[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.K. royalty vampire bloodline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

The British royals are descended from the Dracula bloodline. Coincidence?
>>
>>19455435
Actually, all ruling white royal bloodlines like George Bush and Queen Elizabeth are related to this one viking king named Rollo
>>
>>19455435
Vlad the impaler was also a great comrade of Mehmet the II, who was a great conqueror of Constantinople. Of course he spread Islam.
Vlad was just a ruthless and extremely effective general, as well as a source of lots of info. He probably sacrificed stuff to saturn, hence the blood drinking and impaling and such.

Motherfuckers been doing blood magick for a looooong time.

Only one motherfucker is allowed to do blood magic.
>>
>>19455435

You fucking uneducated burgers all are wrong. The whole british royal family are basically german royals who changed their family name to some kind which sound "english" after ww1 and ww2.

Stupid burgers and incest island monkeys. KYS, its your fault that we have to live with niggers and jews...
>>
>>19455435
its actually not surprising at all
almost all of these inbreds can be tracked back to one or two german and romanian families
>>
>>19456759
>Stupid burgers and incest island monkeys. KYS, its your fault that we have to live with niggers and jews...
this T B H
>>
File: Smug+anime+faces_95aba7_5762907.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
Smug+anime+faces_95aba7_5762907.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
Uh Anon, the real Vlad wasn't a vam.... . Never mind. this is /x/ we don't call out blatant stupidity in here.
>>
File: queen-liz.png (110KB, 227x246px) Image search: [Google]
queen-liz.png
110KB, 227x246px
>>19457475
You're saying Queen E-LIZARD-beth is not ackshually reptalian?
>>
>>19455435
They need more ARYAN BLOOD
>>
>>19456759
and sand niggers
>>
>>19459928
arayans have the most trash gene pool, and basically they're sand niggers
>>
>>19455435
owen wilson is my cousin
>>
File: curseoliversweats.png (442KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
curseoliversweats.png
442KB, 853x480px
>They're vampires AND lizards

Christ. It's even worse than I thought.
>>
>>19461916
the correct term is
>snow niggers
>>
>>19455435
All the European royal families were intertwined. The elites have always been an incestuous closed off international club, nothing changed...
>>
>>19456673
Who? Jesus?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.