[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curiosity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: img_4621.jpg (75KB, 529x353px) Image search: [Google]
img_4621.jpg
75KB, 529x353px
For the past months(?) I've been seeing lights in my vision, at first only when I closed my eyes, usually at night, now in front of me. The first time I saw one of these lights was the most amazing... I was praying and saw at my rooms doorway a big blue light on the floor, it didn't leave so I just ignored it and left the room, it left when I returned.

But these recent lights are different, they move with my eyes (they don't stay in one place) and aren't always blue, they can be red, white or green.

I could say more but keep the topic on what the lights are.
>>
p
>>
>>19458716
Ive seen things while praying but with my eyes closed
>>
Brain tumors affecting occipital lobe.
>>
>>19458947
So they're angels? I can't find info on them but 1 blog said they were signs of angels visiting you.
>>
>>19458961
just realized this is probably an insult.
>>
File: pineal.png (203KB, 783x181px) Image search: [Google]
pineal.png
203KB, 783x181px
>>19458716
I would say it's beings residing in another light bandwidth.
See these lights too.
>>
>>19459026
Story (make your own conclusions, I have no idea)

Late at night trying to stay awake for something, I began thinking how bad prostitutes had it, this turned to feeling empathy for them and blurted out "what fear they must be feeling". that's it.

I began dozing off and got pushed awake, as if lifted and shook. It happened twice.

It must be important to care about others.
>>
seizures my dude
I'm epileptic and this happens to me not every day but many times a week
also mine orig in the temporal lobe, so doesn't have to be occipital lobe based
if you're not LARPing better call that doc knee grow
>>
>>19458716
Thats called a brain tumor buddy
>>
>>19459107
Are you trolling? I could have a medical issue, but I see this as spiritual. More likely schizophrenia.
>>
>>19459081
Yes i did notice it's associated with strong emotions. I cried many times and more deeply than i ever did.

Also something with muscle tensions and nerves.
Today i noticed that we have small muscles on the outside area of our eyes, when you blink fast you can get a feel of them.
When they engage (continuous, sort of involuntary contractions) the image stays even when you close your eyes.
I heard people call those lights/sheet of light the substance of mind/ether that is the 'processor' between what is/causes the interpretation and the interpretation itself. (of reality)
>>
>>19458716
Have you been out in the sun or bright light without eye protection? That can do weird shit with your vision and eventually lead to permanent damage.
>>
>>19459191
No, perfect vision... I would like to confirm it's not health related: can a 20 y/o realistically suffer tumors or seizures when I'm apparently healthy?

I have had schizophrenia as a kid though, I've seen some crazy things such as a UFO in broad daylight crossing the road where the forests on both sides were too thick to see it. As a kid I used to see snakes and felt fear.

I'll ask my doctor (if they can ever be helpful...)
>>
>>19459214
Nah, some people are just scared:
https://youtu.be/4lFAUucSfX4?t=1h26m30s
>>
>>19459178
I have something similar I see a wavy light in the air that responds to my attention and emotions. It can morph into different things, or even appear as subtle etheric bodies hovering in the air. It usually looks as if it has an eye that is vibrating through the air. I know it is a being because I have learned how to manifest it within my dreams. It doesn't seem like other dream people, whom seem solid. This one appears the same way in dreams as it does in waking life, but I have been able to coax it into physical manifestation within a dream. It is a guardian angel. She watches over me constantly. I believe this phenomena is linked to the higher self and twin flame archetype. She says she will never leave me, even to the day I die. She is able to show me memories of myself before I even knew she was there, indicating that she was watching over me before I became spiritually awake.

Through that same light, I can feel emotions towards other beings, and its like she recedes and they walk up into the spotlight. If you have an emotionally open heart, you can sort of visualize stuff coming to you from higher dimensions, and light beings will show up and hang out with you.

Its like a telepathic ability, you can learn to mold and morph the light yourself to manifest esp and behold the beauty of the living spirit.

If you work on your chakras a lot, you can begin to see them adding their own light into the spectrum you have to work with. Blue is an awareness of wisdom or truth, you learn to let the colors guide your thinking until you are in sync with it.
>>
Sounds like cancer or permanent damage to the eye. See an optometrist
>>
>>19459296
That's really interesting, thanks for sharing.
By any chance this wavy light appears in a purple/blue color?
>>
you see it too, don't you... do you also hear 40 cakes
>>
I've been having something similar to this for a while too. Occasionally I'll see a blue light reflecting in something before it vanishes. Now my houses has very few windows and my PC / other tech is all green LEDs so I'm fairly sure it's not mundane shit like that.

And yes, /x/, the first goddamn thing I did was go make sure I wasn't about to die of a stroke or go blind. Nor am I mentally ill beyond the autism required to post here.
>>
>>19459525
sounds like queertrons
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.