[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my Girlfriend a genetically engineered android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bioandroidgirlfriend.jpg (29KB, 564x505px) Image search: [Google]
bioandroidgirlfriend.jpg
29KB, 564x505px
My girlfriend told me something weird that made me think she's potentially a genetically engineered android or robot, or that the government is turning her into one at the hospital.

You see, she recently told me that Doctors told her that they discovered a rare genetic disorder that they first discovered with her, and so they have to do all these tests periodically at the hospital, she always carries around a small machine with her that measures her health statistics.

What made me think that the government is turning her into a bioandroid, or a prototype transhumanist experiment, also possibly performing genetic engineering experiments, is that it seems she is randomly triggered to perform certain tasks.

I suspect that the government has artificially developed my current girlfriend through genetic engineering and transhumanism experiments at the hospital as a way to influence my behaviour through the females i have relationships in life. This is obviously an experimental project to turn real females into government remote controlled women through transhumanism to influence people in key positions of society. It's sort of like Austin Powers and the fembots, this is what they're doing.

You have been warned.
>>
>>19458359
You don't have a gf
Top kek
>>
File: 1502637968289.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502637968289.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>19458369
>pleb tier logic that subscribes to the sweeping generalization of virgins on 4chan

Sorry everyone isn't like you dimwit.
>>
>>19458395
You're mad as fuck. Thread over lol
>>
>>19458401
Says the person who initiates an attack on another (self-project much ?) - I just like to call attention to how stupid you are.
>>
File: downsyndrome.jpg (35KB, 515x341px) Image search: [Google]
downsyndrome.jpg
35KB, 515x341px
I think we have a Weiner already folks - Jon saturnius Titor.

There she is, Miss America
There she is, your ideal
The dream of a million girls who are more than pretty can come true
in Atlantic City
For she may turn out to be the Queen of femininity - and stupidity ~

Thank you everyone for coming out !
>>
File: anon1945_jon_saturnius_titor.png (2MB, 2048x1109px) Image search: [Google]
anon1945_jon_saturnius_titor.png
2MB, 2048x1109px
Obligatory ownage bump , lol
>>
>>19458359
Tell her a paradox and see if her head explodes.
>>
Also note that anon1945 and jon titor are precisely the degenerates and untermensch that are failed human beings that are so jealous of the success of others and people around them that they delegate themselves to their pathetic safe space on 4chan to safely lash out at others whom who feel will resolve your never ending discontent -

Nevermind me fucking with you and the original topic, Are you really that endowed with wisdom of the esoteric and occult when your own personality is so fucking toxic in its inherently negative vortex of self propelled negative shit that you have to pull down others with you into your own self created pit of hell ?

Sorry man, I won;t be joinin' ya - but have fun in so far that I purposely and deliberately troll people like you so that you do end up being constantly 12D chess fucked by me.
>>
>>19458359
I believe they would do shit like that.
>>
Well, if you're watching, Government, my type is petite and brunette.
>>
>>19458500
Sent ;)
>>
>>19458359
There's only one way to be sure. You have to cut her open
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.