[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

File: phasing-to-astral-travel.jpg (233KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
phasing-to-astral-travel.jpg
233KB, 1600x850px
Hello there, /x/.
I've been researching on astral projection, and how to go about it, but there seem to be many opinions/theories on how it can be achieved, but yet, I can't help but feel that most of them are scams/shills.
So, I decided to bring the subject up here, in hopes of someone giving me a non-RP, genuine answer on how to successfully perform astral projection.
>>
Well, how good are you at entering and holding a hypnagogic state?
>>
You have to prepare your vibration too, if you feel depressed you are going to travel to low astral planes and believe me the experience is not very good. There is a very good book by Alister Crowley about astral protection is a book .
>>
On a practical level, you'll need to be sure your body remains undisturbed for the duration of the procedure.
i.e., a tomb-like enclosure is best. Any disturbance IRL will snap you back to your body. Also, be sure to situate your body in such a way that you get good blood flow to your extremities. None of that hands crossed over the chest corpse shit. Your hands will go to sleep, and that'll snap you back.
>>
Read Astral Dynamics. Anything you need to know about projection is in it with less bullshit than a bunch of chantards will spew.
>>
>>19457658
Books, books, books.
That's like saying read a book about swimming and you'll be able to swim.
>>
>>19457666
And how is reading 4chan posts gonna help you astrally project, you idiot?
>>
>>19457677
There just might be some experts around willing to give protips.
>>
>>19457680
And why do you think you won't find such protips in books? You think all the world experts on astral projection hang in on /x/? Mentally lazy attitude like that will get you nowhere. Keep on doing your simple minded bullshit like tweeting about Kim Kardashians' nip slip, or go watch American Idol. This isn't for you.
>>
>>19457695
Are you ok anon?
You don't feel well...
Maybe you should go lay down for a bit.
>>
>>19457698
Feeling bad is transient. You, however, will remain stupid.
>>
>>19457703
You just think it's bad now.
>>
>>19457639
20 minutes, up to an hour, if I try hard enough, to be honest.

>>19457648
Vibration? I have been depressed in the past, yest, but now, it's more burning will and desire to grow stronger. Thank you for the book, I shall try and get it. Any PDF format?

>>19457656
Even when I meditate, I lay on my bed, remove the pillow so that I don't fall asleep. That's what works best for me. The tomb-like enclosure, I have it, tons of privacy and little to no disturbances throughout the day, and none at night.

>>19457658
Thank you for the suggestion, I shall make sure to give it a read, along with the one by Alistair Crowley, in an attempt to figure out the best approach to astral projection.
>>
Just chillax and visualize the target location, visualize yourself floating up and out from your body into a "astral plane"

KEYWORD: VISUALIZE

Drugs that can help with this: xanax, opiates, i would say lsd, butttt its not the same kinda visualization, it could be though but pretty hard to focus on visualization while tripping, it just sorta happens in that state
>>
What do you guys think of this forum?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php
>>
>>19457658
this a solid recommendation

you should also make sure your good at remembering your dreams. AP and lucid dreaming are very similar in that they work off the same part of memory, but I assure you they are not the same thing. I've projected with friends and then met up the next day and swapped details. The better your dream memory is the longer your projections can be without you losing the memory of it. People can accidentally project and it happens all the time, but they either cant remember it or chalk it up to being a dream because they dont know any better. That being said you should make your earliest projections really short, but really memorable. look for the obvious signs while your out of body, like seeing your own sleeping body, making observations about the room around you, stuff like that.

Being strong in the lucid dreaming department will also eventually allow you to go from a lucid dream into an astral projection. The more you do both, the more you can notice the differences.

finally, this shit can take years of practice and I mean literally years. some people are lucky enough to be able to do it within a week, but theyre super lucky. I didnt have my first intentional projection until after 2-3 years of practice, but it is totally worth it, it can totally change your worldview and beliefs.
>>
>>19457758
Thank you for the lengthy insight, it is appreciated. I shall get to practicing both fields, in hopes of reaching an almost perfect control of my lucid dreaming and astral projections.
>>
>>19457658
Is the book by Robert Bruce?
>>
>>19457632
Can I use astral projection to heal myself?
>>
>>19457876
I think meditation is more adequate for healing, as astral projection entails you getting out of your physical body, and having nothing to do with it, whereas meditating helps you control your life energy and give it a task/purpose, like healing, in your case.
>>
>>19458012
can I contact higher beings to heal my physical body then?
>>
>>19457632
what's the difference between the etheric and the astral?
>>
>>19458306
Etheric, there is separation of the body.
Astral, you still have a sense of where your body is.
>>
>>19458306
None really, and we have Theosophists mostly to thank for the conflation.
>>
>>19457632
It basically boils down to staying mentally awake, while focusing your attention away from your physical self, while your body falls asleep.
>>
Whats hypnagogic?
>>
Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce & Brian Mercer. Sensible and practical guide.
>>
I had the most success using hemi synch sound waves the project. If your up for a short read check out project Stargate it was a cia project dealing with astral projection and of course there's always Robert Monroe's astral college thing but it's pretty expensive hope this helps and don't give up the hardest part is when you finally do it not getting to excited and snap yourself back to your body
>>
>>19459820
Which one is for astral projection?

>>19457632
What is the relationship of AP with brainwaves and how can I induce the brainwaves intended for AP?
>>
If I poo myself in the astral plane does my mom need to clean my sheets IRL?
>>
>>19460105
If you can pirate things look for Robert Monroe's gateway program it has the sound waves and exercises that can get you up and running in roughly a week. What the sound waves do is alter you brain waves to put your brain into the beta wave state in simple terms!s mind awake body asleep as Monroe puts it. I don't have a link to the Stargate PDF I downloaded hopefully someone else has a link to it but they do talk about using projection for healing time travel and altering reality pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>19460409
I have the Files and I have the PDF. The question is can I jump straight to Focus 15 (or 12 I don't remember) without an kind of initiation process?
>>
>>19460443
I am not to sure I never had the resources available to get the gateway program I imagine you have to start from the beginning and work your way up. From what I red in the Stargate report they take bout how very few people actually make it to the end portion of the training but I do wish you the best of luck
>>
>>19458776
That weird place between being awake and being asleep.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
>>
>>19457632
bing bing bong
>>
File: augmented dog.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
augmented dog.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
I can only do it with co-operating parties and powerful enchantments.
It's pretty cool but I like staying in my own skull for the most part
>>
>>19457808

Yes, it is. I believe there should a copy available through libgen if you're unable to acquire a hard copy/digital copy through standard means.
>>
bumpleroni
>>
>>19460409
>sound waves altering brain/experience
I've heard this often, and know these YT videos "third eye opening" etc. (they do nothing to me really, any other music would do same, when closing my eyes and focusing), but is there any scientific prrof for it? Like they monitored it in a lab or such? That'd be awesome
>>
I have astral projected two times so far and both experiences were extremely negative. I'd appreciate some advice because I want to try again, but I'm kind of scared.

The first time started off okay. I got out of my body, walked around my room, but as soon as I went somewhere else, I was attacked by an entity claiming to be a family member. I was able to visualize white light dissolving it and I woke up after that because I had no energy. I was extremely tired the rest of the day and barely able to stay awake. Not sure if AP had anything to do with it.

The second time was similar. I rolled out of my body, flew around my room, went into another room of my house but was attacked by another entity impersonating a friend. It attacked me and I tried to fight back but nothing happened. Two other entities joined in and they telepathically told me they were going to kill me. I tried to fight but it didn't work. I tried to project feelings of love but that didn't help either. I woke up when one of them tried to bite my neck open. I felt like garbage the rest of the day and had no energy to be productive.

What can I do about this? Fighting back does nothing. Both times I made sure to have a positive mindset before attempting to astral project. Is there anything else I can do?
>>
>>19462652
'Two other entities joined in.' XD
>>
>>19457639
does it matter? i can do it even awake
>>
>>19462652
Pray to God for help?
>>
>>19457632
Non-RP answer here. I've astral projected multiple times since age 8 to age 28.

An easy way to induce this is to stay up way past your regular bed time. You'll hear/feel buzzing around your body and brain (not ears, brain!), and you'll get jolted awake a few times while dozing off. That's when you know you're about to project.
>>
>>19462652
Had the same thing often happen to me.
>ProTip: Prayer helps. Stop fearing as fear gives power
>>
>>19458207
Someone please answer me
>>
File: 1487680937662.jpg (237KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487680937662.jpg
237KB, 980x552px
>>19464023
What do you mean prayer helps? Like "Jesus pls protect me"?
>>
>>19463941
Thank you for the info, It is really helpful, and I will try it out.
>>
>>19464231
Possibly. I am interested in this, as well. Please answer, if anyone has experienced this.
>>
>>19462664
>'Two other entities joined in.'
>''
>XD
oh god.
>>
What does the buzzing in the ears signify? I've been experiencing that a lot, lately.
>>
File: 4907321.png (581KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
4907321.png
581KB, 1000x700px
Can tulpas help you with astral projection? What is the relationship of tulpas in the astral plane?

I was thinking on a technique of the tulpa pulling you out of the body as well.
>>
bumpidy bump bump
>>
>>19457632
Is it wise to take sleeping pills, like say melatonin, to make my body sleepy for astral projection?
>>
>>19467017
Personally, I do not condone induced sleep, as it is not of your own will and power. But, it is possible to do so, and achieve it. Expect side-effects, significant or insignificant.
>>
OP here.

So, I got to the point of energising my body, and I began to hear sounds that were not present, and there were some ehm shiny-ish forms appearing as my eyes were close, but it felt like something was keeping me from separating from my body.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>19468412
Also, some weird, maybe totally unreleated info.

For the past couple of days, ever since I started AP practice, I've been spilling glasses/bottles of water. Specifically water, nothing else. And, I'm not a clumsy person, which is the weird part.

Is this somehow related or it's an entire matter, altogether?
>>
I have a Q has i been wanting too do this for a while

can you touch things while Projection

like say tell a friend in the other room to wait for a sign then say in like a hour u projection and you touch a chair or make somthing move and then you tell your friend it was u or somthing like that always wonder
>>
>>19468475
There is no physical interraction, since your projection is not in the same dimension as your body is. The dimension your projection is, is a real-time dimension, but it is not the physical dimension in which we live in. Kind of difficult to explain, sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>19458207
what is your problem?
>>
>>19468502
what about if a friend said im going to write a note *say he draws a dick on a peace of paper* and leaves it next door and you projection would you be able to say hey nice joke with the dick pic

what im asking is there a way to prove this or too even see people go about there lives like you was like in the sims games how u can just flolt around and watch people sorry bad enlish
>>
anyone think this vid any good or trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6h_bWR3Y
>>
>>19468630
I was wondering the same thing about the channel as well.
>>
>>19468579
a other Q is can you see other people doing the same thing as you like can i be walking around and have a chat with a guy a city over or like how do you even know if that person is a human i assume from what i read there are other things out there that can fuck with u

or is AP like bring in the hood you just stay away from everone and go about your business
>>
>>19457722
>it just sorta happens in that state
This has happened to me once on lsd last summer. I'd say the music I was listening to helped. I tried to imitate it again a few weeks ago and failed.
>>
>>19464231
I am not sure about higher beings healing you but from what I have red you can heal your self by focusing your energy into an orb until it begins to pulse with your energy from there from the energy into a rod and then place it on the affected areas. I have no experience in healing this is just what I red from the project Stargate write up.
>>
>>19462652
I very had kinda a similar experience when projecting. I encountered a shadow person it looked like a person made from darkness and it just stared at me it seemed to emanate darkness it did not do anything threatening but I could feel this deep hatred rise up in me and then I heard myself yell I will show you true darkness then flew across the room and tried to bite it weird as hell experience.
>>
>>19462572
Have you tried listening to it through headphones? From my understanding they send 2 different frequencies through the head phones and your brain meets in the middle between the frequencies. I haven't seen any scientific studies into it so it could all just be power of belief
>>
File: its tre tree then.gif (1MB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
its tre tree then.gif
1MB, 664x550px
>>19469016
was it like this?
>>
>>19469071
LMAO yeah
>>
>>19457658
Astral Dynamics is great, I haven't gotten through it yet. The Robert Monroe books are of course necessary if you've never read them. Journeys Out of the Body is the first one and talks about the backstory of Monroe's experience, and then there's Far Journeys and probably others. Far Journeys is fucking incredible, a book I will never forget.

In my experiences with projection, there's a big anxiety/fear barrier that you may run into. I did for a long time and it ended up causing me a bit of sleep apnea here and there. It was crazy, but you can learn to work through it. Just my experience, hope it helps, astral nigga.
>>
>>19457718
The posts about dream-recall and projection through lucid dreaming are also spot-on. For me I think it may be the only way to project until I get more comfortable willing myself to the hypnagogic. The only projection I think I've ever actually had is one that I entered through a lucid dream. It was like stepping into another world and I will never forget it.
>>
File: tossedsaladscrambledeggs.png (249KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
tossedsaladscrambledeggs.png
249KB, 368x425px
>>19460141
>>
>>19462572
Well the hemi-sync is completely real and verifiable through study. What it actually does is more open to debate, I think. Some of the stuff I've read about the Monroe Institute and the chambers they have for inducing projections is fuggin cray cray though.
>>
bump for more info if anyone wants to give me a rundown
>>
>>19457632
i paid the $400 to get all of robert bruces vids, then cancelled the next day after ripping the entire site. would /x/ be interested in my making a dump?
>>
>>19471029
yes plz
>>
>>19471029
I would like a rip, yes. How large would the pack be? What would it include?
>>
What happens if I visit a catholic church? Will I be able to communicate with saints there?
>>
File: 1502778946139.jpg (63KB, 621x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502778946139.jpg
63KB, 621x322px
>>19471029
post rink
>>
>>19469431
I am experiencing the same barrier, like my astral projection doesn't want to go out of my body, even if my whole body starts tingling (vibrating I guess), and my senses sharpen, but nothing more than that.
>>
File: 1486741444502.png (300KB, 491x366px) Image search: [Google]
1486741444502.png
300KB, 491x366px
>>19462003
Why is it that all of the online copies of Robert Bruce's astral projection books are missing some segment of them?
Every copy of Mastering Astral Projection is missing pages 16-22 for some reason
>>
>>19471029
yes please, it would be greatly appreciated!
>>
File: 1498148597819.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498148597819.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19457632

i use the WBTB method. works 30% of the time for me.

just set your alarm 30 minutes from the time you usually wake up. the hardest part for me is FORGETTING not to fall back asleep. you're comfy as fuck and really sleepy; it's too easy to just say "i don't care anymore." you play mental gymnastics just to stay focused. so, just lay there and really concentrate on your thoughts and what you're actively thinking.

then what happens to me is that i'll be thinking about my family or somethin' and then i'll be in my astral body looking at my brother at our old house. as soon as that happens i look at my hands to ground myself in that reality, but doesn't work all the time.
>>
>>19457632
I was on the verge of sleep paralysis twice today but bitched out because every time i enter it I can't breath or find it hard to breath
>>
>>19472608
google "Mastering Astral Projection missing pages"
should be a result for scribd on the first page of results
>>
>>19472608
Looking at table of contents, I think the pages are mostly blank for dream journals or something like that, little content.
>>
>>19474656
Most of the Day 1 routine is missing
>>
File: 2017-08-21_22-22-17.png (287KB, 1666x1076px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-21_22-22-17.png
287KB, 1666x1076px
>>19474481
>>19474656
I just checked the PDF I have, its a preface and a little bit about "preliminary instructions for the 90 day program"

If you want I can screenshot those pages you're missing
>>
File: kiss_the_charr_by_e_h23-d7pnz2p.jpg (192KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
kiss_the_charr_by_e_h23-d7pnz2p.jpg
192KB, 1024x765px
>>19471029
Any link for this yet?
>>
How do channel other entities on AP? How do I know its not just a lucid dream?

>>19476475
Based Revenant
>>
>>19476888
I didnt know you could channel entities while AP.

Also, are you getting PoF?
>>
>>19476166
Thank you for the offer, but you're looking at the pdf viewer's page count and not that of the original text.
>>
File: 2017-08-22_09-36-55.png (145KB, 1649x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22_09-36-55.png
145KB, 1649x1024px
>>19477711
Well shit, good point

Anyways this is what the table of contents says about those pages, doesn't seem all that important.
>>
>>19478059
fucks sake I just noticed, I'm pissing pages 17-22
>>
>>19478067
missing*
>>
>>19457632
https://youtu.be/y7fhAECsCUc
>>
>>19478105
What is that?
>>
>>19476888
you can control everything in a lucid dream. not the case with AP. once you do both enough, you start to notice other differences
>>
>>19478156
How do you know its not just a lucid dream that you placebo into believing you have no control over because you convinced yourself its actually an AP as that was your intention?
>>
>>19468630
>>19468688

its just barely above new age garbage. just barely

>>19468412
I would guess you didnt have enough energy internally, or weren't using a good enough "exit technique" (rolling out of body, climbing a rope)

really the question is what caused you to stop practicing in that particular instance.

there are a lot of things that happen pre projection that freak people out and cause them to stop trying;shadow people in the room, visual hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, the feeling of not having breathe, feeling like the heart is beating unnaturally fast, just to name a few.

some of the best advice I can give is to always stay relaxed and focus on being relaxed both physically and mentally. the more relaxed you are the easier it all is
>>
>>19478166
because Ive had projections with other people and then met up afterwards to talk about it. and if you believe you have no control over it then its just a regular dream and not a lucid one. Ive also gone from a lucid dream into an astral projection

All I can really say, is that they "feel" different, when youre projecting it feels much closer to reality than a dream does. its the sort of thing that once you actually succeed in projecting you can tell the difference.

I was skeptical of the whole thing while I was practicing, I treated it more like an experiment than a spiritual practice. I read so much that i thought it was worth looking into. I wanted to see for myself if there really was a difference.

Lucid dreams for me either tend to follow a narrative ive made up in my head, or focus on me doing one thing like flying or going somewhere. Projections are more like "oh shit Im in my room and theres my body, im going to go see what my house/neighborhood/person is like while im asleep". In basic astral projections you cant really do shit like ride dragons and have sex with made up people like you can in a lucid dream. In basic projections the coolest shit you can do is fly around and go through walls. Once you get that down well enough, its more about traveling to places you cant go to in dreams or in real life.
>>
File: 5501648.jpg (649KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
5501648.jpg
649KB, 1200x900px
>>19476998
I left that game long ago but I used to RP there and the Revenant lore was nonexistent as well as the game content .

>>19478171
The channel had some interesting things I was wondering if I could trust in it or is it most of it garbage. When watching it made sense but stuff like crystals look like new age crap.

>>19478166
Also came here to reply this as well.
>>
>>19478236
yeah, its got some little bits of solid stuff, those bits are pretty basic esoteric concepts you can get anywhere really. at least not packaged in crummy flash animations and a new age coat of paint.

so it isnt all garbage, but its presented like garbage mixed in with garbage.

also see >>19478200
>>
>>19478200
I had weird lucid dreams where I interacted with beings represented as some characters of shows I've watched. The real deal is that they had a complex speech in explaining the reality we live in including dimensions and other worlds. The speech was complicated and I don't believe it came from me, because I couldn't create that same complex speech myself. The way the beings talked was clear but very complex in the information.

Was it a Lucid Dream or Projection? I believe the appearance didn't matter in some kind of a dumb attempt to say "my waifus are real" or something.
>>
>>19460409
>>19462572
>>19460499

hello friends here is the Robert Monroe gateway program it is indeed similar to those youtube videos anon mentioned but those are made by amateurs mostly, you can find a couple good ones but anyone can upload to youtube, in the other hand Robert Monroe is a pro and dedicated his life to this subject, his resourses are top notch I can confirm they work.

https://concen.org/content/robert-monroe-hemi-sync-gateway-experience-waves-alac
youre gonna need utorrent

here are couple more ones i really enjoy this is pic related
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2129058

and finally the lucid dreaming series which is related to the subject too
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5155550/Hemi-Sync_-_Lucid_Dreaming_Series
>>
File: MA075CN.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MA075CN.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>19478384
Sorry I forgot to attach my pic related to the second link I posted, this one is great as a training and preparation before doing kundalini work which is in my opinion one of the greatest experiences one can have in this lifetime
>>
>>19462652
>>19469016
that is why one must surrender and accept the guidance of an enlightened master like the buddha or Jesus before doing this kind of practices, out there in the unknown we are very weak and unprotected to forces much greater than us, some evil others playful but still dangerious if we try to face them alone
>>
>>19478303
the subconscious is an amazing thing, you dont know everything you know.

it was a dream

>>19478440
you are only weak if you believe yourself to be. dont discourage people from trying. Ive never heard of any one ever encountering anything that did them any sort of real harm while projecting.
>>
>>19478469
So how do you contact these Higher Beings? Without or with AP.
>>
I think I may have had a lucid dream that bordered on astral projection, it involved me sort of junp flying over my city and over my old highschool. Every time I touched down I cpuld go higher amd eventually I was joined by a presence, I remember it being friendly and almost familiar.
I didn't get any sense of malice from it, so I want to regard it as a good experience.
It all finished off with me going home, through my door and up to my bedroom. Then I went back to bed because I knew I had to get up for school soon, as soon as my head hit the pillow I woke up.
Does that sound like anything familiar? I'm new to this as well but I'd really love to explore it more. I hope that's somewhat relatable or helpful.
>>
>>19478484
what you really want is to be better in tune with your intuition and subconscious. that sort of stuff isnt external it just presents itself that way

>>19478485
might have been a projection the ending sounds sort of like one. did you see your body before you hit the pillow?
>>
>>19469032
so its full grown YT-trend bullshit I guess...not saying frequencies don't have a effect on human...but certainly not those yt videos!

I often suspect they may even use "bad frequencies" that could do harm to you or such things.
>>
>>19478200
>oh shit Im in my room and theres my body, im going to go see what my house/neighborhood/person is like while im asleep".

But people report their False Awakenings being like this too, and their lucid dreams, I guess there could be similarities but I don't know enough myself to say for certain.
>>
I've never AP but I have had lucid dreams, and at least for me a requisite for a lucid dream is that you must know you're dreaming, while remaining in the dream. This will allow you to control the dream at will. If you do not know you're dreaming, then it cannot be a lucid dream by definition.

Also I'm pretty sure AP is nothing like dreaming, I mean if you dreamt you AP but you were actually dreaming then you were basically LARPing in your sleep, right?
>>
>>19479042
pretty much, Ive had lucid dreams that seemed like astral projections during the dream, but as it went on and after I woke up, it became very obvious that it was just a dream and not a projection
>>
>>19479042
>>19479415
Once again the main problem remains- how do you know you're not just lucid dreaming that you are AP'ing and therefore by placebo your level of control is limited, over setting and characters and yourself because you've convinced yourself its an AP and so you expected these things to accompany an AP and are experiencing them but in actuality its all just a lucid dream still?

Same goes for claiming to astral project from within the LD, how do you know you are not just changing the dream environment, characters and your level of control into that of what you expect an AP to be like?

Fact is there is not enough evidence to convince most people that astral projections are not all just specific types of lucid dreams that appear to be AP's because thats what the intention and expectation is.
>>
>>19479042
>>19479415
>>19479433
I'm actually of the opinion that all lucid dreams are in fact astral projections. The only difference is that during "Lucid dreams" you stray further from this reality we live in when awake. While "Lucid dreaming" you divert from this reality and either create your own or connect with other souls to create a collective reality. What is considered "Astral Projection", is to stay as close as possible to this reality we experience when awake. The latter is a challenge while the first is easier.
>>
>>19479433
if you are "placebo"-ing yourself, then it isnt a lucid dream at all, and it becomes a regular dream. and regular dreams go off on their own tangents and shit. When you stop believing you have control over a dream, the dream goes back to doing whatever it wants. AP, the only thing you can control is what you do.

i dont believe you can give yourself "limited" control over a dream, you are either in control and aware of it or you arent. You might be able to convince yourself a dream is an astral projection, but only if you have limited knowledge of the kind of stuff that happens during a projection.

There are ways to test projections, you can observe real world phenomena while you are projecting, for instance the way your body is laying in bed, the level of lighting in the room, the number or people/animals in the house at the time. you wake up from it and you can go and confirm what you saw while out of body

once you do both, it becomes obvious there is a difference.

>>19479455
interesting, Ive always thought of it more as Lucid dreaming is a self made internal astral plane and the "real world" astral plane as an external one.
>>
>>19479500
>Lucid dreaming is a self made internal astral plane and the "real world" astral plane as an external one.

This is how most would describe it though including me, like there are levels to it, and lucid dreaming is like technically astral projecting but not quite there yet, and its a private plane, compared to AP/OBE
>>
>>19479500
I used to think like that, but through the experiences I had over the years Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection I've come to that theory. It would explain why on some "Lucid dreams" I can fly and do anything I want while in others, where I usually talk and interact with other beings or souls more limitations are set in place, as in not being able to fly or move things with my mind. There are some where I do interact with beings and everyone can fly and do cool stuff.

It would make sense that in a collective "plane" or "reality" created by the souls in it the limitations agreed upon or believed by the souls in it apply.

It explains a lot of things to me. I've also had experiences where I astral project pretty closely to this reality, but even that is relative I will leave my body as it falls asleep and I stay awake, start walking in my room, and in many occasions things are misplaced, or furniture will be missing. I think that's me slowly diverting from the awake reality.

Another theory is what some anons here are saying and that it is all lucid dreaming. I've had collective astral projection with friends of mine though so thinking it's all astral projection does not feel accurate to me. I've also met beings or souls in the astral that would be far too complex to be fabricated by my own mind. Had knowledge/information I would remotely familiar of.
>>
>>19479588
>thinking it's all lucid dreaming does not feel accurate to me
>>
>>19464901
kys faggot.
>>
>>19464901
m8 there is more clear evidence for lucid dreaming and hell even astral projection/OBE being real compared to tulpas, please get off the tulpa meme it leads nowhere
>>
>>19464901
hopful they hang you while they help you out of bed =)
>>
>>19481068
But my tulpa is an eldritch abomination with no arms or mouth to pull a rope?
>>
>>19481091
oh....well you and your eldritch arent welcome we dont like his kinda area here stay in the lower lvls
>>
One great technique to induce astral projection from a lucid dream is to look at your hands! they will suddenly appear super lucid to the point where you can see pores and tiny details in the dream. What i usually do from here is "zap out" and go into even more lucid dreams and some might call these astral planes which are very amazing and 90% so unreal that i cannot retain the images or infromation when i snap out of it.
>>
>>19479550
>you can make a private server or join the public one
Can you invite friends to your private server?
>>
>>19481735
far as I know shared lucid dreaming is impossible
>>
So I can either invest in learning some magick or I can invest in reading some nice conspiracy theory books, if I go the magick route I'll pick sum astral projection books, while I already know the recommended reads I merely wanna ask to don't bullshit me.
Are you talking crap? I've seen magick working but astral projectin is a different kind of best.
>>
>>19482087
I'd classify AP as a subset of magick.
It's subtle and tricky, that's for sure, but it does have it's benefits.
>>
>>19482102
>magick
>AP

wut
>>
>be dreaming last night
>a friend appears in my dream
>"if you want to astral project, feel love and think of my face"
>dream ends
>later wake up with eyes closed
>remember that silly dream and focus on my friend's face in my head
>suddenly some sort of electrical jolt out of nowhere and feel like i'm being pulled out
>holy shit it's happening
>suddenly get extremely paranoid about someone being in my room and open my eyes, vibrations stop
so close, and I didn't even plan on it
>>
>>19483631
You forgot to feel the love, newb.

But noice on the spiritual guardian... and my condolences as well.
>>
Does CERN or Saturn mean anything to anyone here?
>>
>>19483614
Well it's certainly not mundane.
What would you classify it under?
>>
>>19457632
Yeah you braindead dickcock.
People are actually shilling for a wrong method because...
>????
Profit
>>
>>19483848
Right board
Wrong thread
>>
>>19483872
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19435737
Probably should have posted it to begin with.
It's been sticking with me for a while, I was wondering if anybody had anything similar to share?
>>
>>19483848
It's to create a star tetrahedron as a portal.
Don't go inside since its filled with lower realms and lower frequencies just like said in >>19483883

It's not tuned with the correct elements so instead of going up it goes down this is why its told to be a portal to hell.

I wish I could understand this better but it's just the new age crap I known about it.
>>
>>19483848
oh for fucks sake
>>
Torrent Hemi-sync Gateway method off tpb. Can't go wrong, as long as you don't move or focus on your body.

Or sneeze.
>>
>>19484603
binaural beats are a meme
>>
where did everyone first learn about/hear of astral projection?
>>
File: 1445669955386.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445669955386.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>19484622
Internet memes
>>
>>19484622

i wanted to fuck my cousin so badly i trained for lucid dreaming and then accidentally astral project.
>>
>>19485074
>accidentally astrally raping your cousin rather than simply lucid dreaming
I don't even can't.
>>
>>19481388
That sounds interesting.
>>
Astral Fag here. Dont read any of this. Ignore everything except what you want to see inside. Focus completely on your heart beat as you sleep. Feel the blood resonate during the entirety of sleep. I'll tell you so you know. Anything is possible. Its YOUR conscious.
>>
File: 1498167854972.jpg (98KB, 1342x664px) Image search: [Google]
1498167854972.jpg
98KB, 1342x664px
>>19485477
>Ignore everything except what you want to see inside.

What do you mean?
>>
>>19485513
Ive been on and off here a lot. Stopped replying.
Seriously people on here having sex with themselves instead of exploring. Waste of time.

Its all will power, easy. You are the power to your dreams. Shape them. They have laws to.
>>
>>19485528
But want to see inside what? And nobody gives a shit about cousin larping.
>>
>>19485534
Its your conscious. I actually ignore anything and everything. I could get through a lot of material, but I ll sum it.

You are what you think you are, you are what you subject the dreams to. Imagine in the dream a 'god' approaches. Disassemble them until their voice is gone. Learn to control it. Reach your higher self and shit.

Btw, I can hear people on this board thinking. When you read this. I'll hear it in you.
>>
>>19485551
You are talking about what to do in lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19485577
Hence. Time wont be existential. Monks master their focus on their bodies. Do that for "8 hours". concentrate long enough and youll lay flat. Lay flat long enough and time disappears.
What youll feel at first is static as you body begins to break through. White lights weird noise shit. I just pass out and let it happen.
Im myself am not a master or teacher. I seek a two headed snow leopard.
>>
>>19485595
There is no 'what' there just is. life to us is material, in that world your as powerful as you make yourself. 'Will against will'
>>
File: 1503242172847.jpg (725KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1503242172847.jpg
725KB, 2560x1920px
Which dimension is the astral plane?
>>
>>19457758

I spooked myself when i was teaching myself Lucid dreaming. Basically one of my most significant tells was if i was driving the breaks wouldnt work properly, like they wouldnt slow the car down but somehow i would still stop, not the normal physics of reality. I was able to LD for a period but one dream the car breaks worked perfectly fine. What snapped me out of the dream was having a sudden realisation that i had travelled multiple suburbs in the span of two minutes. I distinctly remember turning to a friend in the passenger seat and asking, "how did i get here" she said

"what do you mean" in the most authentic answer,

i almost continued driving when i decided to clarify,

'How did we get here specifically? like we werent here a few seconds ago"

she responded "huh, what do you mean, we've always been here"

I shook my head saying to myself this doesnt make sense, and that snapped me awake.

My most basic grasp of what separated reality from a dream was shattered. That obviously plays with you a bit. furthermore this board got me bloody thinking it could be more sinister like demons, angels all that.

>i guess my question is:
how do you maintain a grasp and concept of reality. How do you do so if the tells for lucid dreaming are no longer tells, and how then do you know the difference of reality and AP if you AP within out own vibration dimension. I feel scared that if i do AP i would question if i was still in a dream state even if i wasn't ect.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.