[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill on dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5124.jpg (205KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5124.jpg
205KB, 600x849px
Someone redpill me on dreams

Recently I started dreaming a ton which is uncommon for me

In these dreams I don't remember much but the dreams end with me hurting my ex girlfriend physically

I couldn't watch me hurt her anymore so last night I refused to let myself, but she was still in the dream but instead of hurting her we were getting back together

Any idea what these dreams mean

I'd never hurt her cause I still care for her
Although I did accidentally hurt her emotionally and it's why she left me

So do these mean anything am I just crazy who knows just gimme the fuckin redpill
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpDPHXIPq1Q&feature=youtu.be&t=326
>>
Dreaming is normal, your brain is processing your experiences. You are dreaming every night but might not always be aware of your dreams. By becoming conscious about them you might be able to get about fears or use your dreams as an creative inspiration. Dreams arent necessesarily related to your real world, but can be. dreaming is always good and it is a real gift in todays society to have the ability to remember dreams
>>
I think some demonic entity is feeding me terrible ideas via my dreams in order to lead me into make said terrible decisions and invoke suffering for it to feed off.
>>
I dream everynight and ALWAYS remember my dreams. I often find myself looking the symbols of my dreams up if they are particularly weird or off putting and can always relate the meanings to symbolic instances in my waking life.

When I was in highschool, ten years ago, I was introduced to the movie Waking Life I believe it was called. Highly recommended. It's about lucid dreaming, and taught me how to realize I am lucid dreaming. I knew I could become "awake" in dreams prior to learning about lucid dreams, but this explained it to me and gave me some pointers on being able to control it.

I am no master yet, but I can realize that I am in a dream, and in a particularly good night I can turn my dream into whatever I want. For a short period of time ateast.

The worst part though, is that with these realizations, I can now discover I am dreaming when I am in nightmares. But I cannot control them. Instead I get stuck in them. And find myself screaming at the top of my lungs, praying someone will hear me and wake me up out of the nightmare I cannot escape. Luckily for me, my partner hears me and most of the time wakes me.

I have many examples of strange dreams, reoccuring ones from when I was a child are most vivid.
>>
>>19456733
Would you share some tips to lucid dream?
>>
>>19456733
amazing, just like me, I remember certain dreams from my childhood that are very vivid, but have a certain element that makes it unique, reason why I remember it. dream every day/night. starting to not have direct control now, because I know it is a dream, but when I try to control it, it kinda phases out, like I am about to be self awoken, so I just go along with it to the best of my ability.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.