[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of this ......" 4638ABK24ALGMOR3YX2489RPSTOVAL"....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (15KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 267x400px
What is the meaning of this ......" 4638ABK24ALGMOR3YX2489RPSTOVAL".......
>>
>>19453812
You need to study more .
>>
>>19453812
It's hard to say. Jed Gunther, the head of the only A.'.A.'. lineage recognized officially by O.T.O, claims to have a solution, but refuses to publish it. This is a guy who got previously got expelled from an A.'.A.'. lineage, mind you.
>>
why are people so obsesed with Crowley?
he was just an troll who loved farts a little much.

not even the myths that grew around him arent that impressive. in comparision to Franz Bardon or other masters... not to mention they wrote straight foward which cant be say about crowly
>>
>>19453856
>1/10
>some notes:
>the stupidity about not being able to understand Crowley at the end was too far fetched, accounting for the drop from 2/10 to 1/10
>>
>>19453812
>" 4638ABK24ALGMOR3YX2489RPSTOVAL"

''Y'all got trolled.'
>>
>>19453863
so defensive. Crowley wrote like a douche and many people got burned because of it.
i personaly know a guy who dabbled in crowley and saw satan and sht and
>>
File: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u5.png (65KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u5.png
65KB, 375x360px
>>19453863
This is the first book I read I thing I need to study more .
>>
>>19453951
so what you got from it?

can you into magic now?
>>
>>19453856
I agree. Crowley was, at a time, a great magician. However, due to ego, and possibly a number of STDs, he started the Thelemic "tradition". He knows his shit, but he twists the message.
>>
>>19453951
Perhaps Magick: In Theory and Practice

>>19453976
What do you even think the "message" is? How do you think it was "twisted"? "Do what thou wilt" doesn't mean "do whatever you please without regard for others."
>>
>>19453814
This
>>
>>19453989
I have MTP, and it's a quite heavy book. It's interesting to read at when you're already trained in contemporary magic. He uses a lot of antic procedures that are no more used because they are far too complicated for the results they give. No return on investment.
>>
>>19454129
>He uses a lot of antic procedures that are no more used because they are far too complicated for the results they give. No return on investment.
Lel what? Care to enlighten me as to what these are? He received Liber L by using methods similar to those outlined in M:TP
>>
>>19454134
Ok and in what kind of spells Liber L content is actually useful?
>>
>>19454249
liber L CAN be used for spells, and is in Thelemic Rites including the Gnostic Mass and liber Resh, but I'm saying that Crowley used techniques, similar to those outlined in M:TP, to obtain Liber L from the Praeternatural intelligence called AIWAZ
>>
>>19454257
I knew that, I wonder if those texts are useful to get something concrete, or if it's rites inspired by stories producing stories to inspire other rites.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.