[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485282892456-2.png (238KB, 580x920px) Image search: [Google]
1485282892456-2.png
238KB, 580x920px
What does /x/ think of tulpas or the idea of one?
inb4 If it doesn't have a chance of me dying I don't like it.
>>
>>19458485
Can help you achieve the concept of One. But they are a mean to an end. In the end you are still one being.
>>
Voluntary schizophrenia for the hopeless people in society that will never reproduce.
>>
Sasquatch is a tulpa
>>
>>19458485
They're a total swiss army knife for everything else related to /x/ that you may want to do, for starters. Need to find your spirit animal to take you on your spirit guide or whatever? They'll be your spirit animal, and the whole situation will become easier because they're someone you already know. They can help you better understand signs and symbols. They can help you better understand your own mind. They help with lucid dreaming by following you in and helping you understand your surroundings aren't real. They can live in and curate your mind palace for you. Etc etc etc.

But even if you don't actually normally do anything related to /x/, they're helpful in everyday life in general. Plus, they're just a great friend. Not the type of friendship you could ever have with a real person, it's something unique that is inferior in some ways but superior in others. Your tulpa is the only outside person you will ever talk to who entirely, completely understands you.
>>
I'm working on one. It's a good stress relief and helps me cope with a troubling time. Call it an imaginary friend, schizophrenia, whatever. It's made me smile, it's made me feel better, it's convinced me to take better care of myself. Overall it's been a very positive experience for me.

>>19461834
this

it's like intense introspection in the form of a companion. It's really rejuvenating.
>>
I cannot convince myself to believe in anything spiritual due to lack of evidence, but I'm set on creating a tulpa. I really want a tulpa for romantic companionship and have started working on my visualization for a couple of days
>>
>>19458485
Just fucking stop posting this already
>>
>>19462649
Why?
>>
>>19463486
Becuz its a tired meme?
>>
>>19458485
I think they aren't real.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.