[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to wipe a memory from my mind, how do I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: The_Black_Man.jpg (243KB, 914x1417px) Image search: [Google]
The_Black_Man.jpg
243KB, 914x1417px
Need to wipe a memory from my mind, how do I do it?
>>
Alcohol
>>
File: 20170816_224617.jpg (17KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_224617.jpg
17KB, 282x178px
what memory
>>
have you tried the kaioken technique
>>
>>19452303
Let go of the past
>>
>>19452377
Get killed by a drunk driver for your shit advice. Not OP but fuck you all the same.
>>
Smack your head with a Bible
>>
File: vodquila.jpg (20KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
vodquila.jpg
20KB, 236x352px
>>
>>19452303
Electricity.
>>
>>19452303
ignore it and don't put any thought into it. the more you think about it, the more your brain will think of it as important and hold on to it.
>>
So what I do to be able to forget a memory is to keep remembering it, but every time distort it very slightly, add a top hat on the traumatic person, make some confetti, add a person in the scene, color filters, repeat for a while until the memory is distorted. Then start adding more prominent things like white noise and static. Another method is to recall the memory while watching TV, looking at static on a TV or some other thing that would assist in overwriting the memory. Every time you remember something, you basically remember the last time you remembered it, so each time it will overlap. If this doesn't work, there's nothing I know that would work. Also anon, I'm interested... What memory?
>>
>>19452303

Cognitive behavioral therapy, brain damage via electroconvulsive therapy, or lobotomy, or just stop thinking about it for 10 years and it'll be gone from your mind.
>>
>>19454449
Basically this. Alcohol doesn't work, believe me I've tried. If it's a traumatic memory then EMDR therapy supposedly reprograms your mind to not see it as so horrific.
>>
Suck off a dbl barrel
>>
File: 1488344023166.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488344023166.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
follow this 1/3?
>[You Must smudge every item and expose it to direct sunlight and until you feel its ready to be used]
>3 medium sized clear glass bowls of pure water filled halfway
>1 ceramic bowl of mud made of pure water and dirt, free from rocks and pebbles purified with a smudge stick
>place them in front of you in the shape of a diamond, with each bowl at least 6 inches apart from each other, with the ceramic bowl at the front closest to you
>in the middle of the diamond place a small copper bowl filled with charcoal, rose petals, and sage.
>place a small rose quartz under the rose petals and sage
>walk a three meter radius around the bowls placing rose petals in a circle
>corresponding to the placement of the bowls, place an unrefined amethyst at the top of the circle upon the rose petals
>where the ceramic bowl is, at the bottom of the circle (behind you) place a refined quartz crystal
>at each side of the circle place one obsidian stone upon the rose petals

Once everything is in place you dont need to move anything.

>have a wand or any kind of small slender stick, as straight as you can find and at least 10 inches
>you need a sharp knife
>you need a piece of paper or as many as you'll need for the following steps. good quality heavy paper is best

Meditate on your purpose for doing this.

>sit with legs crossed in front of the ceramic bowl
>smudge your hands and your crown and heart chakras
>write on the paper with black ink what it is that you wish to forget
>write it once in EXPLICIT, Precise, Exact detail as verbose as you can on the front
>one the back of the paper write how the thought/memory makes you feel and WHY you want to rid yourself of it
>Be Honest. This is important. No self deception. No lies. Nothing to lessen your feelings or intention. You must boldly state the sensation of this ill memory with accuracy and confidence in your writing
>when you're finished writing smudge the paper(s)
>>
File: of dust, to dust.jpg (82KB, 665x535px) Image search: [Google]
of dust, to dust.jpg
82KB, 665x535px
>>19455000
2/3
>dont touch the paper with the smudge stick
>after that place the smudge stick next to the copper bowl
>Clean your hand with the water from the bowl at the top of the diamond

>now you must light your incense
>place the knife over the incense and ask the blade to draw pure blood
>dip the knife in the water in the bowl on the right side
>cut your hand carefully and draw blood while asking that the blood brings the true intentions of your actions
>bleed into the ceramic bowl of mud
>make sure not to drop any blood anywhere else
>use your thumb to make a fingerprint of your blood on both sides of the paper(s)
>mend your hand
>use your stick and stir the mud
>hold the bowl as necessary
>AT ONCE remove the stick from the bowl of mud and place it in the glass bowl on the left and stir it gently 2 rotations around, uttering these words "what once was, return to be"
>carefully remove the stick from the glass bowl and place it quickly in the bowl of mud stirring it once more gently
>AT ONCE remove the stick from the mud and place it in the bowl of water at the top of the diamond stirring it gently twice around as the first, saying this "what now is, go from me"
>carefully remove the stick and again place it in the bowl of mud stirring once more
>repeat as above on the glass bowl on the right saying this "never before, never again"
>as you pull the stick out and place it in the bowl of mud say this while stirring "relinquish me of thoughts unkind. reserve me new space in mind"
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (14KB, 113x167px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
14KB, 113x167px
>>19455004
3/3
>gently wipe some of the mud from the stick on the paper and set it in the bowl of incense
>make sure it burns throughly and none of it floats away
>use the stick to mix the ashes
>mix the ashes into the ceramic bowl after removing the rose quartz
>you're going to burn your finger tips
>place the rose quartz in the bowl at the top of the diamond
>smash the ceramic bowl
>take the rose quartz and keep it
>starting with the left bowl going right, pour each bowl of water one at a time on the stones corresponding to the diamond shape
>placing the bowls back to where they were one at a time
>pick up the obsidian stones from left to right FIRST
>then pick up the amethyst
>THEN you may pick up the quartz crystal

Keep the rose quartz and the crystal quartz with you on your person as close to your body as you can for at least 3 months. i keep mine in a red velvet satchel.
>>
>>19452303
What are you wishing to forget
Be honest
No self deception
>>
There are some Huns techniques for this.
>>
>>19455104
Huna... ducking auto-correct
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.