[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they punish Prometheus for helping us ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fr0g.png (925KB, 768x802px) Image search: [Google]
fr0g.png
925KB, 768x802px
why did they punish Prometheus for helping us ?
>>
File: 1502930822313.jpg (30KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
1502930822313.jpg
30KB, 720x563px
>>19457693
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>19457693
Because he put us on the path to killing the gods.
>>
>>19457693
Because gods are petty.
>>
File: please stop.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
please stop.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>19457699
>>19457706
>>19457708
>>
>>19457699
I'll also give you a little fun fact:
>Good ol' Prometheus wasn't the last one trying to free mankind
>>
>>19457693

He was the Oppenheimer of prehistoric man.
>>
>>19457693
the prime directive
>>
>>19457693
Because every religion start by claiming it shall help you better than you can ever help yourself.
>>
>>19457708
Nope,
They look petty from the slaves perspective, but once you get the perspective from the gods ,everting they do makes sense.
>>
>>19457795
You gotta be kidding me, tell me that you faggot's are kidding me,do you really don't get it?
>>
>>19457693

Pretend one of your bros invites a group of really obnoxious people to your party, that always shittalk people behind their back and generally make life worse for others more often than not. Wouldn't you want to slap him in the back of the head for setting in motion a super awkward encounter that you're eventually going to have to deal with when the obnoxious cunts become utterly intolerable? You would, don't even lie to yourself, you know exactly that's what would go down. Potential is our species strong point, and most of the fuckin time it's spent being fuckin cunts.
>>
Prometheus is Lucifer's analogue, the same story told by a different culture. They liberated the human race from the shackles of servitude to the Demiurge.

The snake gave them the apple and told them: didn't god tell you you would die if you ate that fruit? Is that what really happened?

And Adam and Eve were expelled from the paradise, lest they become Gods.

~somewhere in the Genesis.
>>
>>19458742
>*he* liberated the human race

Sorry, I'm slightly drun to cope with existential despair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.