[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scariest end-of-the-world scenario you can think of?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 68

File: end-of-the-world.jpg (726KB, 1657x1159px) Image search: [Google]
end-of-the-world.jpg
726KB, 1657x1159px
What is the scariest end-of-the-world scenario you can think of?
>>
>>19455498
All the hookers turn straight.
>>
File: 1501559192521s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501559192521s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>19455498
> NERVE gas
>>
>>19455507
I turn into a puddy kat.
>>
>>19455498
Some slow drawn out end, like the natural oxygen supply depleting, having an impending doom that we'll all suffocate.
>>
>>19455498
Grey goo
Nuclear winter
Pandemic
Runaway greenhouse effect
>>
>>19455498
You're the last man alive but you have HEPATITIS
>>
You realize that all you need to live is the newest and coolest skateboard set that mommy-shit will buy for you every other weekend.
>>
>>19455498
Desegregation
>>
>>19455498
None, I believe it would be far more fitting for humanity to discover immortality and overpopulate this world while being unable to die...

After all what apocalypse can mirror an eternity of this life when the world has already gone crazy by now?
>>
inchworms in MY ass?
>>
>>19455498
The normies' sinfulness is revealed to them in the fullest, driving them mad, causing near global suicide. After which the ancaps go at it until all that's left is some imperial product that can hardly be called human.
>>
>>19455550
>None, I believe it would be far more fitting for humanity to discover immortality and overpopulate this world while being unable to die...
If we discover immortality overpop won't be a problem because babies would become illegal. There actually wouldn't be a problem until the idea of a transhuman singularity becomes possible.
>>
File: Ramiel.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ramiel.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Or maybe some kind of social collapse Like in the original Mad Max or The Last Stand?
>>
File: 1481094438197.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481094438197.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>19455560
>Having children becoming illegal
If we find a means to immortality it could never be "true immortality" we could still kill eachother we just would not age or die of natural processes. Having children would be harshly limited but would be allowed to make up for all of the humans who would be executed over the course of centuries.

However as good as giving all of "the worms" immortality sounds just to let them suffer, it won't happen.
>>
File: ruh roh.jpg (189KB, 700x881px) Image search: [Google]
ruh roh.jpg
189KB, 700x881px
Ragnarok is pretty fucking scary
>giant wolf eats the sun
>another giant wolf eats the moon
>A WHOLE OTHER FUCKING GIANT WOLF POPS UP OUT THE GROUND
>and everyone sees themselves die.
>>
>>19455586
sounds awesome, though I'd settle for death by fenrir.
>>
>>19455498
the one we are currently about to experience.
>>
>>19455586
um, i think its just the same wolf
>>
>>19455543
You must be a fucking robot. That was shitposting that doesn't even make sense with memes taken into account.
>>
I'm 33 years old and I accidentally take an excessive dose of psychedelic mushrooms. Right as I'm peaking I begin to feel an overwhelming sense of impending doom. I go on the internet and find that nuclear war has just broken out and images of a mushroom cloud over several major cities is going viral. Within minutes the electricity goes out and I realize the apocalypse has begun.

I run to grab a Bible off my bookshelf in hopes of getting some last-minute salvation, but I can't make out the words on any of the pages. I realize I am damned and must atone for my earthly sins in the most painful and psychologically dreadful ways imaginable. My personal descent into Hell begins.
>>
Earth's atmosphere going full nova.

It sure would be weird to feel your lungs blown out by explosion pressure expansion as the air in them ignites, blowing your body into pieces.
>>
If the earth stopped spinning, or slowed down enough to cause destruction but not instant annihilation..I think that would be the worst.

Well that or of the planet was struck and the Earth quickly tilted it's orbit
>>
That manga where everyone gets incurable constipation that attracts maggots to people's assholes.
>>
3 EMPs deployed over CONUS destroy all non-hardened circuits. no power, no coms, no vehicles made after 1990.
mass confusion at first. people on life support die. then the diabetics (insulin needs to be cold). that's when people panic.
first responders? they're defending their stuff.
national guard? clearing highways of dead cars. no time for your pleb shit.
once the canned food is gone the cannibalism starts. give it a month in the BOS-WASH corridor.
knocks us back 200 years overnight. hope you own two horses.
>>
>>19455498
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip
>All baryonic matter in existence suddenly incapable of holding itself together
>Literally nothing we could do about it except near instantaneously fall apart on a subatomic level
Honestly the entirety of the timeline of the far future of the universe is pretty fucking crazy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
>>
>>19455772
Well, nuclear winter is that plus fallout, so it is worse
>>
>>19455638
Its not.

Nigger.
>>
>>19455783
for me, as the saying goes, Hell Is Other People, so to me the EMP is worse b/c everyone is alive and fighting over intact infrastructure while depleting the necessities of life.
i can see why one would choose nuclear exchange, though. hopefully i would be directly underneath a hit. i wouldn't want to have to live through what's left.
>>
Singularity AI glitch or miscalculation sends everyone into eternal screaming hell
>>
>>19455498
Mass Sterilisation, life will have to go on as normal but without any hope of a future short of robots
>>
File: IMG_5306.jpg (97KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5306.jpg
97KB, 992x744px
>>19455642
Maybe he was talking about pic related but if not I don't get it either
>>
Heat death of the universe. All matter and energy in the universe are now evenly distributed, thus things may no longer move, nothing can ever happen again, as there can be no further changes in energy.
>>
>>19455715
Thought the rapture happened on my last lsd trip. Literally put the fear of god in me. Go with Christ to avoid being afraid of any apocalypse
>>
File: black-hole-milky-way.jpg (52KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
black-hole-milky-way.jpg
52KB, 538x538px
We've already ended.

There is a super-massive black hole at the center of the galaxy that the entire galaxy is swimming around. With that said, anything being sucked into a black hole is done so instantaneously because the gravity is just that intense.
However because of how gravity and speed fuck with time, for the thing being sucked into the black hole it appears to take an eternity.

Conclusion, we've all been sucked into that supermassive black hole already. There is nothing of our galaxy, probably hasn't been for trillions of years.
We're just not aware of it.
>>
>>19456024

Not quite. The galaxy continues to expand faster than the great attractor absorbs. Black holes probably have a lot of utility for sufficiently advanced civilizations. If there's one in particular that sucks everything into it eventually, and everything is deterministic (which is an implication of relativity), then having a supermassive black hole at the center of the universe is pretty handy, because at a certain level of predictive power, it minimizes the amount of the universe you have to watch in order to know whatever is going on.
>>
>>19455908
No kids in restaurants or airplanes? PARADISE.
>>
>>19456049
I'm not talking about the universe.
I'm talking about the galaxy.
Two different things.
>>
>>19455498
The Truman Show except you're Truman and the entire planet is the cast and one day it gets cancelled due to poor ratings because watching some loser fap in front of his computer instead of exploring the world they built for him got pretty lame.
>>
>>19455586
Your name for the pic is hilarious.
>>
>>19455931
Sounds like Marx's wet dream.
>>
>>19455518
Suicide exist.
>>
>>19455847
Pretty much it would be down to if you value life itself more over its quality. In a nuclear winter you have basically 0 chances of surviving, as you basically live only if you got in a nuclear shelter in time, only to most probably die later due to starvation as there is no more soil and water to grow crops (to feed animals). In an all-out EMP attack at least your probability to survive are low but are not THAT bad. I mean in a nuclear winter 99.99% of the population gets wiped out. In an EMP attack of that size 10-20% or even 30% of the population definitely survives, if not more.
So yeah, the scavenging and everyone by itself (for a while) part of the EMP attack is bad, but at least you get the possibility to survive. In a nuclear winter, if you survive the radius of the blast, you can do youself a favor and basically already shoot yourself in the head to end your future abysmal misery
>>
>>19455498
Jesus Christ returns to take up His elect and to then judge the wicked and unbelievers.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make the cut.
>>
>>19455498
Vacuum decay
>>
>>19455518
Alternatively
ice age:
the world freezes us off its surface and returns to sleep, for another millenia millenia or so.
>>
>>19455498
Ideological contagion causes everyone to kill themselves or murder each other. That or massive amounts of radiation creating warping the DNA of all plant and animal life on earth until it simply collapses.
>>
>>19455498
I think Harlan Ellison got it right
>I have no mouth and I must scream
>>
>>19455638
prove it
>>
>>19455498
power goes off all over the world and the artificial light from electricity finally lifts the blanket covering our eyes. we then finally see the sky for what it is with an entity looking down on us smiling while it starts to devour the earth.
>>
File: IMG_0819.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>19455498
"The world of the future. The world I want. A world of obedience and of unity. A world where the thought of each man will not be his own, but an attempt to guess the thought of the next neighbour who’ll have no thought – and so on, Peter, around the globe. Since all must agree with all. A world where no man will hold a desire for himself, but will direct all his efforts to satisfy the desires of his neighbour who’ll have no desires except to satisfy the desires of the next neighbour, who’ll have no desires – around the globe, Peter. Since all must serve all. A world in which man will not work for so innocent an incentive as money, but for that headless monster – prestige. The approval of his fellows – their good opinion – the opinion of men who’ll be allowed to hold no opinion. An octopus, all tentacles and no brain.

Everything that can’t be ruled, must go. And if freaks persist in being born occasionally, they will not survive beyond their twelfth year. When their brain begins to function, it will feel the pressure and it will explode. The pressure gauged to a vacuum. Do you know the fate of deep-sea creatures brought out to sunlight? So much for future Roarks. The rest of you will smile and obey. Have you noticed that the imbecile always smiles ? Man’s first frown is the first touch of God on his forehead. The touch of thought. But we’ll have neither God nor thought. Only voting by smiles. Automatic levers – all saying yes..."

-Ellsworth Toohey in The Fountainhead
>>
>>19455757
Wat, I call bullshit
>>
>>19455498
We discover clinical immortality.
>>
>>19456873
>literal Randroid feces

eww, might want to scrape that up anon
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 852x640px
>>19455498
The war of the alien demons
https://youtu.be/zjjUldMA-dg
>>
There is nothing left to fear, for on the day of the conjunction, we ascend beyond this mortal coil
>>
umm, watching the universe collapse slowly, like watching it all explode in the heavens, but it will slowly make its way towards us.
>>
https://aminutetomidnite.com/prophecy/a-16-year-boys-vision-of-the-great-tribulation/

https://aminutetomidnite.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/davids-vision-of-the-great-tribulation-with-forward-from-joanie-stahl.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UWbxh4S2Lr4
>>
>>19456318
I live my life in fear of this
>>
>>19455498
it keeps going...
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>19456477
Pretty much this; everything I learned in school comes true. I miss the Rapture and have to live my remaining years under the rule of the Anti-Christ, enduring all the prophecied plagues. Having to preach the Gospel underground to people, knowing it could get me tortured and killed, possibly even crucified, hoping that was enough to win my Soul a spot back in Heaven. All the other "Ends" seem swift, compared to the Biblical one. Yesh.
>>
>>19457039
Not an argument.
>>
The slow demoralizing one we are experiencing
>>
File: 1254285538948.jpg (183KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
1254285538948.jpg
183KB, 716x494px
>>19457173
fuck me
>>
File: winter.jpg (195KB, 1350x680px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
195KB, 1350x680px
>>19455498
>What is the scariest end-of-the-world scenario you can think of?
Some rogue celestian body taking a swing into the solar system and then pulling the earth with it on its way out. Slowly being flying away from the warm embrace of the sun and entering a new, permanent, global ice age. People fighting to get into natural geothermal caverns and/or man made bunkers with thermal or nuclear heating.

The other way around would be pretty scary to, moving us closer to the sun and cooking us alive.
>>
>>19455498
Nigger surviving as N'ghai and Jogos Nhai and riding zebras
>>
>>19457268
niggers
>>
>>19455498
Everyone dying except rich fucks who never worked a day in their obese lives

these rich fucks not suffering like everyone else

these rich fucks never getting put in their place before the earth dies in some miserable and terrible way
>>
>>19457195
Heading into the sun would be the worst.
Flying off into space we could feasibly survive as a species deep under ground or deep under the ocean near geothermal vents.
>>
>>19455498
some kind of omnipotent spacial force impulsed destroying whole planet at once instantly, sad we didn't even got to know how our specie ended, but kind of ideal cause no one would suffer from it
>>
>>19455498
Some while ago an anon posted about a dream he had which was like living a second life for like 70 years. In this dream earth got utterly btfod by some skinwearing aliens. It wasn't a grand invasion like the movies, just them waiting outside your house to get you. Theyd strap you to some torture machine and whatever they did to you you could not die. Even if you committed suicide to escape them they'd just revive you.
>>
File: 2SPOOKY.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
2SPOOKY.gif
1MB, 360x198px
>>19456868
Spooky.
>>
>>19457069
At least we can enjoy the fireworks.
Which reminds me: Supernovas are pretty scary, right? Sure, it's just a big explosion, but it's an all ending explosion from our POV.
https://youtu.be/SZ5f1wMMIxM
>>
>>19457195
There's a twilight zone episode about that last one. Pretty well made, and terrifying, on a low budget.
>>
>>19456085
he was talking about the (local) universe.
>>
>>19455931
No, quantum fluctuations will probably create another big bang in such a state. Nothing will be alive to experience it anyway, so nothing that can fear or experience it.
>>
The earth gets 1 degree hotter every month and does not stop until the surface temp is like 290
>>
destroying the Earth with Killer Klowns from Outer Space
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (113KB, 691x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
113KB, 691x416px
Everyone realizing nukes are exaggerated fear propaganda

Everything in this controlled world is ruled by fear
>>
The false vacuum. Google it.
>>
>>19457684
Anybody have a screen cap or something of this? I'd love to hear more.
>>
Zombies (return of the living dead edition) or maybe The Thing
>>
>>19455501
NO D:
>>
>>19455525
wear a condom
>>
>>19455498
Not so much the end of the world, but the end of the Western World.

I imagine every country that was once white turning into a Mulatto/Pure Black/Arab congregation of brown goo, under a an Islamic communist rule where the hundreds of millions of people all live in Crime ridden Fevelas.

The only way I can imagine this happening is through extreme anti-white and anti-western propaganda, and a wide scale invasion under the ruse of multi-culturalism, refuge and economic migration, while people opposing it are simply shut down with some one size fits all phrase, like "racist" or "Nazi".

But this is all Science Fiction, I can't imagine any of this actually happening, you would have to be crazy to, right?
>>
a black hole swallows us.
>>
>>19459393
No the people would eliminate those responsible.
>>
>>19457173
/thread
>>
>>19459393
Dont w.. Russia will rise again
>>
>>19455715
There's an elegant truth to this experience. If you don't already have the book in your heart, you probably won't he able to concentrate during an apocalypse to do it at the last minute.

I suppose being damned is pretty much failing to prepare when you had the chance.

Far as the topic: we remember an apocalypse and we scramble to be ready for the next. The hardest truth I've found, is that there is no salvation or retribution. No karma or good and evil in the end of the world. Only random, terrifying destruction on a scale that will rend the minds of man.

We desperately cling to concepts of judgement and holy Grace, hoping as we tremble down to our very soul that the gods have a plan, a goal, a will to placate, anything that might decide who lives and who doesn't.
The sad truth is, no one is special to the gods. In the aftermath of their wake, the survivors will form their ethics based on who lived and who died. Then the world, the deck shuffled, will experience the next age attempting to follow the script etched in the blood of the previous age, pulling language, culture and a new thousands year legacy from our next sheet in a cosmic bingo game.

Or not. The last cycle did a shitload of weird new shit, so we're technically out of any cycle we could be familiar with. Until we learn a lot more about life and energy in the universe, we kind of don't know what's next. That's even scarier.
>>
Aliens invade and take over and eat us
>>
File: 1388991407283.jpg (2MB, 4000x2781px) Image search: [Google]
1388991407283.jpg
2MB, 4000x2781px
>Ctrl+F
>"Cthulhu"
>"Lovecraft"
>0 results
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
>>19459578
Cthulhu
> Bad
GTFO you bitch ass nigga.
>>
File: Dogscape.jpg (43KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dogscape.jpg
43KB, 600x200px
>>19455498
>>
>>19459578
All memes aside, this would probably be the worst. At least the worst posted in thread so far.
>>
>>19459023
>the existence of enough literal city melting Apollonian weapons to drown the entire planet in fire and radiation is just propaganda
>>
File: nervous.png (140KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
140KB, 500x502px
>>19459620
It could still be worse.

>Fishscape
>Insectscape
[spoiler]>Humanscape[/spoiler]
>>
The one where the torture of existence continues for billions of years to come.
>>
>>19456760
well it would not be so bad because we wounld not realize it happening
>>
>>19455498
A disease that paralyzes everyone and is incredibly contagious

within days everyone on earth is unable to move, they fall wherever they were when they caught it and can just scream for help as the entire planet dies of dehydration or starvation over the next week
>>
>>19455749

Do you know how fast the atmosphere moves? If the earth stopped spinning for a second the surface would pretty much get obliterated instantly. You probably wont even know what hit you.
>>
>>19457023

No, ive seen it. People get maggot infested rocks in their asses and they come up with increasingly insane ways to kill themselves tryingto remove it. Like setting off fireworks in your ass or pouring acid into it.
>>
Doomsday virus. Slow and painful.
>>
Some wayward sailor accidentally pulls the plug from the bottom of the ocean and all the water drains from this flat earth.
>>
>>19455498
Looking for an /x/ Discord server? Join on this link!
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19455498
The one from the book of revelation.
>>
>>19455498
Someone already thought for me

GYO

That's the most disgusting scary ending humans could have, farting throu eternity
And I'm serious. I read the manga and I couldn't sleep well for a week
>>
The left and jews take over the world.
>>
87% of the world turning into a cronenberg/giger/lovecraftian scenario and the rest of the world trying to survive on it
>>
File: 1501870612857.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501870612857.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>19455498
maybe like a dust storm so bad it blots the sun out so all food dies but slowly, meanwhile there's rampant chaos as the elites build huge bunkers with nice greenhouses while your family starves and dies if the looters don't kill them first
>>
>>19460371
>it blots the sun out
>bunkers with nice greenhouses

nigga wat?
>>
>>19455498
The world not ending.
>>
>>19455586
>>19455638
Isn't it just Fenrir that eats the whole sky?
>>
>>19456831
Sounds like revenge paradise to me.
>>
>>19459578
Lovecraft isn't even scary. I literally couldn't even finish the Call of Cthulhu because I was so fucking bored.
>>
What about the HIVE MIND scenario... from Rick and Morty?? That's pretty scary. Everyone knows they're under the influence of a hive mind but really are powerless to do anything to stop it. Remote controlled people running around knowing all the while that they are only a passenger on that journey. Not really alive and not dead either... oh god... did i just describe North Korea?
>>
>>19455498
This is a free range farm for ayys
>>
>>19457023
https://e-hentai.org/g/13680/a0dc390a46/
>>
>>19459393
Won't happen. China is far more likely to overrun the western world, at least the US and Canada.
>>
The current increase in natural disaters like tornados and mudslides is pretty scary. Along with the increase of crops being drowned by a overload of rain, or being killed by draught I expect a point where there will be food wars in the first world continents, because there just is not enough, and we have gotten so used to importing everything.
>>
>>19461481
>Shintaro Kago
As a fan I can't believe I haven't seen this one. Very inventive, nobody can deny it
>>
>>19460624
I guess.... if you are AI?
>>
File: 1444431107632.jpg (19KB, 336x434px) Image search: [Google]
1444431107632.jpg
19KB, 336x434px
That we will die without leaving our mark on the galaxy. no one out there will ever know of us. not even our grave.
They won't know of our culture. They won't know of the extent of how far human spirit can reach. They won't get to know of our history, the good and the bad.
I'm afraid that we won't leave the ruins of a a long gone civilization in the wake of the great apocalypse, but that we'll leave nothing.

Human history, all the death, all the good. all the sacrifices that may just have been exclusive to us will have been made for naught.
In short. My biggest "end of the world" scenario fear is not so much HOW we'll go out. But that we've been a temporary flash of light in the void that will always exist well past us. And despite all our history, it will never leave a mark in the universe.
>>
File: Ramsses.jpg (28KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ramsses.jpg
28KB, 450x281px
>>19461624
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias
>>
All of heart's air suddenly becomes wood.
>>
>>19459578
Lovecraft is overrated, he is the doge meme of horror
>such horror
>much scary
>such fear of the unknown
>>
kim jong kanoosh actually launches a succsessful nuke, and it somehow blows up the moon resulting in a big worldfuck
>>
File: Giygas.jpg (496KB, 1568x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Giygas.jpg
496KB, 1568x1185px
>>19455498

Eternal Hell.
>>
File: c26.png (499KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
499KB, 600x753px
>>19461657
lolol
>>
File: 1497972158380.jpg (108KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1497972158380.jpg
108KB, 904x711px
>>19459599
>>19459640
>>19460625
>>19461657
What a bunch of illiterate faggots
>>
>>19455498
Revelation being literally true along with the Catholic bullshit about eternal conscious torment.

Imagine spending your life completely unaware, doing lots of 'sins' and then an all powerful being comes along, destroys everything you've spent your life knowing, all the people you love, and torments you and them forever in the most supernal, most authentically powerful ways- for literally NO REASON.

Thats surely the most scary. At least all the other endings have an end. This never ends, but is something you will beg for an end to - forever.
>>
>>19455521

things like this
like the fact humanity is slowly dying and it will happen within this or the next gen
and there is not a day thing you can do
>>
File: IMG_1790.jpg (109KB, 658x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
109KB, 658x1024px
>>19459393
Stay woke
>>
>>19455498
12 hot dogs per pack
8 buns per pack.

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHORT FOUR BUNS!
>>
File: IMG_1944.jpg (267KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1944.jpg
267KB, 1500x1000px
Honestly hope it ends before we all willingly become inhuman machines.
>>
i think dying like the dinosaurs would be spooky
>>
>>19463587
How do I get a black gf? Those hips won't quit tho.
>>
File: 1489104855580.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489104855580.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjcg7vCQFtA&t=238s
>>
File: 1499878504954.jpg (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499878504954.jpg
163KB, 1080x1080px
>>19455498
It keeps going.
>>
>>19463597
2 packs of hot dogs, 3 packs of buns
>>
File: 1482611844581.jpg (35KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482611844581.jpg
35KB, 600x480px
>>
File: 1502538369595.jpg (16KB, 392x468px) Image search: [Google]
1502538369595.jpg
16KB, 392x468px
I do not fear of the end, i fear it will never come.
>>
>>19459919
..ok, this one is the worst one by miles
>>
A virus that gives it's host dementia.
>>
Humans abduct aliens, shit fucks up
>>
>>19455983
Or just don't take lsd fag
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>19455498
the world ends and is reborn infinitely, so much fucktards are fooled by the great lie that "we're all going to Hell / Heaven / Bob's Burger" and thus waste all their time worrying about perma-death when the multiverse never fucking ends, I mean - yes - we get apocalypses and end of an age but then a new one starts.. even the fucking Vikings knew this shit before they were force-fed apocalyptic shit by medieval turds who used it to enslave the world to their beliefs.. fuck sake.
>>
>>19461624
>That we will die having left our mark on the galaxy. all to come out there will know of us and see our grave.
>They will be affected by our culture. They will experience of the extent of how far human spirit can reach. They will be forever impacted by our history, the good and the bad.
ftfy
>>
File: 1491570077702.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1491570077702.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>19466444
Even protons have an expiration date you dingus.
>>
File: 7654323456545.png (218KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
7654323456545.png
218KB, 400x320px
>>19466700
YOU DUMB PIECE OF FUCKING MONKEY FECUS WRAPPED IN THE JEWISH FORESKIN OF A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR'S BUTTHOLE, YOU DO KNOW YOU'RE NOT EVEN REMOTELY FUCKING FUNNY OR SMART USING SCIENCE WHEN DEBATING ON SUPER-FUCKING-NATURAL CONCEPTS? YOU THINK SOMETHING AS IMMENSE AS ETERNITY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR BACKWARDS CAVEMAN "KNOWLEDGE"? GET THE FUCK OUT.. YOU SMART ASS EGO-BANNANA-WEARING FUCKTARDS THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN HUMAN "SCIENCE" IS STILL IN ITS FUCKING INFANT STAGE COMPARED TO 99.99 PERCENT OF OTHER SPECIES.. INFINITY EXISTS, FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU WON'T CHANGE THAT FACT.
>>
>>19455498
Another solar system collides with ours
>>
>>19466717
Not even your butthurt will last forever.
>>
File: 87435.png (93KB, 493x450px) Image search: [Google]
87435.png
93KB, 493x450px
>>19466727
>>
>>19455498
Don't laugh; all the white people get dommed hard by black people.
I believe in equality so technically I am a contributor to this end of the world scenario.
>>
according to the science, the earth in ~1bi years will be inhabited, so, I think, the end of world will be (and I think this is the worst scenario) with us cooking from the excessive heat from the sun, without oxygen to breathe because plants are dying and without water to drink because every lake, river, etc is boiling... We'll look up to the sky and see the leaders and rich people leaving in spaceships, heading another planet and we'll left here to die.
>>
>>19461624
My biggest fear is that there aren't any other aliens out there, that Humans were the one shot the universe had at creating intelligent life.
>>
>>19467541
If humans are the best universe can do, then it'll better anyways if it doesn't try anymore.
>>
File: insanity_zombie.jpg (522KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
insanity_zombie.jpg
522KB, 2048x1024px
>>19455498
I disease that slowly turns people irreversibly violently insane. It would be as easy to catch as the flu, and eventually 90%+ of the earth would be insane and trying to kill the remaining 10%-.
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>19464073
Be yourself. If she's not a racist it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>19455498
That it never comes.
>>
>>19455560
It's cute how you think we'd get our shit together and enforce this.
>>
>>19455498
Dog world
>>
>>19455498
Earth losing it's gravity and everything being sucked upwards so that every living being is asphyxiated in the vacuum of space.

I wonder why the elites are buying underground bunkers...
>>
File: intro_10x.jpg (122KB, 1100x560px) Image search: [Google]
intro_10x.jpg
122KB, 1100x560px
>>19459578
Stuck in the eternal dream of madness. Exiled into Dreamlands, getting crushed by the giagantic mounts of Kadath.
>>
>>19467763
hey i can get behind the second option, just get me to Ulthar and all these kitties
>>
>>19461624
The Voyager Golden Record is floating out there, so an alien civilization could find that.
>>
>>19455498
earth suddenly losing all gravity and we float into space.
>>
>>19455498
that one like that dream i had where that jap guy who got killed at the UN/league of nations who was the representative way back in the day had made some alternate reality as he was dying in his mind and this is it and its kinda like hinduism except i dont think shiva would be angry just bored and he has to go to work at 5am so he needs to wake up
>>
>>19467802

its literally flaoting in interstellar space right now.
Nobody even knows what happens to it when in that zone of space.
It might allready be destroyed by radiation.
>>
File: 1496349662823.png (974KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1496349662823.png
974KB, 800x1004px
>>19466760
kek
>>
>>19457309
lol... You don't know enough about Earth Science yet, methinks
>>
File: mjnmjnmjmnnmnmnm.jpg (24KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
mjnmjnmjmnnmnmnm.jpg
24KB, 411x411px
https://www.timeanddate.com/live/
>>
File: 1448216705659.png (1MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1448216705659.png
1MB, 1047x1095px
>>19461624
>yfw this already happened to another species before us
>>
File: 1456448660804.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1456448660804.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
>>19455498
seeing something like this. it would be large enough that you could see it coming. taking out planet after planet until it reaches earth. literally knowing there is no possible way we could do anything about it and just having to accept the end.
>>
File: IMG_3258.gif (149KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.gif
149KB, 320x176px
>>19455498
MAD programs from the Cold War. HAARP, Which is set to destroy our ionosphere if we don't stop it. Meaning, we must tell it not to eradicate the only thing protecting us from being erased from existence. All life, ending. Because we are defeated(U.S.). Only way to win is not to play.
>>
>Walmarts get turned into prisons and FEMA camps

>General populace required to have RFID chips implanted or face decapitation via fully modern guillotines by freemasons in white robes because of Noahide Laws

Seriously though why are walmarts designed like prisons? 40 Foot tall cynder block walls coated with anti-grip paint? Full metal restrooms and light fixtures designed to not be grabbed. I feel so uneasy going to wal-marts now that I know they have miles and miles of tunnels underneath them connecting each other. Who knows what else is under them? Could this explain why more and more people simply go missing in walmarts?
>>
File: dK1qd479ro1_500.gif (790KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
dK1qd479ro1_500.gif
790KB, 500x271px
fucking xenomorph aliens
>>
>>19455498
God just puts the entire universe on pause forever but we can still think, just not move.
>>
File: IMG_4782.jpg (28KB, 375x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4782.jpg
28KB, 375x420px
People can come up with end of the world scenarios. But Nuclear war, or at least detonation, is unavoidable. Look at how the world communicates. We are one bad country away from someone, who doesn't give two fucks about anything but winning. Even if everyone reacts, and life is burned to ash. One way or another. Our slights will undo us.
>>
File: IMG_0506.png (188KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
188KB, 496x414px
>>19461624
>>
Deep Impact style e.l.e that i have to watch happen.

i have frequent, intense dreams about asteroids and burning skies.
>>
File: 7e26f9b2a747ad60bd84bf92c795df21.jpg (884KB, 1600x1237px) Image search: [Google]
7e26f9b2a747ad60bd84bf92c795df21.jpg
884KB, 1600x1237px
A nuclear winter with the crossed roaming around.
>>
>>19469783
Just create a simulated universe in your mind. Checkmate, atheists.
>>
File: 1485549129364.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485549129364.gif
2MB, 500x500px
doomsday dosnt matter compared to human mortality
>>
>>19456379
underrated
>>
>>19466437
Wouldn't matter if I did. The fear was real for me, the fact that I had been an anti christ was true whether if I was on lsd or not. A lot of other things happened that night I believe I was meant to endure. Christ is king man
>>
>>19455498
Waking up again tommorow morning
>>
>>19469782
i would just fuck one
>>
>>19469887

At least if humanity/life survives there's a A CHANCE that the intrinsic properties that made you - you might recombine at some point.

But a definite end to all life and the universe is a far spookier thought.

Personally I think it's humanities singular objective to solve the riddle of entropy and keep the universe from fading forever.
>>
>Population dwindles because people just don't want to live anymore
>Suicides reduce entire population to double digits over the course of hundreds of years
>Last people on earth form a final suicide cult
>Humanity ends there
I'd much rather humanity end out of a freak accident or spiritual happening. I think about this scenario a lot and it freaks me out.
>>
>>19467747
if earth lost it's gravity the crust, and the entirety of earth would come apart you idiot
>>
A new form of liberalism spreads and causes people to become suicidal and only murder people who enjoy their lives.

Oh wait, that's already happening
>>
>>19455498
Being alone with you in a room for forty-eight hours where you're forced to come up with a creative thread.
>>
File: 1481248800287.jpg (36KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1481248800287.jpg
36KB, 640x334px
>>19460616
>>
>>19456868

Ships in deep ocean.
no light pollution, they can see the sky for what it is.
>>
>>19459393
Go away /pol/. We talking about the end of times and you talk about the end of hate speech.
>>
>>19459807
top kek
>>
>>19467747
>...
lame
>>
dying alone
>>
large cubes appear out of nowhere over every major city. large black cubes. and they start sucking oxygen from the atmosphere. The more oxygen they get the larger they grow . they would be growing larger and destroying anything in their way. of course theyre inpenetrable and the governments try to stop them with bombs nukes etc but nothing happens.
>>
File: 1464293965427.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1464293965427.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>19461624
>>
>>19455498
Black lives end up mattering.
>>
>>19455638
Anon is right

It's just Fenrir that eats the sky, and the World Serpent Jormungandr also breaks free
>>
>>19472585

but what about people with oxygen tanks
>>
>>19472885
>lives end up mattering
ftfy
>>
>>19470532
>Lum picture
I had a horrible thought spurred on by this.
Women keep degenerating and continue to refuse to have children, whilst men don't even try anymore due to the existence of such perfect, idyllic waifus in media. The world dies out over a few generations from lack of breeding.
[spoiler] Also Shampoo is best Rumiko Takahashi girl [/spoiler]
>>
>>19459578
is that another name for Abaddon?
>>
>>19455498

We are catapulted out of our solar system where we continue to live shuttling through the interstellar void for 2+ million years as mole people clinging to a slowly cooling core. Sharing ancient tales of a surface nobody can even dream exists.
>>
The true religion was one some guy started in his basement alone. End of the world happened and only him and a couple other people get saved, everyone else fucking suffers slow drawn out deaths while watching their loved ones suffer.
>>
>>19456024

I thought it takes near infinity to actually fall into it if you are the person falling in. Like from your perspective you just experience millennia as you stare at it.
>>
>>19473484
Basically the opposite. The rest of the universe appears to accelerate around you as your clock slows relative to it.

>>19456024
Sagittarius A isn't very active; it would be emitting craptons of X-rays if it was. Occasionally it finds a little gas, which is a big deal as it makes it much easier to study, but for the most part it sits around doing fuck all and presumably shitposting on 4chan. The time dilation effects you're describing are only apparent when very close to black holes, as in within a multiple or two of the schwarzschild radius, and wouldn't be felt this far out. Yes, as you get close your time will run more slowly for outside observers, but this would start as you drew near, and your experience of it would not include time before you did. Also black holes aren't really THAT exotic, and don't "suck things in". You orbit a black hole like you would orbit anything else. The sort of decay you're describing also only takes place within a much narrower radius, such that the speed of an orbiting body accelerating towards periapsis would exceed the speed of light before reaching it (IIRC). Basically black holes have a few layers of interest: the last stable orbit, the photonsphere (photons in stable orbit), and the Event Horizon/schwarzschild radius, at which you must exceed C to escape. The "hole" part starts here.

If you're legit scared of black holes, take a cosmology class. They're cool as fuck and fun to discuss, but not all that spoopy.
>>
We're living in it. The Jews and woen are literal apocalypse.
>>19455518
>Impending doom
Jews
>>19455561
>Social collapse
Oi vey!
>>19455586
I played DS1. I should be fine.
>>
>>19455498
that the world will never end is my most feared scenario...who would want to live like this forever? Please let there be more...PLEASE...
>>
>>19474242
we will never know the truth
>>
>>19459393
i can't tell if you're /pol/ or just canadian
>>
>>19459736
lmao a week?
it won't take that long for your piss to back up past your kidneys and the shock to kick in
>>
File: KxtwelV.jpg (212KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KxtwelV.jpg
212KB, 676x1000px
Some people already post something similar but they are right. This shit to me is terrifying.
>>
>>19455498
Ever seen children of men?
>>
>>19455498
Lol if the predictions and claims made by julie rowe came true meaning converting to mormonism would be the only hope for salvation
>>
Armageddon of course with the battle of angels and demons.

That massive realization that god is real, and so is hell, and you've only come to realize that on the world's final days, if your an atheist of course.
>>
>>19455498
muslims taking over the world
>>
File: IMG_5412.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5412.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>19455498
Everyone dies yet they all lived happy, meaningful lives while I die a lonely kissless, hugless, virgin...
>>
>>19455498
Everyone becoming unable to die.
>>
>>19455498
It ends and then it just loops again and again until you ascend.
>>
File: IMG_5139.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>19459393
It's sad knowing that out of all the posts in this thread this one is probably the most realistic in terms of current political and international trends.
>>
>>19455498
Earth is somehow ejected from the solar system, and is launched into deep empty space. We would all die long agonizing, deaths full of hopelessness as we would slowly become consumed by a dark, cold, dead planet.
>>
>>19475214
Now this is terrifying.

No change. Stasis. Living next to the same god damn neighbor, listening to the same jokes, doing the same things. Or, anarchy across the world, but no can die so they just burn shit, starve, barely function, hoping the world just eats them alive to stop the stupidity. Nothing satisfies, nothing helps; you've done it all, and the world sucks, and you cannot make it stop. You just wait, with all the other immortals, staring at the sun and hoping it can eventually end your suffering.

Immortality would be worse than hell, and I want no part of it. It's like not being able to sleep, ever. That shit would suck worse than any other ragnorak or end of the world event.
>>
>>19456868
>>19471550
yes but can they see "IT" when all the lights are on?
>>
>>19475250
Exactly. Thank you for saying the words for me.
>>
>>19475278
No, thank you for getting me thinking.

All those other horrors posted above end eventually with death. Not being able to die, knowIng it will never end....that's terrifying for me.
>>
File: the road poster.jpg (350KB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the road poster.jpg
350KB, 1035x1500px
>>19455498
>>
>>19466042
Crisis averted!
>>
>>19455498
Your death
>>
>>19456049
But the great attractor is going arround an even bigger Super-great-attractor. and that intern is going around even bigger black holes ad infinitum
>>
>>19475588
It just appears to be accelerating away from us because we cant see through the galactic plane. its all a big circle.
>>
>>19461624
>That we will die without leaving our mark on the galaxy.

I hope this happens. The human race is trash.
>>
Third impact style shit only with no mass consciousness - in an instant you just hear the screams as ALL life on our entire world is wiped as it falls to a hellish Red Sea. No goodbyes no hope
>>
>>19475794
that would be beautiful
>>
>>19461624
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
>>
>>19475829
Explain?
t. Shinji
>>
>>19455586
Ragnarök is rebirth. The world doesnt end.
>>
>>19457858
There is a theory that such a big bang could give rise to an identical Universe, which in turn means in 10x10x10x56+14 billion years we could be here again posting in this exact same topic.

Perhaps we have posted here an infinite amount of times before and are destined to post here an infinite amount of times again?
>>
>>19459301
The Thing invasion would be nightmarish. Never knowing who to trust, on a global scale. And never knowing you yourself are infected.
>>
>>19459313
>Having sex with a condom
>>
>>19459393
Get the fuck back to your garbageboard, trailer trash. Islam and Communism are polar opposites. At least don't TRY to sound like a fucking Lite beer-addled Trumpkin. And if you do stupid shit like fly swastika flags and say things like "Throw all non-white babbies into the ovens!" Don't cry when the vast majority of people want to kick your teeth in. If you self-identify as a nazi and do the nazi salute, it's not just a one size fits all phrase. You actually are a scumbag.
>>
>>19459439
>The people

What people would that be? Obese, diabetic fucking Wal-Mart customers? If you can't walk the 10 feet from your trailer to your pick up truck, you aren't "eliminating" anyone, polboy.
>>
>>19456024
The universe isn't even anywhere near a trillion years old
>>
>>19476332
YOU MUST ESCAPE THE CYCLE ANON, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN YOU ALREADY?!
>>
>>19459578
>Nightgaunts

blz no
>>
>>19459578
Cthmemeu is small potatoes as far as Lovecraftian entities. Some of the other eldritch bullshit would be infinitely more existentially fucked up.
>>
File: 1434499299774.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
1434499299774.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>19455498
Gamma ray burst from deep space. Scary shit.
https://youtu.be/zkypbdRyqvQ
>>
>>19466728
I fapped to this. thank you
>>
>>19461481
Ooooh boy
>>
>>19466042
>Implying I should need to buy more product than I need or want

So it's a subtle way of pushing more product?

>Just late capitalism things
>>
>>19466161
>>
>>19469771
I have often tried to find an entrance at my local Wal-Mart leading to the underground tunnel/highway connecting to other Wal-Marts. I know it's there somewhere but I can never find it.
>>
>>19470580
>A new cult of alt-right nerds and hateful rednecks just want to murder anyone not like them

FTFY
>>
Collision with an alterate universe that operates under a different set of physics. I'd tell you to try an imagine a sudden hybridization of conventional and alternate physics moments before you experience a sudden lack of electrons. But the concept is so alien that its impossible to concieve.
>>
File: 18antifa-01-ALT-facebookJumbo-v4.jpg (254KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
18antifa-01-ALT-facebookJumbo-v4.jpg
254KB, 1050x549px
>>19455498
The degenerate downward spiral of a world we currently live in
>>
>>19475225
Her ass was fat enough in the original, why shoop it?
>>
>>19476626
Why?, you can never have an ass fat enough, it always needs to be bigger... always
>>
I have nightmares about a giant wall of water off in the distance coming. And I mean huge, over 150 stories at least. I don't think this could ever be caused naturally but the idea terrifies me
>>
>>19469771
>Herded like sullen chattel into the Walmart prison camps
>8th-grade educated cop roars orders at us
>The babbies cry
>The women wail and despair
>The Walmart prison camp is barren, only white walls and grey flooring where once stood rolled-back prices
>One smiley face sign remains, dusty in a coroner, the holdover from a bygone era
>All at once I remember sunny childhood memories of colourful and brightly lit Walmarts, so friendly, so comforting
>I remember buying Pokemon cards and cheetos with friends
>Now all that remains is shit and filth and ugly and wailing midwestern widebodies and their diabetic families, all pissing and shitting and crying in the Walmart FEMA camp
>All barren, all gone
>A cop comes up behind me, cracks me over the head with a club
>I stay asleep
>>
File: ohyesyesyesyesyYES.gif (193KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
ohyesyesyesyesyYES.gif
193KB, 300x330px
>>19476350
>Taking the risk
>>
Yellowstone going off.
>>
>>19455772
Insulin doesn't need to be kept cold. That's just a trick we use to sell more insulin. And we could always make more, just need some dogs. Lots of dogs.

The real killer will be the rather boring logistical side. Diabetics would be shooting blind without anyway to measure their blood sugar. The blood glucose monitors, now I doubt you could rig up a good replacement for them. Lots of fancy brittle circuits in there. The best we could do before them was basically pee on a pH strip, which just tells you if you're doing fine or you're fucked. So, yeah, sucks for them. The Type 1s first, sorry, evolution is a bitch. Type 2s, eh, they might have a chance if they drop serious amounts of weight in the famines because no food distribution.
>>
We're living in it. The Jews are a literal apocalypse.
>>
>>19456469
i disagree
there is always a chance. U may be able to find a large well provisioned underground area or get far away enough from the blast u can find usable supplies and not be super affeceted for a time.
>>
A mind virus that tricks everyone into thinking that they are the only sane person left (basically everyone becomes delusional Schizo's)

Probably not the "worst" scenario but that's what scares me
>>
File: kit.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kit.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>19474934
I bet the earth tastes like shit, and when you bite into it all you have is fucking hot ass lava and shit

apocalypse probably wouldnt be as horrifying as watching something you love die and not knowing how to save it

But not nearly as scary as the knowledge that its possible death is not the end, something beyond that reminds you of the futility of even trying before you are sent back to live another miserable life in this world
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (140KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
140KB, 622x1024px
>>
>>19457023
>calling bullshit on a manga existing
You can string together any three ideas and there is probably already a manga about it. I bet there is a manga where shoes come to life and start eating peoples feet and the only way to calm the shoes is to sing to them.
>>
Roko's Basilisk
>>
>>19469758
Could you please elaborate? Give me a source, or something.
>>
Though it might not be the end of the world, a civil war within my United States or large scale international war would most definitely spell my end. I'm within draft age, so they'll throw me in as GI, expecting me to be cannon fodder for some Russian or Middle Eastern shithead. However, I'm schizophrenic, so I'll probably pull off some sort of murder suicide before then.

>>19457309
Doubt. Without a sun for photosynthesis, I'm willing to bet that humanity will go extinct. We'll probably get replaced by those pale monsters from the decent.
>>
>>19459393
I'm what you could call a "leftist cuck" and this does frighten me a little. I could care less about skin culture, but I am afraid of my culture disappearing and being replaced by another culture.
Just make sure your kids marry another true American and everything should work out.
>>
>>19455498
Gamma Rays
We could be doomed already with the fact that somewhere far away a ray is shooting for us. It takes time to come but it will come if it is heading for us and it could strike any minute
>>
>>19455498
I have no mouth but I must scream.
>>
>>19455498
Waking up to just a normal day doing your ordinary thinks. Then In a sec You hear the screams of everyone you ever loved. Begging for death. Begging for a mercy kill.Then a sec later

You wake up in a forest You meet a mysterious species that can talk. You learn that the human race died off millions of years ago.
>>
>>19478928
You are treated like a god.the people that worship you treat you like you are above them

You will never have another conversation.
Unless it is yes my god.
>>
>>19455498
Monsters shit in heads of many people, while you must stand in line
>>
>>19478943
The thing I'm most scared about is not being alone

But being teleported thousands of years after the human race becomes extent .Where another species takes over. Never being able to have a child .
Just watching another race following the same path as the human race
>>
>>19478962
>Extent
Like my dick
>>
>>19478962
t.polcuck
>>
i can't be the only one that thinks being the last person alive is fucking scary , right ?
also , people going cannibalistic from scarcity of food is pretty horrifying
>>
There's that one pasta where everything starts sinking into the earth, that spooped me
>>
File: 5r2613er.jpg (14KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
5r2613er.jpg
14KB, 214x235px
>>19455498
Dogscape

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dogscape
>>
>>19479661

Gosh, same. One of my favourite pastas of all time
>>
Being perma-cucked by hung dick nigs for all time, even beyond the sun going white dwarf, even into the birth of the next Universe. Just nigger dick in mine and my lilly white Nordic Viking waifu's assholes and there's nothing I can do about it because I'm a fat nerdy alt-right trailer trash NEET neckbeard who blows meager loads of Mountain Dew from his balls and has roaches living in his pube-beard plz kick me back to /pol/ and rape my face
>>
>>19459393
How is that even a fear. Get over the fact cultures and phenotypes die off. To an alien we would all look the same and be considered the same, just varying shapes and sizes. Are you retarded?
>>
>>19455498

You don't have to imagine it, anon.

Search for the BBC movie Threads. You will be deeply disturbed, and watch out for kitteh death at 51:xx. You have been warned.
>>
That this is the only universe that will ever exist. After it eventually collapses, there'll be nothing. Not another big bang, it just all dissapears. I can barely comprehend it at all.
>>
Streets full of shit
>>
File: 1498373832087.jpg (163KB, 631x637px) Image search: [Google]
1498373832087.jpg
163KB, 631x637px
>>19455550
>implying the elites will ever disclose the medical technology, they'll just keep killing us off with cancers, etc.
>>
>>19476384
Inside the black hole time would effect things differently. Outside the blackhole time would appear to have moved at a much faster rate. With the size of the super massive black hole consuming an entire universe things would only appear to be 'normal'. The real tempest in the teapot exists outside of the super massive black hole.
>>
>>19469758
Yet you all played stupidly believing that there was an outcome that was favorable. Like watching negative integers cancel themselves out against likewise integers.
>>
>>19455498
Nothing fucking happens and with every new generation running away from manual labor, we starve slowly and can't make gains anymore. It's happening in my country, farmer's kids sell their parent's lands to go into cushy city jobs. The lands sold are kept empty because the people now owning them are trying to resell at a profit.
>>
The next democratic president takes our guns away and cuts military spending and we bring back dinosaurs, only they're smart and they speak English and they put all the humans into a concentration camp and the only way we can survive is by resorting to cannibalism.
>>
File: zombie-apocalypse-head.jpg (615KB, 1204x619px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-apocalypse-head.jpg
615KB, 1204x619px
what's worse, a sudden wide death (just enough to feel it a bit and see it coming) or a long drawn out death as you slowly see everyone around you die?
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.