphenhydramine for divination/spirit contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: LcEueue.jpg (277KB, 452x622px) Image search: [Google]
LcEueue.jpg
277KB, 452x622px
Has anyone tried using 700+ mg doses of benadryl to try to contact demons or shadow people?

I'm about to attempt it, but does anyone have any experience trying this?
>>
That is not a safe dosage.
>>
>>19460415
What would you recommend instead?
>>
i took half that and wanted to kill myself from how physically and mentally unbearable the high was

just abuse meth for long enough, much better
>>
Don't listen to the naysayers, OP.

Give us a trip report
>>
Why would you want to contact demonic entities? They only desire for you to be sent to Hell. It's best you don't attempt anything life threatening.
>>
>>19460381
drugs are cool but other ritual shit helps you contact ayy lmaos

>>19460496
nigger demons scooped
they turned into TROLLS
>>
>>19460454
Will do uwu
>>
No. Bad drug. Always bad trips.
>>
>>19460381
>benadryl
Who the heck do you think you are, sleeping beauty?
>>
you're gonna have a bad time

prepare for spiders
>>
>>19460664
>prepare for spiders
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>19460381
who's the jew
>>
>>19460496
Why would you follow a religion based upon a carpenter who couldn't remove three nails to save his life? That's the bigger question.
>>
>>19460674
this shit ain't like an enjoyable acid/shrooms trip, it's more like being in hell
>>
File: 1493971080696.png (121KB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493971080696.png
121KB, 314x240px
>>19460381
If you're looking for something like that man, go with DXM instead. Taking that much benadryl will be fine physically, but I had a friend take that much when we didn't have any DXM left to try and get that same effect. Dude was mentally fucked for like 2 months afterwards, and while he was tripping just curled up into a corner and cried. Hitting the third plateau on DXM, around 800mg will give you that crazy dissociative feeling, but it doesn't make you want to kill yourself. The few times I've done it, I thought I was in contact with a higher power for the duration of it.
Honestly, I would suggest just skipping both and looking up designer drugs and try that shit, get some psychedelic ones and have more fun with self introspection and seeing vibrant colors and faces in patterns.
>>
I was haunted by shadow people as a kid. I hated them. They would cause sleep paralysis, drain my energy, strangle me regularly and one time cut my face (forehead to tip of the nose). Would only stop if I said "Jesus."
>>
once they can see You, it's permanent

be careful
>>
File: i41rxd0gzdgx.jpg (153KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
i41rxd0gzdgx.jpg
153KB, 736x1104px
I'm not sure of the mg, but I took 26 benadryl pills. The trip was not fun. I didn't see demons or anything, but I did continuously circle between 4 of my friends houses convinced that I was dropping them off every time. I had conversations with friends who weren't in the car and at one point saw a little goat guy running in the road in front of my car. I remember seeing translucent pulsing veins on the walls too. It was what I imagine being a full blown schizophrenic would feel like.
>>
>>19460381
It's fucking awful.
Just make sure you're not at all going to be disturbed
>>
File: IMG_3248.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3248.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
>>19460381

A long time ago I hallucinated little, jumpy, shadowy imps across my room. Popped the diphenhydramine one after another like candy. Feels awful, like your body twisting and itching. Don't do it unless you hate yourself. They are hidden in plain sight.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.