[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orgone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: AA-Battries.jpg (13KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
AA-Battries.jpg
13KB, 324x324px
what is orgone?

is orgone real?
(if not,ignore questions below)

how to measure/prove it?

what does it do?

pic unrelated
>>
>>19455805
I am intrigued
Where have you got this "or gone" From?
>>
>>19456368
Maybe from orgonite.
Orgonite is some decorative household nic-nac that goes next to your bed to "cleanse the room's energy".
>>
>>19455805
I've always viewed it as indigo child, new age bullshit.

>>19456368
look up organite pyramids nigga
>>
>>19456418
OP here
>new age bullshit
i know it is
but i want to confirm it
thanks
>>
>>19455805
>>19456640

Orgone energy is an energy source found by a man named Wilhelm Reich. There is a shitton to this and my knowledge with it is not too extensive, but Ill do the best I can to provide a background of it for you. My bad if my post is shit to read Im pretty tired and trying to recall stuff.
Anyways Wilhelm discovered this mysterious energy source and found that it is connected to sex, the name orgone comes from the word orgasm. He discovered this energy concentrates when there is varying layers of organic and inorganic material. He found a way to concentrate this energy using his invention called the cloud buster which he used to control the weather. He made it rain for these poor farmers, so they could grow their crops and was later arrested and put in prison. His books were burned his lab was shut down and he died shortly before he was supposed to be let out. The feds would constantly interrogate the people that he helped "heal" with orgone energy and try to find negatives about it, but all they had were good things to say about it.
Now I'm assuming you're asking because of those pyramid things, but I dont know shit about them and I dont fully know if they were reccomended by Wilhelm or not. All I know about is the box thing he had in pic related which was made with the varying organic and inorganic material that one would sit in and let the energy concentrate around them.
>>
>>19455805
Both Reich and Burroughs were retarded for believing this shit.
>>
the crazy fucks at thewatcherfiles.com sell homemade ones for a fuck bunch of money. i cant imagine anyone paying for that snake oil since its advertised to destroy alien strong holds lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.