[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW CONSPIRACY COMING THRU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: eclipe total path.png (2MB, 1898x972px) Image search: [Google]
eclipe total path.png
2MB, 1898x972px
In nuclear experiments carried out in the 1990s, scientists allegedly discovered an isotope of mercury called "red mercury" that is the densest matter ever found (21 grams/cc). Details have been lost in a wave of secrecy, however, the properties of red mercury make it ideal for a suitcase-sized, non-radioactive neutron bomb, as well as a possible source of nearly endless energy. To add to the intrigue, rumors have circulated that natural deposits of red mercury have been discovered in Grenada and Iraq. It can be manufactured only during solar eclipses. Previously known only to select siddhis & yogic masters.

Follow the thread for more info
>>
File: burger eclipse.png (1023KB, 1305x968px) Image search: [Google]
burger eclipse.png
1023KB, 1305x968px
Path of shadow closeup
>>
File: burger nukes.png (1MB, 1286x755px) Image search: [Google]
burger nukes.png
1MB, 1286x755px
>>19458223
The nuclear reactor lies DIRECTLY in the path of maximum - odds of this are insanely low
>>
Nuclear reactor sites across the US.

Majority of research reactors lie in the eclipse path.
>>
>>19458221
I'm interested, but... Why/how is this only manufactured during a solar eclipse? What makes the difference? Not to mention they'd only have 2 minutes and 40 seconds of totality to manufacture the stuff.
>>
>>19458233
When did they build those reactors?
>>
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/magazine/the-doomsday-scam.html

Red mercury disinfo

As often happens with durable urban legends, the red-mercury meme found just enough public support to assure an unextinguishable life. Chief among its proponents was Samuel T. Cohen, the American physicist and Manhattan Project veteran often called the father of the neutron bomb, who before his death in 2010 spoke vividly of the perils of nuclear terrorism and what he said was poor government preparation for such attacks. Cohen joined the red-mercury bandwagon as it gathered momentum in the early 1990s, staking a lonely position by asserting that the substance could be used to build nuclear weapons of exceptionally small size.

In one edition of his autobiography, he claimed red mercury was manufactured by ‘‘mixing special nuclear materials in very small amounts into the ordinary compound and then inserting the mixture into a nuclear reactor or bombarding it with a particle-accelerator beam.’’ The result, he said, ‘‘is a remarkable nonexploding high explosive’’ that, when detonated, becomes ‘‘extremely hot, which allows pressures and temperatures to be built up that are capable of igniting the heavy hydrogen and producing a pure-fusion mini neutron bomb.’’ Here was a proliferation threat of an order never before seen.

>>19458238
I don't know how they make it, but it makes sense alchemically for mercury to have a brother or sister.
>>
POST IN MY FUGGING THREAD!
>>
>>19458340
I mean its interesting i guess.
But, whatever,
>>
File: 1502887271643.jpg (114KB, 493x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502887271643.jpg
114KB, 493x499px
>>19458343
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
File: 1502952324582.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1502952324582.png
70KB, 852x944px
I may have just sperged out and emailed a couple of nuclear power plants in the US

I won't get disappeared will I
>>
>>19458227
>>19458223
New Madrid fault line is there
>>
>>19458340
Fag
>>
This looks interesting, however, what did you look to accomplish posting it here on /X/ rather than a media (social medias are really gullible) outlet, other than basic informative stances? What do you want to do about this?
>>
>>19458221
> an isotope of mercury called "red mercury" that is the densest matter ever found (21 grams/cc).

Hmm, that's interesting.

> Details have been lost in a wave of secrecy,

Wait... So how do you know so much about it? I mean you have a LOT of info here...

> however, the properties of red mercury make it ideal for a suitcase-sized, non-radioactive neutron bomb, as well as a possible source of nearly endless energy.

Oh come on...

> It can be manufactured only during solar eclipses.

WHAT? Okay dude you're not even trying now...

> Previously known only to select siddhis & yogic masters.

WHY??? Piddhis and Yogic masters are notorious for their metallurgy skills?

Holy crap man this was the worst conspiracy startup ever...
>>
>>19458221
Fake
Gay
Fake and Gay

Go away OP, you fat D&D playing slob
>>
Fake as shit, but it's hilarious that the rumor has spread and people selling red dyed liquids to terrorists for money.
>>
>>19458221
>>19458246
Sam Cohen told me this personally about 20 years ago and I believe it. That physicfag knew what he was talking about.
t. anon who knew the inventor of the neutron bobomb
>>
>>19458221
Density doesn't have shit to do with making a nuclear bomb. It has to do with unstable electrons/atom.

Learn basic, basic physics before you LARP.

Iron is pretty dense and that shit stops stars nuclear reaction in its tracks, which, to say the least, is incredibly powerful with tons of "momentum".
>>
>>19460642
So what isotope is it? How many neutrons, protons, electron shells?
>>
I heard the red mercury rumour was started by the US government, as bait for terrorist groups who would naturally be interested in buying it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.