[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I live in an upper class neighbourhood in the south of Canada. My community is tight knit and gated. I always felt safe and never thought anything was wrong with the neighbourhood kids running around at all hours of the day and night.

But 1 year ago I saw my friends kids playing outside of his house as usual, but there was an older gentlemen standing in my yard watching them from across the street. I decided it would be best if i approached the man to ask if he needed help as it was unusual to see people I don't know around. When I approached the man the smell of urine was unbelievable. I asked him if he needed help. and all he said was " Which one of these kids would you fuck? I'm trying to decide"
At this moment I went across the street and walked my neighbours kids back inside trying not to worry them. When I called the police i filed a report but the man was never found.

It wasn't until yesterday that I was talking to my grandmother who I told about my experience. She said that the description I gave of the man sounded like a man she once knew who was an accused child predator but was never found guilty. The picture she showed me of him from her yearbook in high school looked identical to the man I saw only younger.The only problem she brought up though is that he died a decade ago. Do you think ghosts still live on after death thinking they are alive?
>>
OOOOH, SPOOKY.
>>
>>19459123
Lol, your so dumb. It was a year ago and a traumatic experience I hope you realize your grandma could've showed you any picture that looked a little bit like him and you'd think it was him. Retard......
>>
>>19459156
You're so dumb. If you are going to insult someone do it right.
>>
>>19459156
Remember, your speech is your mirror.
>>
>>19459123
Your trying to cash-in on the Pizzagate scandal, fuck off. Reverse psychology shill.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.