[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there magic in this world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

I have always been dissapointed at how the world that we all live in is so plain,ive gotten to the point of bored about life where little to nothing surprizes me.
I have a boyfriend that has told me about me being an indigo or something,pretty much a human with stronger connection to astral shit,etc,etc(I didnt listen soo much).
And he said that magic isint exacly what I think it is,it is all a form of energy or mana as he calls it,he has helped me with "enchantments" with my quartz and amethysts and told me many other things.
I am starting to question involving energy manipulation and magic,is it real? Explain.
>>
>>19455246
You sound really, really dumb.
>>
>>19455246
What if I told you that pure Energy Manipulation was possible in the past?
>>
>>19455254
How so?
>>
>>19455250
I wrote this in a hurry
>>
>>19455250
That's because he is.
>>
>>19455246
What's with all these Archon photos popping up recently.
To answer your question, yes it's real. But you'll never what's real and what's disinfo until you do your research. Hint: magic is nothing like Disney.
>>
>>19455273
>>19455246

OP, the truth is what is referred to as the butterfly effect, which is essential what "chaok magik" is, a chain reaction on a sub atomic level involving physics and chemistry

if you are under 25ish, get into math// physics/chemistry and finally BIo , in that order

if you want the secrets of the world/ politics, you dont (DC fag here) be an individual instead, the world is shit, its all ruled by various mafia/ drug dealer families that also deal in weapons/ humans/ organs ect., dont go into debt, and if it sounds too good to be real it is because its a scam linked back to organized crime. know what money laundering is. If you do want to try to make a hopeless difference go into accounting/ bank regulation/ us treasury/ SEC with a foreign language on the side
>>
>>19455318
Hmm interesting,I will consider learning those 3 studys,and yes I am in my very late teens,but I think there is still more about what I am trying to ask,what is chaos magic you guys speak of?
>>
>>19455318
Is that it?
It stops at those black markets?
There's no aliens or robot elite or anything beyond chaos magic and black markets?
Is knowing chaos magic and getting a comfortable job really the ceiling to the power I can know?
>>
>>19455385
I think theres gotta more something involving with your dreams and beliefs rather then just job and leaving it at that
>>
>>19455403
There is, but what I want isn't easy to get and the more influence I have the easier it is to reach.
>>
>>19455385

true believers are useful idiots for sociopaths

you will never see radical imams scholars living a relatively good life a putting on suicide vests, thats for the sexually frustrated kids to serve the cause...

same with occult rituals and vices, its all about blackmail.

science grants and art auctions/projects can be conduits for money laundering. Russia and Iran and allies of them have major disinfo shops on aliens and other conspiracies, which sadly does dilute legitmate conversation about those kind of topics ( x is the epitomy of this problem), which does not rule out all possibilities

but that is for another thread
>>
>>19455442

also this is where archeology/history/ epistemology comes in

there are still parts of the world we dont fully understand, or where information has been written but no one has really read all of it and summarized it, turning it into knowledge that x would find useful
>>
>>19455246
What if I told you magic was real? And that there are real mages manipulating it for their own purposes today?

Magic is absolutely real. Through the use of crystals, metals, the earth and the sun, you can do some seriously crazy shit. The rituals are fucking bizarre though. People drive themselves mad studying the art. I've been studying for years and I've only scratched the surface. We still don't exactly know how it all works, but we know enough to get pretty consistent results. It can be dangerous though. Smaller spells are usually harmless, but if you try a larger one without taking precautions the energy can flow right through you and kill you.

This magic has another name. Electromagnetism.
Read a fucking book. Our whole society runs on what boils down to extremely well documented magic.
>>
>>19455528
Our society runs on linguistic warfare which controls the subhumans who in turn suppress the real humans.
>>
>>19455541
Try managing that without modern communication methods. Shit turns into a mess of silos pretty fast.
>>
>>19455541

good.
>>19455528
>This magic has another name. Electromagnetism.
Read a fucking book. Our whole society runs on what boils down to extremely well documented magic.

as I said, get into math// physics/chemistry and finally Biology , in that order
>>
>>19455528
Its not magic,its more of a using the properties of materials and such to create such thing
>>
>>19455541
Only if you play into their hands by using their terms of describing phenomena. Anyone who tells the truth in plain language can influence people.
>>
>>19455528
Doesn't society run on intelligent but amoral individuals manipulating people who are less so?
>>
File: smgl.png (16KB, 327x192px) Image search: [Google]
smgl.png
16KB, 327x192px
>>19455246
Read this https://sourcemage.org/Magic%20idiom
>>
>>19455629
No, that's what runs the modern economy. Society itself is a separate phenomenon.
>>
>>19455265
/thread
>>
>>19455246
there is magic of conviction and belief, there is magic of imagination augmenting the mundane world, there is magic of knowing things that allow you to do or predict things others can't, but there is no magic that lets you shoot lightning bolts from your fingertips or turn into a mermaid
>>
File: kent_andrew_010_david_bowie_web.jpg (33KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
kent_andrew_010_david_bowie_web.jpg
33KB, 413x600px
I came to the conclusion on my own what is called magik is actually the idea of pushing your will or desire into the hive mind of humanity in order to manipulate reality.
I realized this through the use of sigils and witnessing the creation of the KEK thought form.

Only later on did i find this quote from crowley

“Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.”
― Aleister Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice

You can perform magik by harnessing your will and hiding it behind things like symbols, meme's, art.

Art especially is a trans formative thing that can warp reality.

I will let moore explain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0

x isnt a good place to learn, especially in its present form where the mods seem non existent, and there seems to be a concerted effort by trolls, shills, skeptics to keep x from becoming an ubermensch

I came to all conclusions myself and trial and error research, beware con men asking for money, new age, and teen girls that practice wicca. Always study tradition and the ancient and the ways of your people
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy.png (794KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy.png
794KB, 1600x1600px
>>19455246
It is real in a way,
However it works a lot different than what you heard.

The only true way of energy manipulation/"magic", which actually works(excluding placebo effect method), is the Ancient Knowledge of Ancient Alchemy.

It all comes from Ancient Alchemy of over 15,000 years ago.

It is unknown when Ancient Science(/Alchemy) originated, but since the very beginning of our available recorded history, it has always been hidden in pieces, in the form of art and ancient relics.

Later few of those pieces of ancient knowledge/truth were used and twisted by people to create religions and even current science and technology.

The symbols of Ancient Alchemy are The Seed/Flower/Fruit of Life, and Egg of Life; Star Tetrahedron(/Stellated octahedron).

Alchemy is the art/science of Comprehending(which then enables to control, manipulate and even transmute) the Laws of Nature and The Universe.

Everything Natural in this Universe, including Numeral(/Number Base) Systems and Mathematics, always follows same, fixed, sets of patterns. Alchemy is the study of those patterns of nature, and then applying the understanding of those patterns to control the understood nature, or another nature it affects.
>>
File: Dantian.jpg (169KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Dantian.jpg
169KB, 736x981px
>>19457489
Pythagoras, then Empedocles, later Aristotle, (and others) were alchemists. They tried to revive the Ancient Alchemy, but also to keep it hidden(to avoid abuse of it), developing systems, spreading hints and hidden knowledge, fully understood only by those who understand its basics.

Pythagoras' knowledge of alchemy comes from Hermes(Egyptian Thoth), or more properly said, The Ancient Alchemy Schools of Egypt and The Eye of Thoth, of the same origin as, The Ancient China's Alchemy(origin of Ancient Martial Arts), "Cultivation" of one by comprehending The Laws of The ALL(Dao) to reach Immortality, control over nature, and later, maybe even complete control over the Universe(/create their own before leaving). Also of the same origin as India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism.

If you are interested to understand alchemy, try to research them* all a little, connect the dots, and find their common origin. Remember to look for the "Earlier", not the "Later" origin of each.

* "Egypt's Thoth,China's Tao(/Dao), India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism"

It is extremely easy to find if you know what youre looking for, as the main base pieces of that origin(/ancient knowledge) are open to the public, and many times even infront of everyones eyes, without you realizing it.

The Origin of Ancient Alchemy(symbolized/represent in the form of The Seed/Flower/Fruit/Egg of Life) from all over the world, is of One, same Origin, that goes long before our publicly open, recorded history. Sadly, most of the hidden and restored Ancient Knowledge has burned along with the Ancient Library of Alexandria.

Now only few know the truth, and of how Ancient Alchemy really works.
So it is literally impossible to find any 'beginner' books for it, etc..
And even before that, it has been a tradition to keep the basics of it unwritten, as a test.

Those who reach the understanding of those basics, are qualified to advance and study it.
>>
>>19457489
>>19457495
9 and 0 are the interconnecting center points. 9 has no place anywhere but the very center. All numbers patterns go through it in the beginning/end and the middle of their cycle.
Example:
(0or9)1234(9)5678(9)
(0or9)4837(9)2615(9)
(0or9)7531(9)8642(9)

In base-10, 9 cant be + nor -, 9 is the very definition of neutral/complete.
3 is a stable -, it cant be "+",
6 is a stable +, it cant be "-".
9 is the whole outside and the nothing inside.
3 and 6 are everything in between.
9(absolute) created the limited 8(something/matter) which created the gap or 1(nothing/space) to 9.
The difference between 8 and 1 is equal to 3 and 6 which are the two stable opposites.
3 created 2 and 4.
6 created 5 and 7.

2 4 5 7 are the actions, ÷ - + ×, they change between eachother to create change between matter and space.

7 and 2 are the flipped complement of the same, an axis.
4 and 5 are the flipped complement of the same, an axis.

2 and 5 are the complementing opposites of the same, axes flip.
4 and 7 are the complementing opposites of the same, axes flip.

3 and 6 are everywhere in between complementing the numbers(natures) into 9 as a counter/balance point.
>>
>>19457489
>>19457495
>>19457507
3 and 6 are also the clockwise and anti(/counter)-clockwise spirals space between fields/matter.
2 4 5 7 are the directions of those spirals(not spaces between)
And 9 are the solid matter/lines of the spirals.

1 and 8 are, the unchanging relation, the position between space and matter, or the depth.
1 and 8 are a still unchanging axis. If it flips upside-down, so does everything else, without anything changing in between, as long as its originally inplace.
Theres a state of chaos where 1 and 8 are flipped creating disorder, an easy example of it is full repetend prime division, like 1/7 = (142857) or (..857142..), if you flip 1 and 8 it will go back into order, (..157842..)

An Egyptian Mythology:
One of the most prominent myths concerning the moon relates its cycle to the battle between Horus and Set. During this famous battle over the inheritance of Osiris, Set steals the (left) eye of Horus, damages it, and divides it into Six parts. Thoth (with the help of other gods) later restores it by using his "wisdom".

The number 7 represents the god Set or Seth.
The number 7 and the alphabetic letter Z are both derived from the same icon. They're both pictures of the uas or was, Seth Scepter.

1 divided by 7 gives you the the 6 digits of the eyes pattern 0.( 1 4 2 8 5 7 )co

Wisdom of Thoth is the pattern( 2 4 8 7 5 1 ) by which Thoth turns the fragment of the divided eye from 7(death/chaos) back into a new eye/One(or 64mod9) of a Perfect system.

That Wisdom of Thoth, flipped heaven(1) and earth(8), upside down, to restore harmony from chaos.
( 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7 ) into ( 8*, 4, 2, 1*, 5, 7 ),
If read from right to left starting from one, (1 2 4 8, 7 5).
>>
File: The_Tetractys.png (261KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Tetractys.png
261KB, 1600x1600px
>>19457489
>>19457495
>>19457507
>>19457512
Base-2: 0,1
Base-3: 0,1,2 OR -1(2), 0, +1(1)
Base-4: 0, 1, 2, 3 OR -1(2) 3or0 +1(1) OR binary 0=0, 1=3{1,2} OR charge: -, ( * ), +
Base-10: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 OR -4(5), -3(6), -2(7), -1(8) 9or0 +1(1) +2(2) +3(3) +4(4) OR binary 0=0, 1=9{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8} OR charge: -, ( + ), +, -, ( * ), +, -, ( - ), +

The Fibonacci Sequence:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, ...

Fibonacci Sequence Mod9:
{ 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 4, 3, 7, 1, 8, 9, 8, 8, 7, 6, 4, 1, 5, 6, 2, 8, 1, 9 }co.
->
{ (1 1 2) [3] (5 8 4) [3] (7 1 8) [9] (8 8 7) [6] (4 1 5) [6] (2 8 1) [9] }co.
->
{ (4) [3] (8) [3] (7) [9] (5) [6] (1) [6] (2) [9] }co.
->
{ (1) [6] (2) [9] (4) [3] (8) [3] (7) [9] (5) [6] (1) }co.
OR
{ (8) [3] (7) [9] (5) [6] (1) [6] (2) [9] (4) [3] (8) }co.
->
{ (1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, 1) [6, 9, 3, 3, 9, 6] }
OR
{ (8, 7, 5, 1, 2, 4, 8) [3, 9, 6, 6, 9, 3] }
___
(1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, 1)
([6, 9, 3, 3, 9, 6])
->
{ + , - + , - , - , + - , + }
OR
(8, 7, 5, 1, 2, 4, 8) <- 8 into -, - and 1 into +, + ; 8 into 3(-), 3(-), and 1 into 6(+), 6(+)
([3, 9, 6, 6, 9, 3]) <- 9 into +- and 9 into -+ ; '9' of 3 9 6, into 7(+), 5(-) and '9' of 6 9 3 into 2(-), 4(+)
->
{ - , + - , + , + , - + , - }
___
Base-10 Multiplication Table mod9 (/vedic square):

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8} 9
{2, 4, 6, 8, 1, 3, 5, 7} 9
{3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9, 3, 6} 9
{4, 8, 3, 7, 2, 6, 1, 5} 9
{5, 1, 6, 2, 7, 3, 8, 4} 9
{6, 3, 9, 6, 3, 9, 6, 3} 9
{7, 5, 3, 1, 8, 6, 4, 2} 9
{8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1} 9
{9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9} 9
->
{ + , - , - , + , - , + , + , - } *
{ - , + , + , - , + , - , - , + } *
{ - , + , * , - , + , * , - , + } *
{ + , - , * , + , - , * , + , - } *
{ * , * , * , * , * , * , * , * } *
>>
>>19455246
"Ancient Alchemy" is different "Alchemy" than the "alchemy" term that most use nowdays.
Nowdays theres a lot of bullshit about alchemy(about it being related to work your mind, spirit or soul and other misunderstood bullshit like that).
>>
I once did magic and cthulhu stole my bike.
>>
>>19455318
>>19455528
lol I've been teaching myself in chaos math
guess I'm a wizard now
>>19455555
czech'd
>>
>>19457525
>vedic square
what is the use of this apart from some neat representation?
>>
>>19457843
ah it's to analyze symmetries, i see
>>
>>19455260

>>no reply
>>. o O (shit, wasn't expecting to have to follow through with that)
>>
>>19457843
A way to learn and understand how the laws behind numbers work in math.
(Everything in this universe follows those same laws)
>>
>>19457990
Indeed it does.
973-eht-namuh-973.com
Have fun
>>
>>19458052
Sigh...
So much bs on that website
>>
>>19455246
Learn chemistry.
>Harry Potter magic
>recreate known circumstances to achieve predictable outcome
>move specific matter in certain way
>make specific air vibrations with vocal chords
>something happens

>Real life chemistry
>recreate known circumstances to achieve predictable outcome
>take chemical A
>combine with chemical B
>expose to specific temperature
>something happens

There, magic. The rest is just semantics.
>>
>>19458588
At least is fun.
>>
>>19455260
the same way it is today?
you do it to control every function of your body, you've just pushed it into a subconscious action and become desensitized to the sensation.
>>
>>19455246
Magic is science

The only reason we don't have "awesome" stuff is because some prefer "practical" solutions

From clothing to architecture to entertainment, you see always people obsessed with things with being "realistic"

For them "realistic" is plain, gray, moody and boring.

Societies could benefit greatly trying to create a fantastic world but the unimaginative and bland majority hates when the exceptional ones get all the attention.

Mediocrity is the bane of culture and progress
>>
>>19460072
>why create a gravity gun when all you need is a bullet to end someone?

that might be a thing you heard before
>>
>>19460072
This is truth, mundanity is the bane of the wonderful. Everyone, no matter how bland, would be greatly improved but most would hate every second of it.
>>
>>19460072
>>19460095
Deviating from efficiency means more cost, more work, more hardship. While you may strife for it for yourself, you can't expect others to do it just to satisfy your sense of fashion.
>>
File: Moa.jpg (23KB, 350x366px) Image search: [Google]
Moa.jpg
23KB, 350x366px
>>19460111
Nonsense, the medieval knights already got bioweapons

There was greek fire and giant birds

The only reason why there isn't more money into the space program is because people was brainwashed to think "smartphones" are the biggest jump in tech ever
>>
>>19460072
The fucking 80's knew what was up.
>>
>>19460116
The fuck are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
>>19460111

You know why people took away armor much after the creation of the fire gun but didn't use cammo?

Because there was a paradigm trying to make everything "awesome" or "fantastic" seem stupid.

WWI was created to prove the point "fantastic" equates a death sentence

WWII prove them wrong with the comeback of esoterism, brainwashing, bioenhancement and such
>>
>>19460131
some "fantastic" tech is easier and and cheaper to produce than the "practical" ones
>>
>>19457432
if only it was that easy
>>
>>19460147
Then it would be, by definition, the practical tech.

The faggot mentioned greek fire. I don't know how much myth it is and how much use it had, but if it was used, it was used because it was the right and efficient tool for specific jobs, not because it was "fantastic". That's just some romantization you applied to it to suit your argument.
I don't know how he reached the conclusion that birds are technology.

>>19460139
The fucking fucking are you talking about?
>>
>>19460162
I think greek fire could be a mix of tar and alcohol
>>
>>19460162
Imagine this

You could make a coilgun with scraps and a car battery, but you'll need a specific and pure metal to make an actual gun replica.

With arrows you could pierce the soft materials from body armor made to stop bullets and make actually more damage than bullets

Pre-20th century martial arts beat the shit out the new ones

This age is made for dumb people to make them dependant of corporations

A fantastic setting imaginative people with creative ideas
>>
>>19460181
Stop huffing glue fumes.
>>
>>19457435
This guy gets it>>19457453
>>
>>19460226
>the only fumes i'm huffing come from your mom's moist cunt
>>
>>19460283
that's not how you use maymay arrows
>>
>>19455246
Hi OP, you are on the right track but you have just a bit more internal development to do before you start exploring the aether. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>19460139

Try weight and visibility and HEAT

I truely hate armchair colonels, experts talk logistics and shit you guys never take into consideration, the "boring cuck" jobs and ways of acheiving objectives
>>
>>19460162
>he doesn't know what shock-and-awe means
>>
>>19461854
>heat
bullshit, armor might look hotter but it's not much hotter than fabric

>weight
Another retarded affirmation, the only reason why you don't have bipedal unipersonal tanks is because the life of men in the military seems les valuable than the weapons they carry

>visibility
point partially taken, it's not 100% true
>>
I dont think so anymore :(
>>
>>19455246
No
>>
File: tarot3.png (327KB, 725x512px) Image search: [Google]
tarot3.png
327KB, 725x512px
>>19455246
>And he said that magic isint exacly what I think it is,it is all a form of energy or mana as he calls it,he has helped me with "enchantments" with my quartz and amethysts and told me many other things.
>I am starting to question involving energy manipulation and magic,is it real?

Shortly after Obama got elected I was playing with some Tarot cards. I was an atheist at the time, but I still had fun with them as "Jungian archetypes" and wanted to see how well I could "wing" interpretation of the cards. So I was by myself in my room doing a tree of life spread. I decided to do a spread for Obama then myself. Obama's "Keter" (Crown) card was Devil upright. When I did my own and my keter card was Emperor upright.

I have no idea at all how the gods made that possible. It spooked me out but I remained an atheist for years afterward until I stared a subreddit for The Imperial Cult of Rome and then it all became terrifyingly clear to me - the tarot cards and most of my life - like I am either in a real world destined to know my amazing God - or in a hell dimension destined to make me think I have the love of my God but it's really just to torment me by feeling like I'm "in the know" but nobody else is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>19455246
>an indigo or something
"Indigo children" is something yuppie parents refer to their autistic children because they would rather think they're special than in any way disabled. Rather than seek assistance to help their children adapt to the harsh, cruel world, they would rather the world adapt to them. And they do it with magical thinking.
>>
>>19460072
This, and society is to blame for it. We've had genetic engineering and gene modifying technology for decades now and could have had modified humas by now if science had freedom, i'm not even talking about gaining superpowers or some shit, just eliminating some genetic diseases would be plenty, but no, people can massacre each other all the want, but if someone tries to experiment on humans, the whole herd starts screaming in protest.
>>
>>19460169
From what's known about greek fire, there's got to be an oxidation agent mixed in, since one of it's most notable characteristics is burning on water/can't be put out with water, basically liquid gunpowder, we just don't know the exact method they used to make it. We do have napalm, which it basically the same shit, but different formula so nobody's gonna put the time and money required to figure out greek fire, otherwise it'd have been recreated by now.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.