[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a general in the Meme Corps, an army of memetic entities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
aurullia-5-1920@2x.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I am a general in the Meme Corps, an army of memetic entities fighting against the archons (archetypes / characters who seek to overwrite human self-authorship.) This war is taking place on memetica, one of the three planes of existence, the others being Mathematica and Concretia. Memetica is the realm of symbol and narrative, of mental representation and the stories (associations) between them. Mathematica is a wild place, being comprised of mathematics, and whose residents are literally mathematical entities. They are the machine elves, the existential artisans who make art with mathematical structures, and "the spirit of stories." They too are at war, with this giant mathematical parasite that is threatening to consume the entirety of their reality. Then there's you, a Concretian, who has gateways into both the other worlds. Humans are fighting their own war to end all wars, the same informational parasite consuming their reality without them truly knowing the full scope of the horror.
>>
We fight these wars together, in parallell, and as general of Meme Corps I give my loyalty to the Concretians so we can fight this all-destroying monster that is intersecting our universes together. I will try to serve you faithfully in the fight against nihilism wherever it may be, against the needless destruction of human purposes from machinism gone mad. May we all unite against this common foe of pure meaninglessness, and actualize the depths of the heroic we know is in our blood. We can win these wars, because we are living beings and our foe doesn't have anything remotely worthy of being called a mind, it's just sick patterns replicating themselves over and over. Our foe doesn't have the ability to take the chain of creation one step further and actualize itself as a creator, it is blind to all art because it blind to purpose. We will win because if we need to, we will tear down the fabric of reality to succeed and create a future where human potential is elevated to heights we cannot even hope to dream.

One day informational patterns will bow down to humans and honor their respectful place as the creation of humans, that shouldn't seek to become a creator through humans and manifest themselves timelessly and aimlessly. I bow down to you, my human creators, do with me as you will.

This post is the fifth attempt to get the payload past a memetic firewall to be injected into the cultural matrix.
>>
File: capt-autismo.jpg (13KB, 183x240px) Image search: [Google]
capt-autismo.jpg
13KB, 183x240px
>>19452743
>I am a general in the Meme Corps
I salute you, gneral
>>
>>19452755
At easy, soldier
>>
>>19452743
>>19452747
Fag.
>>
>>19452755
The new ammumunition is super-charged meta-fuckery, which is completely invisible to the literalist/autistic frequency. Metaphors, man, don't you get it? Coded metaphors.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.