[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good afternoon, /x/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hodang.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
hodang.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Generally speaking I almost exclusively browse and post on /pol/.

Not too much hoodoo bullshit is believed or even talked about over there, as per the purpose of the board itself. But I find now that I have an interest that just so happens to overlap with /x/ in regards to a government program started by the Third Reich in the Owl Mountains of modern day Poland.

I present to you, Project Riese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

There's very little known about it, it was simply a series of complexes supposedly built by POWs and so on. I figured /x/ could best come up with a plausible theory as to what it was, and whether or not its true purpose was supernatural or simply another set of bunker complexes. Any who, if you wish to provide me with help and answers in regards to this its much appreciated. I'll just leave this here.
>>
I'm struggling to comprehend this is it the Nazi's had a secret underground complex?

Did we take it over by force?
>>
>>19454230
It was a secret complex. But then we did in fact take it by force. The soviets got it I think.
>>
>>19454193
Just a bit more of a tip, it was owned by an influential family known as the Hochburgs, at least the primary castle that is. I'm not sure if it was commandeered by the reich or not .
>>
>>19454231
>>19454237

So what were our secret complexes?

Or do we not know that yet
>>
>>19454247
Well I suppose not necessarily "secret" we know about them now, but we've no idea what their purpose was.

Just as an example:
>The complex is located on a borderline between the villages of Rzeczka (German: Dorfbach) and Walim (German: Wüstewaltersdorf), inside Ostra Mountain (German: Spitzenberg) 50°41′19″N 16°26′40″E. Three tunnels were bored into the base of the mountain. The structure contains a nearly completed guardroom and large underground halls, up to 10 m in height. The total length of the tunnels is 500 m (2,500 m2, 14,000 m3). Eleven per cent is reinforced by concrete. Above ground are foundations of machinery and a concrete bridge. The second bridge was damaged and replaced by a footbridge. A narrow gauge railway, used for transportation of spoil to a nearby heap, was dismantled after the war. In 1995 the underground was opened to the public and in 2001 transformed into a museum.

In November 1943, Gemeinschaftslager I Wüstewaltersdorf was established in textile factory Websky, Hartmann & Wiesen AG 50°41′50″N 16°26′41″E. Its prisoners were forced labourers, mainly from the Soviet Union, Poland and POWs from Italy, captured by the German army after the Italian armistice and switching sides, led by marshal Pietro Badoglio. The most numerous group consisted of POWs from the Soviet Union. They were detained in the part of the camp subordinate to Stalag VIII-A Görlitz. It was liberated in May 1945.

In April 1944, AL Wüstewaltersdorf was created in the same location for prisoners of concentration camps, mostly Jews from Greece. Some sources suggest the camp might have been located on the slopes of Chłopska Mountain (German: Stenzelberg); according to others, its existence is doubtful.
>>
>>19454247
>>19454256
This was the Rzeczka complex. Btw
>>
>>19454256

think u misunderstand me i mean the British secret bases or American for that matter
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.