[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3956.jpg (100KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
100KB, 640x889px
Post examples of shills

Pic related:
The Ultimate T-Shillt
>>
>>19454457

That shirt is right about most of those things except chemtrails. Chemtrails are a legit thing.
>>
>>19454457
Science means debating you difference. Not wearing a shirt going "science fuk yeaeh"
>>
>>19454457
>>19454492
Chemtrails are the real deal, as is Flouride in water, cities in the U.S. are open about that for """Hygeine"'""" purposes
The earth is not flat
>>19454494
This. Actually debate your ideas instead of wearing an assertive t-shirt. That means you believe in something so strongly you probably won't even be open to debate because you just spent 24.99 on a t shirt that shows how intellectually advanced you are
>>
File: 587878578.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
587878578.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>19454492
Vaccines contain thimerosal which contains mercury which is poisonous and can cause an auto immune reaction. It will also never leave your body. But vaccines do work it's just they do more damage then good most of the time.
>>
>>19454513
Thimerosal does not stay in the body a long time so it does not build up and reach harmful levels. When thimerosal enters the body, it breaks down to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate, which are readily eliminated.

Thimoseral is eliminated more quickly, and therefore less able to harm, than the type of mercury found in fish.
>>
>>19454492

I don't even know about chemtrails. I mean, the theory first popped up about '99 according to Wikipedia and I remember seeing them well before that.
>>
>>19454599
There's a difference between "exhaust vapor trails" and "chemtrails where airplanes intentionally spray toxins into the atmosphere to control the population."
>>
Legit not memeing, but what has tyson actually done to warrant fame besides being le black science man?
Has he discovered anything? Invented anything?

Pop culture scientists are the scum of the earth
>>
>>19454457
Gotta love how it's the rainbow flag color scheme as well. I actually do agree with the majority of those ideas, but you can't tell me that the color wan't deliberately chosen.
>>
>>19454457
>chemtrails aren't a thing

Maximum overshill. I like how he just stuck that one in there with all the others.
>>
>>19454457
i want it!
>>
>>19454609

He said fuck you to Pluto not being a planet.

Got some media attention for it. Media and him start to develop relationship, as he was molded to le black science man.

Soon on media 'scientist expert' bench, with an engineer (not a scientist), who enjoys songs about imaginary genders and faps to tranny hysteria.

So, he has at least accomplished establishing a media role.
>>
File: IMG_3957.jpg (149KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.jpg
149KB, 960x610px
>>19454609
I think it's important to have these popularisers of the scientific mindset explain difficult ideas to the public in easy words. I would have written their job was to decrease bigotry, but too much faith in science to solve all problems could lead to scientism. To really decrease bigotry it would be nice to have more popularisers of philosophy.

>>19454628
Realized this as well. Could be subtle LGBT support to push sales, but could also be a symbol for the diversity of ideas or being able to explain rainbows with science or could just be a nice color scheme
>>
File: bread lad.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
bread lad.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
>stand up for SCIENCE
lol
Science isn't supposed to be some theological or political agenda and although that's now how they think it is, it's how they be it do. Science is shit anyway. They've already figured out everything.
>>
>>19454513
That's right. He picks strawman versions of the conspiracy theories.

>we've been to the moon!
The conspiracy theory usually pertains to the Apollo 11 footage being faked. Few conspiracy theorists don't deny that we've actually been there, either at the time or since then.

>climate change is real!
The argument is over whether anthropomorphic climate change is real, or as bad as it's claimed to be, not that climate change is really happening.
>>
File: shill nye.jpg (257KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
shill nye.jpg
257KB, 800x1236px
bill nye is an amateur chemist that reads scripts in front of a teleprompt.
the fact that he's an amateur chemist makes him more qualified than most politicians or newscasters, but he still pushes an agenda.
>>
>>19454711
>I think it's important to have these popularisers of the scientific mindset explain difficult ideas to the public in easy words. I would have written their job was to decrease bigotry, but too much faith in science to solve all problems could lead to scientism. To really decrease bigotry it would be nice to have more popularisers of philosophy.

Man, i hope you die of the most painful ass cancer while someone calls you a nigger
>>
>>19454685

Dude, the whole chemtrail theory is absurd.

Nobody would engage in aerial application at 36,000+ feet. They'd have no way of controlling the spread of the payload, which would be blown to the four winds before it got anywhere close to the ground. You'd be better off putting stuff in the food and water.

Moreover, have you thought about the logistical nightmare of trying to run a secret fleet of planes? You'd have to be flying on established flight paths, or people would easily notice. But you couldn't land at commercial airports because the cargo handling bureaucracy would expose you.

The whole chemtrail thing only exists because a bunch of retards don't understand that contrails often persists in cold air, the exact same way cirrus clouds do. It's painfully simple cloud science.
>>
>>19454713
> it's how they be it do
> it's how they be it do
> it's how they be it do
> it's how they be it do

wut
>>
>>19454457
Fake
While ndgt is a meme scientist he woukdnt shill for fag shirts
Interesting how when the media supports your narrative its somehow isnt fakenews anymore
>>
>>19454721
THIS!
>>
File: 1486172349194.png (50KB, 1338x588px) Image search: [Google]
1486172349194.png
50KB, 1338x588px
>>
>>19454457
the fact you are all arguing about this on /x/ and not /sci/ negates the value of this discussion
>>
File: 044323.jpg (185KB, 729x713px) Image search: [Google]
044323.jpg
185KB, 729x713px
>>19454766
I also think people get duped by this picture, too.
>>
>>19454843

I've not seen that image, but I have seen modern day ones and they have far fewer ballast barrels on the planes.

Anyone who believes in chemtrails should really think about how little effect that much material would have if released into the atmosphere, and just where it would go in the 7 miles journey it would make to the ground.
>>
File: IMG_9130.jpg (38KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9130.jpg
38KB, 702x336px
>>19454766
>Nobody would engage in aerial application at 36,000+ feet.

It wouldn't need to be that high, Agent Smith. Clouds themselves range between 6300 and 23000 feet in altitude. Where did you get this random 36000 number?

>Moreover, have you thought about the logistical nightmare of trying to run a secret fleet of planes?

You mean something the US government does all the time? You act as if the government never tests top secret aircrafts out in open skies. The delivery aircrafts in this case could be disguised as any other commercial aircraft, and nobody would know the difference.

>The whole chemtrail thing only exists because a bunch of retards don't understand that contrails often persists in cold air, the exact same way cirrus clouds do.

They tried this routine in the 90's. The difference is that chemtrails don't dissipate over time like condensation does. You can find time-lapse videos of this.

The CIA are getting exposed more and more by the day. I hope they're scared because people are starting to wake up.
>>
>>19454836
y u p
u
p
>>
>>19454705
This. He is just a forced meme celeb playing a role.
>>
>>19454995
>>The whole chemtrail thing only exists because a bunch of retards don't understand that contrails often persists in cold air, the exact same way cirrus clouds do.

Oh, I see, you're trying to say that they persist because it's cold. Cold, like in Hawaii?

https://youtu.be/smdxurSjaBg

Must have been one of those Hawaiian blizzards they were having.
>>
>>19455094
I think the non is trying to say "cold, like way the hell up in the air. The level at which airplanes fly."
>>
>>19455094
>>19455103
However, that vid looks like shots of plain ol' clouds.
>>
File: science.jpg (175KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
175KB, 686x686px
>>19454713
>>19454782
>>
>>19454513
>>19454576
Also don't forget that most vaccines which used it back when that one study the all anti-vax materials reference have since stopped using it.
>>
>>19455103
That wouldn't make sense because most contrails dissipate quickly. He's saying some don't, the ones that are said to be chemtrails, because it's especially cold where they are in the time lapse videos.
>>
>>19455170
The guy in that last vid didn't show a time-lapse of the vapor actually coming out of a plane though? Or did I not watch long enough?
>>
>>19455157
>one study the all anti-vax materials reference

Kek, which one study is that now? Anti-vaxers make a wide variety of claims.
>>
>>19455173
I haven't actually watched the video, kek. There are plenty of examples of chemtrails in hot climates though, is the point. Do you seriously think the phenomenon doesn't occur in hot climates too?
>>
>>19455186
No. I just don't know what a guy thinks he's accomplishing by pointing at the sky at funny clouds and asking that his audience take his word that they came from a plane.
>>
>>19455197
The time-lapse videos show the trails coming from planes. I would post a video to show you what I mean, but I'm too lazy to go find one at the moment.

They compare contrails vs chemtrails coming from planes. The videos are time-lapse, and you see the contrails dissipate while the chemtrails never do.
>>
>>19455174
that one fradulent 1998 study by Andrew Wakefield that started all the fear:

The MMR vaccine controversy started with the 1998 publication of a fraudulent research paper in the medical journal The Lancet which claimed that colitis and autism spectrum disorders are linked to the combined measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine.[1] In 2011, this paper was described as "perhaps, the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[2] Aspects of the media coverage were criticized[by whom?] for naïve reporting and lending undue credibility to the architect of the fraud, Andrew Wakefield.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy
>>
File: sZsVqaZ.jpg (38KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
sZsVqaZ.jpg
38KB, 570x321px
>>19454457
Neil The Grassy Titan is truly epic for the win!
>>
>>19455147
this really is a science thread because my sides are in orbit
>>
File: 2016-05-17-171659_1280x720_scrot.png (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17-171659_1280x720_scrot.png
267KB, 1280x720px
>>19454457
Legendary proof
>>
>>19454457
HOW DARE YOU SIR
>>
Can I find this shirt without gay shit?
>>
>>19454457
>vaccines work
nice to see you lumping something comletely normal to disagree with with conspiratard bs
>>
>>19454705
If Einstein lived up to moder days (or was born later) we would see him on the stage two or three times in hus whole life. Niel is more of an actor rather then scientist. Lets just call it "educated actor"
>>
>>19454457
>biggest text is "vaccines work"
really tickles my almonds
>>
>>19457522
>biggest text is actuall "STAND UP FOR SCIENCE"
>Vaccines work has the least letters in it so it's size was bumped up to fit length of other lines of text

Can't into logic, anon?
>>
>>19454711
>Could be subtle LGBT support to push sales
These days, that's all it ever is.
>>
>>19454457
All of this are true and /x/ are idiots for attempting to mock it or yelling "shills!".
>>
>>19454717
>anthropomorphic
You mean anthropogenic.
>>
I love how that shirt for some reason leaves off "there are only two genders," and "races are distinguishable in dna"
>>
>>19454457
So let me get this straight for a second. You people actually believe that there are hired government shills trying to stop you from talking about gnomes, vampires, and magic? Don't you think that's kinda paranoid? I can understand /pol/, but /x/? What's the point?
>>
>>19454457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
>>
>>19457959
Cuz muh truth and muh flat bible thumping earth darwin shill and missing link autism
>>
>>19457947
I'm surprised there's nothing gay aside from the rainbow, maybe they couldn't think of a good wording for it.
>>
"Anons" who post 1-2 sentences to highlight anything about a post that causes extremity: religion being useless, schizos errywhere, and community generalizations "omg everyone thinks this is stupid" or "wow remember when /x/ didn't post garbage like this."

If it has a picture that looks like it was taken from those "OMG I need ALL your pictures on subject Y!!¡!" they are trying too hard to fit in. If several comments like described above pop up in bursts, they are trying to manipulate the "popular" opinion of a post (while looking to cause arguments with anyone that calls out any facet of their distraction.) Most posters on /pol, and many on /x/ nowadays, are shills. The subjects of many threads and their bogus AI language are proof.
>>
File: ob_cf6cb2_6754651-orig.jpg (43KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
ob_cf6cb2_6754651-orig.jpg
43KB, 720x513px
>>19454457
Chemtrails are real, but they aren't what you think they are.

Chemtrails are a protective net, used to keep aliens out of our planet.

Ever notice how since chemtrails became popular there have been less and less UFO sightings?
>>
>>19454713
Hello Mr. Gamble
>>
>>19458279
>If it has a picture that looks like it was taken from those "OMG I need ALL your pictures on subject Y!!¡!"
Can you give an example?
>>
>>19458282
No, quite the opposite asshole
>>
>>19458282
That disinfo
>>
>>19458282
No retard chemtrails are just coke lines for jesus.
>>
>>19458287
Thinking the same thing.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.