[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John titor was right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3522.jpg (42KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3522.jpg
42KB, 471x312px
>The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights".[9] He described it as beginning with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterized as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[10] would be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"
>>
A: that's not John.
B: John's timeline was prevented.
>>
>>19456843
Wrong it was only delayed
>>
>>19456852
You cant delay a timeline dipshit that isnt how it works
If youre gonna larp, understand the broscience behind the bullshit
>>
File: perfectlytimed.jpg (70KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
perfectlytimed.jpg
70KB, 1024x569px
>>19456852
We'll find out, won't we?
>>
>>19457254
You can delay novel events, dickwad.
>>
>>19457254
Ah yes you can the multiple worlds theory is infinite meaning every single possibility exists
>>
I hope that pic was used as a random widely-known illustration of the idea of time travelers and not because you think it's legit, it's been thoroughly debunked.
>>
The "Civil War" we see nowadays is a meme pushed by the corrupt media, MSM. If you didn't notice already, the operating network was blown the fuck out when gamer gate happened. Since than, shit started to get worse. Just look at the timeline of happenings and you will see. Do your own research.

The fire got lid again when trump won. The MSM went even more apeshit. More and more shills on the street promoting the civil war. More and more false flag to keep things moving forward. Controlled oppositions, boards, social platforms and what not, where the normal human being who knows jackshit, went 100% onsided bias. In favor for the left leaning agenda. Look at imgur, plebbit, face book, google...etc. There is a similar tone you can't miss.

The media, their goons and shills, peeps and friends, we speak about million and billions of shitheads, try to pretend to be the mass, telling you what opinion you have so you don't have to do your own mind about things.

Civil war/race war - a manufactured meme by the deep state.

why does the MSM (goons/sheeples/shills) hate trump? Because he is not one of them. Because he does not play their game. Therefore they try to destroy him.

Left leaing people should actually see the corruption within their own ranks, but they refuse. Either intentionally or because they are brainwashed as fuck. Those left leaning people who still speak up against the shit in their own ranks, they go mostly full centrist. And yet they are called right winged by the left. You see what happened there? "Be with us or against us" ~cires the socjus.

This is where the civil war begins.
>>
>>19456828
titor is a fraud who couldnt see the new world. he was just some boomer who thought he could control the path that would be taken through history

for his generation the new world in its totality is impossible to comprehend. even small slices of it are beyond their grasp. to think the west wont run the world for all time "balderdash"~ some geezer who wont live to see the next decade
>>
>>19457254

You can though. Do you think that WWI would not have still happened if Ferdinand wasnt assassinated? The events were already in motion, it would've happened eventually.

This current unrest has been in motion for years for certain players behind the scenes, he merely delayed it.
>>
>>19457332

Yeah for anyone that actually understands the game at hand the media is rallying the idiots of the world into a frenzy in order to delegitimize the president, create unrest, and eventually spark a war. They're a cog in a much bigger machine and the end goal this has been working towards for years is total control.
>>
>>19457348
I really do feel we're moving into a new error of authoritarianism. The corporations are now banding together to stomp wrong opinions out of existance for ever
>>
titor has been proven wrong a million times over, im pretty sure we were supposed to have a nuke war with russia by now
>>
>>19457386
No he hasn't

>Titor claimed that the "Everett–Wheeler model of quantum physics," better known as the many-worlds interpretation, was correct. The model posits that every possible outcome of a quantum decision occurs in a separate "universe." Titor stated that this was the reason the grandfather paradox would not happen; following the logic of the argument, Titor would be killing a different John Titor's grandfather in a timeline other than his own.
>>
here is something to consider
CHAN IS CHAOS
what ever comes from there is unpredictable, take this into account when making predictions, this means, no matter if you are a timetravler or just a remote viewer or what ever jackshit you call yourself, your predictions are always fucked by chaos! Remeber; chaos theorie - jurassic park.

Now let's take a step further.
See, titor was just a sheeple, living in a hub that woudl be easily exploited as a echochamber. What does this little detail tell us? well look again what i wrote >>19457332 and ask yourself, did titor know this too? Consider this as a spout information that came from CHAOS, so titor could never know about this. Either it never happened in his timeline or he was just a sheeple not knowing the inner works of the shadow gov/deep state.

taking all this into addition, for titor the civil war was real. And on top of that, happened way earlier because of the missing chaos happening (gamer gate/ trump).

titor was a normie. The pure chaos coming from the chan's disturbed the events he witnessed in his timeline. He took the war he saw as real because he was not aware of the cabal within the political tier. He wasn't aware of agenda pushing media.

consider the following:
WIthout trump, without gamer gate, without this chaos his predigtion would have happened way eariler. If they had happened way eariler, more people (like titor) would have been unaware of the manufactured mechanism. Just think about it what would happen if we just listen and believe what media says nowadays. We would be in a full blown civil war. Just as titor witnessed in his timeline.
>>
John Titor newfag here, any recommended places to read archives of Titor's posts?
>>
>>19456852
Winner winner buffalo wild wings dinner.
>>
>>19457254
Oh but ya can, sonny! Deja vu ring any bells.
>>
>>19457446
WHAT THE FUCK IS A TITOR
>>
>>19457928
Five seconds on Google, faggot.
>>
>>19457928
Titan's Door, Cronos the titan of titans.
>>
>>19457939
Titandor! Now suckus my cockus!
>>
>>19457254
Delaying Titor's timeline doesn't even make sense because it specifically revolved around George Bush.
>>
>>19457945
You're fucken retarded. Could've had an AMA. Now for your autism you get nothing. Within the next cpl of months the zodiac killer will be caught.
>>
>>19457945
The President isn't that important. If the wind's blowing a certain way, he doesn't have all that much power to stop it.
>>
>>19457961
You're a what?
>>
>>19457976
the man who cuckolded your father
>>
File: EVdeMRP.jpg (1004KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
EVdeMRP.jpg
1004KB, 867x6091px
>>
>>19457984
turns out I did save the president's life and he gave me nothing for it so I doubt that time lines ever going to happen
>>
>>19457323
>thoroughly debunked
>Ah yes as you can see I don't believe in time travel and I'm going to just say this picture doesn't show a time traveler because of my confirmation bias
>We did it reddit!
>>
>>19456828
You cant travel foward or backwards in time.

Thank you
>>
Titor writing the message distorted the events because he effected everyone that knew and read the whole thing
if he had not said anything then it would have come true exactly as he though
however by not being able to keep it to himself he ruined the order of events

now

it's just part of our current timeline and therefore has effected everything
even titors presence would disrupt the exact sequence of events because he showed up in this timeline
but talking about it added that many more variables into the mix
each one which could cause it's on deviation from the "known" and timeline that titor was in when he made the jump back

seriously people you've read about this shit over and over and rarely do I heard my point brought up
think about it a little more

also, time travelers are watching me. I notice them at certain times, when it's obvious they want to see how I'm reacting to my current situation. They do not have the ability to read my mind
but they do pretend to blend into the background when I've noticed them and they fuck up

tru fax I don't lie son
>>
>>19459132
It's either that or something about everyone being dead in general
I try to start telling my docs about that I'm certain I died in the hospital a few years back and that everything is different but they always change the fucking subject
I don't fucking get it when I've told them I was certain that people were reading my mind because they start to talk about what I'm thinking and then they are all into it and want to write a script for antipsychs or anxiety shit
but the whole I think eveyrone is dead thing they always kinda change the subject
I mean I wrote the post that's in the banner about we're and we're all in hell

It's like the world just wants me to sail this one out and I've got to figure it out which I accept but you would think they would be way more gung ho about the medication shit when I start talking about this

shit's strange but it's good stuff I've been having all these religious visions and it really feels fucking great but the bummer side is that I might die again because of another seizure

I just had to type this even though I'm sure everyone recording everything on this site knows it's me from my ISP and IP and all that but I just have to share this

because it's not hell, it can be heaven or hell here, it's what we all collectively choose which is not a new idea in the slightest
>>
>>19457332
I don't really like Trump but I can recognize that he plays a very critical role in whatever shit is about to go down...

The left is incredibly messed up, and so is the right. It's all pushed by the media which means it is likely bullshit. We need to take ourselves out of the "right vs. left" mentality because that shit was never real to begin with, it was made up to distract us from what is actually important.
>>
>>19459132
I like you
>>
>>19459101
Jon Titor despises reddit and redditors alike
>>
>>19459125
but ya can
>>
ya'll should be asking me questions. i'm a very berry busy man.
>>
>>19459125
also sideways, almost forgot
>>
>>19457396
What a handy excuse for everything he gets wrong.
>>
That is the freakiest picture
>>
>>19457254
When you break the timeline, reality has to be repaired; all paradoxes accounted for and things destined to happen need a trigger. That's why Mothmen always show up and cause something horrible to happen. Thy repair the train tracks of causality. Moving through time comes at a cost.
>>
>>19459281
Where do you get your weed @?
>>
>>19459377
Mothmen, I break the timeline whenm i need a delivery and they always come hit me up dud
>>
>>19459382
That may be your probrem right there.
>>
Infinite Universes
Time keeping on repeat and playing out infinite possibilities

Simulation or no?
>>
btw just by playing my hand someone showed up about 30 min ago here, another one keeping track of me, their experiment
>>
>>19459416
A simulation of God's mind.
>>
>>19459424
Do they use dildos of the dragon persuasion?
>>
>>19459101
http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/hipster.asp
all you had to do was not act like a meme-spouting twat and google it
>I don't like it/believe it therefore it's le reddit ecks dee I'm so cool guys
>>
>>19459162
like schrodinger's cat
>>
>>19459481
and if Snopes said that you would fly if you jump off a cliff without any type of assistance would you do it or would you believe it?
>>
>>19459164
Bingo...bread and circuses
>>
>>19459493
>schrodinger's cat
yes, somewhat I suppose
>>
that Heisenberg's uncertainty principle though
>>
>>19459503
though after I looked a bit on the interrbutt I pretty much think it's just brain damage and it's this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotard_delusion

considering I'm feeling like killing myself about 1/2 of each month I guess that sort of fits
though you can't diagnose yourself it's just weird that it started happening and I thought it was probably something that already existed
who fuckin knows
>>
>>19459503
tfw until you open the box the cat doesn't exist just matter
>>
>>19459516
Fuck off with your gay normie dsm-5 shit
>>
>>19457984
Oh my god
>>
>>19459531
relax fatty
>>
>>19457851
JFC I can smell the similac from here. Have you tried maybe typing in johntitor.com?
>>
>>19459523
>>
>>19457984
Trump is titor
>>
>>19459689
Temporal Integral Tactical Operations and Recovery
>>
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>19459162
You might be developing schizophrenia my friend
>>
>>19459664
Noice m8
>>
>>19460000
I got those digits son Jon tities confirmed
>>
>>19456828
Ive never heard about this . can someone fill me in on the timeline? I understand the political part
>>
>>19456843
By CERN, but they only managed to get 13 additional years until SHTF.
>>
File: 150.png (3MB, 1440x1490px) Image search: [Google]
150.png
3MB, 1440x1490px
And all thanks to manufactured consensus working in conjunction with the all knowing/unknowing participants.

Eventually the State (and eventually the private mercs) will be able to use all their shiny new toys that were handed down to them. And will also be allowed to bash you to a pulp out of concern for "homeland security'
>>
This has been fun, but I'm sort of glad no one believes me. Anyway nite fags.
>>
>>19459216
I understand forwards and backwards, but how does one go sideways through time?
>>
>>19460063
Altered states of the present. It wouldn't be for long tho
>>
>>19460069
So, and I'm being rather simple here, it can be going from us having our current president, to us having a different president? Or am I being way off?
>>
>>19460085
Near infinite amounts as subtle as an eyelash, all the way to color of skin and personality
>>
>>19460140
Thanks for explaining. Sorry for causing you to stay on here so long.
>>
File: dc5.png (70KB, 1857x733px) Image search: [Google]
dc5.png
70KB, 1857x733px
>>19457984

don't fuck with the cult dude
>>
>>19459980
Sadly this
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
Theoretically john probably went into a different universe in a lot of universes so ours is a microcosim of one of those. The timeline does differ. But he said it was gonna be city folk (democrats) vs country folk (republicans)

Civil war is already here except we don't know which side the government on yet

There are slight similitarities with his world and ours. We definitely delayed something... this is the timeline trump is president.... I don't think you guys understand odds and that's exactly what you need to understand when it comes to his multi verse theory.

Trump wins maybe 1 out of 10 times he try's. Our universe is unique.
>>
>>19456828
>war that has to do with order and rights

Hold the fucking phone, how could he have possibly known this incredibly unique, never before seen type of unrest leading to a war
>>
>>19461112
>1/10
>infinite universes
>unique
>>
WOW THIS THREAD IS ALL GARBAGE.
>>
>>19457332
This exactly. I never stopped being "liberal". But the libcuck media never gave a shit about rights, about anti-war, about social democracy... Ask them. Tell them noone discriminates and commits crimes more than some fucking reddit mod or the kikes at Facebook. They don't care.

Tell them Trump's plans could actually expand the middle class...they don't care.

Tell them there's more choices than just abortion...THEY DON'T CARE

They aren't an ideology they are a cult.
>capcha Jewson
>>
>>19461467
You're in the wrong timeline
>>
I'm back bitches
>>
>>19461493
Everything moved further to the left. The liberals of a few decades ago are right wing by modern standards. This is the main reason the right is "growing" so much. For the most part, people aren't putting aside what they used to believe and turning to hardcore nationalism and religious fundementalism (though some are). It's mostly just people who stayed in the same place while the definitions shifted around them.
>>
Time travelers are inherently wrong to think they can go back short distances in time and alter outcomes for the best.

>introducing knowledge or instigating events before they "occur"

All it does is create a small deviation that doesn't really mitigate or even influence events all that much. It just delays the inevitable.
>>
File: 16357145.png (28KB, 1208x876px) Image search: [Google]
16357145.png
28KB, 1208x876px
>>19462364
forgot to add pic for the visual peoples
>>
>>19462366
Sounds aboot right
>>
morey haber
>>
File: 1356135413558.jpg (16KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1356135413558.jpg
16KB, 250x300px
>>19459481
>snopes
>believing a Soros funded site
>>
Also, Titor is responsible for creating the first time enforcement agency
>>
>>19457332

This
>>
File: IMG_1782.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1782.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>19457332
Yeah. People know the media is corrupt and literal 24/7 propaganda owned by only a few individuals.

We just think we're alone because the media attacks us as ignorant, racists, sexists or even insane. So we back down and fall in line with the others.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.