[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons/Eldritch Horrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Satan-witchcraft.jpg (174KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
Satan-witchcraft.jpg
174KB, 768x600px
Alright, let's have a discussion on demons. Not those red skinned creatures with horns and pitchforks you see on TV. I'm talking truly eldritch creatures that seek your complete oblivion, and your corruption. Let's
>>
>>19455316
Eldritch creatures aren't demons
>>
File: tumblr_m0ljnf0xJc1rnanvmo1_500.jpg (129KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0ljnf0xJc1rnanvmo1_500.jpg
129KB, 500x665px
>>19455325
And eldritch creatures aren't Angels, am I right?
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (365KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
365KB, 880x1000px
>>
>>19455381
nope they're these ancient entities that existed before time
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, and my understanding of the situation is limited. My girlfriend and I were talking about our superstitions and her father came up.

He told her that he has had the feeling that somebody has been following and watching him from a young age. He use to see shadows in his house that could not be explained or did not seem to have a source. He also told her that he and his wife sometimes feel a presence in their room at night and even have the sensation that something comes into bed between them and moves the sheets. He said they just try to ignore it and it eventually goes away but will occasionally recur. He apparently was able to capture on video things moving in his room on their own. Objects being knocked off his dresser and side table.

When I suggested that maybe he was just trying to scare her, she insisted he wasn't like that and her father takes it pretty seriously. She said she even saw the videos and her step-mother takes it seriously too. My girlfriend is not at all religious but her father and step-mother are.

I guess my point is do you have insights as to what's going on and am I in any danger seeing as I am dating/ spending the night with his daughter? She has one older brother who is a blood relative in case that is at all relevant.
>>
>>19455605
ill need to see the videos to make an accurate suggestion.

presence doesn't mean any danger at all, prob just a lonely spook who wants to hang out. your fine
>>
File: 110370_original.jpg (233KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
110370_original.jpg
233KB, 794x1000px
>>19455605
You can ask questions, just remember to not derail the thread with inane stuff. Anyway, what you described just sounds like a minor spirit that just wants companionship. Certainly not anything harmful.
>>
File: tumblr_mg7iu7QQ431s216xbo1_1280.jpg (402KB, 1095x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg7iu7QQ431s216xbo1_1280.jpg
402KB, 1095x1920px
>The Qliphoth/Qlippoth/Qlifot or Kelipot (Hebrew: קְלִיפּוֹת, the different English spellings are used in the alternative Kabbalistic traditions[1] of Hermetic Qabalah and Jewish Kabbalah respectively), literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks" (from singular: קְלִיפָה qlifah "Husk"),[2] are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism, the polar opposites of the holy Sefirot.[3] The realm of evil is also termed Sitra Achra/Aḥra (Aramaic סטרא אחרא, the "Other Side" opposite holiness) in Kabbalah texts.
>>
>>19455605
I wouldn't say you're in any real danger. It seems to be focused on her dad and he's too dumb to see a priest.
>>
>>19456408
>In Jewish Kabbalistic cosmology, the Qliphoth are metaphorical "shells" surrounding holiness. They are spiritual obstacles receiving their existence from God only in an external, rather than internal manner. Divinity in Judaism connotes revelation of God's true unity, while the shells conceal holiness, as a peel conceals the fruit within. They are therefore synonymous with idolatry, the root of impurity through ascribing false dualism in the Divine, and with the Sitra Achra (סטרא אחרא "Other Side"), the perceived realm opposite to holiness. They emerge in the descending Seder hishtalshelus (Chain of Being) through Tzimtzum (contraction of the Divine Ohr), as part of the purpose of Creation. In this they also have beneficial properties, as peel protects the fruit, restraining the Divine flow from being dissipated. Kabbalah distinguishes between two realms in Kelipot, the completely impure and the intermediate.
>>
>>19456929
>Their four "concentric" terms are derived from Ezekiel's vision (1:4), "And I looked and behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it..."[4] The "Three Impure Kelipot" (completely Tamei "impure") are read in the first three terms, the intermediate "Shining Kelipah" (Nogah "brightness") is read in the fourth term, mediating as the first covering directly surrounding holiness, and capable of sublimation. In medieval Kabbalah, the Shekhinah is separated in Creation from the Sephirot by man's sin, while in Lurianic Kabbalah Divinity is exiled in the Kelipot from prior initial Catastrophe in Creation. This causes "Sparks of Holiness" to be exiled in the Kelipot shells, Jewish Observance with physical objects redeeming mundane Nogah, while the Three Completely Impure Kelipot are elevated indirectly through Negative prohibitions. Repentance out of Love retrospectively turns sin into virtue, darkness into light. When all the sparks are freed from the Kelipot, depriving them of their vitality, the Messianic era begins. In Hasidic thought, the kabbalistic scheme of Kelipot is internalised in psychological experience as self-focus, opposite to holy Deveikut self-nullification, underlying its Panentheistic Monistic view of Kelipot as the illusionary self-awareness of Creation.
>>
le eldritch horrors :D
le same thread every single day :D
le eldritch :D
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.