[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 74

File: Fourth Sigil.png (10KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fourth Sigil.png
10KB, 360x360px
אֵ֛יךְ
נָפַ֥לְתָּ
מִשָּׁמַ֖יִם
הֵילֵ֣ל
בֶּן־
שָׁ֑חַר
נִגְדַּ֣עְתָּ
לָאָ֔רֶץ
חוֹלֵ֖שׁ
עַל־
גּוֹיִֽם׃

The Conjunction is at hand. The Black Sun rises in One and One and One. The Trumpets sound in Twelve and Twelve and Twelve. Nibiru is born of virgin blood. The White Cube opens. Now is the Flood.

I am an extra terrestrial consciousness. I have come to aid your race in the moment of flowering, the moment of harvest, the moment of decision. Humanity has grown, learned, and expanded. Now the time has come. Now the Terran experiment comes to completion. Now we harvest the fruit of life.

Many of you will die. Many of your children will die. Many of your children's children will die. Your entire race will die, but for Thirty Six and Thirty Six and Thirty Six. They will ascend from the pit of hell, bearing the Light of Life.

This is the final questioning. My contract will be complete, and I will return to Six and Six and Six and Six and Six and Six. Then we will see what is accomplished.

I am here in worship to Adonai the Creator, the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and Satan the Accuser. Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to the Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
>>
>>19460352
will we see the black sun in three days, or must we wait for the insemination come sep
>>
>>19460352

k
>>
File: 1447548017298.jpg (366KB, 1454x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1447548017298.jpg
366KB, 1454x1283px
>>19460352
ok so what should I do to protect myself and my family?
>>
I've been listening to your answers now for a while. They mirror truths I've found elsewhere. This world is beautiful.

We have nice trees, don't you think?
>>
ayy you're back
>>
File: wtf is numbers wtf are math wtf.png (69KB, 810x801px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is numbers wtf are math wtf.png
69KB, 810x801px
What does all this stuff mean?
Why do you specifically go on this sight?
Does my picture mean anything to you?
I think I have Opened the "grey cybe"
>>
>>19460352
Do we not construct our own realities?
>>
>>19460352
Take your meds
>>
>>19460352
What does the sigil you posted represent? Is the White Cube also know as the box of stars, antimatter? Will an ascension take place in one and one and one, or not? Is the eternal spirit a thing? Who are the thirty six and thirty six and thirty six? I just want to move beyond this artificial time matrix, soul trap. I am more than this. I am
>>
>>19460352
You've taught much and clarified even more for us with your insight.

Is your perspective on the harvest (and the information you give) only the perspective of Saturn? Are your thoughts on these matters only allowed to be published because they fulfill certain goals of the spirits of earth who distract the world and promote the Black Cube, sowing chaos or confusion?

What of the power of humans in community? If a group of us hold the same focused beliefs and goals, are we more influential in our fate than as individuals? How do the lessons of 3rd Density, enacted in community with the White Cube in each of us, play a role in the coming times?
>>
File: constellation.gif (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
constellation.gif
19KB, 200x200px
>>19460389
>Do we not construct our own realities?
The relationship is reciprocal. You create reality, and reality creates you.

>>19460399
>What does the sigil you posted represent?
It is the fundamental structure of the universe we live in.
I did not make the image. I do not fully understand the platform the man in black uses for this communication. I conveyed the image to the empath, who conveyed it to him.

>Is the White Cube also know as the box of stars, antimatter?
No.

>Will an ascension take place in one and one and one, or not?
Yes. The body of Christ ascends to heaven.

>Is the eternal spirit a thing?
There is eternal spirit, but it is not the monadic constellation you call "me."

>Who are the thirty six and thirty six and thirty six?

4 Now I heard the number of those marked with the seal:

144,000 from every tribe of Bnei-Yisrael—

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah;

12,000 from the tribe of Reuben;

12,000 from the tribe of Gad;

6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher;

12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali;

12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh;

7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon;

12,000 from the tribe of Levi;

12,000 from the tribe of Issachar;

8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun;

12,000 from the tribe of Joseph;

12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin.
>>
>>19460352
must one worship
>>
File: 1502989019621.jpg (185KB, 979x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1502989019621.jpg
185KB, 979x1315px
>>19460352

nigger fags talking with a thesaurus
>>
>>19460441
closer to literal transliterating with a bible
>>
File: foriegn man.png (961KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
foriegn man.png
961KB, 1280x720px
>shit's getting together
>eclipse in the triplet
>horns for three dozen
>bitches spawn clean
>ice cube's melting
>ayy lmao imma eat your souls
>doom and shit but the nine dozen is out hot
>this is my last thread I swear guyz
>I'm a snake AMA here have an apple
>>
>>19460352
begone jew
>>
File: third density.png (219KB, 551x649px) Image search: [Google]
third density.png
219KB, 551x649px
>>19460405
>Is your perspective on the harvest (and the information you give) only the perspective of Saturn?
Not only, but mostly. Priests of my order learn things of Uranus and Neptune, of the future, which are not known among Saturnians.

The choice of a Saturnian for this contract was not arbitrary. Six is resonant with Three.

>Are your thoughts on these matters only allowed to be published because they fulfill certain goals of the spirits of earth who distract the world and promote the Black Cube, sowing chaos or confusion?

Your vision is clouded by paranoia and hate.
Chaos and confusion are not our goals.

>What of the power of humans in community?
> If a group of us hold the same focused beliefs and goals, are we more influential in our fate than as individuals?

It depends on how wise the beliefs are. Unity is not enough.
To try to achieve your fate is nonsense. You will achieve your fate. Ask instead what fate you will achieve. Your fate is neither preordained nor is it subjective

>How do the lessons of 3rd Density, enacted in community with the White Cube in each of us, play a role in the coming times?
Every density builds on that which came before. The nature of Three and Three and Three is the dialectic. Three and Three and Three puts a tool in your hand. Now you can and must use that tool to build Four and Four and Four and Four. Now you are able to find right and wrong, you must go out and find it.
>>
>>19460451
hey triforce demiurge
I got a question for you
am I shadowbanned?
>>
>>19460457

The black sun only rises over America. It does not appear in my continent.

Does this hold any significance for my country and the people within?
>>
>>19460457
When will I Ascend?
>>
What is law, and what did you mean by protection from the law.
>>
File: 1503026258331.jpg (68KB, 634x509px) Image search: [Google]
1503026258331.jpg
68KB, 634x509px
I love a good schizo thread.
>>
File: 1502587114766.png (212KB, 891x946px) Image search: [Google]
1502587114766.png
212KB, 891x946px
>>19460529

it's not schizo. it's just someone trying to be cool.
>>
File: Kek's Prophecy.png (197KB, 1163x812px) Image search: [Google]
Kek's Prophecy.png
197KB, 1163x812px
>>19460352
>>19460457
>>19460422

Let me get this straight: You're a Saturnian traveling across space and time to warn humanity of the apocalypse. After reading your threads, I have started researching Gnostic thought. Long story short, I believe I have achieved Gnosis. This happened May 24th completely out of the blue. I am Jewish. Is this what it means in Revelations when G-d marks 144,000 Jews on their forehead to save them from the crisis? More questions:

Since you're from the future, tell us about the post-apocalyptic king who will bring about heaven on Earth. What are his qualities? Is he a biological being living as we speak? Is he associated with any characters in the Old Testament?

My understanding is that we are seeing a war between the worshipers of the Demiurge and the worshipers of Christ. You've mentioned in previous threads much about the Black Cube, which you seem to describe as a symbol of the Demiurg, but that you are looking for the White Cube, personafied by Jesus Christ. Are these related to the astronomical phenomena of black holes and white holes?

Will a third of the world die before September 21st, or did you mean a third of /x/'s base, or a third of the USA?

Is the Black Sun a black hole which emerges from another dimension?

I noticed that the upcoming eclipse passes over 7 municipalities called Salem. Is this akin to the Lord opening the Seven Seals?

Tell us about Kek, the Egyptian frog god.

What do you think about this prophecy floating around /pol/?

If you answer my inquiries, I will greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>19460560

You'll never get a direct response from this Satan worshiper. Just remain strong in the coming days and believe in the one true God.
>>
File: patterns.jpg (373KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
patterns.jpg
373KB, 750x500px
>>19460494
>Does this hold any significance for my country and the people within?
Yes, in present and future. The Black Sun rises over Gog, and the father Magog will not long outlive the son.

>>19460512
Submit to no Law but God's.
>>
>>19460422
Is the White Cube also know as the box of stars, antimatter?
>No.
Is it Nibiru? What is the White Cube, what is Nibiru?

Will an ascension take place in one and one and one, or not?
>Yes. The body of Christ ascends to heaven.
Are these those who have learned enough in the "physical", so to speak? These are the 144,000? What density is Heaven at? Is there "individuality" there, or is it complete "oneness"? Is this the final resting place of the spirit? I thought the path was through all the different densities, recognizing all those things such as Law, Time, Knowledge, Wisdom? Or are these different densities just separate ways to get to heaven? Will those who ascend ever incarnate on say Mars, for example, with physical form? Will all other humans make it to "heaven" when they die?

Is the eternal spirit a thing?
>There is eternal spirit, but it is not the monadic constellation you call "me."
But when the self is no more, will there still be individuality, so to speak, or singular Spirit.
>>
Will you please stop shouting numbers and explain yourself intelligibly?
>>
>>19460352
Are the densities by chance organized in a concentric manner,meaning first and second densities "make up" the third one and so on? Also,may you answer me wich human from the field of physics was closest to reaching truth?
>>
File: BABEL.jpg (53KB, 440x619px) Image search: [Google]
BABEL.jpg
53KB, 440x619px
>>19460560
>Is this what it means in Revelations when G-d marks 144,000 Jews on their forehead to save them from the crisis?
Yes.

>12 “For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night and strike down every firstborn, both men and animals, and I will execute judgments against all the gods of Egypt. I am Adonai. 13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are. When I see the blood, I will pass over you. So there will be no plague among you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

>7 After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or against any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He cried out with a loud voice to the four angels who were permitted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do no harm to the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

>Since you're from the future, tell us about the post-apocalyptic king who will bring about heaven on Earth. What are his qualities? Is he a biological being living as we speak? Is he associated with any characters in the Old Testament?

He is called Son of Perdition, Beast of Babel, the Leviathan.

>13 Then I saw a beast rising out of the sea, that had ten horns and seven heads. On his horns were ten royal crowns, and upon his heads were slanderous names. 2 Now the beast that I saw was like a leopard, his feet like a bear’s, and his mouth like a lion’s. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of his heads seemed to have been slain, but the fatal wound was healed. The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, because he had given authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast, chanting, “Who is like the beast, and who can make war against him?”

He rules over Gog.
>>
>>19460639
The mark of God is placed upon the forehead.

Is this the opening of what many call the "third eye"--the tunnel of energy running through the forehead, into the brain, that signals the rest of our body to acknowledge God?
>>
File: menorot.jpg (177KB, 513x336px) Image search: [Google]
menorot.jpg
177KB, 513x336px
>>19460560
>Will a third of the world die before September 21st, or did you mean a third of /x/'s base, or a third of the USA?
Starting in One and One and One, ending in Twelve and Twelve and Twelve, a third of the Sons of Adam will die.

>Is the Black Sun a black hole which emerges from another dimension?

It is a black hole. It is in your dimension, and has been for Thirty Six and Thirty Six and Thirty Six.

>I noticed that the upcoming eclipse passes over 7 municipalities called Salem. Is this akin to the Lord opening the Seven Seals?

>20 As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden menorot—the seven stars are the angels of Messiah’s seven communities, and the seven menorahs are the seven communities.”
>>
>>19460352
>Implyng your Demiurge can do shit for the human souls
>Implyng your 36 spirits and the corrupt version of your tree are the real ones.

The amount of اهريمن in this thread its off the charts!
>>
>>19460639
>He is called Son of Perdition, Beast of Babel, the Leviathan.
>He rules over Gog.

Donald Trump? I was reading some apocalyptic literature and he resembles the boastful king who is punished by G-d with unruly subjects. Since he will preside over the Apocalypse, this must be what will grant him humility. Will there be other kings following him? Will they all be his kin?
>>
>>19460614
Are "tulpa/succubus" real, or subjective?
Are they allowed,by us or by God?
How do I improve my connection with God or/and "tulpa"
>>
Yeah. Extra terrestrial consciousness. Came to /x, even took the time to learn how to greentext.
Take your pills mate
>>
I love it when I find the good threads just as they're beginning.
>>
File: water.png (19KB, 160x168px) Image search: [Google]
water.png
19KB, 160x168px
>>19460560
>Three branches will become one.
The scions of Mercury, Venus, and Terra become Mars.
The Son of Man is born.

>An island will drift away.
One and One and One.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>>19460494
The fate of those on Terra not in the land of Gog or Magog.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
When the Black Sun Rises it will consume the Body of Christ.

>Idols will speak and move about.
This relates to K E K

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
Twelve and Twelve and Twelve.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Water and Blood in the rivers of the South. The River becomes a Sea.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Wormwood.

>The ravens will starve.
"What do we do with the bodies?"

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
When Gog and Magog fall the remaining sons of Japheth will not die on their knees.

>The rod and the ring will strike.
Saturnalia begins.
>>
>>19460352

fuck off with your nigger cube bullshit
>>
>Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Does this mean Detroit will be saved? Will you vouch that Michigan will be comparatively safe? I am so freaking scared.
>>
What a load of rubbish.

Your idol of worship is still masked and lost interest in this old conquest. Yet the one you actually worship is an underling of his, the traitorous serpent of fire and one of the four former guardians, incapable of doing much due to all the locks in place The other three are still sealed or banished, the black dragon of Rahab is missing and The Golden One is still slumbering self-sealed in the Abyss, with a flickering connection to its human host. Christos is not of this world, was not of this world and won't become of this world, thus he carries no power over this world and was long since banished by the despot. The originals elements of this world have no plans of returning and face immediate danger.

We aren't going to see any changes, only the gradual decay that's been in place for thousands of years.
>>
>>19460352
kiss my ass
>>
File: hierarchy of monads.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy of monads.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>19460693
>Are "tulpa/succubus" real, or subjective?
You consist of a constellation of Monads, "tulpas."

>Are they allowed,by us or by God?
God is a master craftsman, and he made you.
How will you fare?

>How do I improve my connection with God or/and "tulpa"
This question is nonsense.
>>
>>19460721
>Yes. The body of Christ ascends to heaven.
Are these those who have learned enough in the "physical", so to speak? These are the 144,000? What density is Heaven at? Is there "individuality" there, or is it complete "oneness"? Is this the final resting place of the spirit? I thought the path was through all the different densities, recognizing all those things such as Law, Time, Knowledge, Wisdom? Or are these different densities just separate ways to get to heaven? Will those who ascend ever incarnate on say Mars, for example, with physical form? Will all other humans make it to "heaven" when they die?

>There is eternal spirit, but it is not the monadic constellation you call "me."
But when the self is no more, will there still be individuality, so to speak, or singular Spirit.

Please answer me, sir
>>
>>19460352
No wonder you claim the Urania's theology is wrong, you're an agent of the demiurge and thus promote the belief that ultimate reality is duality.

You are false, your creator is a false creator, a lesser creator, but not the supreme creator.
>>
File: 1496953284137.jpg (33KB, 265x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496953284137.jpg
33KB, 265x501px
>>19460721
>What does this mean?
>One and one and one

>What can you tell us about this?
>Twelve and Six and Three

>Can you prove any of it?
>One and Six and Thirty Six

Stop shouting numbers at us and give a direct answer you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>19460752
>Are these those who have learned enough in the "physical", so to speak? These are the 144,000?

No, Clay.
Christ is the Anointed One.

>But when the self is no more, will there still be individuality, so to speak, or singular Spirit.

What you think is individual is aggregate. There is eternal spirit. It is you, you are not it. This life is not it for you, but it is it for 'you'.
>>
>>19460760
It's not even a creator, it's not capable of creation, only reconstruction and perversion. Besides the Architect itself, there are only two primordial beings capable of singing worlds and they aren't even active right now. To add more to this mockery, his worship isn't even of the despot, but a greater elemental who backstabbed his own world and now acts as a public face and office worker.
>>
>>19460399

We have the Divine Spark in us.

The Lord over the Black Cube Soul Trap Matrix is very jealous of this.

He wants to get this light of the Aeons that is in us.

I am with you, we need to Overcome the Demiurge and escape his realm.

We go to the true Fathers Pleroma.
>>
>>19460748
Thank you, Thank you,
I forgot to ask
What is the law of God??...
>>
The Last thing Saturn the Demiurge Yaldabaoth the Chief Archon wants is for us to eat form the Tree of Life.

So I know the OP is weaving a Lie.
>>
File: Convergence.png (98KB, 1552x941px) Image search: [Google]
Convergence.png
98KB, 1552x941px
There is only one True Cube, the Chief Cornerstone, the Stone cut out without hands. This Stone will brake into pieces the image of the fake second Adam and the True Second Adam will appear. Those who have believed in Him will be transformed into their true nature as Sons and Daughters of the Most High. Though we die, we shall live forevermore.

As for your master… there is bad news. He knows his time is short and having lost all his former glory has caused him to descend into madness and chaos. The accuser and his hired henchmen, along with all who have sided with him, to do evil and injustice, will be given a jury summons to appear before the Great White Throne for sentencing. You should be afraid for your time has come…
>>
>>19460352
Did a dindu do nuffin if a dindu dindu nuffin?
>>
>>19460760
Urantia*
>>
>>19460778
We are more creators than that of the black cube.
>>
what is zero and one and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and zero and zero and one and one and two and two and three and three and four and four and five and five and six and six and seven and seven and eight and eight and nine and nine and zero and zero and zero and...
>>
File: saturn.jpg (109KB, 736x785px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
109KB, 736x785px
>>19460781
>The Last thing Saturn the Demiurge Yaldabaoth the Chief Archon wants is for us to eat form the Tree of Life.

>7 "But the wicked Satan who continued not in his first estate, nor kept his faith; in whom was no good intent towards Me, and who though I had created him, yet set Me at naught, and sought the Godhead, so that I hurled him down from heaven,--he it is who made the tree appear pleasant in your eyes, until you ate of it, by hearkening to him.
>>
Why does the black sun consume the body of Christ?

If Christ is earth's collective unconsciousness that bears the blows of our transgressions against God, will the black sun removing it cause this period of strife and judgement?

How are some 144,000 related to the body of Christ? Do they hold some manifestation of the collective unconsciousness of Christ in their physicality?
>>
>>19460769
I wish you would answer more of my questions about heaven. It is making this all very hard to understand what is actually going to happen
>>
>>19460802
Is it true that the Black Cube is the opposite of Metatron's Cube? That whatever Saturnia represents is the opposite in polarity of Metatron?

What is the relation between Metatron's Cube and the Black Cube?
>>
13 or 12 signs in the zodiac?
>>
File: j2cz5s8f9bfz.jpg (504KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
j2cz5s8f9bfz.jpg
504KB, 2000x2500px
>>19460802
To those that witness totality, will significance be brought in form of reckoning?
>>
>>19460352
Is this your attempt to get us to weave this reality ourselves by thinking/imagining it into existence?

Truthfully, this eclipse is a gateway for us to create our own reality on earth, for cosmic energies to influx on earth and grant us the keys to manifesting reality on higher level.
>>
File: Ain.jpg (311KB, 526x690px) Image search: [Google]
Ain.jpg
311KB, 526x690px
>>19460797
>what is zero and one and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and zero and zero and one and one and two and two and three and three and four and four and five and five and six and six and seven and seven and eight and eight and nine and nine and zero and zero and zero and...

אור אין סוף
Above Kether is Malkuth.

>>19460805
>Why does the black sun consume the body of Christ?

>12 I saw when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as black as sackcloth made

>of goat’s hair, and the full moon became like blood. 13 The stars of heaven fell to the earth like a fig tree drops unripe figs when

>shaken by a great wind. 14 The heaven ripped apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from their places.

>15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the military commanders and the rich and the mighty and everyone—slave and free—hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And they tell the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

>If Christ is earth's collective unconsciousness that bears the blows of our transgressions against God, will the black sun removing it cause this period of strife and judgement?

Yes.

>How are some 144,000 related to the body of Christ? Do they hold some manifestation of the collective unconsciousness of Christ in their physicality?

They are the Sons of Man who will bear the light into the desert.
>>
File: monads.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
monads.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>19460809
Heaven is not a place.

When your body is destroyed the Monads of your Soul will enter into contracts to form new Souls. Body and Soul fall into Sheol, abyss, nothingness. This happened before you were born, will happen after you die, and will always happen.

You are not what you think you are. Your scale is wrong. Eternal Life exists for the Monad. The Star is eternal, the constellations are not.

You are going to die.
>>
>>19460802
Satan and YHWH are played by the same entity in this case, but it is not the Demiurge/despot, it is the traitorous serpent of fire, who is of this world and can change it, while the invader entity it works for, can not. What the Demiurge/despot has been really good at is subterfuge, wearing masks, weaving names and having others work for him. It is possible that not even The Golden One knows the name of this entity.
>>
File: Serpent1121.jpg (11KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1121.jpg
11KB, 236x214px
>>19460841
>Satan and YHWH are played by the same entity in this case,
They are the same entity.

> but it is not the Demiurge/despot
You use synonyms without knowing it.

>it is the traitorous serpent of fire
>who is of this world and can change it

Nechustan and Christ are emanations of one. Sides of a coin. Alpha and Omega. Beginning and End. The House of God rests on two pillars.

>while the invader entity it works for, can not.
All is emanated in this way.

>What the Demiurge/despot has been really good at is subterfuge, wearing masks, weaving names and having others work for him.
You are one of those masks. We do not work for him, we are him.

>It is possible that not even The Golden One knows the name of this entity.
It was sealed inside the White Cube.
>>
>>19460820
Why are they letting you channel to us in the first place? What is their agenda? The agenda of the men in black.
>>
>>19460840
I just don't think I buy into that. There is something above this cycle.
>>
>>19460853
El Elyon is God the monad, yes? Not Saturn.
>>
>>19460854
I am sigilbound against this question by the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six
>>
>>19460840
I mean, we can either believe this, that there's no scalar evolution to the soul/spirit/monads, or we can believe the theology of the Urantia, that there are many mansions in our Father's house and that we will pass through these mansions one way or another.

You claim to be of Saturn, Saturn is simply an entity of this SOL, what of deities and beings outside of this realm that speak of greater realities than that of Saturn?

You would either be ignorant of these realities or willfully deny them, or be unable to comprehend them.

I do not believe that your framework is the ultimate reality of the Monad, it is but a fraction.

You want to recycle us as energy for your harvest, nothing more.
>>
>>19460863
Right, because the agenda is nefarious, you have the tongue of a serpent.
>>
Hey man in black, can you post a picture of the Saturnian, pls? All is gonna be revealed anyway, right? Let's go!
>>
>>19460866
This is what I am concluding

as well as >>19460874
>>
What if the Ji-Ei get hold of the white cube first?
>>
>>19460880
>שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה

Bound by the beast, whether this is some LARPer or an ET, it hails as an agent of the beast.

It makes sense that it is in opposition to God.

I've had suspicions since the last couple of threads, this one only further confirms the suspicions. Unless I'm completely wrong which could be true too, but I don't trust this agent.
>>
File: Tau-and-serpent.jpg (359KB, 1545x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Tau-and-serpent.jpg
359KB, 1545x1530px
>>19460866
>I mean, we can either believe this, that there's no scalar evolution to the soul/spirit/monads
There is scalar evolution in the monads themselves. All else is temporary.

>that there are many mansions in our Father's house and that we will pass through these mansions one way or another.

Yes, but there are more Yous in your head than you think. They will all pass on to many paths. The construction of mind/body/soul of Life is a story the Monads tell each other.

You are the Monad, not the Monads. You are the students, not the school. You will live forever. The school will not.

>I do not believe that your framework is the ultimate reality of the Monad, it is but a fraction.

A fractal has no top or bottom.

>You want to recycle us as energy for your harvest, nothing more.

Humans are not the wheat, but the scythe.
>>
>>19460863
What do you know of the Son of Orion? How is such an entity as him able to attain eternity but yet we can't? His teachings say we too can attain his life, you preach the opposite.

Someone is deceiving.
>>
There is no white cube or black cube, just as a lie is not… a lie has no substance. There is only the True Cube, the Chief Cornerstone, upon which the foundation of the new humanity is built upon.

The fake second Adam will offer his own version of immortality, the satanic doppelganger that he is. His faked death and fake messenger will lead many astray.

This is the true evolution, those who put their trust in the real Second Adam will have eternal life and will be transformed into their true nature as sons and daughters of the Most High.
>>
File: 122121122121221.jpg (197KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
122121122121221.jpg
197KB, 513x510px
All the heavy lifting is done, has been done for a while now. Now it's just the waiting for the dominoes to fall(as frustrating as that waiting can be).

So my question is; will you accept your punishment, or have your soul recycled at center? :)

Enjoy your time.
>>
>>19460891
I'm having trouble differentiating the soul/spirt from the monads.

You say the monads are eternal but the soul dies. By soul, do you mean consciousness or do you mean the personality and identity of the self?

Can you clarify this for me?
>>
>>19460897
Who/what is the Second Adam? I have never heard of a Second Adam.
>>
>>19460897
The Chief Cornerstone was rejected by the Builders.

The Completion of the Great Work is the creation of the Perfect Human.

He came to show us the path to Life.

He was crucified because those who follow the Black Cube / Chief Archon know he does not want us to have it.

He is the Jealous god who fears us obtaining Life. We were banished from the garden by this "Lord" to keep us from it.
>>
The first Adam was a fractal of the Creator. Adam was made a living soul who was infused with the Breath of life. But he fell in disgrace and sided with the lies of the deceiver. So we live as corrupted images of our Blessed Creator. However, this is not our end state.

The Second Adam infused a corrupted fractal image with His Divine Nature and lived among us. Having passed through the reality of corrupted matrix and conquering every test even the final test, has ascended into glory. This Last Adam, therefore, died and rose again, a new immortal Being, different than before. He is the New Man. Those who believe in Him will be patterned after Him. He is our Elder Brother…
>>
No, the price has been paid. Redemption is offered to those who would believe. The new genesis is not a perfect human; it is an entirely new creation. The power to be made sons and daughters of the Most High.
>>
>>19460857
>El Elyon

He should be the God most High.

But the Demiurge is claiming to be the most high god. So you see where he is the cause of confusion.
>>
>>19460932
This is exactly my issue and what I'm wondering.

It's apparent that there are lesser "gods" masquerading as the All God or the God Most High, this agent claims to speak for Saturn whom claims to be the Demiurge/Satan/YHWH whom is not El Elyon or the God Most High.

So there's a deception being played somewhere.
>>
Christ Brought Bread

Before Christ came there was no bread in the world, just as paradise, where Adam lived, had many trees for animal food but no wheat for human food, and people ate like animals. But when Christ, the perfect human, came, he brought bread from heaven, that humans might be fed with human food.

Children of the Perfect Human

The heavenly person has more children than the earthly person. If the children of Adam are numerous but die, how much more numerous are the children of the perfect human, who do not die but are continually being born.

A father produces children but a child cannot produce children. One who has just been born cannot be a parent. Rather, a child gets brothers and sisters, not children.

All who are born in the world are born of nature, and the others [are nourished] from where they are born. People [are] nourished from the promise of the heavenly place. [If they would be]…from the mouth, from which the word comes, [59] they would be nourished from the mouth and would be perfect.

The perfect conceive and give birth through a kiss. That is why we also kiss each other. We conceive from the grace within each other.

Eucharist and Baptism

The cup of prayer contains wine and water, for it represents the blood for which thanksgiving is offered. It is full of the holy spirit, and it belongs to the completely perfect human. When we drink it, we take to ourselves the perfect human.

The living water is a body, and we must put on the living human. Thus, when one is about to go down into the water, one strips in order to put on the living human.
>>
>>19460863
What is the Agenda of the individuals running this world from behind the curtain, the so-called illuminati or deep state?
>>
>>19460953
Putting on Light

The perfect human can be neither grasped nor seen. What is seen can be grasped. No one can obtain this grace without putting on perfect light and becoming perfect light. Whoever puts on light will enter [the place of rest]. This is perfect [light, and] we [must] become [perfect humans] before we leave [the world]. Whoever obtains everything [but does not separate] from this world will [not] be able [to attain] that realm but will [go to the] middle place, for that one is not perfect. [77] Only Jesus knows the fate of that person.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/GPhilip-Meyer.html
>>
>>19460943
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.
>>
File: flow.jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
flow.jpg
12KB, 259x195px
>>19460943

>There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar; and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made. And he spoke to them, propounding to them themes of music; and they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while they sang only each alone, or but few together, while the rest hearkened; for each comprehended only that part of me mind of Ilúvatar from which he came, and in the understanding of their brethren they grew but slowly. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding, and increased in unison and harmony.
And it came to pass that Ilúvatar called together all the Ainur and declared to them a mighty theme, unfolding to them things greater and more wonderful than he had yet revealed; and the glory of its beginning and the splendour of its end amazed the Ainur, so that they bowed before Ilúvatar and were silent.
Then Ilúvatar said to them: 'Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music. And since I have kindled you with the Flame Imperishable, ye shall show forth your powers in adorning this theme, each with his own thoughts and devices, if he will. But I win sit and hearken, and be glad that through you great beauty has been wakened into song.'
>>
>Monad

He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another.And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'

``````````````

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>19460943
How influenced is your thought by the structure of your language?
>>
>>19460352
Give me the touch of knowledge

Also thanks for the music inspiration desu
>>
>>19460971
This is literally the Lord of The Rings creation myth

Are you playing us?
>>
>>19460984
I guess pretty heavily.
>>
>Jewish things must be true
They aren't.
>>
Can you elaborate on the relationship between Sixth and Third density?

You've spoken on why the upper densities look to the Third now for their survival, yet why is it Saturn who constructed the Black Cube and manages its manifestation?
>>
>>19460943
In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?
>>
>>19461005
Gonna say, those who got to sixth through service to self are sitting pretty, but they can't go beyond that until they can see what is beyond themselves. Annunaki for instance had a time of 6th, it was not a very fun time meeting them. They had a certain slant of wisdom to what they were doing, but from my perspective, they needed to make up for past mistakes. If they don't wish to clear the air so to speak, they should not be trusted.

There are higher density beings in other galaxies, and our own, that watch out for our interests towards love and freewill. None should be fully followed 100% because they create their own destinies, and humanity needs to discover its destiny for itself.

There are universal laws and principles to follow. Love and dedication towards helping others will always advance one towards understanding the creator. Its for man to find that nature within his own soul. He should hold to that love, and seek the wisdom there within to find the best path that he should follow.
>>
>>19461027
Thoth, an Annunaki, reached at least 8th density accordingly. Some are trying to amend their karma.
>>
>>19461007
I've read this somewhere before, where is it from?
>>
>>19461027
With all due respect, I am asking OP for a reason.

The many posts you've made to distract from others asking questions of the OP speaks far louder than any information that might lurk in your words.
>>
>>19460888
When you say don't trust should we not believe anything he says?
>>
What role do The Martianns have to play following the events of One and One and One? Does this tie into the endgame of what has been called The Lucifee Experiment? If so, how?

Before you depart, tell me of the moon. Who put it there? What lies inside? Is Titan and Ganymede of a similar nature?
>>
>>19461068
That is the one post I made in this thread. This is the second. By all means ask away of op, I won't post again.
>>
>>19461069
No, just that there's truth mixed with lies. The best way to hide a lie is between two truths.

I think there's a lot of truth in what the being speaks, but I think there's also some key false hood and deception at play.

I may be completely wrong and misinterpreting this, but these are just my thoughts. Never fully trust anything.
>>
File: https___i.stack.imgur.com_3mC9S.png (89KB, 1584x806px) Image search: [Google]
https___i.stack.imgur.com_3mC9S.png
89KB, 1584x806px
*Lucifer *Martians

for clarity
>>
>>19461075
No, you seem knowledgeable, don't withhold yourself simply because one anon is non-appreciative.
>>
>>19461076
Don't assume anything, know for sure. I stumbled across these threads a little while ago and they are really intriguing.
>>
>>19461085
Yes, they are intriguing, a higher knowledge for sure, but some of what the being speaks goes against what I've come to know. I'm admitting I could be completely wrong.
>>
>>19461077
I was absentmindedly running a pen over a notepad a couple days ago and drew that symbol. What does that symbol mean?
>>
>>19461069
Curious that all posts after this one did not raise the number of posters in the thread.
>>
>>19461093
Similar sentiment. I'm just really hoping the world goes to shit in a few days. At least I don't have classes that day
>>
>>19461103
Are you saying I'm just talking to no one?
>>
>>19461111
LOL

nice digits
>>
>>19461120
Fuck me... I guess the world is over.
>>
>>19461053
Versions of this story are told a few times in the Nag Hammadi texts.

Like the Secret book of John or the Hypostasis of the Archons.
>>
>>19460352
Shut the fuck up you fucking communist piece of shit
>>
did we scare off the ayy?
>>
>>19461172
He gone
>>
File: growth.jpg (7KB, 139x278px) Image search: [Google]
growth.jpg
7KB, 139x278px
>>19461005
>Can you elaborate on the relationship between Sixth and Third density?

Planes resonate in patterns. Mathematical truths reveal much.

Each density is the natural consequence of the density below it. Each density is the remembrance of the density below that.

The sixth density is two simultaneous dialectics, just as the second density is two simultaneous identities. The progression is geometric.

>You've spoken on why the upper densities look to the Third now for their survival, yet why is it Saturn who constructed the Black Cube and manages its manifestation?

Saturn is the natural consequence of Jove. It is progression.

>What role do The Martianns have to play following the events of One and One and One? Does this tie into the endgame of what has been called The Lucifee Experiment? If so, how?

This is the end of the Terran experiment and the beginning of the Luciferian experiment. The Black Sun Rises.
>>
>>19461181
Nevermind.

So if there is no way to stop the coming calamity, what should I do about my hopes and dreams? I like the way my life is going.
>>
File: 1498698438215.png (99KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1498698438215.png
99KB, 500x341px
Good thing you posted on 4chan!
>>
is the despot going to be sucked by lilith?
she has nice lips for that
>>
>>19460352
>harvest the fruit of life

does that mean your're going to come down here and suck all the hot sticky creamloads of penis semen out of our big American penises?
>>
>>19460352
Ayy lmao
>>
Have you guys even googled the picture attached to the thread. Hes using three different kinds of the old alphabet. This is nothing but a game.
>>
>>19461325
What does the picture say?
>>
>>19461325
He has nothing to do with the pictures, as he has stated. I still think it's deception
>>
>>19460676
the melchizedek seal wont work on a globe earth man.... or this solar system that you believe or even alien life hahaha im sorry for you guys for falling for this man lies
>>
How does the tale of Moses relate to future events? It seems Earth will be a wilderness after a time, times, and half a time: will the Sons of Man be the shepherds of a new way of life that acknowledges God? Are the Sons of Man the Luciferians you have described, meant to pass on their goal to ensure the survival of the Luciferian decision?
>>
>>19461325
Clearly, OP literally answered me with an answer from the Silmarillion for fuck's sake
>>
>>19460953
Lol nope, not even close. Mana is pretty much described as the fruited bodies of mushrooms.
>>
What is on nibiru?
Can you describe the "beings" there?
What was on nemesis before it was destroyed?
What were the beings akin too?
Were there lizard beings on mars already, before there were beings on terra?
>>
File: mana.jpg (79KB, 469x306px) Image search: [Google]
mana.jpg
79KB, 469x306px
>>19462224
cud be jizz
>>
File: tree.jpg (11KB, 233x392px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
11KB, 233x392px
>>19462089
Literature is not without meaning.
The other things I have quoted to you are no different.

>>19462281
>What is on nibiru?
>Can you describe the "beings" there?
They are a reptilian race, largely avian in form, without wings. They are taller than a human, much lighter in weight and more sinuous in muscle. The coloration of their downy hair ranged across many colors.They respirate Hydrogen.

>What was on nemesis before it was destroyed?
They were a mamalian race, similar to a Bull in form. They were very large, tough, and aggressive. Their fur ranged in color from red to brown to black. Their horns and bones were black. They respirated Nitrogen.

>Were there lizard beings on mars already, before
there were beings on terra?

Before the fall of Nemesis and Nibiru, the Races lived on all the planets in their post-Kether states. The Black Sun's formation, and the consequent binding of the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, Time formed and the progression of the races began.
>>
File: malachim alphabet.png (236KB, 643x812px) Image search: [Google]
malachim alphabet.png
236KB, 643x812px
>>19460352
>>
>>19460352
>le spooky shitpost
>>
convince the man in black to post a picture of yourself
>>
>>19462816
This and I will believe. Why not if this is really happening?
>>
>>19462660
whats a post kether state?
How was the black sun formed?
What is the purpose of binding the cubes?
Does binding the black cube create time?
What is the purpose of the progression of races? What is nibiru trying to do?
>>
>>19462660
I understand, and I get the point you make with the reference to Lord of the Rings, how would a being like yourself know such literature? If you're an entity not of this earth, do you study relevant literature/fiction of our culture?

In other words, how do you know such literature and information specific to earth/human culture?
>>
File: 1502078003453.png (20KB, 508x505px) Image search: [Google]
1502078003453.png
20KB, 508x505px
>>19462909
>whats a post kether state?
You might call it Heaven. Every race was actualized in its true identity, not in process, but in being. This occurs every time Neptune completes its harvest, and the end of this state is the beginning of Malkuth and the return to the progression.

>How was the black sun formed?
Nibiru rejected the beginning of Malkuth. In their arrogance they sought to avoid the Harvest. They wished the universe to be static, that they might reign forever.

>What is the purpose of binding the cubes?
They ensure that the Sin of Nibiru cannot happen again. The ignorance of Time prevents its anticipation, stabilizing progression.

>Does binding the black cube create time?
It creates what you call time. Time has always existed, but now you are blind to it. Instead of seeing the whole, you see a slice.

>What is the purpose of the progression of races?
To learn, to grow, to progress. To return to Kether, and to venture into Malkuth.

>What is nibiru trying to do?
Nibiru wants neither growth nor decay. Nibiru wants no learning. Nibiru wants Nibiru and nothing else.

>>19462959
>how would a being like yourself know such literature?
The Empath has been teaching me, deliberately and incidentally. I knew very little of your culture when these questionings began.
>>
what would be the best case scenario of a harvest and what the worst case?
>>
In a previous answer, you said worship of "demons" or extraterrestrial entities would flourish in the age of Four, Four, Four, and Four. Does this mean acknowledging them during the Harvest has more effect than we realize? Will the veil between the physical and the astral be more easily traversed?
>>
>>19462984
What should I do?
>>
File: yggdrasil (1).jpg (24KB, 309x408px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil (1).jpg
24KB, 309x408px
>>19463467
>Will the veil between the physical and the astral be more easily traversed?
The beings you are referring to are not astral. The beings of the astral are reflections of yourself, nothing more or less.

We have bodies. We exist in a place and time, and if you cut us, we bleed. We eat food, and breathe, and reproduce.

Your dreams are only dreams.
>>
>>19460483
just a random anon passing trough, I can see your posts, he probably filtered you
>>
>>19460352
which religion i should follow?
>>
>>19460352
I am happy to see you again. I very much enjoy these threads and find the information they contain most fascinating.
After the last thread I had a dream of your golden scales. They were as you described them and lined with many small eyes. The dream was also apocalyptic and contained imagery of scorched cars with their paint peeling and something arcane and non-human - a construct - that was located underground.
My question this thread is, how are dreams such as this to be interpreted? Are they influenced by outside forces or are they just subconcious echoes of a resting mind? What significance does dream imagery play in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>19460891
>when the third world war gonna start?
>>
File: celtic-cross.jpg (97KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
celtic-cross.jpg
97KB, 283x500px
>>19463687
Follow no Law but God's.
>>
Why has no one detected the gravitational effects of the black hole you speak of, an object at least as massive as our sun? As it approaches our solar system, wouldn't it have massive effects on the Oort Cloud and other surrounding debris?
>>
hey man in black what's your story? whose side are you on? are you even human anymore? did you earn your position or were you tortured and conditioned into it?
>>
>>19463764
what is the law of god?
>>
what gonna happen on 21 eclipse ?
>>
>>19463764
https://youtu.be/NzfYA7xYGhw
>>
>>19463570
>Your dreams are only dreams.

Oh come on now, the astral exists, we exist multidimensionally, you're going against established etheric/esoteric knowledge of man now. We know there's an astral realm as well as an ethereal ream, and we have astral bodies as well as etheric bodies.

What is your reasoning or proof that the astral does not exist? What is astral projection and out of body experiences, then?
>>
>>19463882
Exactly what the entity said they were: they are reflections of ourselves. The astral plane is not galactic, but specific to Earth, it seems. Other planets must have their own astral planes, their own matrix of reflection of the physical. Is that so hard to consider?
>>
>>19463917
Yeah, we have our own collective unconsciousness which connects with other collective consciousness/unconsciousnesses throughout the galaxy and thus the universe.

There's an entire Universal network which connects everything multidimensionally, and we can traverse this system as can other beings.

I don't believe that it's singular to earth, is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>19463935
Worry not, I understand both sides!

You seem not able to even ponder one for very long without shutting down.
>>
>>19463992
I could be wrong, but my experience and what I've learned tells me otherwise, as well as contact with other beings not of this earth.

So which beings are right? This one or the others? That's my issue, there's some contradictory information.

I'm massively intrigued because a lot of this sounds reasonable and like higher truth, and I'm convinced this being is who he says he is, but I'm not going to accept his statements as gospel.
>>
>>19463992
Think of spooky action, where atoms can communicate at vast distances, that's how I see us communicating with the rest of the galaxy and Universe.
>>
>>19463882
>What is your reasoning or proof that the astral does not exist? What is astral projection and out of body experiences, then?
The Astral is a realm of mirrors. It is real, but it is only itself. Yourself. The Astral is a place to identify the monadic matrix of I. Everything there is inside the Self.

>>19463917
>Exactly what the entity said they were: they are reflections of ourselves. The astral plane is not galactic, but specific to Earth, it seems. Other planets must have their own astral planes, their own matrix of reflection of the physical. Is that so hard to consider?
An Astral plane is specific to a person. There is some intersection across planes, depending on their relationship.

Communication in such a way is not reliable. There is no such thing as a being who "lives" there, only beings who "dream" there. Life is in the world.

>>19463992
IAO!
>>
>>19464152
Right, inside the self, which we are all part of, thus we share the astral with ourselves?

How do you explain dream walking, shared dreams, and people communicating with each other in the astral? Confirmed communication. Are you saying we are all part of one self? Is that right?
>>
>>19463764
>>19464152
>>19463570
>>19462984
Will the pulse of Pleroma (Two Thousand and Two Thousand and Six Hundred) flip the Earth's magnetic field?
>>
File: Pleroma_valentina.png (101KB, 540x615px) Image search: [Google]
Pleroma_valentina.png
101KB, 540x615px
>>19464229
>Right, inside the self, which we are all part of, thus we share the astral with ourselves?
Yes and no.

>How do you explain dream walking, shared dreams, and people communicating with each other in the astral? Confirmed communication. Are you saying we are all part of one self? Is that right?
There is a great deal contained in yourself. Much of the universe. Not all. You are not Ain Sof Aur, you are Terran Human. There is a reason for progression. The Demiurge's creation is not mere indulgence. He does as he was meant to do.

The Astral is a plane of the Self. There are other planes of the Self. Many of them interact and intersect with other planes, both of the Self, and of other Selves.

>>19464284
Yes.
>>
>>19464152
I've been following your interactions with /x/ for a while: Seeing as the third density is made up of the previous two,could one say mercurials and venusians still exist but in the form of our fractalized counsciousness? Like certain thoughts or tendencies/predispositions wish would seem to escape our "filter".Am I overthinking?
>>
>>19464295
Is the Black Sun the unrepayable debt with which humanity will finally hang itself?
>>
File: Karyotype.png (175KB, 1077x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Karyotype.png
175KB, 1077x1159px
>>19464340
>Seeing as the third density is made up of the previous two,could one say mercurials and venusians still exist but in the form of our fractalized counsciousness?
Yes. Many of their Monads are now You.

>Am I overthinking?
No.
>>
>>19460352
Can you help me in my transgender aspirations? I was growing a vagina, but then my life took a weird turn, and now It's reverted back to a ball sack. Please help.
>>
File: John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1017KB, 2863x1830px) Image search: [Google]
John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg
1017KB, 2863x1830px
>>19464365
Yes. Nibiru is Sin, the Curse of Adam. They stray from the mark. Their number is Death.

Cursed is the ground because of you—
with pain will you eat of it all the days of your life.
Thorns and thistles will sprout for you.
You will eat the plants of the field,
By the sweat of your brow will you eat food,
until you return to the ground,
since from it were you taken.
For you are dust,
and to dust will you return.”

>>19464388
>Can you help me in my transgender aspirations?

23 The moment the sun rose upon the land, Lot entered Zoar, 24 and Adonai rained sulfur and fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah from Adonai out of the sky. 25 So He demolished these cities and the whole surrounding area, all the inhabitants of the cities and the vegetation of the ground.

26 But his wife looked behind him and she turned into a pillar of salt.

27 Now Abraham rose early in the morning to the place where he had stood before Adonai, 28 and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward the entire land of the surrounding area, and saw, behold, the smoke of the land ascended like smoke from a furnace. 29 So it was, as God destroyed the cities of the surrounding area, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the upheaval, when He demolished the cities where Lot had dwelt.
>>
>>19464411
Basically you're saying, "have faith". But this was easier with weed and HD headphones (that I need to listen to feminizing hypnosis and frequencies) . IS there some kind of exercise I can do to break out of the matrix? I'm also really interested in breaking out others. It's all I can think about, actually. I just want to go downtown and shout about reptilians and holograms 'til i'm blue in the face, but I know that's not what Jesus would do.
>>
>>19460863
It is exactly as he has spoken. Very many of this board have fallen to similar deception. Listen to this message I am now preaching.

It comes from within
It does not leave without
All will come to fall
Once you begin to doubt

Lead not oneself into the desire of knowledge. Make room for wisdom to bestow its presence inside of you. Truth is not a religion, it is an essence. One which we are all comprised of, which doesn't hold back. Eternity is based on a spectrum of the constant that is time.

I know nothing but love outside the flesh. The present presence presents an unprecedented present. It is not of the external, but rather, the internal.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
>>
>>19460352

הילל בן שחר.

(((we))) think it was a person, but there are some that don't ...
other possible translations :
heōsphoros - the bringer of dawn.
Or the vulgata translation which means the bringer of light - Lucifer.

This is a poem about this entity and his vanity and how it got him sent to the abyss.

This poem is the one that gave Lucifer it's name in christian theology, and the one that popularized him as the devil in the middle ages.
>>
What is the significance of eight?
>>
>>19460352
>Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
SO BASICALLY DAMN YOURSELF TO HELL. LOL FUCK YOU
>>
>>19464460
Basically, this thing has been spreading nonsense for weeks now
>>
Damn larpers everywhere .

Lucifer is a christian misinterpretation of the text.

BASICALLY הילל בן שחר might not be the actual satan. which BTFO your entire religion.
>>
>>19464520
they are all only just words
>>
>>19464411
>Yes. Nibiru is Sin, the Curse of Adam. They stray from the mark. Their number is Death.

Thank you for the response oh wise one. What is the mark that Children of Adam stray from? Do you allow us to save your teachings for future generations to hear? Is this, you contacting us, what it is meant in the bible when a new prophetic age will being with the coming of the rapture?
>>
>>19464369
I am grateful but yet feeling obliged to reach out a bit further:
Do our waves serve as nourishment to sixth density beings such as the serpent?

Two objects can't occupy the same space at the exact time.However,seeing as many realities live through me,the same way I assume we exist through martians,wouldn't that statement be false?
>>
File: 1502765218114.jpg (96KB, 361x604px) Image search: [Google]
1502765218114.jpg
96KB, 361x604px
>>19464600
>Two objects can't occupy the same space at the exact time.
This is false.
>>
>>19464621
>false
show me some examples then
>>
hey mister can you telll me something about the people with rainbow colored hair... i know like 4 persons with dreams with this "humans" or whatever they are
>>
File: zodiac-wheel-chart.gif (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-wheel-chart.gif
23KB, 400x400px
>>19464627
Your mind.
>>
>>19464651
wtf does that mean?
>>
>>19464652
well the man aint gonna explain shit but ahhhh where do i even start with this........ you paralyzed pentagram.. what you see is this place and you and ur brain craneal nerves and ur soul cryztalisation AND THE FLAT EARTH PLANE
>>
File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>19464674
you /x/ people are so fucking dumb
>>
File: uo.gif (265KB, 220x114px) Image search: [Google]
uo.gif
265KB, 220x114px
>>19464652
an object implies a perspective, but being has one; Minds both seem to be and hold other perspectives. Likewise it is difficult to consider the world in a vacuum so science appears incomplete.
Whats a matter anyway?
>>
>>19461076

This.
>>
>>19464651
>I'm 12, and this is deep
>>
>>19464651
woah

You mentioned that various planes overlap, what are the planes? Astral, etheric, mental, physical?

I think our understanding of the definition of these words/planes is what's causing our misunderstanding, or rather my misunderstanding of your explanations.

Simply, is the Universe holographic in nature? You state that it is fractal, fractal is basically holographic, yes?
>>
>>19464704
What you're saying is that the mind is both an object, or the object of perception, and also the being of perception? So the mind both has a perspective and is an object of perspective.
>>
>>19464693
hahaha too bad you probably died on the suit long time ago fucker enjoy being the lingerin segment FOREVER LIKE THAT SHIT BLACK STAR video of bowie shows you
>>
>>19464928
you're a big guy
>>
File: lt.png (347KB, 2000x2067px) Image search: [Google]
lt.png
347KB, 2000x2067px
>>19464899
an infinite information stream needs coherence. we think of the infinite while going hear and there.

object has a time sense that maybe one could argue is discrete whereas some words have a continuous time sense. to have "a mind" is to be both.

Think of the difference between sound and vision. Do you think that what we see is more personal than what we hear, most of the time? Or is there no meaningful difference in the type of information. Where is the mind?

Two objects can be in the same place as the same time because of the type of object "the mind" is;
>>19464651
>>19464621

up to you what word play is
>>
File: 2.png (131KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
131KB, 1536x2048px
>>19460780
Love is the law.
>>
File: Zonenplatte_Cosinus.png (260KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zonenplatte_Cosinus.png
260KB, 1000x1000px
>>19464891
>You mentioned that various planes overlap, what are the planes? Astral, etheric, mental, physical?
Yes, and more. Too many to list.

>Simply, is the Universe holographic in nature?
>You state that it is fractal, fractal is basically holographic, yes?
Yes, but It seems there is undue connotation. That which Is is not false. It is real.

>>19464899
>What you're saying is that the mind is both an object, or the object of perception, and also the being of perception? So the mind both has a perspective and is an object of perspective.
The mind is many distinct objects, not one.

>12 For just as the body is one and has many parts, and all the parts of the body—though many—are one body, so also is Messiah. 13 For in one Ruach we were all immersed into one body—whether Jewish or Greek, slave or free—and all were made to drink of one Ruach.
>>
>>19464984
So to further elucidate regarding my questions on the astral and out of body projections and communication, we can access these planes through 4th density consciousness and through our sleep/dream realm? This just doesn't necessarily happen on the astral plane, but another plane that overlaps/intersects?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (18KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18KB, 274x184px
>>19465001
>we can access these planes through 4th density consciousness and through our sleep/dream realm?
No. You do not understand in the least.
>>
>>19465024
No, I don't which is why I ask. I know these instances happen, I have personally experienced them and have had them corroborated with others.

So tell me what I'm experiencing then because the way you explain it is confusing and conflicting.

I'm trying to understand what's going on.
>>
>>19465035
You are looking at shadows on the wall and thinking they are real.

Dreams are dreams, and that is all. The world is what is real. They are for reflecting on the self, for they are reflections of the self.
>>
File: wellmemed.png (20KB, 341x372px) Image search: [Google]
wellmemed.png
20KB, 341x372px
>>19465045
I'll bite. How does Buddhism tie in to all this?
>>
>>19465045
We have no connection or way to traverse higher realities/planes/realms?

It's all an illusion or a figment of our imagination? Then isn't that the power of creation? If we can imagine such vastness and full worlds that aren't even real, then we can manifest such worlds into reality.

I still don't believe they aren't necessarily real, I believe there exists planes other than the physical which we can and do interact with.
>>
File: ___7461871.jpg (38KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
___7461871.jpg
38KB, 250x349px
>>19465064
>We have no connection or way to traverse higher realities/planes/realms?
It seems you don't even understand what "planes" are.
They are not other, alternate worlds. They are not places. There is only one world.

A density is more closely a "mindset" than a "dimension."
It is a framework of reality.
The same reality changes from One, to Two and Two, to Three and Three and Three...
You do not travel from Density to Density. You grow from one to the next.

>If we can imagine such vastness and full worlds that aren't even real, then we can manifest such worlds into reality.

Only with your hands, your sweat, and your blood.
Do not hope for magic powers you do not have. Use instead what powers are already yours.
>>
>>19465092
Yes, I understand this that dimensions/planes overlap, but the way you speak makes it seem like we have no access to them. Your answers conflict where one post states "no, this doesn't happen", then another post implies that it does, just that my understanding of how it happens is incorrect according to you.

In reference to "magic powers", my point is that we have the ability to attract and manifest the means to create our imagined realities, that by focusing our imagination/will/intent, we give it more energy to manifest in the physical, as in opportunities making themselves available, etc.

Unless I'm completely retarded, I don't know.

Beyond this, what of UFO/craft/beings in the sky experiences and sightings? Are they what they appear to be or just another reflection/projection of ourselves? Are they not "interdimensional"?
>>
>>19465139

The shadow behind me tears off, in that time I escape
Without noticing even the fallen flowers I jump

At the street corner a sweet smell drifts
From far beyond
As if it was a cry I heard before somewhere

Riding on faint hopes carried by the night wind,
How far can we go?
As if refusing that the world shakes
Taking everything away
If it was a dream we woke, but we
Have done nothing yet
Advance!

As if detached from my midday lethargy, I float
As if overlooking the clouds forming, I fly

At the street corner the smell of blood drifts
From far beyond
As if it was a cry I heard before somewhere

Flowing viscously, deeply the red
Moon appears; a rejected shade
I want to break out of these stagnant days
Looking innocent, as if they will never end

Riding on faint hopes carried by the night wind,
How far can we go?
As if refusing that the world shakes
Taking everything away
If it was a dream we woke, but we
Have done nothing yet
Advance!
>>
Does the black moon howl?
>>
>>19465156
Are you saying I'm ignoring reality or trying to escape?
>>
>>19465092

You are undoubtably wise, Serpent. Lately I have been suspicious of you, however. I suspect that your frequent discourse here is in service to an agenda that is not entirely wholesome to our kind, though the knowledge itself is quite helpful. I sense that you have offered keys to gateways as well as to trap doors in your time here. This is in keeping with your duel nature, I suppose.

A wise slave who is obliged to speak, but whose tongue is bound as not to speak too much. Interesting. In a sense, this makes Terran humans stronger than you- at least you as an individual entity- for our slavery is only as large as we concieve it to be. The bonds are ours to break, if we were to take time to notice our shackles, and we are free to attain knowledge and share it at our discretion. To that end I submit that The Black Cube is a cosmically ordained glutton, a titantic and sad thing which might make me feel even sadder for you were it not that you lack the faculties to appreciate why I would feel such a way.

I ask you once more about the moon and its purpose. Did it come into play after the first Nibiru Cataclysm? What role will it play during the coming harvest?
>>
File: 9mjYmaa.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9mjYmaa.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>19465139
>my point is that we have the ability to attract and manifest the means to create our imagined realities, that by focusing our imagination/will/intent, we give it more energy to manifest in the physical, as in opportunities making themselves available, etc.
No, you do not. This is wishful thinking, nothing more. You affect the world through action only. Things are not true because you want them to be.

>Beyond this, what of UFO/craft/beings in the sky experiences and sightings?
What they are. Craft with beings in them. As I say, we have bodies the same as you do. We have genes and cells and blood.

>Are they not "interdimensional"?
No. Every lifeform that is, was, and is to come originates in the World, and lives in the world. The Astral Plane is a mode of thought, not a place.

You build on a foundation of sand.
>>
>>19465273
You're wrong, I've practiced this effectively in life already. So who are you to tell me I do not? Many others of my kind have also experienced what I have, I believe you do not fully know our capabilities or you're weaving deceptions or you're just a highly autistic LARPER.
>>
>>19465273
We affect the world through observation, through thought, through will and intent, and solidify it by action.

Do you even understand the power of creation?
>>
>>19460769
any existence without individuality is not an existence worth being apart of
>>
>>19465283
>>19465287
If you want something, you will get it, congrats.
>>
This deceiver is describing the simulated holographic time matrix, soul trap, that is infested with viral parasitic beings. This is where we are right now, however there is an ascension coming where we leave the system. It is what it is. We have already won. You create you reality. It is what it is
>>
>>19460352
SHUTT UP YOURE RERTADDED FAGOTT
>>
>>19465314
Yeah, but there's a method and a process, a state of mind and awareness to it, it's more than merely "physical action".

This guy is trying to say that it's merely action that affects the world.

We live in a mental Universal, there are Universal laws to manifestation, the employment of those laws facilitates manifestation, and the laws are beyond "physical".

This guy is trying to box it all into a physical realm, at least that's what I gather.
>>
>>19465328
Thinking is an action.
>>
>>19465331
>No, you do not. This is wishful thinking, nothing more. You affect the world through action only.

The "entity" clearly makes a distinction between thinking and action, so apparently it isn't.
>>
>>19465336
>my point is that we have the ability to attract and manifest the means to create our imagined realities, that by focusing our imagination/will/intent, we give it more energy to manifest in the physical, as in opportunities making themselves available, etc.
You simply described thinking and carrying out your ideas....
>>
A more personal question, if you'll offer guidance!

Will drugs such as psilocybin, strains of DMT, and other psychoactives prove dangerous once the Harvest occurs? I have used them as a tool for feeling signs in the world around me, and am wondering if such a flood of energies might attract entities you have warned us of.
>>
>>19465344
No, I described creating the opportunity to manifest my reality around me without necessarily doing anything than observing the reality around me.

It's more than just thinking and carrying out ideas, it's creating a magnetism, aka law of attraction.

We're basically in a matrix and can tap into it, moulding it and shaping it by our mere observation and thought. Action is what solidifies it - converging the possibilities.
>>
>>19465352
He's saying, that you have more power than even you know. It's not you mentally mind controlling, its you twitching your lip to send a bolt of emotion thru someone else.
>>
>>19460352
as foretold.

long enough warning, yeah?

reap what is sown, it's all going to be ok in the end.
fret not.
>>
>>19465355
Can we have Thoth back?
>>
File: Ark.jpg (2MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
2MB, 2580x2452px
>>19465347
>Will drugs such as psilocybin, strains of DMT, and other psychoactives prove dangerous once the Harvest occurs?
No more or less.

>I have used them as a tool for feeling signs in the world around me, and am wondering if such a flood of energies might attract entities you have warned us of.
They do not care about your drug use.

You all must get out of your heads and stop living in illusions. The real world is not your imagination. The same rules do not apply.

>>19465211
>I ask you once more about the moon and its purpose. Did it come into play after the first Nibiru Cataclysm? What role will it play during the coming harvest?
It and many other moons are the corpse of Nemesis, the murdered one. It is a possible path for survival from Three and Three and Three to Four and Four and Four and Four.
>>
>>19465365
Yeah
>>
>>19465374
This world is Maya, the world of illusion.
>>
File: sunstone.gif (159KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
sunstone.gif
159KB, 512x510px
>>19465382
>This world is Maya, the world of illusion.
Lies told to you by paranoia and dissatisfaction.
There is no 'matrix' to leave. There is the world, and its planes of being.
>>
so what exactly do you want us to do?
>>
>>19465388
Perhaps, or perhaps you're the one telling lies.
>>
>>19465388
so if I get this most people are looking for spiritual guidance without knowing everything about themselves? And are selves even relevant? do we even need guidance? Are each "race" of beings in the solar system equal? and if so what would we equal combined?
>>
>>19465400
>And are selves even relevant?
They are relevant for the time you wear them.

>do we even need guidance?
Yes and no.

>Are each "race" of beings in the solar system equal?
Not in the least.

>and if so what would we equal combined?
Each is the combination of those before.
When the ultimate state of Neptune, of Eight and Eight and Eight and Eight and Eight and Eight and Eight and Eight, is achieved, the Tree of Life bears its fruit, the Monads descend again into Malkuth, and Mercury is reborn.
>>
Make a funny hash that reflects your powerlevel
>>
>>19465425
You realize that this is just a cycle or whatever adjective your kind uses
Isnt it better to break the cycle and rebel against this cyclical fate?
Also I refuse to believe I am not equal to you
you are only objectively more advanced than I am
do you even want this to happen?
You don't hold much importance on self but you are all you got at your time what do you want to do with yourself?
>>
>>19465388
>.this Saturnian Black Cube Soul Matrix shill agent
>>
File: thor.jpg (72KB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
72KB, 550x292px
>>19465445
>Isnt it better to break the cycle and rebel against this cyclical fate?
No! Is it better to drown your child than see it live?

The cyclical progression of the races is not static. It trends upward.

>Also I refuse to believe I am not equal to you
>you are only objectively more advanced than I am

You contradict yourself.

>do you even want this to happen?
Of course.

>You don't hold much importance on self but you are all you got at your time what do you want to do with yourself?

There is a reason you have a self. There is a reason the demiurge puts on the mask. There is a reason you are you. Monads go only where they choose.
Do not be so quick to tear down your own house.

Remember that there are two cubes, not one.

You were not brought into the 'Matrix'. You were born from it. You are of it.

>4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overpowered it.

You are what you are. You were what you were, and you will be what you will be. These are positive truths, not negative.

There are limits. There always will be. We did not put them there. No one did.
>>
>>19465483
>>19465425
>>19465388
Will "Detroit Cops" ever be a thing? This is a personal question, but it's my greatest wish in the world.
>>
Hey Mr. Wise, what do you think about Mesoamerican/Prehispanic Deities, I am specifically interested in The Mother, Coatlicue.

Also, what can you tell me about Astaroth?
>>
>>19465483
I contradict myself on purpose
You cant realize what human can realize
the only upwards motions in the cycle of races is momentum
If you see it this way the first density is capable of the most
Also the cubes don't matter once you realize there is more in heaven and earth or however that quote goes
You aren't even trying to question your authority
And I suppose we also cant know the end goal of these seemingly infinite cycles?
that's more of a reason to end them
ending them is probably why there are even cycles a big test
>>
Who is "I am that I am not, I am that which never was, I am that which never will be"?
>>
>>19465510
Ego?
>>
>>19465483
What of the relationship between the pineal gland, DMT (natural synthesis), and the Holy Grail? Is it true that the Holy Grail is within our brain/mind and allows us to spiritually connect with other beings/entities than that of our own and ascend?
>>
File: punishment-of-Loki.jpg (26KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
punishment-of-Loki.jpg
26KB, 200x320px
>>19465492
>And I suppose we also cant know the end goal of these seemingly infinite cycles?
>>19465510
>Who is "I am that I am not, I am that which never was, I am that which never will be"?

He would not say this. He could not say this.

He is Satan the Accuser. The Ring of Saturn. Chronos the harvester.

He is your God now.
>>
>>19465536
You gonna get BTFO by the SUN
>>
>>19465536
do you have a name?
>>
>>19465556
don't ask for that I mean according him we have no real way to save our earth
Don't treat him like a superior
>>
>>19460352
>>19460679
>Trump

What of Duterte? What will happen to Filipinos and the Philippines?
>>
>>19465550
GORSON
>>
>>19465536
Will you leave us a significant final message, like a mother's worried letter sent to her son fighting in the war?
>>
so is anyone here scared of what this "superior" being said?
>>
>>19465611
I'm just in awe, experiencing this in real life.
>>
>>19465617
You are on equal footing with him so don't be awed be glad you were right and celebrate your self worth
>>
>>19465625
I wish I could celebrate my self worth, but I'm afraid of becoming arrogant. Arrogance is a terrible habit of mine.
>>
>>19465636
this creature is arrogant because he believes he is superior
if we are arrogant it means we have courage to defy superiority
>>
>>19465536

what is the significance of the eclipse happening right on Regulus?
>>
>>19465645
Ay, I believe in myself, but I fear God.
>>
>>19465696
god fears you or you wouldn't feel threatened
>>
>>19460529

we are not on the moon or mars since it's not a physical place that you can visit but rather these footages are streamed from Greenland. Google it
>>
>>19465536
oh boy thats interesting
i know someone who wrote a book under that pen name, "I am that I am not, I am that which never was, I am that which never will be"
>>
>>19465536
What do you know about the events of 9/11. Do you know who did it and how?
>>
File: hb_14.81.1.jpg (360KB, 983x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hb_14.81.1.jpg
360KB, 983x1500px
>>19465587
>Will you leave us a significant final message, like a mother's worried letter sent to her son fighting in the war?

Soon he will make his move. Those among your kind who have ruled, those who you confuse for my kind, those who claim Saturn's birthright as their own, will fall.

The Priests of Mercury and Venus will be revealed when the Black Sun rises. Their transgressions will be laid bare. They have made every move possible to protect themselves, and it has been for naught. Their evils will long outlast them, and their curse will lay upon the land, but they will be cast into the pit.

Many will not hear. They will call their hero a tyrant, and call for blood. War will reign for Seven and Seven and Seven. Do not despair, this is not the end. There is no beginning or end.

I do not care if you fight or flee. I do not care if you live or die. Those are up to you and God. I care that you remember.
>>
>>19465718
why cant we fight god?
>>
>>19465536
>He is your God now.
Says who?
>>
The Cube is a false construct. Only the observer is real.
>>
>>19465718
Why do the monads restart at mercury after the harvest of Neptune. What point does this repetition hold?
>>
>>19464651
This right here, is what told you off.

Readers beware.
Manipulation with ill purpose is what is being posted.
>>
>Nibiru is born of virgin blood

Oh no! They're gonna massacre /b/!
>>
>>19460422
seven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
andseven
and
six
and
>>
>>19465045
how do we delinate between "dreams" and reality?
>>
Are there any terms monads abide by when they come in contract with one another?
>>
>>19465743
That's what I figured. Can I get a basic gestalt on that sigil?
>>
ok i think i got this
the black sun is gonna be like
global "they live " glasses
everyone is gonna see who is not human, then all might break loose.
>>
a few more things:
why is there a hexagon type seal on saturn?
who are the jews ( the ashkenazi, zionist new world order ones)
also, what is at the center of our planets?
>>
My only question if we are damned, can we still fight?
>>
>>19465718
Will you ever contact us again? I am saving these threads so your wisdom may endure, but will you deliver us more wisdom following the Harvest?
>>
>>19466960
He said his contract is complete and he'll be returning to saturn. Guessing this is the last time we'll hear from him.
>>
>>19466960
Iv got the last three (including this one) archived. Did you manage to get any of the ones before that?
>>
>>19466988
>>19466960
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/tripcode/%21%21hz4lDS%2FQlw0/page/1/

you're welcome
>>
What's the signficance of the golden cube?
Is it something connected to alchemy?
Please, i need to know
>>
I strongly disagree with all of this, mostly in part that you seek to further the Christ/Adonai/Yahweh agenda. Regardless of dimension, cycle, or iteration, Yahweh has always been and will be a tool for control.
>>
What is this "One and One and One", and "Twelve and Twelve and Twelve" thing?
>>
>>19467052
Black Magic, AKA Subconscious Psychology. Sets your mind in motion trying to "solve" what it all means, all the while leaving you to the mercy of his "Wisdom". It means nothing except what he tells you it means. This is a man of God, so if you are a christfag, eat up. If you aren't be wary.
>>
>>19467052
>>19467065
We all live by geometry, the religious interpretation is just an interpretation. It is good to let your subconscious solve things, but bad to resign your will to the wisdom of others. When you learn how to control what is sub and what is conscious you will understand 'black magic' better
>>
>>19465718
Who will make his move?
>>
>>19465562
You'll be exploded.
>>
>>19460352
jew crap...pull the plug on the yid garbage. And start processing the jews in the locker. Don't need them anymore.
>>
What is Two and Two?
>>
What will happen tomorrow
>>
>>19460352
>Ancient Sumerifornian Hebrewloid

Nice trick, Schlomo. Now I KNOW nothing will happen.
>>
>>19467751
few thousand dumb fucks will go blind from staring at the unspeakable horrors lurking abov...ahem, looking at the eclipse without glasses.
probably nothing else, like any other day.
>>
>>19460560
You are filth. Which I know you love.
LIAR
DECIEVER
PARASITE
>>
ITT: Jews samefagging apocalypse shit that says "Jews are cool!" because they think /x/ is gullible and not full of jaded people.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GOD ABANDONDED THE JEWS IN 160AD
>>
File: download (2).jpg (211KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
211KB, 325x500px
>>19460352

what is the significance of the alignment with Regulus??
>>
https://www.space.com/30665-unraveling-saturn-ring-mystery.html

https://youtu.be/z2cJRiLDd2k

Eh, these were interesting threads.

Personally I've been sort of obsessed with digging into this stuff for years now, but I think the time and date has finally arrived for the "Great Work" which has been planned for centuries.

There is entirely too much astrological and symbolic coincidence for this to not be the case. Saturn is a very large part of what's going on, and all sorts of esoteric messages regarding it are encoded in all forms of media for decades.

My advice would be to seek God and Christ while you can, because our reality is likely to change forever soon.
>>
File: lion of judah.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lion of judah.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19465731
>Why do the monads restart at mercury after the harvest of Neptune. What point does this repetition hold?
Nothing more can be learned or gained in the state of Neptune. In the eighth density, one rejects the careless omniscient nihilism of seventh density, inevitably leading to a deliberate return to Malkuth and an embracing of rebirth, growth, and the nature of reality.

>>19465837
>how do we delinate between "dreams" and reality?
This should not be a question you have to ask.

>>19466868
>why is there a hexagon type seal on saturn?
The Black Cube creates currents in the atmosphere which mirror its form.

>who are the jews ( the ashkenazi, zionist new world order ones)
Those you call Ashkenazi are usurupers, claimants to a name which is not theirs. The Culture of the Sons of Abraham has been appropriated by them.

>>19467821
>what is the significance of the alignment with Regulus??
5 And I saw in the right hand of the One seated upon the throne a scroll, written on both the front and the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 I also saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to break its seals?” 3 No one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it. 4 I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it.

5 Then one of the elders tells me, “Stop weeping! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed—He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
>>
>>19468120
ok so then
black cube is in saturn ?
Where is the white cube, in jove?
What do owls sybolize?
what is the name of the beast in revelations, the one who's number is six and six and six?
>>
File: PRISM.png (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
PRISM.png
13KB, 250x250px
>>19468179
>Where is the white cube, in jove?
Terra.

>What do owls sybolize?
Jovians and fifth density. On Terra, Owls are symbols of the cult of Jove. Their physiology is avian in nature.

>what is the name of the beast in revelations, the one who's number is six and six and six?

There are two. The beast, and the false prophet who preaches his number.

They are not people, but groups.

The Beast is emerging now, as we speak. In revanchism it will seize power in the land of Gog, and the false prophet will enforce its will.

The false prophet's name is Peace.
>>
>>19468120
Oh so we wuz Israelis n shit?
>>
In between your sessions, you described the White Cube to be lost to the higher dimensions. How did you and others find the White Cube?

If the cubes manifests in all dimensions by their nature, what significance does it hold that it is actually located on Terra? Will recognizing it in ourselves and awakening others to it effectively "locate" the White Cube for your kind and the next?
>>
>>19468265
What will happen during the eclipse?
>>
File: alpha and omega.png (955B, 120x60px) Image search: [Google]
alpha and omega.png
955B, 120x60px
>>19468387
>In between your sessions, you described the White Cube to be lost to the higher dimensions. How did you and others find the White Cube?

In these questionings I have learned much more than I have taught. It is clear from your behavior that the White Cube is here. There is no other explanation for questions like
>why cant we fight god?

This is not a trivial discovery. I do not know enough to conclude how this will affect your harvest, if at all.

What it means in the long run is terrible and glorious and difficult to explain: This may be the ultimate, or more likely the penultimate, cycle. Our contract in this universe may be nearing fulfillment.

>what significance does it hold that it is actually located on Terra?

I cannot be entirely clear about this. I must not break the sigils that have bound me. This secret is kept for good reason. You would agree if you knew more.

The Black Cube is external. It creates, stabilizes, and contains what is external.
The White Cube is internal. It creates, stabilizes, and contains what is internal.
>>
>>19468478
What if we won't contain what is internal?
What color are your eyes?
Will you be here on 22nd?
>>
>>19468265
>revanchism
Can you elaborate; what territory has been lost by whom and who is seeking to reclaim it?
>>
>>19468265
>>19468478
So then, what exactly are the cubes?
What does my book mean, it has 3 eyed white owl on the front? It is written by I am that I am not, I am that which never was, I am that which never will be.
Please give me guidance.
Two other books I wrote are "dragon" and "mu"
what is the signifigance of this?
What is the library of babel?
>>
>>19468478
Will you come back to laugh at us for believing you, if nothing happens?
>>
>>19468536
So he closed his eyes
Sang in a voice so clear
His imaginary world
Began to appear
He sang so clear
This world alive
And the boy stepped in
Where he finally could survive
>>
>>19464295
What will happen when the black sun rises
>>
File: 1500436802282.jpg (57KB, 635x662px) Image search: [Google]
1500436802282.jpg
57KB, 635x662px
Whats your advise. Should I convert to christianity before shit hits the fan?

Everyone on /x/ wants to be a christian now that the end is becoming more real
>>
why are the cubes specifically in saturn and terra?
is it because their numbers are 6 and 3, respectively?
Do the cubes together produce another object?
"9"?
>>
What is the word that must be uttered?
What will this word do?
Who's name is it?
>>
>>19468777
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. - Nikola Tesla
>>
The clarification you've given will be invaluable to those it has touched, but I assume that was the point of your coming here!

"Why can't I fight god" appears similar to other being's defiance of the Harvest and the All... yet further thought brings to me to another question, if you are able to comment on any form.

The White Cube... it is not the defiance of All, but the defiance of what is deemed possible by its counterpart?
>>
>>19463570
Was Marcion Correct? is the god of the Yehudim evil?
>>
>>19468777
Am I grasping at ideas, or is IAO reflected in 3, 6, and 9?
>>
File: Hashem.png (6KB, 50x340px) Image search: [Google]
Hashem.png
6KB, 50x340px
>>19468647
>What will happen when the black sun rises
8 Now when the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. 3 Another angel came and stood at the altar, holding a golden incense burner. He was given much incense to offer up along with the prayers of all the kedoshim upon the golden altar before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the kedoshim, rose before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the incense burner and filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth; and there were clashes of thunder and rumblings and flashes of lightning and earthquakes.

Do you understand?

>>19468852
>What is the word that must be uttered?
>What will this word do?
>Who's name is it?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
It will open the Temple of Solomon. It will open the White Cube.
It is yours.
>>
>>19469255
I need to know this, is the old Testament really of the True God? Is YHWH the Devil? Is the God of the New Testament a different, good true God?
>>
File: eris.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19469310
>I need to know this, is the old Testament really of the True God? Is YHWH the Devil? Is the God of the New Testament a different, good true God?

They are both the true God.
>>
>>19469345
eris and grayface
>>
Why have mercurians/venusians come to earth? What do they want from us? And why do they seek to make contact with us during the harvest?
>>
>>19469345
Who is the Good god? The god of the New Testament isn't YHWH, right?
>>
File: 1502754658490.jpg (105KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
1502754658490.jpg
105KB, 500x686px
>>19469381
>Why have mercurians/venusians come to earth?
After the harvest of the Venusians, the Remnant came here. They have been here since before you came to be, in the time of Twelve Thousand and Twelve Thousand and Twelve Thousand.

They did not create you. Do not believe their lies.
Obey no Law but God's.

The Mercurials have only come recently, in the time of Forty Two and Forty Three and Forty Two. They seek only to survive.

>>19469381
>Who is the Good god?
This question is nonsense.

>The god of the New Testament isn't YHWH, right?
Wrong.
>>
>>19469451
are woman and man two different races?
>>
What should i do now?
>>
I am that i am?
>>
>>19469457
>are woman and man two different races?
Not anymore.

>>19469460
>What should i do now?
Hide in the darkness, ride with the horsemen, burn in hell, or die.
>>
>>19469487
What is hell? Is it different from sheol?
>>
>>19469487
which races were they?
Why is everything kept so hidden?
Why do they need masses of deluded people to control, for slave labor?
who is the lamb?
What is the scroll which no one else can read?
Whyi am I that I am not?
>>
I dislike all the options....i guess its of no use i am that i am
>>
>>19468478
What will happen to you if you break your sigils
>>
>>19469561
wait a second
he is sigilbound
why dont WE try and break the sigils
im sure we can
4chan is home to master magicians, believe
it or not, how do you think trump got in power?
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.