[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY NEED /x/ HELP !!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0387.jpg (30KB, 496x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0387.jpg
30KB, 496x296px
Hey /x/

These guys are being hacked and facing death treats just for telling and sharing the TRUTH!!

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1217-dark-alliance

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/08/corey-goode-update-dark-alliance-in-panic-mode-threatens-my-family-david-wilcock-s-life-and-legal-entrapments.html?m=1

We must be together and demand the Disclosure NOW!
What's the best place to start that then here? Come'on guys.. let's do something good!
>>
No wonder he was so shit yesterday. Rakitic needs to stop fucking around and concentrate on playing.
>>
>>19453339

So, who can prove any of this is true?

Nah, forget proof, let's just take their word for it. I mean, they'd have no reason whatsoever to lie about this, right? There's no advantage they can gain from saying these things, no. Surely.
>>
>>19453349
If you don't believe any of what they're saying, you should leave /x/
>>
>>19453339
These two fraudsters deserve all that is coming to them. Fuck them.
>>
>>19453373
I know this is a RP board, where you're expected to be an idiot, but if you start trying to rally people for some mob effort, you're gonna need something real.
>>
Wilcock is a massive lolcow
"William Henry tells a horrifying story of imprisonment of the audience at the Contact in the Desert Conference August 9--11. He says that David Wilcock came with a bodyguard, and that Steven Greer arrived with a whole group of bodyguards, who proceeded to lock the doors and allow nobody in our out during his presentation. If this happened, it was illegal, and we urge all UFO conference attendees to demand that they not be imprisoned during any performance for any reason"
>>
File: DW.png (7KB, 308x548px) Image search: [Google]
DW.png
7KB, 308x548px
>>
yo just because the nigga on the right looks like an alien doesnt mean he should dedicate his entire life to aliens shiiiieet
>>
There's no proof they are tellling a lie or not! No proof at all!
That's why we need Disclosure from the Governments
>>
I'm more interested in the guy on the right and how he escaped Beavis & Butthead's cartoon.
>>
>>19453373
>b-but you are on /x/! You must believe every stupid shit out there for no reason!
KYS
>>
>>19453520
how do i sunon suxbus btw dose any1 no?
>>
Wilcock is a shill
>>
I hope these hack frauds get murdered
>>
If his brakes were cut, then why didn't he go to the police? Where's the police report? He says people are trying to smear him, but he's been doing the same thing to other people for years. what comes around..
He once even implied that Dave Grohl was involved in the murder of Kurt Cobain: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final
>>
They need help because Project Blue Beam isn't happening anymore.
>>
>>19453475
i'm glad to see someone else noticed lolo
>>
File: 1475848007405.png (11KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
1475848007405.png
11KB, 230x328px
>>19453475
>>
>>19453784

He could've shared the repair bill, or at least posted a photo of his car to prove he even has one (I don't think he does).

The site hacking was the best part. The supposed hackers would've needed full server access to modify the page script and mess with the likes. How come they didn't doctor his actual articles to make him look like an ass or something instead? They have this golden opportunity to really deal damage and what do they do? Changed upvotes to downvotes? Wow, someone's day must've really been ruined.

Better question yet, WHY WAS SUCH A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Oh wait, I got this. Because the site owner can freely edit the numbers through the control panel without needing any knowledge of HTML or javascript whatsoever! So that he can go on a huge rant over how he was HACKED and get free sympathy without any real inconvenience to anyone.
I mean, it would've been a disaster if he changed the front page or something and the readers actually thought he's gone nuts!

This conveniently distracts people from the fact that there are absolutely no catastrophic real world events or suspicious news he can reference and is probably struggling with a massive writer's block right now.
>>
>>19453339
What did they reveal?
>>
File: will cock.png (9KB, 312x826px) Image search: [Google]
will cock.png
9KB, 312x826px
>>19453475
IM IN UR BASE CHANNELING ALL UR RA'S
>>
File: WIIIIILLLLLCOCK.png (15KB, 312x1896px) Image search: [Google]
WIIIIILLLLLCOCK.png
15KB, 312x1896px
>>19453475
>[channeling of ra instensifies]
>>
>>19453339
these guys aren't just frauds they're disinfo agents
look at the isgp studies page on guys like this and the other ancient aliens spooks
>>
File: w i l c o c k.png (22KB, 312x3424px) Image search: [Google]
w i l c o c k.png
22KB, 312x3424px
>>19453475
WE HAVE NOW REACHED FOURTH DIMENSIONAL DENSITY

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
>>
File: pemis.png (63KB, 312x4576px) Image search: [Google]
pemis.png
63KB, 312x4576px
>>
Even though the criticism, Anons seems to know a lot about them...
Hmmmm.... interesting
>>
They are both pushing for disclosure of pedogate. I'm down for that however it may come about.
>>
>>19453339
How do you propose we help OP? Meditate with them during the eclipse?
>>
>>19455686
Dont know anything about the other guy but wilcock has been knocking around the tinfoil circuit for years. Back in the early days of youtube he used to go on project cameltoe and circle jerk about having special ayy blood or something and being the reincarnation of edgar cayce. He was best known for pushing the 2012 shit HARD - so much so that he dropped off the radar for a while when nothing happened and we didnt transition into fouth density (he was absolutely adamant we would)
He seems to have popped back up recently.
>>
>>19455852
Yes, 11:11 Pacific time. Please attend. We need all the help we can get.
>>
>>19453339

who are these fags.

wasn't that ayyy in 'ocarina of time'?
>>
>>19455686
It's pretty meaningless to criticize something if you don't know anything about it. Yes, I've been following his blog since around 2010, for the same reason I come to /x/; To get hyped about the next habbening and then rage when nothing actually happens. These days, I treat his articles the same as the chinese cartoons, laugh my ass off at their overflowing stupidity.
>>
>>19455395
more more MORE
we can enlarge him we have the technology
>>
>>19457369
This. Boundaries need to be pushed for us to ascend into fouth density wilcock state. His elongated fivehead must be stretched to its limits for us to cross this abyss!
>>
>>19455395
Time and space police

We were recently alerted to an impending catastrophe

You musnt keep amplifying! YOU WILL DESTROY THIS DIMENSION AS WE KNOW IT!!!

STOPPPP NOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
File: wilcock4d.png (221KB, 6360x3472px) Image search: [Google]
wilcock4d.png
221KB, 6360x3472px
>>19458336
Too late, there are no brakes on this fourth density ayy train
>>
File: 4head5head.png (45KB, 1168x1048px) Image search: [Google]
4head5head.png
45KB, 1168x1048px
>>19458336
We have ascended the 2012 barrier and reached fourth density enlightenment. Behold, the spiritual aristocracy of the new paradigm!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.