[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having some very strange dreams lately with number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1411669171724.gif (2MB, 243x199px) Image search: [Google]
1411669171724.gif
2MB, 243x199px
I've been having some very strange dreams lately with number patterns repeating in my head nonstop. I wake up and I'm able to retain the information as if it meant something, but for the life of me I cannot figure them out. After the first few days of noticing this, I've decided to write them down. For two months now, I've experienced the following number patterns:

1 2 3 4 5 4 6 7
1 2 5 4 7 8
4 9 5 4 10 8 11 7
12 4 2 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 5 4 21 2
21 22 19 21 23 14 11 7

I've reason to believe these are english words since english is the only language I know, but honestly they could be anything. Help a brother out.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>19458801

how'd you remember all these numbers?
>>
File: IMG_1182.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1182.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>19458801
I remember that Gif. Rolling face, that one. In the archives. Where is the rest of it? Kek
>>
File: IMG_5157.gif (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.gif
4KB, 200x200px
Give me a minute. Simple letter to number:
A B C D E D F G
A B E D G H
D I E D J H K G
L D B B M N O P Q R
S T E D U B
U V S U W N K G
>>
Bump For Interest
>>
>>19458801
Im going to play the lottery with this. Numbers tomorrow
>>
>>19458801
good job posting the numbers online goy. (((they))) give you dreams, it's a way of identifying each goyim so they can further implement their control.

Now they know exactly where you live, they know what website you're going to visit next, and they can continue to identify and manipulate you.

I hope this all ends soon.
>>
>>19461615
every single thread
every thread someone attempts to roleplay
>>
>>19461647
nigga I am fearing for my life on a daily basis. Just yesterday I was forcing myself to watch gore videos because I knew I was being socially manipulated into a more peaceful mindset. Every time I tried to play a videogame my computer would get locked up. The voices in my head just kept telling me to go DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE. I refused.

Immediately my cellphone dings. Someone followed me on twitter. Why? I never post anything on twitter. It was someone running a bitcoin podcast. How did they know I was looking into bitcoins? IDK, but my PC would also artificially freeze and the voices in my head would say shit like THIS IS DISHONEST, YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR MONEY. Images of my grandfathers, and my father saying that America is for hard working men, that freeloaders are all going to be hanged. Etc.

I watched the video the man who just followed me posted, he posted it a few minutes before he followed me. He was saying that his new podcast already has 3 thousand followers. then he puts his face right up to the camera and says DO SOMETHING.

I fucking blocked him.
>>
It's too late. We are here now aswell.

GO DO SOMETHING
>>
>>19458889
https://youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI
>>
do you feel like groups of people stalk you? because i have similar dreams and experience this issue
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.