[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 91

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19456194
>>
>>19459750
air query
can i get a love general till december
male
>>
File: 1500839852506.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1500839852506.gif
982KB, 320x287px
Air query: current predicament.
>>
not sure how this works, can I get one for me?

Taurus
>>
>>19459788
dat .gif
>>
If anyone is available for a free reading, I have a question that I'm burning to hear something about.

Did I pass the professional exam I just took 2 days ago?

I understand it's a yes/no answer which is what I prefer, but otherwise:

Professional career general for the short term (2-3 years).
>>
>>19459796

>type something random you're thinking about and put a question mark at the end of it
>/div/iner will type it into the spirit realm's google for you
>results will be pasted here
>>
Trading!

My query:
Japan, or China?

All i need from u is a query.
>>
>>19459802
All fun and games until the spirit realm returns a 404
>>
File: adi parashakti.jpg (371KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adi parashakti.jpg
371KB, 800x800px
im not asking for a reading but i have a question.

Why havent any of the tarot card readers and astrologers from /div/ graduated to youtube to make some youtube bucks?
>>
>>19459844
I dont want free money.
>>
First card; Advice; Given my strength and weakness what should I be doing; King of Pentacles.
Second Card; Weakness; 3 of Swords Reversed
Third Card; Strengths; Queen of Wands Reversed

What does this say to you /div/?
>>
>>19459858
What was your query anon?
>>
>>19459856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
>>
>>19459858
>King of Pentacles.
You have a lot of control, discipline and power.
> 3 of Swords Reversed
Youre scared of getting hurt (emotionally)
> Third Card; Strengths; Queen of Wands Reversed
Dont be a pussy bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>19459878
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT THANK YOU GODLY SIR
>>
>>19459875
kek town.
>>
>>19459784
>2 of clubs
>Jack of clubs
>8 of diamonds
>2 of hearts
>4 of spades

You will meet a young woman/man, possibly from work, but it could also be on any place where people socialize. this person won't be interested at first, but as you get to know each other they will warm up to you and it will possibly lead to sex. After that your relationship will stagnate.

When will you meet them?
>7 of hearts
>10 of hearts
>2 of diamonds
>4 of diamonds
>7 of clubs

It looks like you will meet them soon. In a few days or weeks, a month at max, but it's also possible that you already know them.
>>
>>19459802
cheers
>>
>>19459805
What does my academic life look like next year?

If you are still here please let me know so I can start yours.
>>
>>19459897
Do mine please please?

>>19459801
>>
>>19459897
thanks mate
>relationship will stagnate
so im getting a fuck buddy? or will we just seperate
>>
File: Accursed Dragon - Coven Fan Art.jpg (62KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
Accursed Dragon - Coven Fan Art.jpg
62KB, 500x583px
>>19459788
Signifier: Stars
Virtues: Enemy
Sins: Battle

Tough one to read. I'm getting a lot of anger from you, which seems to be sabotaging your ability to get out of the difficulty. However, it also may be helping you in some way (like maybe holding you together mentally). However, it will not benefit you in the long run. Let go of your anger, and take solace in the long view/big picture.
>>
>>19459801
>>19459920
I can give it a shot.

Signifier: Dagger
Knowledge: Clouds
Ambition: Winter

Another conflicting one to interpret. I think that you will pass the exam (clouds). However, it will not help you very much in the next period. It will be quite the bitter sting when you worked so hard for this, and it ended up not benefiting you. Prepare for the long haul.
>>
File: chris-taub.jpg (98KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
chris-taub.jpg
98KB, 417x407px
>>19459844
I'm probably too weird for youtube and no one would want to pay for a reading. Are there any other places to advertise to get paid?

Also I prefer one-on-one readings
>>
>>19459959
could you please give me a love general for the rest of the year?
female
>>
>>19459959
Fuck yes anon ! Hopefully I did pass it. If it's not useful for me in the short term that's just fine. It's a test that I only need to pass once in my lifetime so if I did I already have it in my pocket in case I ever do need it.
>>
>>19459959
What and how is she currently thinking about me? That would be my query. If you take it, thank you Receiver.
>>
File: Dreamless - Cover.jpg (132KB, 579x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamless - Cover.jpg
132KB, 579x900px
>>19459976
Signifier: Autumn
Emotional: Prayer

I'm afraid it will shortly begin to decline. Prospects will start to disappear, and any potential relationships you've been eyeing will turn cold.

However, you won't give up hope! Persevere seriously, and things will turn for the better in the spring (or thereabouts).
>>
>>19459844

Lots of hoops and bullshit, also, hustling money is better done in the real world. Easier to establish a "real" (in the clients mind) connection and make them think you're concerned with their wellbeing, thus more likely to give you shekels. 20 - 30 hours of bullshitting and card flopping a month for a couple thousand dollars versus a pittance from youtubes scraps at the cost of more effort in production and all the bullshit that comes with being internet famous? No thanks.
>>
File: Antihero for Hire - Vigil.jpg (18KB, 494x768px) Image search: [Google]
Antihero for Hire - Vigil.jpg
18KB, 494x768px
>>19459983
I'm glad you're optimistic. Let me know if you actually do pass it. I'm always looking for feedback on how I'm interpreting the cards.
>>
>>19459999
damn ;c thanks anyway , what do you mean by prospects?
>>
>>19459801
>the world reversed
no
>>
>>19459959
>Ace of hearts
>9 of spades
>King of hearts
>Queen of hearts
>2 of hearts

what>>19459959 said

You will also find love, but it looks like the man is grieving over something or looking at the past.

>>19459927
separation is possible, but now that you say it, a fuck buddy makes more sense.
>>
Can I get a love reading as well?
Female
>>
air query
will I get a job this year?
>>
File: Ava's Demon - Mushishi.png (938KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
Ava's Demon - Mushishi.png
938KB, 1000x678px
>>19459996
Signifier: Spring
Thoughts: Power
Emotions: Sea

I think that she believes herself to be superior to you. Not sure if it's social, moral, or some other superiority, but I think she has it. This actually makes her more likely to take an action between the two of you.

I'm also getting some sadness from her. Possibly lingering feelings over another breakup?

Spring is a good sign though, symbolizing love and new starts. Could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship, despite her odd mix of mentality.
>>
>>19460040
<3 Thank you.
>>
>>19459999
I have a doubt, in my country we´re on winter right now, and spring will start in september. so, i'm not sure what you mean by autumn
>>
File: No Rest for the Wicked - Tree.jpg (226KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
No Rest for the Wicked - Tree.jpg
226KB, 1024x768px
>>19460010
Prospects = people you would consider (or would consider you) for a potential relationship.

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
>>19459805
japan
>the magician
>4 of pentacles
>the sun

china
>ace of wands reversed
>six of wands
>ace of swords reversed

Go with japan. China will cause some problems with your emotions and sense of reality
>>
File: Crimson Dark - Whisper's Mind.jpg (812KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Dark - Whisper's Mind.jpg
812KB, 1920x1080px
>>19460046
Autumn, in the cards, represents a period of activity or positivity, before a swift decline that lasts at least a few months. I would have just said that you might get over your slump in 6 months or so. But since autumn starts next month where I am, I thought it may be meant to be taken literally, and that you'll have to wait out the winter until spring. But I doubt that the dry spell will match up with your quick timeline, so it probably will be about 6 months. Sorry.
>>
>>19459844
I'm not good enough and even if I made videos, it wouldn't be enough in youtube money since they go by amount of time spent on your channel now.
>>
File: Replay - Reaching for Glory.png (977KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Replay - Reaching for Glory.png
977KB, 778x1100px
>>19460020
Signifier: Hummingbird
Emotions: Lord

Strange. It's hard to find two more diametrically opposing cards. It doesn't look like love though. You seem to be inherently inclined towards humor and multiple hobbies/work that you pursue with varying effort. But it looks like you'll be or need to be more serious for the foreseeable future.
>>
Generic air query

When will I find love?
>>
>>19460064
I see, thanks! right now I don't really have anyone I like, since I'm too busy with college, so that could explain it. That's why I don't feel bad, since it's not a priority atm. thanks receiver
>>
>>19460039
no and a bad relationship will be the reason for it.
>>
how is my new job gona be like?
>>
What's up with all the love readings?

This is far more excessive than normal..
or maybe I never noticed..

Almost tempted to ask myself c:
>>
File: Widdershins - Grumpy Children.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Widdershins - Grumpy Children.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>19460039
Signifier: Dance
Ambition: Spring

Definitely good signs. You'll either find a job you love, or love at a job. But either way, you'll have a job.
>>
>>19459959
would I get a trip overseas?
female
>>
>>19460020
>6 of hearts
>2 of hearts
>5 of spades
>5 of hearts
>8 of diamonds

Do you already have a boyfriend or love interest? There are no indicator here of you meeting a potential mate, but it looks like you already love someone, a friend? or someone you are loyal to. I see you wanting to move on, but there is a long term potential here if you two communicate to get over your differences.
>>
>>19460097
I mean a trip due to business or studies, not a holiday one
>>
>>19460079
tarot is a bit hard when it comes to timing things but it's saying summer is your time of love. It may happen very soon.
>>
>>19460098

can i have a general love reading too?
>>
>>19460092
love readings have always been a thing because 4chan is filled with lonely autists.
>>
>>19460076
Hey could I have a reading Receiver, please?
Will I get with B or T?
>>
>>19460076
How long would you consider the foreseeable future? Days, Months, or years?
>>
>>19460097
Signifier: Winter
Ambition: Spring

I'm guessing you are trying to win/earn/save for this trip? Looks like you will have the opportunity to go, but it doesn't seem like it will benefit you as you are now. Maybe just not much fun. Maybe it won't inspire you the way you hope it will. Not really sure without more context.
>>
>>19460092

You never noticed, its always been this bad. Most of the time it's the same sad corps of folks that obsessively ask, as though anything will ever change without them making efforts.

Protip: Energetically tag them if you want to avoid reading for the same undesirables constantly, like some form of divination Sisyphus.
>>
>>19460088
>the devil reversed
>the tower reversed
>knight of wands
>the chariot

It's going to be a bit shit because you won't be able to deal with the past job but it appears to be good. It's you that's going to make it bad.
>>
>>19460107
>>19460124
yes & no.

the volume seems highly unusual tonight
>>
>>19460114
>>19460114
how's my academics looking this year?
>>
File: Girl Genius - Christmas.jpg (508KB, 700x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Girl Genius - Christmas.jpg
508KB, 700x1049px
>>19460113
My system doesn't have very precise timings. The granularity leaves much to be desired. Could be anywhere from five to twenty-five years.

>>19460108
There is absolutely no way I could even phrase that in my system. Maybe if you gave more information. Your gender, theirs, some personality characteristics, how you feel about them, etc.
>>
>>19460126
it's a fucking friday night. this is usual.
>>
>>19459959
female
love reading for the next 2 months?
>>
>>19460104
what is your gender?
>>
>>19460125
what do you mean "deal with the past job"?
>>
>>19460130
fuck me it is, nvm then, days are bleeding together over here.
>>
>>19460128
I am female they are male.
B - more artistic - fascination
T - more nerd - interest
>>
>>19460136
the devil reversed and the tower reversed means repression and inability to accept the past. This is something you're gonna have to deal with.
>>
>>19460134

female
>>
>>19460114
I have been thinking about taking two opportunies to travel abroad: the first one is to pay for the trip and go to work on that country during my holidays, the second one is to apply for a scholarship to a different country than the first. These two are happening soon, I thought about a third opportunity but that would happen in at least a year so it's more of a long term goal
>>
File: The Oatmeal - Log Out.png (69KB, 690x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Oatmeal - Log Out.png
69KB, 690x900px
>>19460127
Signifier: Dance
Knowledge: Sea

Looks like it'll have some ups and downs, but remain ultimately about the same. You, however, will be enriching yourself. Not sure if it'll be a new hobby, new people, or just new experiences, but you'll be better off and happier because of it.
>>
>>19459959
What does Mike (male) feel towards me?
>>
File: El Goonish Shive - VampSarah.png (413KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
El Goonish Shive - VampSarah.png
413KB, 620x918px
>>19460143
Signifier: Spring
Emotional: Vassal

Looks like love is definitely in the cards. Or at least the beginnings of a relationship. I'm not sure who it will be between them, but probably whichever you see as more subordinate to yourself. The one who is willing to give you gifts and look out for you more. Or more willing to follow what you say.
>>
>>19460157
can you give me a rundown on what my next gf is going to be like (male)
>>
File: Head Trip - Mal.jpg (70KB, 635x868px) Image search: [Google]
Head Trip - Mal.jpg
70KB, 635x868px
>>19460133
>>19460153
Sorry, that's it for me tonight. Hopefully one of the other readers can help you out.

See you all tomorrow!
>>
>>19459959
Female
What is my future with my currently unrequited love? Thanks
>>
How accurate is Receiver?
>>
>>19459897
can you tell me what my next gf will be like?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19460188
Query
>>
>>19459999
Great PIC,It makes me daydream
>>
Can I get a general reading please ?
>>
>>19460145
>9 of clubs
>Queen of diamonds
>7 of spades
>2 of spades
>King of diamonds

You're making an effort to make your wish to find love come true. In your search for love you will experience a heartbreak, but soon after that, you will meet a man that will possibly love you.
>>
>>19460190
This B in my friend group named B does she dislike me or what?
>>
>>19460197
judgement
ace of cups reversed
eight of pentacles

Well she definitely feels like she has got you pegged and it's not in a particularly good light, though she doesn't HATE YOU. It's more like she has sort of contempt for you not trying harder to be....whatever she thinks you should be. Basically she doesn't like you very much, probably not at all, but she doesn't hate you. She thinks you have potential to be an okay person, but it's more like one of those 'in another life, maybe we could have been friends_saddestanimedeaths.jpeg'

For me I just want to know what the Hell is up with my new boyfriend. Idk i told him I loved him. What does he think of me feeling that way about him?
>>
>>19460195

hm. thank you
>>
>>19460194
eight of spades - disappointment
ten of hearts - Happiness
nine of diamonds - Fortune

looks like there's gonna be ups and downs, but keep you chin up, the ten is the most important card in this read, so there will be more ups for you.
>>
Will I find a job a better job than my current job in the next 6 months?
>>
>>19460206
page of cups, seven of cups, the star

First he doesn't believe that you really love him because it's too soon for that to actually happen. He thinks you are acting immature in a way about it because you think this when he thinks its not the case. He thinks you are dreaming too much. He has hope for you actually feeling that way in the future though. It's not bad but he thinks you just have a crush.
>>
What are the things I should do or look for?
>>
>>19460218
Thanks. I think he may think that too but I think he doesn't have much confidence in relationships. He gets broken up with a lot and tells me all the time that if I meet someone else I can be honest with him about it, etc., but it's been almost 5 months lol and I do love him. I mean it's a new feeling, but it's there and he deserves to know
>>
trading
>>
File: _MG_4872.jpg (1MB, 2066x1549px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_4872.jpg
1MB, 2066x1549px
Air query
Desperate to know what is coming up for my family in the next bit. We have a had a rough time this whole year financially, career wise and and my partner and I have done our best to struggle through it together and keep it all together for our young kids. Can anyone see whether it will get better for us or not?

Thanks in advance if someone ends up having the time.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
anyone got pics that relate to me on a spiritual level?
>>
>>19460225
here's my query:

I want to make worlds for others, but I want to make ones for me too, should I focus on an idea I've been thinking of? should I focus on something new and spontaneous? or should I build upon older projects?

what's your query?
>>
>>19460237
this sounds interesting
>>
File: 1408879958_80.jpg (63KB, 800x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1408879958_80.jpg
63KB, 800x1171px
Occult queries preferred

>Rather I'd really like to -not- do love or career
>>
File: 2pzxtHY.jpg (360KB, 840x993px) Image search: [Google]
2pzxtHY.jpg
360KB, 840x993px
>>19460237
>>
File: 1490064890064.jpg (675KB, 818x580px) Image search: [Google]
1490064890064.jpg
675KB, 818x580px
>>19460237
hows this one
metaphoric enough for u
>>
>>19460242
>>19460242
ace of wands, knight of cups, the emperor, the star

Definitely something that is new and sponataneous and an idea that you feel passion for that recently has come about into your head. You feel a lot of emotion for it and want to show it to the world. Why can't you make worlds for others and yourself? Have a happy medium for the two. I would blend the idea youve been thinking of while accomodating the worlds for others and yourself. You know there's games people have made where they have done both. I think it's definitely possible to make your idea of your world and have other people enjoy it even. Just balance out some elements. You will find success.

How will pursuing my idea pan out?
>>
>>19460255
i'll bite
does the entitly I broke contact with still lurks sometimes or not?

>>19460258
tl;dr my life
>>
>>19460255
>Occult queries preferred
'Attaboy
>>
>>19460255
Are there any things with their incorporeal eyes watching me?
>>
>>19460264
Yep~
im keeping all the pics for safekeeping
>>
>>19460255
Does this girl in my friend group not like me? What gives?
>>
>>19460216

Thank you my friend. Hope everything is good in your life. Just being a hard/important/full year for me. Rollercoster of a year actually. So from your readings I guess...we'll see ! If you have anything else to say please care to mention it. Again thanks.
>>
>>19460255

Will I be a change in this world ? Will I be part of history ?
>>
File: images (11).jpg (11KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
11KB, 235x214px
>>19460255
What does the tarot want with me? Is it done with me or am I supposed to do more? Am I supposed to believe in magical stuff or not? Should I do it even without believing or is belief necessary?

Basically just... what is the best path for me to take in regards to tarot reading?

Thanks
>>
>>19459966
>>19460007
>>19460070

Well maybe a group effort kind of thing? i just want to see /x/ accomplish something since /pol/ stole /x/'s mojo when they used /x/ to learn about meme magic and bastardized it.
>>
>>19460255

How do I stop being my own worst enemy? It seems like no matter what i do to improve my situation (or how successful I am at improving it), within a year or two I'm always back down on the ground. I'm at the point where I don't want to ever get up again.
>>
>>19460268

>Wheel of Fortune

It has backed off and is respecting the boundary. Although it may come in handy in the future. Your time with it isn't totally over.

I saw its stance and it looked like it had a sense of duty to it. Like it is waiting to finish one last thing then it will be on its way.
>>
trading
>>
>>19460311
Yay, Im looking forward for it :)
thanks senpai
>>
>>19460266
Nine of clubs, supplanted by the queen of diamonds and the ace of hearts.

looking at these cards, I get the image of a farmer tilling his fields, with a woman at the side, with a tool in her hand, she is strange, doesn't seem like either a wife or a lover, maybe a potential suitor, eager to help perhaps.

nine of clubs is more or less steady gains, queen of diamonds is a mixed-meaning card, but ace of hearts is harmony, overall, seems good to me.
>>
>>19460255
whats keeping me from doing astral projection
every time i try i feel my body move without moving/intense vibration but i never get further
>>
>>19460274

>The Emperor

(I don't know yo beliefs or yo lyfe but I'll put it as plainly as possible) I saw a really strong guide keeping an eye on you at a distance. I got the feeling that something challenging in your life is about to happen. They were very proud of you though and wanted you to only observe since you can handle this next bit.

tl;dr Yes.
>>
>>19460255
is anyone or thing watching?
can't meditate without beginning to see shit and get the sense of being watched
>>
>>19460255
Who owns my soul and what are their plans for me? Thanks.
>>
>>19460276

>Page of Cups

Some of it is psychic spam, majority it would be nice if you did something about it. I'd say 40% spam, 60% legit signals.

>Spam
Shielding or ignoring. Or throw things at them

>Legit
I saw an image of a a cheerful person walking through a market doing little favors for people. They aren't necessary but it brightens up the square and makes life a little easier for everyone. You will probably accomplish most of this in your dreams, make sure you are resting enough. If you don't feel troubled to put these things back into place it would be nice to do so.

ex. If you get the feeling you really need to say something to someone, tactfully do so.
>>
>>19460331
That sounds interesting then, thanks. Good to hear it (probably) isn't anything sinister.
>>
>>19460277

>Judgment

It's not you, it's her. Do you adhere to a standard of truth or morality? You threaten her in some way that hinders her manipulation. Not saying she's a total manipulator but she has some social goal and you might get in her way.

>>19460296

>The Magician

"Reputation, reputation... Reputation is an idle and most false imposition. Oft got without merit and lost without deserving." Will you be famous? No, and for good reason. You will be apart of history though. Focus on your skillset and what you think you will need to achieve your global scale ideas. Or at least how to forward society
>>
>>19460255
Will I accomplish my #1 dream?
>>
>>19460301

>Six of Pentacles

Tarot is a tool. If you are comfortable with it at this point, it may be time to put it in your back pocket. You are not, however, done with it.

I also saw the Science card from the Thoth deck in my head. Feel free to become critical of the spirit world. Pick it apart. Step back from what annoys you and doesn't add up. Hitting the reset button on your beliefs is what you need. So don't ask purpose based questions, ask technically based questions... in terms of spirituality.
>>
>>19460306
I've been thinking about this too and didn't know if others felt the same. Glad to hear :]
>>
>>19460177
>5 of diamonds
>Jack of clubs
>5 of spades
>10 of clubs
>8 of clubs

A flriendly and ambitious young woman, she might have light eyes and brown hair. There may be something wrong whith her right now or after you meet her, maybe a disease or drug problem, but it looks like her future will be bright and will take pleasure to share it with you.
>>
>>19460255
Where should my focus currently be?
>>
>>19460309

>King of Cups

A shift from making decisions based on efficiency towards happiness instead may be necessary. Building up a lot of equity in enjoyment will play out better in the long run.

Give yourself time to reflect on your decisions. Also don't get carried away with debauchery if you choose to make this shift.
>>
>>19460255
Kyokushin, or Shaolin?
>>
>>19460329

>Six of Wands

You're about to walk through the gate. Those intense vibrations are a fantastic sign. I also get the sense that you should teach what you already know to someone. Through that experience something new will stick out to you and get you very excited.
>>
>>19459897
All this anxiety is for nothing isn't it?
It's all of my fucking head
>>
>>19460255
Could to ask another question again, whether if I was a man or a woman in my previous life? im gonna do a sketch regarding it
>>
>>19460255
Will i be happy at the end of the year with myself?
Thanks anon
>>
>Don't trust people that have used you and fucked you over in the past
>Some time passes and they are very pushy and ''apologetic''
>Readings say I can trust them and my path to happiness is more trust towards people
>I do trust them
>Suprise people who I have cut contact with because they fucked me over actually want to just use me still
Nice superpowers you got there nerds.
>>
File: photo-26086.jpg (16KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo-26086.jpg
16KB, 248x250px
>>19460385
Hm, yeah that makes sense to me... Yeah, I'll try doing readings again, and look at it in the more rational way my mind is now. If it is bogus in some way I should be able to notice, and if it is not then I will continue but won't stop being critical and thinking about it rationally as you said. Why not, eh? And, even if the magic behind it isn't real, the effect on people's lives sure is...
Thanks for the push
>>
File: 1310408441466.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1310408441466.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>19460255
hello Daedalus!
What can you tell about having this in composite chart?
Jupiter House 5
Saturn House 5
Uranus House 5
Neptune House 5
>>
Any chance for a general reading,?Thanks for considering.
>>
>>19460481
General reads are long as fuck thats why most reader dont do them.
>>
>>19460466
Sometimes I wonder if the spirits occasionally punish people for having poor judgement.
>>
>>19459897
What's a good way for a cartomancer to begin studying the use of playing cards for divination?
Are there any resources you would recommend or protips or anything, or is it more of a searchable thing?
>>
>>19460466

The person you need to trust the most is yourself anon. If you think they're just going to use you, trust how you feel & trust them to be who they are, love them & have compassion for them ... from a distance.

But it sounds like narcissists are hitting you up for a fix anon, read up on narcissists & narcissistic supply.

Sounds like you have boundary issues anon, if they're pushy but not unhinged, just put up some boundaries, if they're psychotic / crazy, go grey rock on them (talk in monotones / the bare minimum, be 'borning') and they'll leave you alone for good.
>>
>>19460487
The MEGA link provided in the thread is really good actually.
>>
>>19460485
The spirits need to suck my dick
>>
>>19460518
They don't seem fond of charity, so it seems your dick will remain dry.
>>
>>19460497
not person you were replying to but this helped me immensely as well
>>
>>19460255
Does September 23rd mark the Rapture (or at least a massive disaster worthy of qualifying as its trigger, e.g. Yellowstone erupting)
>>
Thanks for the reply, and I understand. If the universe wills it, It will happen.
>>
File: 1499138941287.jpg (40KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499138941287.jpg
40KB, 480x340px
>>19460393
I know these are boring for readers, but can you tell me what her feelings are for me?
>>
>>19460520
You want to change that?
>>
File: Firewatch Night.jpg (687KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Firewatch Night.jpg
687KB, 3840x2160px
Reporting in for tonight. Doing a few readings.
Age/Gender/Issue/Number that holds significance
>>
File: 1499959639189.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499959639189.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19460558
Male
What does the coming week hold for our relationship
>>
>>19460417
I can't answer yes/no question but I will do a spread to try to uncover the reason for your anxiety

>8 of diamonds
>Jack of clubs
>5 of clubs
>3 of clubs
>6 of diamonds

Did someone said something that is brought you to your current emotional state? the jack of all suits can represent a person or the thoughts of that person. in this spread the jack is looking at the five of clubs which represent a body or health and behind him there is the 8 of diamonds which is about gossip, news, talking, or information. are you worried about your health? with the lack of spades on this suit and the 3 of clubs after the previous cards, it indicates that it's not serious and might be all in your head. you can overcome this if you do the right changes which will bring more peace to your life and mental state.

>>19460487
there are many, but I don't know if I can post links.

I mainly use the new world witchery guide to cartomancy and another at a website called hedgewitchery, you will need to use wayback machine for the latter though. There is also a cartomancy section acclectic tarot and a blog called art of cartomancy.
>>
>>19460558
Female
I just want to know if I would ever find love
>>
>>19460558
Female
What am I in my previous life?
>>
>>19460558

female

what's coming up for me love life wise?
>>
>>19460558
Female
Is this guy, C, going to pursue me?
>>
>>19460567
Tarot readings... not sure how I would go about finding that out.Sorry
>>
>>19460558
Male
Should I polish my plan or is it good for a kick-start?
>>
>>19460571
Its okay I was just curious about it, goodluck with your readings!
>>
Does anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19460558
Question:will my ex gf back to me again? And if dont, will be happy again with myself at the end of the year?
Nr: 55
>>
>>19460579
What is up?
I want to know how I'm doing spiritually. Are there any blocks or are there any messages my guides want to send me? I can trade twice if you want
>>
>>19460562
>Reverse Star, Reversed Queen of Wands, Knight of Cups

Some new things will come alight that you weren't aware of before. Hopefully it will be good news for you and your relationship. Look forward to it, I would say, as the intention will be for the better.
>>
>>19460564
>>19460506
Thanks anons.
>>
File: 1499323659086 (1).jpg (76KB, 461x639px) Image search: [Google]
1499323659086 (1).jpg
76KB, 461x639px
>>19460586
Thanks! We just passed a bit of a rough patch and the last couple weeks have seemed to get better, I'm just worried we'll slip back down. Glad it looks good!
>>
>>19460566
>5 of Swords, Reversed 9 of Pentacles, Reversed 6 of pentacles

Preface: All readings are not 100% concrete and can be wrong, as well as have the opportunity to change.

On the mindset and path you currently have, your optimism is misplaced. You may have some misplaced arrogance in your ability, charm, etc. Unless something changes for you and your current path, love seems to be merely an empty hope.

I hope you can figure out what it is that's troubling you in your love life and are able to fix it. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>19460255
Not sure if you're still doing readings, but I've been looking for answers. I would like a reading to help explain a dream I had. I'll refer to dream interpretation boards as well, but perhaps a reading can explain more of future events. My question: Why was I bitten by a poisonous spider, and then given an antidote?
>>
>>19460598
>>19460566

New thought- maybe youre devaluing yourself? Perhaps you're lying to yourself about your worth and need to reevaluate your personal relationship with you.
>>
>>19460555
>4 of hearts
>2 of diamonds
>Queen of hearts

She has good feelings for you, but at the moment they are at a standstill. She may see you as a potential parter but for now you should spend more time with her if you're interested on a relationship.
>>
>>19460569
>Reversed Queen of Swords, 6 of Pentacles, The Tower

Nothing good. You will most likely be hurt soon, possibly because you're searching for love and attention in the wrong places. Definitely steer away from your current path as it ends only in despair.

Literally, Reversed Queen and tower heavily imply bad things, mean spirit and ruin.

Goodluck with this, it's something that I've had trouble overcoming before.
>>
>>19460582
>How are you doing spiritually?
>Ace of pentacles, The Tower, Six of Wands

Looks like you overcame a huge obstacle recently that highlights just how much you've progressed spiritually in your past and present. This was no easy feat anon, this is something 100% you should be proud of. No ordinary person could have accomplished the feat you did but with this success comes a warning: do not come too prideful of your accomplishments. Just because you trampled through this victory does not mean the journey is over yet. There is still a bunch of other things you need to do keep progress up with your spiritual development. It will take years before you can fully become the person you want to be.

>Are There any blocks or are there any messages your guides want to send you
>Six of Swords , Ten of Cups, Five of Wands

I don't think there is any blocks your guides want to send you as much as your guides wanting to give you a good message. There may have been some conflict with with people you used to be close to. It is time to move on from that and let bygones be bygones. Carrying negativity in your heart does no good for you or your spiritual development. Releasing the anger and dislike towards these people will allow you to grow as an individual as well as spiritually.

Good luck.

My first query is just a general love reading for the rest of the year? The other would be what about this guy I met named T recently, do you see anything happening with him and I?
>>
>>19460558
female
age 26

where should my focus generally be for my well being and growth?
>>
>>19460574
>Reversed Queen of Swords, The Magician, Reversed 6 of Wands

I suggest polishing it a bit more, perhaps you've been too authoritative/prudent with some measures and are accidentally making it seem less than it is. You may be apprehensive to go back and make changes but you should rely in your self confidence and your innate capability.

Not only do I have faith in you, Anon, the cards do too. Good luck in your business venture.
>>
>>19460619
Thank you
>>
>>19460637
Thank you for the reading and kind words, anon. I wish you all the best!!
>>
>>19460570
>>19460558
why you skip me?
>>
>>19460558

Male
What do I need to learn right now, that I think I keep missing, to move forward? I feel like any positive progress is just setting me up for a greater fall, and right now I've almost lost the urge to keep getting back up, just feels safer on the ground.
>>
>>19460631
>4 of Wands, 3 of Wands, 7 of Cups

Currently, your path is well. You are in a good place, mentally and physically for the most part. Take enjoyment in the knowledge that you are on the right path towards bettering yourself. There is MUCH to look forward to in terms of reward if you follow whatever you currently focus upon. That being said, there is room for improvement as always. Don't place your hope in false idols or false hope. Be firm in yourself, you don't need to cling to an apparition.
>>
>>19460558
Number: 77

When and how will I meet my next girlfriend?
(I asked this in the last thread and wasn't particularly sure about the read in question, it's over here if you want to take a look: >>19457586)
>>
>>19460622

ehh i'm not really searching for love and attention in the way you described, i'm more so letting things come naturally. thanks for trying but it doesn't seem accurate to me.
>>
>>19460661
Very great and sound advice. Thank you so much for the reading!!
>>
Air Query

What she think of me

I'm not talking to her on principle.
>>
>>19460651
If your business venture fares well be sure to try and let me know. :^)

>>19460667
If that seems out of place I suggest checking the card meanings for yourself, perhaps you'll make a connection I wasn't able to! And if nothing rings again, thank you for the practice and good luck in your endeavors :) Maybe looking for it naturally isn't the way, and you should assert yourself? Could be suggesting that if you make no conscious move then nothing will happen. But like I said, check for yourself to see if you can make a connection

>>19460653
I didn't see yours. That being said I could choose to skip just because. Anyways.
>8 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles, Reversed High Priestess.

Currently, no. With work on yourself and if you show passion for something, most likely him, then he may be swayed and you may win him over.

Personally I suggest not putting your hope in someone you need to "convince" to love you. You're worth more than that, someone will see your innate value and you will not have to prove anything to them.

But your choice!
>>
>>19460558
I'll refer to dream interpretation boards as well, but perhaps a reading can explain more of future events. My question: Why was I bitten by a poisonous spider, and then given an antidote?
>>
I'll handle some queries tonight since it's 8/18 and that's a lucky number for me. Any symmetrical number with 8s and 1s or 0s is nice, really

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed in us."

Put the following info, and I'll take my best shot. It has been months since I did this, so don't expect anything all that amazing....

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

Learn to trust in yourself. You have an inner strength that you either doubt in or are unaware of. Tap into this, and you will succeed. It's well within your ability. If you can't figure out how to tap into this font of fortitude, then bad will still befall you, albeit not as harshly as that of the past.
>>
>>19460701
How long will you be doing readings? I can't ask the same question in a short period of time.
>>
File: IMG_2847.jpg (93KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2847.jpg
93KB, 750x688px
Can i get a general reading? I'm juggling a lot right now.
Male
Aquarius
>>
>>19460665
I'll check out your last draw and see if I can get a better grasp than anon.

I can't answer yes/no's so I don't know how that Anon did. Can't tell you if ya know them, sorry.

You'll probably meet them at an extravagant event. The cards pulled suggest wealth and power, so she may be upper class. Sounds like you're gonna score, although girls like that tend to be bitchy so take care to guard yourself to an extent. Goodluck! If you become a rich guy, find me and hook me up. :)
>>
>>19460712
couple hours probably
>>
Aaaaand I'm done for the night. I hope you are all happy with your readings, feel free to comment on them. If your stuff ends up working out, try to let me know in one of these threads! If I don't post, I usually lurk (I post whenever my roomate isn't home.) As always, have a good night,, and good luck in all your endeavors
>>
>>19460699
Feel free to ask >>19460701

Not reading here, just spitballing ideas- you were probably given an antidote to avoid the bad effects of the spider. Probably the poison. What spider?
>>
>>19460722
speaking of spirits sucking me off
>>
File: Birdman-Keaton.jpg (126KB, 817x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman-Keaton.jpg
126KB, 817x1280px
>>19460701
Can I get a reading please?
>Personality
Too serious for my own good, I struggle a lot in social enviroments, though I'm getting a little better. I tend to overthink things, which has led me to both good and bad thing.
>Pic
Only character that comes to mind. I kinda empathize with him a little
>Query
Any advice for the upcoming months? Im more than a little bit lost right now, so any advice would be extremely welcome.
>>
File: 1502951784231.jpg (36KB, 445x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502951784231.jpg
36KB, 445x472px
>>19460701
Hi, i hope that you can help me,
Personality: in general i am a quiet and easy person to deal with it, i try to do always the correct even if will hurt me and i always try to protect my people.
Question: last week my gf had just leave me, i am really sad and with fear for the future, i want to know if she will come back to me? And if she dont will be happy at the end of the year?
Thanks
>>
>>19460701
Personality: Optimistic, try to be grateful, strong, and patient.
Female
Libra
Question: How much longer until my daughter is back home with me?
>>
stop. you're talking to evil spirits.
>>
>>19460727
Wish I knew. The spider was so exaggerated I haven't been able to find a similar picture.
>>
File: 100317SSR-Sakurai-Momoka.png (36KB, 246x405px) Image search: [Google]
100317SSR-Sakurai-Momoka.png
36KB, 246x405px
>>19460701
INTP if that matters, quiet but passionate
How will tomorrows party go, will I meet anyone?
>>
>>19460739
>stop. you're talking to evil spirits.
but they're just so gosh darn helpful!
>>
File: 1392439606083.jpg (172KB, 650x940px) Image search: [Google]
1392439606083.jpg
172KB, 650x940px
>>19460701
Snake is a cool guy, i'd like to be as operator as him some day. Personality wise, I like to laugh and enjoy myself as much as i can.
Right now, the only question i have is what i need to do to find some good romance. It seems like i have bad luck with that so i'm thinking i can get a cheat sheet, so to speak.
>>
File: 20060726.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
20060726.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
>>19460730
Woo woo woo
>>
File: 4840540.jpg (121KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
4840540.jpg
121KB, 540x750px
>>19460701
I am a selfish girl, childish but pretty mature and realistically cruel most of the time, but still a dreamer. I do not ask for too much, just a green garden and the feeling of the cold wind touching my skin. I can enjoy rock music as much as classical music. Quite cold and reserved, and indifferent to some people's affections. I am pretty asexual but I would like to fall in love someday. My biggest fear is to die old with regrets and to never feel love.

My question is more like an advice. Where do you think I should go? Where's my place in the world?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
>>19460701

Would like to be more like pic related
I feel like I'm broken & it never healed properly, however because of that I'm incredibly resilient. The downside is the wound that won't heal makes me my own worst enemy, I just seem stuck in this cycle of creating something > destroying it by getting too attached to doing it 'my' way > this causes immense pain > then I get out of the way, surrender, & the way out becomes obvious...then I get attached to doing it my way again & start the process again. I'm stuck in a loop.

How can I quell my self destructive nature? I can't keep living like this. ty
>>
significance of angel number 223 ???
>>
File: New Canvas.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>19460701
Hope this will do, did a sketch of a silhouette representing myself

I am determined and could be misunderstood at times but I try to make a good impression to the people I meet as much as I can
im currently doing a project right now, will it bring good results once I finish it or not?
>>
File: birdman-michael-keaton.jpg (132KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
birdman-michael-keaton.jpg
132KB, 1000x538px
>>19460731

>9 of Swords

Damn you're right... you are too serious and gloomy. No wonder you have trouble, that stuff puts people off. Your self criticism is a helpful trait sometimes, but it is causing you to see yourself too negatively for what you need to be doing, and you NEED to be doing productive stuff now.

The 9 of Swords nearly always talks about suffering and I can see that in your past and present, but the future seems more neutral and unclear, so I'll draw another

>2 of Cups

Well yeah, I should have seen this, and you should have too, seems obvious in hindsight. The answer to how to clear away the doubt is to focus on what you care about, intensely.
Stop doing things that are distractions.

What matters to you? What do you think is admirable? What do you want to pursue? You have asked yourself all that stuff, but you haven't sat down and thought about it in a conversational way. Talk to yourself, see what you actually think about things. If you don't find your passion soon, your life will be a bland one and you would hate it. You've come too far to give up, even if the struggle might not appear that glamorous you have put in work. Keep going and examine your feelings, especially the intense ones.
It is time to spread your wings, but you need to know where you are heading better before takeoff
>>
>>19460719
Thanks for the read.

>I'll check out your last draw and see if I can get a better grasp than anon.
To be honest his read seems like kind of a shitpost to me considering the whole "rapture" thing.

>I can't answer yes/no's so I don't know how that Anon did. Can't tell you if ya know them, sorry.
Keep in mind that my read was the top part of his reply. He was answering "no" to another poster.

>You'll probably meet them at an extravagant event. The cards pulled suggest wealth and power, so she may be upper class. Sounds like you're gonna score, although girls like that tend to be bitchy so take care to guard yourself to an extent. Goodluck! If you become a rich guy, find me and hook me up. :)
Sounds good, I tend to keep myself on guard around people in general so I'll keep that in mind.
>If you become a rich guy, find me and hook me up. :)
haha, sure :D
>>
Tradin
>>
>>19460789
>that stuff puts people off
Yeah, it's the worst. And whenever I try to be nice it feels forced, not because I'm doing something I don't want to, but because it seems out of place coming from someone like me. Anyway,
>The answer to how to clear away the doubt is to focus on what you care about, intensely.
Exactly. I feel really tired right now, but if I throw the towel I'll never be able to forgive myself. I know I need to keep pushing forward, and the cards are reminding me that.
>It is time to spread your wings, but you need to know where you are heading better before takeoff
>that pic
I love you.

Thank you very much for the reading, it was spott-on, I'll take your advice. Sending good vibes to you.
>>
File: yCIKeb4[1].png (325KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
yCIKeb4[1].png
325KB, 460x600px
>>19460701
my personality is pretty beta and effusive, I come across as robotic and cold because I dont want to reveal my weak socially awkward personality. Inwardly I guess I'm pretty bitter.

I guess what I think about all the time is where is my life going financially? I havent worked in a while but Im not really talented or skilled at anything and Im worried.

thank you in advance
>>
>>19460733

>3 of Swords

Uhhh that's not very helpful, Tarot. A card of suffering and heartbreak especially... really? I don't need confirmation of stuff people actually write wow

Trying again

>4 of Swords

Seriously the next one up hahah, I'm using a rng based dice roller too

Rest and recuperation... you will isolate a little and be gloomy for some time, sorry but you will unless she shows up which seems a very small chance to me... This is a time where you will be forced to rely more on yourself and take comfort in your own mind, find meaning on your own etc.

Also a very good time for something productive where you don't leave the house?? You'll be spending a good amount of time there, sulking. Pic related. Idk what that would be, but it requires some thought and effort. I would say learning a language or an instrument or some hobby requiring talent.

The important thing is to forgive her and yourself, and let things settle in your mind. Don't make any major actions while your mind and emotions are all worked up like this

The sadness will pass, but it will be a while. Which is fair, given that what you had was pretty meaningful to you. If you didn't suffer, it would be belittling that meaning, but so would suffering too much. Learn the lessons and grow up more and don't let yourself get bitter if you can help it
>>
File: spider-meme-20.jpg (24KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
spider-meme-20.jpg
24KB, 500x357px
>>19460701
Female, quiet, weird, shy.

By the end of the year how will H be compared to now?
>>
I can do 3
>What does X feel about me
cartomancy readings if anyone is interested. just tell me your genders.
>>
File: Rocko's_Modern_Filename.jpg (131KB, 1003x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rocko's_Modern_Filename.jpg
131KB, 1003x768px
>>19460701
I'm awkward, reclusive, elusive, shy. My emotional disposition is tumultuous. I've never an idea of what to do or what I should be doing. Rather, however life unfolds I see to it as it is. I'm often told I"m genuine, kind, intelligent, assorted compliments that I do not see in my own person.

What does she think of me, after all we been through, those weird synchronicities, she weren't the one were she? Cause frankly this is morbid curiosity if anything. I'm well aware that we're awful for one another, or at least, I am for her in this state.. tho she's still a bish, she's sweet all the same. Honestly anon, I can't get her off of my mind, and I'm already crazy. Gotdamn.
>>
>>19460856
Can I get one please?
How does V (f) feel about me (m)?
>>
>>19460856
Is B (m) my (f) soul mate?
>>
File: feOB534.jpg (136KB, 850x1187px) Image search: [Google]
feOB534.jpg
136KB, 850x1187px
>>19460736

Eh I never was good at time stuff, I won't even try to ballpark it since I'll definitely be at less than 50% accuracy and there's no point then

>9 of Wands (Her right now)

Seems like some kinda struggle, or something where there is competition but she is doing well and once there is a resolution to this, and end to this chapter, then she will be able to return

She is strong, and you believe in that, but the extended absence and uncertainty about things has created some doubt for you... maybe she doesn't or can't communicate much?

>6 of Cups (Advice to you)

Believe in her and let her deal with it on her own. It's the only way. Thinking that you can affect things now will only make you guilty. So focus on your own happiness and finding yourself. It is what she would want you to be doing, anyways
>>
>>19460628
>My first query is just a general love reading for the rest of the year? The other would be what about this guy I met named T recently, do you see anything happening with him and I?
Sadly for the rest of the year things look pretty boring. Are you moving on from someone or past relationship? From what in looking right now the spring looks more productive for you.
Things do look pretty ok with you and T. , I get the feeling that he doesn't really pay you that much mind and hasn't thought about you in a romantic way. It seems more likely that there will be a friendship instead of a passionate romantic relationship. It could go there but it'll take a long time.
>>
Trading, need a career reading. If I need to leave this job, what should I do or where should I go to achieve my financial goals within my desired timeframe?

I'll match the depth/quality/descriptiveness of your reading.
>>
>>19460701
Hi! It's already my birthday where I live (the 19th of August), and I would like to get a reading for this occasion. (Funnily, 18 is my lucky number also.)

* I've chosen this guy, because he's a knowlegable scientist, who's also very strong, has a purpose and does good for the world. It would be cool to be like him.

* Quiet (but I can and I do speak my mind if I feel like it), dreamer, usually reliable, yet lazy, and (sadly) I have the bad habit to abandon relationships

* I don't know how serious is it to you, but it is for me: what could be my purpose? I always felt I knew this question in my teen years, but now I'm confused. Sometimes I feel I would much rather just live a normal life without any excitement, but then I feel bad for not living up to the expectations of my younger self.
>>
>>19460856
Female, hes male
>>
>>19460858
disregard my query unless for some bizarre reason you wish to offer insight.

better off this way.
>>
File: BibliofriendpoppingintosayHI.jpg (49KB, 427x700px) Image search: [Google]
BibliofriendpoppingintosayHI.jpg
49KB, 427x700px
>>19460604
>That spider
>That dream

Not who you asked for, and not going to do a deep reading for you, but since you're spooking me out;

The spider bit you because of a conflict with a strong female figure in your life. You're feeling trapped by a relationship that is trying to possess or entrap you (in your mind at least). The antidote is being offered to you as a call to balance your life, a karmic debt coming home for you to right should you accept it and play your part in helping overcome it.
>>
File: party hard.jpg (196KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.jpg
196KB, 640x640px
Forgot how fast this place moves dang

>>19460747

>10 of Swords

Not unless you talk to people. This card shows insecurity and shyness and with those, you won't meet people. Even if there are people there who know you, feel free to reinvent yourself, to try on a personality that you think you would rather wear. It isn't false if the feelings it is based on are genuine. People have one personality for interacting with others and don't change it very quickly. There is no reason this is neccesary, it is just how most people are right now

Change your way of thinking to suit and help you more, which you will enough now I think, and things will go well. Live a little
Everyone dies after all. You wanna die without having lived a cool life? Didn't think so ^^

>>19460831
good, glad to see i'm still pretty accurate and you're welcome
>>
>>19460878
king of pentacles, queen of wands, the hermit, eight of cups

The answer you already know or can be found with some silent intro spection and searching. Meditation might be good at this time to access the higher self for answers.

If you have another job lined up right now, its better to pursue that then this one to meet your goals after consulting with a queen of wands type woman. She will agree with you on this decision once you explain your reasoning.

How will "H" be by the end of this year compared to now?
>>
>>19460868
>maybe she doesn't or can't communicate much?
She was taken when she was two months old and she will be a year old this coming wed. It's so hard to live without her, and I keep hoping she will be able to return to me soon. I keep trying to do all my requirements, but I hold fear she won't come back home this year.

I just try to show her I love her by sacrificing myself, and hope when she is home she will see that even more. I worry she cannot see how much I love her, but perhaps I'm wrong; due to "maybe she doesn't or can't communicate much?". When her foster mother isn't around she reaches for me ("something where there is competition", so perhaps she does see that I love her more even if I'm not allowed to take care of her right now.

I just want her home. It's' so hard to even share this much. I want to believe I'm stronger than what I really am in this situation, and in ways I know I'm stronger than some.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
13KB, 257x196px
>>19460701

INTJ
Male
How am I looking with Love in the next few months?
>>
>>19460862
>7 of diamonds
>Jack of hearts
>5 of hearts

I'm sorry mate but it looks like V may be a gold digger. Maybe I'm wrong though, and at the moment she is more interested on being financially stable. there is marriage in the future either way.

Don't put much value in my word though, I'm a /div/ noob.

>>19460864
>Is B (m) my (f) soul mate?
I'm bad at yes/no readings. i will do

>7 of spades
>7 of clubs
>8 of clubs

There was a loss in the past and currently there are doubts and worry. There are two 7's which is a number of magic and fate. It's very possible that B may be your soulmate, but you need to communicate with him and help him with whatever is going on that is causing him to feel like this.

>>19460883
>6 of diamonds
>2 of spades
>Ace of spades

It looks like he used to be happy about you being part of his life but the cards are telling me that he doen't hold feelings for you anymore., is he an ex? With an ace as the outcome it means that this can change if thats what you want, but it will probably be hard.

I feel like all my readings are inaccurate.
>>
>>19460949
>>19460862
Maybe not a gold digger, but she is more interested on being financially stable indeed.
>there is marriage in the future either way
I don't think I'll be the groom though.

Thank you very much for the reading, it is clear she's not romantically interested, which is what I wanted to know the most. Again, thank you!
>>
>>19460883
>>19460949
Yes this is accurate. Thanks. Would you like to trade
>>
>>19460924
In the interest of honest feedback, not one single part of that reading was relevant. But, you tried, so here's yours:

>How will "H" be by the end of this year compared to now?
The Hanged Man, 10 of Swords rev, The Hierophant, Queen of Cups

Things are very obviously going to get worse before they improve. It's not terminal, but whatever this is requires hitting rock bottom before going up from there. There's a certain stagnation that will continue, and the very stagnation is what brings down everything around it. This situation will force a moment of ingenuity and resourcefulness that propels the situation upwards into a desirable result.
>>
>>19460963
>>19460980
You're welcome, I'm sorry for the negative readings.

>Would you like to trade
Maybe tomorrow. I need to sleep.
>>
File: DreamScar - Kix.jpg (331KB, 1279x951px) Image search: [Google]
DreamScar - Kix.jpg
331KB, 1279x951px
>>19460133
Signifier: Sword
Emotional: Chameleon

Sorry, doesn't look like love is likely. Things are going to be fairly serious emotionally for the next little while. It's possible that you, or someone else, will be hiding or suppressing their feelings though.
>>
File: Everblue - Hurt.jpg (47KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
Everblue - Hurt.jpg
47KB, 716x720px
>>19460153
Signifier: Battle
Emotions: Dance

Seems like he definitely feels happy around you, and is feeling or has the potential to feel love towards you. However, "battle" puts an interesting modifier. I'm not sure if it's indicating inner conflict on his side, or if pursuing this path will lead to conflict between the two of you. Probably the former though.
>>
>>19460160
I went for a full spread to try to get a complete picture.
Virtues: Aurora
Sins: Dagger
Mental: Comfort
Emotional: Cavern
Physical: Shield
Sexual: Prayer

I think "battle" sums up her pretty well. She seems to constantly be in conflict with herself, parts of her nature pulling her in different directions

She's very kind to most people, but when her ire is roused, her wrath is great. "Cavern" emphasizes this as well - she has a lot of anger or hate simmering beneath the surface.

Oddly, her thoughts are generally fairly happy. What she wants out of life is simple enjoyment, and she generally tries to make people feel comfortable around her.

She's about average in terms of looks, and is very protective of those she cares about. However, sex with her will be amazing.
>>
File: Dominic Deegan - Seer.jpg (87KB, 724x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dominic Deegan - Seer.jpg
87KB, 724x600px
>>19460171
That's what I would dearly love to know as well. Feedback on my readings really help!
>>
File: lmao.png (26KB, 200x438px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
26KB, 200x438px
How are you today /div/?
>>
File: No Rest for the Wicked - Red.jpg (146KB, 637x769px) Image search: [Google]
No Rest for the Wicked - Red.jpg
146KB, 637x769px
>>19460167
Emotions: Hummingbird

It looks like being around the person will make you happy in the short term, or in brief spurts. But ultimately, you will begin to foster anger and hatred from them not returning your feelings, especially if they start hanging out with or get together with someone else. I don't believe that you will be able to easily move past that when that happens, and continue to be their friend easily. Probably better to let the love go now.
>>
Any readers on doing additional readings?
>>
File: Digger - Metaphorical Pigeon.jpg (73KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
Digger - Metaphorical Pigeon.jpg
73KB, 641x600px
>>19461083
I can do one more for you. But then I'll be out again, at least for a few hours.
>>
File: download (1).png (110KB, 463x453px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
110KB, 463x453px
>>19460939
Ohhh that makes sense, of course she can't tell you how it is going, she is a baby! Yeah, I understand, people come to this place with some pretty heavy concerns. Hope I helped

>>19460751

>Ace of Swords

You will succeed, but it will be much slower of a process if you aren't smart enough about it. Sure, you have determination, even if that is born from frustration which is not great... but you aren't thinking enough. There is usually at least one logical step to take toward what you want.

You should be good at finding those, or you were, but you can't see the road ahead of you anymore for whatever reason. Emotions have risen and clouded your vision like fog. And since your logic fails when it comes to these emotions, you appear to need something else to see with, like some kinda night vision goggles for your issues. That's why you came here after all.

>8 of Disks

There's a choice. You can stay doing nothing about this, you can find your confidence in your logic and action again, or you can just head forward without thinking about it

The last one is fastest, and I don't know if it is best since you seem best suited for the second, but maybe following impulse and not using your mind much is better. Or not looking for romance for a while and focusing on something productive.
Decide between the three and stop stressing it so much. You will find meaningful and fun and sexy relationships. That's better than a lot of people so be grateful and don't be so impatient
Patience is mature. Do you think snake beats himself up for long about every little mistake? No. He learns everything he can from them and moves on as best he can. Be like that if you wanna emulate him

>>19461047
Receiver? Where is the transmitter antenna, the spirit world? Hah
>>
>>19461086
Thanks my man.

Everything is going well for me so really only have an enquiry about a general love reading.

If you hate those and don't want to do a reading for me totally understand!
>>
>>19460701
>personality
Tend to be very reclusive and take a keen interest in esoteric things. People tend to tell me I'm better in various respects than I think I am - e.g. some people seem to think I'm funny when in reality I am in all likelihood unfunny and cringeworthy. I also have a tendency to both pick up and drop things at the drop of a hat
TL;DR I'm the kind of faggot you'd expect to find on 4chan

>Query
I'd like a general reading for the next few months, if you don't mind.
>>
File: Flipside - Rings.jpg (130KB, 593x827px) Image search: [Google]
Flipside - Rings.jpg
130KB, 593x827px
>>19461102
I'm fairly new to divination, so I haven't worn myself out on love readings yet like a lot of readers have.

Emotions: Mountain

Not positive signs, I'm afraid. Looks like there will be at least a few months with a lack of love. You have a lot of obstacles that will shortly be in your path. They must either be overcome or bypassed before you will find love again.

For example, you may meet someone with a lot of hangups or baggage. You can work with them and try to overcome this, or you could pass them by, and you may meet someone else down the road.

Or if you're already in a relationship, you may be in for rocky times ahead. Expect a few months of troubles, but it you work with your partner to overcome the issues, you can come out stronger.
>>
>>19461122
Thank you, appreciate the reading!
>>
File: CDcmAM8WEAEtI3f.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
CDcmAM8WEAEtI3f.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
>>19460757

>Strength/Lust

Finally a major arcana. With my system, major arcana cards come up as often as as a minor suit, rather than 1.4 times as often actually
This card is more in the meaning of lust for you, and from what you said, it is not a sexual lust, though it is similar in intensity. You want things, you want to live more and your removed attitude isn't necessary and you see that, you are just used to it and more comfortable in that shell
It is really weird to me to see how antisocial you are, when it looks like you are a natural people person... You need to connect more.
You'll likely have loves, not just one... don't try to settle down too fast with someone who seems nice. Especially if it hinders your independence, energy and drive

>The Stars

New hope and optimism will set you free, even if you have to make it from nothing by faking it
It isn't just love from another that you need, actually. You also are in pretty bad need of love and support from yourself, not just some neutral putting up with yourself stuff

Are you prepared to fight for the little comfort and meaning you ask for? You will have to sometimes... You have different sides, like many people do and if they worked together more, things would be more efficient

You should find a job dealing with people in some field which interests you and that allows for travel and advancement.
You will go far, literally and figuratively lol
Unexpected yes, but you would do well as a manager of something interesting and important after you gather worldly experience and work experience for a decade or so

Okay, who is still here that asked for a reading? I can do a few more before bed I think..
>>
>>19461248
Hey can you do a reading for me?
I'm female

What does he think of me? What are his thoughts
>>
>>19461271
Ehh I don't think I will be very accurate with this sorry.

Whatever, I'd rather look lame like this than give you the wrong idea about a crush and if I don't think I'll see anything that's kinda that :/

Try here tomorrow with someone else, and I'm sure you will get a decent answer
>>
>>19461283
Ok, thank you! Hehe
>>
>>19461248
I am >>19461119
>>
>>19461050
I'm good anon, leg's playing up and I'm at work but nothing I can't handle.

You?
>>
>>19461315
Chilling and shit
>>
>>19461319
/div/ and chill? I can dig it. It's been surprisingly busy here tonight. Been going over my notes and scribbling reminders to include in my shielding guide. Anything interesting on your end?
>>
>>19461329
I woke up and watched some funny videos, all around not as productive
>>
File: NfAZd3j.gif (125KB, 563x833px) Image search: [Google]
NfAZd3j.gif
125KB, 563x833px
>>19460763

Eh he didn't say he was still here but I saw the can't live like this bit so yeahhhh why not

>9 of Swords and The High Priestess

Yeah this looks intense, I am glad I can't scry well or I would be uncomfortable
I have the answer, if you will accept it. Create and pursue as many things as you can at once. Not to the point of wearing yourself out through over-extension... you won't devote as much energy or attention on each one, and when one fails, it will be much different. Instead of destroying you because you attached all your deep feelings to one thing, failure will just make you work harder on your other projects / intents

Someone who is obsessed with one thing is creepy and unstable. Someone who is intense about several things has potential.

The negative situation spelled out by the 9 of Swords, this self-destructive monomaniac pattern you have, can be solved with the positive and wise redirection of energy called for by the High Priestess.

You need multiple stresses and hopes and you need to not dwell on them. Don't give yourself as much time to dwell on them and that will help the process along,

>>19461303
Alright, you're next then
>>
>>19461334
Hey nothing wrong with funny videos; laughter is medicine for the soul.
What are your plans for the day? Thanks for chatting with me, Need a reading?
>>
>>19461358
Nah, I gotta chill out for a day maybe go for a jog and do some drills.

What are your plans for today?
>>
>>19461336
Include me please
>>19460771
>>
File: 263001-aliya06.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
263001-aliya06.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19461119
7 of Wands, 6 of Disks, 6 of Disks

Well, I don't usually draw the same card in a row when I use physical decks. I am using a dice rolling thing and it's pretty neat that it got a 1:78 chance twice hahah

Splitting them up into months?? I guess
=
So, it does not look like an easy or carefree september, but rewarding if you put in the work and overcome difficulties that will pop up
Time to do something important or interesting that you have been putting off. The more adversity the better as long as it's within what you can handle without stressing out too much

October and November will be really good Things will pay off. I'm certain there's *something* to getting two in a row but I don't know// I'm actually really tired and I guess I can't do readings well anymore. Oh well lol

Gnight, x
>>
>>19461364
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
I'll be back after I eat and do yours too before I sleep
>>
>>19461371
what are you gonna eat?
>>
>>19461374
Lmao I dont think you need to ask him that
>>
>>19461382
I'm thinking of what to get myself so maybe he can inspire me, it's time for me to eat food too you know
>>
>>19461361
That sounds nice, I gotta do the same and level myself out; kinda went off the rails and lashed out at some loved ones yesterday and I'm feeling pretty bad about it all.

Just work. Gym afterwards but that's technically tomorrow. Then off to bed. Not a very exciting end to the day on my end.
>>
>>19461374
Some fine ass
>>
>>19459844
>all the replies to this

Guys believe me, some readers here are better than ones at youtube. You can do it.

And it's better because you start tapping into collective like that. I think some of you should try.
>>
>>19461388
I am anon who has to go out get my laptop repaired, buy groceries and then hang out at a pub for some girls I cab talk to

Its a busy busy day heh
>>
File: Romantically Apocalyptic - Crew.jpg (355KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Romantically Apocalyptic - Crew.jpg
355KB, 1920x1200px
I'll be in and out for a few hours this morning, if anyone wants an oracle card reading.

>Gender
>Query
>What is something good happening this weekend for you? Or something you plan to get done?
>>
>>19461410
Sounds like a comfy ass day imo; I wish you all the best with the girls anon!
>>19461408
Tell you what I will anon! I'll make one tonight and do my best. I hope I'm one of the readers you're thinking of.
>>
>>19461411
Male

Do I really underestimate myself look wise or am I really not considered attractive by girls?

I am planning to check out a new house to rent so I will probably be out, trying to talk to the landlord and stuff.

I may also play some pool
>>
>>19461411
Male

Will I get to write the retake exam?

I am planning to go on a date with a pretty girl I've known for a while.
>>
>>19461411
female
should i kill myself or wait
nothing
>>
>>19461420
>Sounds like a comfy ass day imo; I wish you all the best with the girls anon!

sigh I hope so too, it has been a stressful few days and no luck with girls
>>
>>19461368
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Can't really think of anything I've been putting off tho. Now get some sleep. If you want to take a look with fresh eyes, then great, if not, oh well.
>>
File: Seraph Inn - Fear of the Dark.jpg (40KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
Seraph Inn - Fear of the Dark.jpg
40KB, 410x640px
>>19461429
Signifier: Staff
Physical: Dance

It seems that you have decent looks actually, but it really comes down to how you use them. Though you can't always influence everyone's perception, the way you present yourself can have a big impact on how people think you look. Dress sharply and move gracefully, and you may turn a few heads.
>>
>>19461441
That's a darn shame, if I was nearby I'd come hang with you and play wingman.
>>
File: Alien Dice - Chel in a Dress.jpg (36KB, 503x768px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Dice - Chel in a Dress.jpg
36KB, 503x768px
>>19461435
I don't actually know what you are asking. There may just be some slang I'm not familiar with. Do you mean, will you get a chance to retake the exam? Or do you mean, will you do well when you retake the exam? Or do you even need to retake the exam at all? If you can clarify, I can do the reading.

Nice! Have fun on the date!
>>
File: Megatokyo - Hayasaka.jpg (95KB, 507x761px) Image search: [Google]
Megatokyo - Hayasaka.jpg
95KB, 507x761px
>>19461438
Alright, first of all, no, don't kill yourself.

Secondly, I assume your question is really something more like, "Will things improve over time, or continue to be bad?"

Signifier: Worm
Emotional: Birth
Material: Vassal

Worm symbolizes downward trends, and also humble origins. It definitely seems that you are in a bad place right now, but it may have helped to provide you a foundation to base the rest of your life on. You may not like it, but everyone's character comes from their experiences, and yours may come out stronger from this.

Vassal doesn't indicate that you will suddenly fall into significant material wealth, but it does symbolize steadiness and protection. It seems like you may gain a wealthier patron who can help you out from time to time if you help them.

Birth is the most hopeful card. It symbolizes both new beginnings and love. I think that you are on the cusp of turning around your emotional state, and maybe even finding a new love.

So no, definitely do not give up yet.
>>
>>19461411

Male
How can I get out of the hole & stay out for longer than a few months? Like when I'm 300ft below the ground, Instead of climbing out, I keep digging down another 300ft until I find a catapault, and launch right the fuck out. Then when I'm on solid ground, I try and build a catapault & I somehow fall right back down in the hole.
Catching up on sleep, been stressed with long hours this week at work, has been good to just rest.
>>
>>19461450
I wasn't allowed to take an exam for one of my university courses. I am hoping I can talk to the dean and convince him to let me retake the exam, the retake exams are for kids who failed by a small margin.

I am hoping he would allow me so that's why I asked. I sent him a email but no response so far...

I'll try!!
>>
>>19461438
well I don't know your personal story or what led you to this point but I'd still request you to not kill yourself.

I am sure you are a pretty girl who will brighten a lot of lives someday.

Have faith in yourself and try to go through

I can give you an email if you want to talk to someone
>>
>>19461411
Male

How can I feel more developed as a person, I am 22 yet I feel like a child.

I am just going to get some groceries, nothing special
>>
>>19461447
Yeah it'd be fun to have a wingman, we could pick up girls all day and drink some fine beer
>>
File: Megatokyo - Miho.jpg (83KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
Megatokyo - Miho.jpg
83KB, 650x975px
>>19461463
Kind of a tough question without specifics (e.g. is the "hole" emotional or monetary). So I went for a general detractors/benefactors read.

Benefactor: Lord
Detractor: Shield

Seems like you have a large amount of inner conflict. "Lord" represents seriousness and utilitarianism, as well as chastity and patience. I think patience is probably going to be the most key attribute. Remember that you can't control everything and everyone, though you can try and (diplomatically) change interactions with people to be more beneficial to you.

Shield, obviously, represents protectiveness. I think that you are actually being too cautious and protective over whatever it is that is being hurt (mental/emotional/monetary state). Also probably just being a bit too defensive in general. Open up to people about how you are feeling and what your situation is, and you may find them to be more sympathetic or amenable. Put yourself out there.
>>
>>19461411
Female
I feel like my boyfriend doesn't really like me as much as he says he does. But I have a history of being paranoid but I also don't want to fool myself into thinking I'm wrong because of past mistakes, so I guess I'm wondering what my boyfriend feels for me, and for us (our relationship).

My friend took me to a cool museum.
>>
>>19461411
Male
What is wrong with anna? Why is she acting so distant ? Is she not in love anymore

I'll probably go fishing
>>
>>19461473
I'll take you up on the fine beer but I'll swing all the girls your way man; I'm a wingman so my job is to get you attention, not take from it.
>>
File: 1497226980058.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497226980058.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
What's a wise request to make to a Tarot card reader? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19461468
Ah, thanks for explaining.
Signifier: Worm
Knowledge: Prayer
Deception/Ambition: Mountain

Based on "worm" and "mountain", I'd say things don't look good. If you weren't allowed to take the exam for a valid reason, and you are trying to bend the facts to get them to let you retake it, you'll encounter a lot of obstacles.

Prayer is a tough one to interpret in this case. It's generally a positive card, and implies that you know the material. It may mean that though avenues may be closed off to you with the exam, you may be able to find another way to demonstrate your knowledge and still get the grade (e.g. a different exam, a paper, a project). You will probably need to ask your professor or the dean about that though (being as humble as possible).

Another interpretation, though, may mean an alternative to the obstacles. If you'll have a tough time getting the test through deception, maybe you should be as absolutely honest as possible, with the professor and/or the dean (I've personally found professors are usually a little more forgiving than administrators). Don't be afraid to beg for a second chance. You might find yourself with one.
>>
>>19461487
Anything to do with self betterment imo; I find those readings so much more fulfilling and will put extra effort in for the querant.
>>
>>19461491
Thanks mate.
>>
File: Mac Hall.jpg (155KB, 576x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mac Hall.jpg
155KB, 576x1280px
>>19461472
Signifier: Sword
Virtue: Worm
Sin: Enemy
Mental: Love
Emotional: Birth

Seriousness and pragmatism will be important to you. Humility will be the key factor though. If you can avoid feeling superior to others, thinking you're better than them, and definitely speaking with arrogance, you will come off as a much more mature person. If you portray yourself that way to others, you will internalize it as well, recognizing your own growth.

Wrath is your enemy. Release any pent up anger, and don't let it build back up. A child may be quick to anger, but a man's heart moves slowly.

Love may be on your mind a bit too much. You may be one of those people that defines themselves and their worth by their current relationship. Don't be. Everything is built on a foundation, and the foundation of you should be yourself. Recognize your ambitions, your accomplishments, and your own worth before you assign worth to another.

This is a good time for an emotional refresh. Though I dislike quoting the bible, this is still an applicable lesson: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways." Reset, refresh, and restart anew. Today, you have become a man.
>>
>>19461411
Male
Does she ever think of me? Why did it become like this reader.

i know its corny but hey we're anons
>>
File: El Goonish Shive - Guest Art.jpg (116KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
El Goonish Shive - Guest Art.jpg
116KB, 600x780px
>>19461475
Signifier: Hummingbird
Emotional: Hand

Seems like your boyfriend is happy with the relationship. He enjoys your company. However, "hummingbird" usually represents fleeting moments and inattention. It's possible that he's not thinking about it as a long term relationship yet. That's not to say he's thinking about leaving, just that he may still be in a mindset that's earlier in the relationship progression than you are. Not sure if talking it out with him, or just being patient, is the best approach here.

The reason he doesn't seem to like you as much is that he has very good control over his emotions. When you have that much emotional control, it tends to dampen both the positive and negative emotions. You'll learn to read him better in the future, and calibrate to his emotional range rather than your own.
>>
>>19461474

Hole rotates between losing weight, money, relationships, I seem to just make things worse, then when they're really bad & all hope is lost I get out of it (sometimes astonishingly rapidly), then right before 'breaking through' to that level I'm trying to get to, somehow I end up back in the hole.

It's I can only move forward, and move forward stupidly fast, when I'm really far behind. And then when I've gotten a fair way forward, I end almost back where I started. Inner conflict describes it to a tee.

Like last year with money, I went from being massively in debt, then 3 months later I made 5x my annual income in two weeks speculating with credit, then this year I managed to lose 3x my annual income on a single trade, I'm still better off than I was last year, but it's still a massive loss that was totally avoidable. I'm at the point where if I get out again, I have to stay out, or at least make the fall back down not so hard, otherwise I'm just going to stay in the hole, I can't keep doing this roller-coaster shit, this last hit nearly killed me.

I know I need to be less protective, but like recently I had a hunch something was off with one of the close friends I'm living with, so I smudged the house with white sage, well next day he's telling me how he's been stealing from me & covering up. This is the one person I would usually open up to & talk too about, and now I just don't trust them at all, might need to reconnect with some old friends or something. ty for the read anon
>>
File: Megatokyo - Sad Girl in Snow.jpg (74KB, 819x768px) Image search: [Google]
Megatokyo - Sad Girl in Snow.jpg
74KB, 819x768px
>>19461484
Signifier: Whale
Emotions: Sea

Yeesh, two water elements. There's definitely a heavy sadness going on, as well as emotional turmoil. I can't tell you whether it's a lack of love or something else, but sadness is the dominant emotion right now. Neither card is a "woe" signifier, necessarily, so it may not mean imminent breakup. But it doesn't mean that possibility is off the table though. Tread carefully.
>>
>>19461513
Thanks. That's encouraging. I'll just be patient. I tend to be paranoid and my last relationship had me thinking some wrong things about how relationships are supposed to be (we talked to each other 24/7 and spent a ton of money on each other constantly) and even though that relationship ended a year ago now that I've begun a new relationship I'm finding myself already following similar habits from my last one. I have to be careful of that. Thanks reader!
>>
>>19461411
Female
Is the project im currently making will be recognized?
Im going to a theme part tomorrow with my family
>>
>>19461411
Female
Uhhhh, well I preordered the new Life is Strange, which drops in the next couple of days. Does that count? I'm pretty excited.
Does L miss me? Still love me?
>>
File: xkcd - Useless.jpg (51KB, 678x600px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd - Useless.jpg
51KB, 678x600px
>>19461506
Signifier: Cavern
Thoughts: Knowledge
Emotions: Clouds
Sins: Stranger

Sorry, it seems like she's wrapped up in her own pursuits now. She isn't thinking about you much, nor does she feel much for you now.

It seems like you guys went through some rough times, and she probably just wasn't up for that. There's two interpretations of the "stranger" card though. One is that she felt she never truly knew you, or that you didn't open up to her enough. The other interpretation is that there was another man (or woman). Not sure she's even with them now, but it may have been enough for her to realize that the relationship wasn't what she wanted it to be.
>>
>>19461411
please tell me what the guy i will spend the rest of my life with will be like , personalty and lookwise? my soulmate

thanks for your time receiver
>>
File: 3dcd71eebfb82f1615c521233de00710.jpg (302KB, 786x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3dcd71eebfb82f1615c521233de00710.jpg
302KB, 786x1000px
>>19461411
Hi Receiver, I like your readings.
I don't want one but if you want some tarot I'd love to read for you.
>>
File: Freak Angels - Young.jpg (529KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Freak Angels - Young.jpg
529KB, 1024x768px
Dang, sounds rough. I was really hesitant to advise taking more risks monetarily, especially since it sounds like you've gotten burned a couple times. But that's what the cards said. Still, make sure you have enough put by that you'll make it through even if you get burned.

Bummer about the friend though. I can't live with people I don't completely trust. Drives me nuts.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>19461518
Sorry. >>19461547 was in response.
>>
File: 1503141900123.png (1MB, 1405x688px) Image search: [Google]
1503141900123.png
1MB, 1405x688px
I may have dozed off for a sec sorry lol

>>19460771

>9 of Cups [past], 10 of Swords [present], The Empress [future]

Your motivations for starting this are definitely strong, but current doubt & difficulty are slowing you down. Finish it or NOT...

You have already put in some effort, but now it is clear you need to put in more. Don't put this stuff off at all.

The future definitely points to increased security and power for you and more confidence if you can get this thing right, which I would say are the best results you could really hope for. Just continue to apply yourself, try to recapture your initial feelings for it, and push harder. Shouldn't be too much longer. Take advantage of the good results; use them as footholds

I'm too sleepy to look deeply into these cards but their general meanings suggest good things so don't worry too much
Really, the Empress could be the break you're looking for, the path to a cooler life so don't waste this opportunity. Uh no pressure though

>>19460835
>>19460839
>>19460858
>>19460940
sorry not this time

>>19460881
happy birthday

>>19461374
>>19461382
>>19461385
>>19461406
pfpfft /x/ i love you never change

>>19461411
If you get time
>male
>how to remain positive in general and not angry
>gonna clean my room for real this time
>>
File: Danielle Dark - Alley.jpg (73KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle Dark - Alley.jpg
73KB, 750x971px
>>19461522
Ambition: Sea

Doesn't look like it. Not that your project will turn out badly, but it won't stand out very much.
>>
>>19461536
Wow interesting. She was with someone else, and yeah i didnt open up to her much. So she's single or with other guys now ha. Thank you for the reading, pride is roaring inside rn
>>
>>19461553
>>19461558
Thanks for clarifying everything, its was accurate and have a good day everyone
bless you all :)
>>
>>19461547

Yeah, the money one stung, what's funny is that the way I made it (taking out a loan, maxing the credit cards to short the peso on fx markets because I was pretty sure trump was going to win), was super, super high risk, but I did the research & it paid off, and in hindsight was less risky than investing in a company that had studies done on their medical product in Australia & then their FDA study which should have been a slam dunk blew up & took the share price with it.

Like I know it will pass and shit will turn around or whatever, but I'm at the point now where I don't even enjoy the good times anymore, I need to get out and stay out, or just stay down.
>>
>>19460838
Thanks for your words Ghost, you were right in your reading, i need to forgive myself, Thank you
>>
>>19461411
Male
When am i going to get this inheritance? Are they playing games behind me?
>>
File: JqzRu2G.jpg (29KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JqzRu2G.jpg
29KB, 1024x768px
>>19461525
Hmm, I've heard good things about that game. Hope it's fun!

Signifier: Enemy
Thoughts: Lover
Emotions: Winter

Yeesh. Yes, "L" does still think about you. Unfortunately, it is not with positive emotions. "Winter" represents sadness, but "enemy" is pretty self-explanatory. Not sure if they're doing it to protect their own emotions, or for some other reason, but I think they've shifted their viewpoint on you to one of an enemy. Don't count on any chance of getting back together.
>>
>>19461579
Whats the deck youre using good reader
>>
>>19461579
How sad. I really can't believe they could ever think of me that way. That definitely hurts to read.
>>
File: AppleGeeks - Thanksgiving.jpg (253KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
AppleGeeks - Thanksgiving.jpg
253KB, 612x792px
I'll try to finish off the queries for me in the thread right now, but no more please. I may have bitten off more than I can chew.
>>
>>19461411

Female
Is anything interesting going to happen on Monday in the USA due to the eclipse?
I'm just cleaning and researching this weekend. Nothing too exciting.
>>
I'd like to trade. I can do tarot. I just received this read:
>>19461579
And I'd like to know if it is possible that I can change L's feelings towards me from an enemy as I don't recall having done anything bad. We just drifted apart. And if I can change them, how? Do I let L come to me or do I reach out?
>>
>>19461589
You're doing quite amazing in this thread t.b.h.
>>
File: Elsie Hooper - Ridley.jpg (46KB, 374x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elsie Hooper - Ridley.jpg
46KB, 374x1024px
>>19461538
Did a full spread to try to get as much detail as possible.

Signifier: Death

Pretty sure this is referring to the death of your ideals. Either you have no soulmate, or your image of what a soulmate is differs from what it actually is. Relationships are always tough. There's very little chance that you will ever find someone that is completely perfect in every way and you live happily ever after. Every relationship has its ups and downs, and you know it's right when you come out of the tough times together, stronger.

Virtues: Chameleon
Sins: Adventure
Mental: Winter
Emotional: Mountain
Physical: Bow
Sexual: Prayer

It seems that you will have more than your fair share of difficulties with this guy. He's naturally pessimistic, but with an inclination to think before he acts. He has a serious personality, but may have (or will) go through tough times emotionally.

I've got nothing for his looks. Bow strong ties to both positive and negative, so he may just be average, or be pretty good looking except for some glaring flaw. Also could mean he grew up kind of sheltered. Might want to ask a scryer to try to figure out appearance.

He will have a lot of patience, and doesn't have too many vices that he indulges in to excess. However, he is prone to anger, and possibly bouts of envy over other's material goods.

The sex will be really good though.
>>
>>19461593
>>19461589

Ack sorry, I didn't see this. But if you'd be so inclined it is a wee bit different than the usual ^__^
>>
File: Dresden Codak - Dark Science.jpg (251KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
Dresden Codak - Dark Science.jpg
251KB, 960x752px
>>19461540
Thanks! I don't usually ask for readings but here's one question that's been on my mind (if you're still around):

I've recently transitioned to a new position in the same company, and am feeling a bit in over my head. Will I be back to feeling confident in my skills and abilities in this new position within 6 months or so? Or if it's easier for you, when will I hit that "I'm good at this now" point?
>>
File: Ava's Demon - Wraithia.jpg (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Ava's Demon - Wraithia.jpg
2MB, 1200x1920px
>>19461553
Signifier: Whale
Virtue: Chameleon
Emotion: Knowledge

Remember that you are safe. People cannot hurt you unless you let them. Like the sea, waves will come and go. Allow your emotions to do the same.

Patience will be key for you. It may even help to try to hide your anger outwardly. Controlling your display of anger is one step on the way to controlling the anger itself.

It may even help to read up on different philosophies and techniques people use. Explore around a bit until you find one that calls out to you.
>>
>>19461572
Wow, that couldn't be clearer.

Signifier: Firefly
Detractors: Spring
Material: Coins

Doesn't look like they're deliberately trying to delay it. I think you'll receive your due really soon. Just don't blow it all at once.
>>
File: Prayer.png (33KB, 467x344px) Image search: [Google]
Prayer.png
33KB, 467x344px
>>19461584
I've created my own deck of oracle cards. It's based loosely off of the Enochian system, but uses six elements and seven categories. Took me a few months to make, working off and on.
>>
>>19461634
God this is such good news. I won't spend it all at once, i really hope it'll be soon. This will be life changing...

Thanks a lot for the reading Receiver, you rock this thread.
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (552KB, 948x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
552KB, 948x1194px
>>19461620
You've been doing a good work dear, I wanted to open for reads but don't have much energy, so I'd like to thank you for doing a good job along with ghost.

>Will I be back to feeling confident in my skills and abilities in this new position within 6 months or so? Or if it's easier for you, when will I hit that "I'm good at this now" point?

*Hermit rx, 10 of Swords rx, Hangedman, 4 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles rx, Star

The reversed Hermit here says that you're somewhat lost in your way, disconnected from your purpose in this new position. This transition didn't seem to have been so easy to reach. Feels like you had to take some step back, something you had to sacrifice to be where you are now.

It's ideal to reach out others, the sense of community here in the 4 of Wands asks you to settle down and celebrate your achievement, but also that sense of "coming home" within the work group.

I can tell this is more in the sense of not overthinking, you can work hard and harvest the rewards, but think of what this diligence would cost you. When you focus too much on the road, you might miss some signs. An they're all over there.

Couldn't end on a better note than the Star card, my personal favourite. You're going to get there, reach your potential. You just need to get out of the shell you're stuck in with the reversed Hermit and let go of what happened, focus on the now and sharing, do't overload yourself and everything will fall back in place better than you're expecting.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!
>>
Anyone wanna give a reading to an anon? I think the whole thing will be fun and with good vibes!

What will happend between me and the girl i told i wanted to hook up with?
>>
>>19461553
>happy birthday
Thanks!
>>
File: eclipse_searches.png (49KB, 392x739px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse_searches.png
49KB, 392x739px
>>19461593
>>19461607
Hmm, that is an interesting question. I'll give it a shot. Went for a full spread to see what stands out the strongest.

Fortune: Knowledge
Misfortune: Lord
Thoughts: Craft
Emotions: Vassal
Physical: Adventure
Danger: Clouds

I think that the eclipse will be like a little frozen moment in time, and it will inspire people for at least a few months. More people will seek knowledge and higher learning, perhaps putting more emphasis on the sciences. More people will turn their thoughts to their own ideas, inventing or creating as best they're able to. They may also try new things, which may be somewhat hazardous for them, but with the potential to pay off.

People may become more serious, but it won't have a big impact. Doesn't seem like there will be any violence inspired by the eclipse.

Unfortunately the eclipse will also spur the people in power. They may use this as a distraction or inspiration for some subtle maneuvering in the background, to the detriment of people in general.

But of course, there may be other things that happen (pic related).
>>
>>19461643
That really does help actually. You were spot on with having lost my way and given something up when I took this position. It wasn't the group I was aiming for.

I'll take the rest of the advice to heart.

>>19461600
>>19461642
Thanks!

I'm out for now. I hope everyone has an excellent weekend.
>>
>>19461660
>Unfortunately the eclipse will also spur the people in power. They may use this as a distraction or inspiration for some subtle maneuvering in the background, to the detriment of people in general.

I think this is the likely case, too. Though you never know.

Thanks for tacking me in there! Have an awesome rest of your day :3
>>
Doing readings for the next hour. Failure to comply with parameters will be considered an invalid request and any valid requests will be accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>No binary
>No vague/unintelligible
>No blogpost
>No future, advice only

Requirements:
>Playing Card Suit
>Wu Xing Element
>Primary Color
>Question
>>
long story short. i can't have a real tarot deck. are fool's dog apps good enough for the drill or the RNG ruins the magik?
>>
File: adamsandlerlook.jpg (13KB, 252x343px) Image search: [Google]
adamsandlerlook.jpg
13KB, 252x343px
>>19461681

why moonie why
>>
>>19461669
Thank you for the feedback. You'll get there. Wish you too a great weekend.
>>
>>19461685
I've used some and they worked well. Besides it's a good tool for learning.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19461736
Query?
>>
>>19461685
can you have uno cards?
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18715952/#q18717166
>>
>>19461749
Will anything happen between me and T?
>>
>>19461756
meh, it removes the fun of art
>>
>>19461759
Playing cards, muh man. And you can get a pretty deck. Just tell your mum you're learning to count cards so you can get rich in Vegas. Lmao
>>
>>19461757
You're the female?
>>
>>19461775
Yeah
>>
>>19461757
I see a woman standing at the bow of a ship in the middle of a storm, looking outwards as water splashes in her face. Behind her, there is a man standing and watching her. I tried watching longer, but this doesn't seem to change.

It seems that you'll be too concerned or appear too concerned with other things going on around you (mind you, important things) to notice him when he seems interested. He won't express interest, and it will be mostly because you seem unavailable. It seems more based on an occurrence rather than a dynamic between the two of you.

How good a job is my associate doing and will continue to do? Will he pull through quickly?
>>
Trading.
Earlier I got a read here:
>>19461579
And was disappointed to see that someone I've drifted apart from now sees me as an enemy. I did some thinking and I guess things did sort of sour between us and while I feel like viewing me as an enemy is a bit extreme, I understand if they dislike me. I'm wondering if it is possible that I could ever change their feelings towards me to more positive feelings and how I can begin to go about that. Should I initiate conversation or should I let them come to me?
>>
>>19461815
king of swords, two of pentacles, hanged man, the magician

Is this occult related? Asking because of the appearance of the magician. I dont think it will be fast but you will get results. It wont be fast because he has other things hes trying to balance in his life. The King of Swords is a serious person though who has their priorities straight. You'll have to wait longer than anticipated for the results but they will surely come. He's capable but its just circumstantial.
>>
>>19461681
Are you still here?
>>
Hi, does anyone do health readings here?
>>
>>19461835
Well done. Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19459750

New bread: >>19462008
>>19462008
>>19462008
>>
I want to do witch craft but my mom says I can't

How do I do witch craft without breaking the 4th commandment?
>>
>>19462312
If you're a strict Christian, and you're trying to do witchcraft, I think you've got bigger worries than "honor thy father and mother".
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.