[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My daughters night terrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: Black.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
My daughter has been waking up in the middle of the night about twice a week for a month now claiming there is a goat man inside her closet. Every time she did this took her into her room checked all over and showed her that nothing was in there but she still would insist of sleeping with me. Up until last night i thought nothing of it and was just going to take her to see a doctor to possibly get medication for her, but as I layed in bed last night I heard my daughter crying and when i went to her room the crying stopped and I realized that she was at her mother's for the night. Please help I don't really believe in the paranormal but last night really creeped me out anyone have any ideas as to what my next move should be???
>>
Stop sleeping with her and they'll go away
>>
>>19458367
>she still would insist of sleeping with me.
Hot.
>>19458379
Shut up.
>>
File: 1361329569183.png (222KB, 388x515px) Image search: [Google]
1361329569183.png
222KB, 388x515px
Ok wait, you forgot your daughter wasnt actually there with you? You forgot where a child was?

Seems to me I've figured out why its your daughter in bed with you when she's there and not your wife.

You're a bad dad.
>>
I wasn't thinking when I went to check her room I was half asleep.
>>
First off why were you just thinking nothing of it second you are an awful person for coming to 4chan of all places
>>
>>19458413

I'll bite, has your daughter ever told you about specifically shes seen? Is literally all you know "goatman"?

I'm setting up the golfing tee for the drive of the spooky century, dont let me down dad anon.
>>
File: 1502667467716.png (690KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502667467716.png
690KB, 614x614px
>>19458367
Sounds paranormal. Board up the room, mark it as off limits and have your daughter sleep with you. That should probably take care of it.
>>
>>19458367
if you were falling asleep, it could be your mind playing tricks on you to see if you're still up. Its pretty common to hear an auditory hallucination when you're about to fall asleep. I suggest looking into lucid dreaming, it covers this specific topic but again this only applies if you were laying down and falling asleep....if you were reading a book and heard the sounds then yeah thats a different story
>>
>>19458429
I am the op sorry for not responding right away my wifi cut out twice. She said its a goat on its hind legs motioning for her to come into the closet
>>
>>19458456
I guess that could have been it since I was trying to fall asleep but the crying kept going until I reached her room and my room is on the opposite side of a long hall is that common for hallucinations to last around 1 min
>>
File: 1407272874993.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407272874993.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>19458482

Either trolling or an absolute fucking dunce.

Also, use some punctuation for christs sakes. Everything cant be one long run on sentence.

But this is a person who comes to /x/ to RP being a shit divorced dad with an IQ of 60 forgetting his daughter isnt with him that night and sat there for a FULL FUCKING MINUTE before he realized that fact.

Oh wait, he waited a minute and then got up to check on said daughter, leaving the story open to spooks, THEN when the crying stopped realized his daughter wasnt there.

Admit it OP you're either retarded or a child.
>>
Ignore all these fucks saying you're a bad dad OP.

I take it you and your wife are divorced/separated.

How old is your daughter? And have there ever been instances of night terrors in the past?

I'm a grown ass man with two children but when I was 12 I had a period of night terrors that lasted about 3 months. Twice week my mom said I she would come rushing to my room cuz I would be gasping for air and wouldn't breath. She said she would have to pound on my back to snap me out of the trance I was in. My mom said my eyes would be rolled into the back of my head and wouldn't respond to anything. when I would finally snap out of the trance my mom said I would look at her and ask where we were ... I never had a single memory of any of that happening and she said my voice and way I spoke didn't sound like me either ...

To amplify this I finally got a sleep test done with all the wires and breathing stuff. Doctors said I had about 90 minutes of time throughout the entire night where I would stop breathing and the pauses in breathing where all the exact same increments of time at varied time lengths ... almost in Morse code. The doctor literally told me it spelled HELP and was curious if I had been messing with the study

Now that shit scared the fuck out of me
>>
>>19458524

I was under the impression that people dont usually remember "night terrors"?

What you described sounds most like a textbook night terror but his daughter is saying she's seeing something.
>>
>>19458524

My daughter is 11 almost 12. She has had no prior night terrors. But her mother has nightmares quite often.

Wow that sounds terrifying
>>
Sounds like your daughter has a night visitor. Either that or vivid nightmares.
>>
My daughter has just returned home but is leaving in about 20 minutes. If you have any questions directed towards her now is your chance.
>>
>>19458482
Possibility 1, you fell asleep and woke up to a false dream reality, which could explain the sounds when you were going to the room. could be your subconscious reminding you that your daughter isnt there

possibility 2, poltergeist...lets hope its door number 1
>>
>>19458394
Also. He wants to give pills to his daughter only for normal nightmares. Bad dad of the month.
>>
>>19458531
I think it depends on the person in regards to night terrors. Some people have that gift to remember dreams vividly. I used to hear about peoples night terrors all the time in highschool. I had a problem with it too but I consciously willed myself to stop remembering dreams....which kind of backfired because I want to dream now, haha
>>
>>19458563
Does the goatman appear at the same time every night or does it vary?
>>
>>19458583
From my recollection it's usually between 2 - 3am and she goes to bed around 9:30
>>
>>19458587
The witching hour.
Scared.
(don't tell her I'm scared, k? )
>>
>>19458587
Or at least thats when she comes to get me.
>>
>>19458367
The biggest problem is you're a brainwashed idiot. You do realize there is overwhelming evidence for Creationism and zero evidence for atheism. The only thing going for atheism is 150 years of state sponsored atheism as science (Darwinism, eugenics, evolutionary biologists, and other heretics) pitching bullshit as science.

Your family has a spiritual problem and it's your job as a father to fix it. Get off your ass and fix it and stop with the I don't believe in eternity bullshit.
>>
>>19458597

I am open minded and grew up in a christian household. I am not opposed to religious insight I just think there is a logical explanation
>>
>>19458367
Sucks to be her OP. She probably inherited your tendency to hallucinate spooky shit when you're afraid. She'll get a handle on her imagination eventually, just remind her that it can only hurt her in her dreams. You'll be lying, but by the time it's too late to fix it, they'll be able to prescribe medication for that.
>>
>>19458597
Entities who visit you will tailor themselves to your beliefs. If there is any religious thoughts or ponderings in his daughter's head, that might be why what sounds like Satan himself is creeping in her room. If she were a space nut it would probably be an alien.
>>
I believe night terrors to be demonic manifestations of Satanic thought processes we are taught are normal. Schools instill propaganda, not education. Anything anti-God or that makes deception out to be normal are literally demonic. Your soul expels them in your sleep but they try to get back in.
>>
>>19458664
[citation needed]
>>
>>19458664

What evidence do you have to back up your claims of god anyways, not saying god isn't real but an athiest's standpoint has much more evidence backing it
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 236x213px
Probably some demon thing haunting either your house or daughter.

i would suggest moving, or getting your daughter baptized.

If this doesnt work, carve some runes or crosses in the hallway or room, doesnt matter what religion, or assert dominance over the demon

make the demon fear you.
>>
>>19458696
no, it does not, nigger
>>
>>19458721
K, thanks I appreciate it. Oh and by the way please back your statement if you wouldn't mind.
>>
Bump because this is interesting and also because I want to see OP's daughter.
>>
>>19458697
> have your daughter baptized
> if it doesnt help, try these pagan symbols

Fuck, the simplicity just burst out of this board.
>>
>>19458482
A very similar series of events happened to me multiple times. I could even hear my daughter saying "daddy" and heard it until I placed my hand on the doorknob. She was at her mom's as well.
>>
>>19458367
Your daughter has an Electra Complex and wants to have sex with you.
>>
>>19458367
Stop pushing your fears onto your children..when she told you the "Goatman" and your eyes lit up and you staired at the closet in fear...your daughter saw that and knows you're just as afraid of "monsters in the closet" as her...
>>
>>19459575
this OP. I used to do the same exact thing to my parents
>>
burn the house
only option
>>
>>19458367
Go to the pound, find her a big friendly dog that likes her ( no pit bulls). I spent 6k on daughter for meds and shrink over bad night terrors. I was talking to a redneck friend and he told me to get a dog. Got an akita from a rescue, dog loved her and slept in her room, no more night terrors
>>
>>19458394
Why is /x/ the board with the biggest faggots?
>>
Alright! So, I had to deal with sp00ps being in my room. I had a fucking ton of these little ass gnome/fairy looking creatures that would steal my shit and fuck with me. I woke up to one sitting on my chest once. First of all, I started sleeping with lights on. Perhaps set up some fairy string lights in your daughters room! Bright white light will work best. You can tell her to imagine a huge, warm bright light shining from inside of herself and all around her whenever she's afraid. Leave her door open at night, or set up a baby monitor system if you really have fears of leaving her alone. I highly reccommend saging all four corners of the room and letting a small bowl of it sit in her closet for a while. Throw some salt down while you're at it and make a barrier around the closet with it. The most important thing for her to do, however, is write a list of intentions and post it visibly in her room, if not in the closet as well. I simply and very quickly wrote down my wishes on a piece of paper and just tacked it up on the wall- "You may not come on my bed. You must avoid my gaze." shit like that, etc. I don't know if wording changes anything. Give your daughter a sleeping eye pad and some earbuds at the very least. As well, tell her to tell the thing to fuck off! Her voice is the most powerful thing she has. It's HER room. It's HER domain. This thing is encroaching and has no right to be there. I hope she finds comfort knowing that she's where she's supposed to be, and this thing is in violation of that. There's power to be found in being right. Whenever I felt or saw something, I would IMMEDIATELY denounce it and denounce it harshly.

If you do all of this and nothing works, or if she gets hurt (scratches, etc.), get her out of that room. Consider even leaving the house. Personal safety is the most important thing to remember here.
>>
>>19461702
Oh! Also, I second the dog thing. Dogs and cats. Cats are particularly useful for identifying if a spirit is there and will often hiss/hunch up if not spat at whatever it is. Dogs will bark and also attack if they feel certain enough.
>>
>>19458524
You just have a narrow pathway and probably a deviated septum.
My brother temporarily moved in with me and my mother for a while and we shared a room (he was 30 and I was 24). Every night I would wake up with him gasping for air at regular intervals, and having really weird "blocked" breathing, as if the air was hitting the roof of his mouth instead of going through his nose. Sounded like morse, and he would sleep through all of it.

After going to the doctor she was surpised he could function during the day, as he was only breathing at around 30% capacity. Short surgery later and he is at 100% and no more "demonic possession morse noises"

Bottom line: get off your ass and go to the fucking ear/throat/nose doctor
>>
>>19461665
This. Kids need animals anyways.
>>
>>19458367
>Parents separated
>Night terrors
That's pretty normal when you fuck up someone's life like that.
>>
I get bad vibes from your post. Get your house blessed. Or sleep in your daughters room a few nights see whats going on. Have you lived in this house long. You said your part christian be ready with your bible. Just read scripture out loud tell the demon to leave your house.
>>
>>19458470
Fucking kek. I think you need to get into contact with the narnia PD, seems like that pedo faun faggot is at it again
>>
File: images (1).png (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
15KB, 225x225px
>>19458367
Could try throwing a line of salt in front of the closet door, maybe draw a hamsa on the inside of the closet door and a big one on the floor under her bed to ward if evil spirits and such.
>>
>>19458367
>conflating the terms "night terror" and nightmare" and using them interchangeably

This is a practice that needs to stop. Just because your kid had an extra vivid nightmare doesn't mean you can indiscriminately use the term "night terror" just because it sounds cooler. They're two medically different things.
>>
File: the trickster.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the trickster.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
does the goat guy look like this??
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>19461664
Here to help
>>
>>19458367
sprinke her sexy face with hot jizz

this will guarantee that the goatfucker leaves her alone as he doesnt like other peoples jizz on his sex targets
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (11KB, 359x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
11KB, 359x200px
Go the Major Payne route. Fire of a few rounds in the closet then ask if there's still a boogeyman in there.
>>
>>19458367
>she still would insist of sleeping with me.
>any ideas as to what my next move should be???
i think you already know what the next move should be, you degenerate
>>
Goatman becons does not speak

Get german shepard

Put a key lock on closet or flip latch

Setup cam pointed at closet

Give her a bright flash light

More help tomorow
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.