[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is my friend a cultist/witch or was I high af?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I know this sounds crazy and maybe it is but let me explain. I lean towards science and I am not religious but I am spiritual. I usually don't look into things like this but I've become very curious and want opinions so here it goes.

Now i forgot how we got on the subject but a sister of mine and I were talking about how cults in the area were becoming more active. There are known cults in the canyons miles away that do rituals and other cult related shit. Locals know it and law enforcement knows it. My sister was telling me that the way they recruit outside people is by slowly letting them in by simple means like write songs together or play card games with a group of friends that is actually some kind of ritual card game non sense. Anyways, it was an interesting conversation but lets fast forward to the next day.

I went to visit my friend sara at her house to smoke as we do often. This is when things got kind of weird. Sara is kind of a hippie type of girl with hippie like parents so I never thought anything about the random fun shit we would do when I go over and we smoke and get high until now. After we had finished smoking, she wanted to play a card game, now we always play card games and she's actually kind of big on them. She owns a deck of cards with very spiritual pictures on them. I personally thought it was just her being her indie hippy self. The game we played was called kings corners and I somewhat know the rules but she kept trying to tell me exactly where I should put down my cards. I remembered what my sister told me the day before and i started tripping out partly because i was high af. We finished the game and I won by putting the cards where i wanted to and not where she wanted me to. I noticed we were playing at a table with a red candle over it against the wall and i started paying attention to little detail like how she would start to get really pushy about what we should do next.

to be continued.....
>>
>>19458502
go on..
>>
File: Tommy-Wiseau-The-Room1.png (277KB, 881x592px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Wiseau-The-Room1.png
277KB, 881x592px
>>19458502
>>19458521
go on...
>>
She suggested we revisit a song her and I and one of her best friends had written for fun months ago. Im surprised she still had it. She unfolded a piece of paper where we had originally written the lyrics. at this point i was becoming convinced she was a fucking witch up to something. She asked me to red the lyrics out loud but i did not. instead i acted too high to understand her but i skimmed through it in my head. The part that stood out and really made me want to leave was the last line of the song which read "ashes to ashes we all fall in." i was thinking to myself holy shit i never thought anything of this when sara, her friend, and myself originally wrote this and in fact i thought they were pretty good at coming up with song lyrics. I didn't read any of it out loud and told her its hot inside I'm going outside to pack another bowl. I did and she didn't fallow me outside. it wasn't until maybe 10 minutes later she joined me outside. I was putting away my bong and she creeped up from behind me and sprayed the top of my head with water. i was like wtf sara and she just laughed. I told her I had to go and I did. i stopped talking to her since that day and I've been wondering if she was some kinda cult witch wtf she was trying to do. I came to the conclusion that perhaps she was trying to channel energy or health to a sick relative because i know she's always saying her mom is sick and to me, the way the card game went, the song lyrics and the feel of everything, the water on the head, it felt like she was performing something and the only motive i can think of is a sick relative. well she messaged me on fb last month saying that her grandma passed away so now I'm not sure if my accusations about her are correct or if i was just high af
>>
>>19458502

I don't mean this in a meme sense, I think you may be legitimately exhibiting signs of paranoid schizophrenia. She was just some sad weirdo being a sad weirdo and you spun it into an absurd fantasy. If it was just the drugs doing the talking, you wouldn't even need somebody else to tell you how bugfuck insane this sounds.
>>
>>19458526
Golden post.
>>
>>19458502
>>19458566
That sounds like a badass ritual; i'd be interested in using it on some fuckers i know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.