[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens and UFO's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ufo_2387810b.jpg (69KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_2387810b.jpg
69KB, 620x387px
I recently saw what i think was an asteroid over my house. It got me thinking; are aliens real?
Of course they're real but I mean do you think they have actually visited earth? Respond with UFO stories or "proof" to convince me. I want to believe.
>>
I have had two unique experiences I've discarded as rare nightmares. The first of which composed of the deepest fears I've felt in my life, combined with paralysis and hallucinations, and the second of which was the same events, only realizing it and this was intended to make me process the first nightmare better, since for years I wondered whether an alien had abducted me and somehow allowed me to wake up during my captivity.
The only thing that was new to me, besides the features of the alien and the sense of absurdity involved, was the fear that happens when you're a powerless prey to an unknown, superior creature. I also never experienced, or dreamt of experiencing, telepathy deeming it improbable for humans to achieve, though that was in fact what I believe the creature in my dream was capable of. Not just telepathy, also mind control.
I don't think it was real desu since I have no reason to verify that it was, especially when it happened during sleep and I got to wake up at a normal time again in my own bed the next morning like usual. However I feel my dreams are nothing short of the real thing, I couldn't even imagine it if I tried it, nor can any of you, experiencing an abduction even if it weren't real. I think it is possible that is was real, however my logic tells me these were products of my mind. Aliens with such powers as to abduct people through walls, control their mind, clone people and manipulate nature, and interstellar navigation, would have no interest in abducting an adolescent neet. God knows where I have been if it was true though. Maybe I'm technically a space traveler, but I'm more of a skeptic.
>>
>>19458662
logically aliens should be real, the universe is too vast for there to be no other life than us, Intelligent, and capable on space travel? probably not
>>
>>19458802
How old were you??
>>
>>19458811
I agree with you for the most part, but i have a hard time believing that not one species in the entirety of the universe has accomplished advanced space travel
>>
>>19458844
21/23.... I was in a bad place those years. It happened two years apart, and recently I've forced myself to conclude these were just dreams telling me everything I should know about my psyche, and nothing else. Why I think this is because I've been lost once in my life because I went sleep walking and waking up, was the same feeling of dread, of powerlessness I had in the first abduction dream. I keep coming back to it because of the impact it had on my growth: I felt powerless for months, necessary to accept life is bigger than me, which helped me get focused on becoming successful. It seems improbable that an alien would have such timing that the abduction would have a positive effect on me. The subconscious mind is a powerful place that healthy people should trust on when the need is there.
Yeah I've also considered that these dreams weren't just dreams they were repressed memories of the real thing that could've happened any other time, since they happened in episodes, the second revealing more than the first. Though this is an explanation that is unnecessarily complicated, and not more true in the slightest. Even if I can't fully explain it, it is easier for me and my sanity to assume the mind is an exotic and unpredictable place that can play with our senses in unexpected ways, which anyone can agree on in their own experience.
>>
>>19458852
That is true, with the vastness it is likely, but I try not to get my hopes up
>>
File: IMG_18082017_205403.jpg (173KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_18082017_205403.jpg
173KB, 450x800px
Literally just now pulled over at an overlook to have a cigarette. There was a light from a plane in the sky. Caught up on a thread, looked up, and the light is gone. Big open sky, it wouldn't have traveled that fast. Fishy?
>>
Yes, and they are most likely living in your very neighborhood!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.