[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Christ condone pineal gland meditation? If so, why???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1502945701217.jpg (35KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502945701217.jpg
35KB, 400x516px
Does Christ condone pineal gland meditation?

If so, why???
>>
>>19457186
coz christ is a pussy.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Who... CARES what that one guy condones or doesn't condone?
>>
>>19457280
Because he's the son of God
>>
>>19457186

as a christ-yogi archetype, practices related to 3rd eye have all ways been strugglesome for me.

it's like god is intentionnally blocking away the siddhis from me, so i wouldn't lose focus on the Work.

as the consciousness matures, these abilities will come up naturally i believe
>>
File: 1502998006526.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502998006526.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>19457301
I mean, I enjoy 3rd eye meditation and it's one of the finest joys in my life. And I have sex, a job, friends etc.

Does Christ really send me to eternal damnation because I like to diddle my pineal gland?
>>
Bubump
>>
>>19457301

Lol, no one's blocking the fucking siddhis. Just keep at it
>>
That's like asking if Christ condones unicorn hunting. Both are made up garbage and the question becomes irrelevant. Now delete the stupid thread.
>>
>>19457365

you are afraid of christ judging you? the only one to face on the judgement day is your conscience

you are cultivating a fear based mindset. do it fully or make adjustments.
>>
File: 34652468.jpg (25KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
34652468.jpg
25KB, 450x375px
>>19457617
>fear based mindset
Ok Jim.
>>
>>19457617
What do you mean?
>>
>>19457617
hahaha fuckin bullshit
>>
File: the-spirit.jpg (54KB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-spirit.jpg
54KB, 692x720px
>>19457186
You're good.
>>
Dude, he doesn't give a shit about it.
Literally.
>>
>>19458188
But google "christianity and meditation" and you see that 99% of his followers say it's forbidden.
>>
Think of it like hacking a smart phone. It's against the ToS, and if you're found out, you might have your service cancelled, but in practice it depends on the severity of the offense and many other shifting factors.
>>
>>19458189
They're self-centered morons who know nothing.
What does say your prayers about it?
And I'm not a Christian... that shows how much understanding do you see if you are into that faith.
>>
>>19457186
Wich christ?
>>
>>19458206
wihat
>>
>>19457186
yes 'when thy eye is single, the whole body shall be filled with light' can't recall which book, chapter
but it's believed to be a third eye pineal gland reference
>>
>>19457186
Christ prefers perineum meditation
>>
>>19458150

I mean what I said.
You are your own responsibility.
You are only running away from yourself. Everything comes down to your set of beliefs.
There is no universal good or bad, just you and your interpretations.
>>
>>19458304
nonsense
>>
up
>>
>>19459091
God doesn't judge, he created you with the capacity for regret and grief. You will judge yourself after death and you will decide what happens to you. All evil hearts condemned themselves to hell, all who know they are worthy ascend to heaven.
>>
>>19459542
and most people are so indecisive they just incarnate back on earth again with no memories.
>>
Hey, most of you guys are wrong like usual.

The word "eye" is the same as the word for "fountain" in Hebrew. Your pineal gland (third eye) is a fountain for the living water that the kundalini (chakra snake) seeks to devour which leads to awakening. Your pineal gland secrets the "Chrism" or the "Igtoss" (sp?) It's called a snake because of the way it inches up your back through the energy centers. If you dry up your pineal gland, you won't be connected to God because your body is a temple and you do not treat it as such.

Word search the Bible for "fountain"

Congratulations, Jesus is still the Son of God, the savior of this planet, and way more woke than any one of you ever will be.

Bible correct again, atheist druggies, losers, and pseudo-spiritual posers btfo
>>
>>19459576
Look at this Anon, merging hinduism with christianity.

Enjoy eternal tormoent.
>>
>>19457186
Christ is a metaphor for the pineal gland so no
>>
>>19457186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOu9tV6uy2E

Mushroom Jesus
>>
>>19459576
This is my kind of shitposting
>>
>>19459576
jesus ain't shit
his divine plan was TOO SLOW
>>
>>19459576
If you think the Bible is talking about chakras and "energy centers" you're fucking retarded.

Get this New Age pagan shit out of here.
>>
>>19457625
lol
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.