[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /x/ think of ghost adventures ? scripted or real ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: UDaqLLp5_400x400.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
UDaqLLp5_400x400.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
what does /x/ think of ghost adventures ? scripted or real ?
>>
ghosts love it when the tv crews show up
>hey let's fuck with them a little bit
>not enough for people that don't watch the show all the time to actually believe in ghosts. we don't want that
>but just enough so the idiot camera guys hang around and make a tv show episode
Everyone wins. Ghosts get lonely too.
>>
Bumping in case anybody knows the name of the series in which the crew just goes around talking shit to the spoops to bait a reaction and then get scared when 'they' do?
>>
ghost provokers ?
>>
They came to Deer Lodge, Montana to the Old Montana State Prison and was apart of the whole process since my mother was Director of the museum and I as well worked there. Most of it is dramatized BIG TIME most of the stuff being shown (atleast the episode from Montana) as paranormal is usually unexplained/paranormal just overly dramatized.
>>
File: 1471422477091.png (388KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471422477091.png
388KB, 1078x729px
>>19455149
>>
it feels like zak just cares so much
>>
>>19454748
I love Zak Bagans to death. I wis I could be his his best friend
>>
I can tell that only small parts are scripted, but investigations & reactions are real. They don't manufacture evidence like prior shows have been caught doing.
>>
We did it better

https://youtu.be/uMjv20WAf4w
>>
>>19456363
>>19456272
that's exactly it thank you thank you
>>
I just love how Aaron is the biggest pussy in the group and he's the one they always make do the shit like sitting alone in a tub where someone killed themselves and shit. lmfao
>>
>we don't believe in ghosts
"Hello, ghosts?"

>"...hello"
"Oh shit bro, oh my god bro, no fuck that bro"
>>
File: o1FFvuA.jpg (133KB, 1280x865px) Image search: [Google]
o1FFvuA.jpg
133KB, 1280x865px
>>19454748
>scripted or real ?
I think a lot of it is "real" to an extent, but unfortunately I think they're True Believers™, so they jump to every conclusion they can get for "proof" of the paranormal. Which means it still ends up with a bunch of bullshit.

They're also hard on the demon angle, possession included, which mostly just amounts to them acting strange.

I think it's great to have a Ray Stantz level of passion for the subject, but you also need some of that Peter Venkman skepticism. Making up shit just to debunk it is not the same as debunking claims. (Neither is disproving possible natural explanations. While useful for narrowing down the options, that's not what "debunk" means, Zak.)
>>
File: pete.png (126KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
126KB, 480x360px
>>19457987
Maybe I should have clarified.

I think they're more-or-less genuine, but I don't think a lot of their evidence amounts to much.
>>
Definitely entertaining but they over react to everything and Zach is literally a child who gets scared and forces his crew mates to check out noises that scared him
>>
Fake as shit but entertaining

>you now remember the episode mr pajeet planted spook tapes in his hotel and the ghost crew just stormed out pissed off
>>
How many times did that asshole claim to get "possessed"?
Of course it's fake
*creek* WOAH WOAH WHAT WAS THAT!? WOAH JAMIE DID YOU HEAR THAT!? HOLY S--T DUDE
DUDE ITS FREEZING OVER HERE CAN YOU FEEL THAT?
did we capture any blurred dustdda I mean SPIRIT ORBS
>>
File: zakko baggins.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zakko baggins.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>19458528
Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing.
>We're here to find the Truth.
>I don't want to find the truth anymore, I'm too scared, let's get out of here.
Suck it up, you bunch of pansies.

>>19460310
I remember once or twice he wanted us to look at his fucking goosebumps. That's not a sign of ghosts, that's a sign of him being a frightened little bitch.

They're just people without bodies. Goddamn.
>>
>>19460354
As a person who has experienced ghosts and haunted places, you do get goosebumps because there's a thrill and dread to what you're experiencing. I always thought it was more exciting than scary.
>>
>>19456313
As bs as they are, I'd still call that prison haunted. Place is spoopy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.