[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soulmates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170817-WA0010.jpg (27KB, 274x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170817-WA0010.jpg
27KB, 274x282px
Tell me about your personal experiences and what do you know about the subject.
How can you know if you have met yours?
Are there many types of soulmates?
>>
I thought I met met soulmate, but it turns out she doesn't even care about me. I heard her voice, had dreams about her, etc.
>>
I am 100% sure I found mine. I had never given the subject much though until I met her and I don't even remember when it was that I realized she was my soul mate. It was almost like something I always knew but didn't have the words for until she said one day "I think you're my soul mate". I mean, we always had an odd connection (we had the same dreams, we could sense each other's presence, ect.) Now there is nothing in the world that I am more sure of than that she is my soul mate and that we have been together since the beginning of time and will be until the end. I still have no explanation or validation for why I feel that way. I realize it doesn't make sense but I just KNOW what she is to me.
>>
One time I got in a scary accident and all I could think about was this girl, wondering if she is okay.
>>
>>19456063
There is someone that I feel very much connected to and whom has attributes and features that I desire in a romantic partner. Though it's one sided because I don't know how she feels about me. If she felt the same way then I'd say we were soulmates or kindred spirits.
>>
I have a twin flame every time I post about I get shilled. But the telepathy, empathy, eye gazing and shit is real
>>
>>19456136
At what point did you realize that person was your twin flame? Have you guys been separated since you found each other?
>>
>>19456168
After feeling her emotions seemingly every time I was around and getting lost in each other's eyes numerous times I knew something was up with this girl. I knew something was up with her in the beginning, when I saw her and had this instance sense of familiarity. That's when I did research and the twin flame stuff seemed to add up. We see eachother off and on because we met eachother at almost the worst time, yet without that timing I know we may have met eachother at all. Last time together we had constant mind chatter which cemented the whole twin flame idea, I was compelled to accept Christ the same night, and had only what I can describe as a union of our souls with her. That's what it felt like at least.
>>
>>19456063
I don't really believe in the idea but I met someone who felt that way to me. But I'm actually just a fucking creep who feels things too intensely sometimes. Don't want to let the romanticism get to my head.
>>
I can imagine being able to fall equally in love with two women. I'm not big on polygamy but I'm not opposed to having two girlfriends. I can't really imagine growing old with anyone though. I don't believe in the idea. There are subjective ideal mates that, in humans, cause strong emotional responses. Perhaps the universe is predetermined by physics as well, thus, if you love someone until death then this lifetime mate was indeed "meant to be."
>>
File: IMG_3368.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
I think I've quite possibly found mine.
She has a boyfriend now, but they always do when you meet them. She's just perfect for me and apparently he's been a real ass lately.

We'll see where this goes, lads.
>>
>>19456063
no one on this board has one
>>
File: JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg (47KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg
47KB, 750x600px
>>19456063
Mine was my best friend. I fucked things up with her years ago, before it could even get romantic. It is the incredibly strong sense that we are meant to be together, that burns to this day, that makes me believe she is my Twin Flame. Nobody else I have ever met has made me feel this way. That being said, I am only 19, but damn. Mfw it's all my fault, but not really, just miscommunication
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.