[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we need a new board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

why dont we start /god/ a board about spirituality and enlightenment and love and the likes. a board where true people of faith can communicate and no angry basement athiests come to talk shit because they dont see/cant see the light?

who else is with me i think its a good idea. /x/ is full of too many lost souls. 4chan in general is, this isnt the best place to talk about these kind of things but it works sometimes.
>>
Not gonna happen especially on /x/, like pissing in the wind.
>>
What version of the bible would we use? Which one is more convenient on our world views? Also, what (G)g(o)od(s)?
>>
>>19453690
The other chan already has a Christian board, and I doubt hiroyuki would add a new one for here as I doubt it would get much traffic.
>>
File: 31118_000_032_01.jpg (155KB, 359x325px) Image search: [Google]
31118_000_032_01.jpg
155KB, 359x325px
>>19453690
We just need a dedicated general, maybe.

I love how this board delves into the deeper body of spirituality, but it's always sad to see people dismiss the God which gave them life and thought.

People ought to not worship daedra.
>>
>>19453690
>angry basement athiests
You know what? FUCK off. You are talking about enlightenment, yet you are describing the polar opposite. Just get your fucking head straight you buffoon.
>>
>>19453752
Point proven
>>
/x/ already moves at a snail's pace, dividing it further would make both boards a chore
>>
>>19453742
i cant stand the false enlightened people on here , i pity them really. theyre so hostile and they dont know why. it all comes out in how they type.
>>
>>19453803
bingo! maybe i hit close to home lol
>>
>we build a new board and atheists are gonna pay for it!!!

I'm not even an atheist, but how about you grow the fuck up?
>>
>>19453887
Yep. I mean - I was once lost in the shadows too. Angry at the false idols that society has built, confusing them for the natural force which drives this and all universes. But with an open mind and the insight of friends, I awakened.

So, it is sad to see people with as much capability turn away any guidance.

I just try not to feed into Hate and be led astray.
>>
>>19453919
same. its nice to see someone with a similar story. sending love to you.
>>
>>19453897
how about u chill friend
>>
File: 1493837888524.jpg (54KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493837888524.jpg
54KB, 362x447px
>>19453937
Blessings of Jesu Christo upon ye!
>>
>>19453690
Naw, our love is slowly rubbing off on /x/
>>
>>19453690
I guess we could have/God/ generals on a schedule or just whenever someone feels like making one.
>>
>>19453690
It seems weird to me that people here can believe in angels and demons without the faith.
>>
We can't leave. Jesus hung out with the crap of society not the righteous.
>>
I'm in for a /general/, not for a board. It would be cool to talk with others about God. I'm going to start reading the Bible next week.
>>
>>19454262
Also I have the whole Bible in pdf, it would be cool to post it in the general
>>
>>19454104
i feel you, good point actually.
>>
>>19453690
Animal cruelty. Remove the image.
>>
File: lol.gif (97KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
97KB, 500x400px
>>19453690
>basement athiests come to talk shit because they dont see/cant see the light
oh im laffin
>>
>>19454269
that would be nice. we could collaborate and make a good annotated bible too for those who might not understand it
>>
>>19454303

it TRU
>>
>>19453690
Lets call it /autism/
>>
>>19454327
Yes, my grandma is really religious and she told that you shouldn't definitely read the Bible from the beginning to the end. She gave me a book that guided me but it isn't in English. I can try and translate it tho.
>>
>>19453690
I'd be down for a spirituality board, but not exclusively Christian.
>>
>>19454069
It's because it's a board made for creepy images and stories. Angels and demons work as a spooky plot device.
>>
>>19453919
My only issue is how you people talk. It's never on equal grounds, it's always talking down passive aggressively about how they 'arent saved' and how they're 'led astray' in such a definitive belief of being right. Being so dismissive isn't going to guide anyone.
>>
>>19455208
>Being so dismissive
On the contrary, anon. It guides people exactly where they need to go.
>>
>>19455256
No, it really doesn't. What it does is make them think that Christians are dismissive and think they're surperior, and people are more likely to dislike them because of it. It 'guides' them to think "Wow, this guy is a self righteous cunt."
>>
>>19453690

people first need to learn the difference between gnosticism and christianity, and its roots in judaism
>>
>>19455276
:^)
>>
Yes anon, let's create a board for spiritual larpers because that's totally what we need, people telling us how they opened their 3238904 chakra and attained the siddhi of planting pinneaple trees.
>>
>>19453690
good troll bro
>>
>>19455315

they are not LARPers, they are gnostics
>>
>>19453698
>Crusader/bantz/ from /pol/ wouldn't create a massive fuckload of traffic.
>>
>>19453690
Literally useless board. If /x/ is browsed by a group of maximum 300 people """'"/god/"""" would have a population of 20
>>
>>19453690
Really? you think there should be a board dedicated to a bunch of obsessive nerds who want to talk about their silly fantasies???

oh wait... that's every board on 4chan...
>>
>christians shit all over literally every thread
>Why are anons so mean to us?!
>>
File: 1478884344553.png (85KB, 211x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478884344553.png
85KB, 211x256px
>>19453690
I love the board for what it fucking is banal ..retarded . wrong about most things . but a mixture of fucked up shit that cannot be copied and pasted like fucking shite reddit ....so please leave ..
>>
>>19453690
>where true people of faith can communicate and no angry basement athiests come to talk shit
I've seriously considered raiding the christfag board that got advertised here the other day. Let me tell you, creating a board to avoid the hateful is exactly not what you want because it exactly cannot work like you imagine.
>>
File: 1480523492054.jpg (10KB, 236x167px) Image search: [Google]
1480523492054.jpg
10KB, 236x167px
>>19455285
Personally, I'd definitely identify closer with Gnostic rather than Christian per se.

I don't believe in established religion. It does more to indenture people rather than lift them, and they exploit people's good will to put individuals into positions of power.

God (as vague as a term it has become) is best found through personal reflection and critical analysis. I could get deeper into my philosophy, but this is not the place.
>>
>>19455378

the thing is gnosticism is often mistaken for "nutbag christians" while ignoring it takes from judaism/ islam and other eastern religions as well

of course there are still nutbags and total fakes, but it does rub off and make it harder to speak about religion because when people mention god and the bible in the same senetance they assume you are christian, which is not the case with gnostics
>>
>>19453695
Goods?
>>
I'm in favor of a /God/ general for discussing in-depth spirituality, not exclusively christian-judeo.

The whole board would benefit from a light to off-set all of the daedra worship.
>>
Wait no I change my mind. A /god/ board we be perfect. It'd be fun to watch people struggle to create a coherent stream of content for an idea that has no substance. I'd give it 2 weeks before it gets deleted.
>>
>>19455447

Considering it wouldn't just be people from /x/ and Christian-only, I have a feeling you'd be very wrong.

- 2.2 billion Christians (32 percent of the world’s population).
- 1.6 billion Muslims (23 percent).
- 1 billion Hindus (15 percent.
- 500 million Buddhists (7 percent).
- 400 million people (6 percent) practicing various folk or traditional religions

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/dec/23/84-percent-world-population-has-faith-third-are-ch/
>>
>>19456460

Really should have replied to this reply with that: >>19455355
Oh well.
>>
>>19453690
Stop running away from the people you don't tolerate any longer.
>>
>>19455303
prides a sin buddy
>>
>>19455276
hah.

it's ner' one's business to care wat're think of me!

at least, a drunk Scotsman told me that...seemed wise so I kept it to heart. Don't ever feel tied to the idea that any idea is above you, brother. He's right...it will get them where the need to go...and it will still be where we all want to go, in time.

no one here is truly woke, until mind and body are singing in tune with your soul.

And if anyone here is...the conversation would sound like this. "anon, you so wise...tell me how you know more than I know!"

"LOL, and ruin the surprise?!"
>>
>>19454380
yea i dont mean christian just thought /god/ is a good one itll sort away demons maybe lol
>>
>>19455417
yes! in depth spirituality. thats a great way of putting it.
>>
File: go home.jpg (101KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
go home.jpg
101KB, 500x274px
atheists go home
theists go home
confused occultists pls stay
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.