[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

effect mandela

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-08-17-01-32-48-1333782387.jpg (6KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-17-01-32-48-1333782387.jpg
6KB, 243x207px
I have memories of watching documentaries, videos, and reading that Hitler died of a bombing. I think it's the Mandela effect to investigate and talk about his suicide. Does anyone else remember the same thing as me? (And I'm not talking about bombs after suicide)
>>
>>19452266
You're confusing a movie and actual history. There's nothing spoopy just your shit memory.
>>
>>19452351
Valkyrie is the movie. It's based on a failed assassination attempt.
>>
File: Fotl.jpg (63KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
Fotl.jpg
63KB, 714x621px
And this?
>>
>>19452490
Never seen it before so I can't say. I'd also assume it's your shitty memory though.
>>
>>19452266 What movie? Do you at least know what the Mandela effect is?
>>
I never saw the movie "Valkyrie", you do not know what I mean.
>>
Inever saw the movie "Valkyrie", you do not know what I mean.
>>
>>19452490
Hey! That's my brand! But I'm no fruiter they're just comfy... Alright? Just like it ain't the frickin butter!
>>
>>19452266
hitler didnt kill himself, he took a sub to argentina
>>
>>19452266
I know jews are the only ones who remember the holocaust.
>>
The bombing Hitler survived was one of 17 failed assassination attempts on his life at the hands of the German people.
>>
>>19452266
With the sole ecception of the Berenstein/Berestain Bears issue, the mandela effect is nothing more than an elaborate excuse tp have believed in false facts
>>
File: 2017-08-17 02.14.36.png (11KB, 480x158px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-17 02.14.36.png
11KB, 480x158px
>>
>>19452490
What about it? It has always been called fruit of the loom and had that logo
>>
I'm from Argentina, I think it's strange because I try to confirm what I say, but on one side it says that I could die from the bombing (and I remember the theory that I could come to my country) I do not have a bad memory. I was hoping to meet some serious people here.
>>
>>19453223
Nope no cornucopia in the real logo now or ever.
this one is has got me on the fence about
Mandela Effect
>>
>>19452266
Hitler almost got caught in a bombing during ww2. You must be thinking about that.
>>
>>19452266
He was one of the few survivors of a bombing, he was so OP only he could kill himself.
>>
>>19452266
I had heard so many stories about the fate of Hitler until I read a history book.
>>
>>19452490
>Fruit of the loom
As opposed to what exactly?
>>
>>19452490

i remember your timeline. the brown thing was always there now its not

pikachus tail was black

mongolia popup out of no where

japan and koreas moved

russia got bigger

artic ice caps look weird

chic / chik / chick fil a which one do you remember?
>>
>>19454417
I remember the cornucopia, but the rest sounds like you just suck ass at geography. Also, Chick-fil-A is a pun on chicken fillet.
>>
Hitler was discovered in his bunker and killed by alliance forces or escaped. Either way the suicide story was a fabrication. If Hitler died a maytr his belief system would propogate. We had to ensure the ideology died, what better way to kill it than by having the head leader appear to lose faith and kill himself
>>
>>19452266
Yes I remember hearing he died in a bombing long ago. Was surprised when I first heard the suicide story
>>
>>19452939
That's just sad Anon.
>>
File: finngolian.png (345KB, 460x510px) Image search: [Google]
finngolian.png
345KB, 460x510px
>>19454417
>mongolia popup out of no where
>>
>>19455294
Ten days before he died he received a telegram reporting of Mussolini's fate and he did not want to suffer the same so he decided to shoot himself whilst biting into a cyanide capsule, after marrying his long term mistress Eva Braun.
>>
Notice how the further away a country is from america the more prone it is to be involved in the mandela effect.

Imagine if millions of chinese people insisted on remembering that california was on the east coast and that the changed geography was caused by the shenlong curse and only the pure of heart will remember its true location.
>>
>>19453255
You aren't looking for serious people, you're looking for other retards with shit memories
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.