[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of lame lives do you all live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

or are you all here to ask others the same question, and actually live subpar lives instead
>>
>>19452239
This seems to be my life of failure, as I have failed in everything I set out to do.
>>
>>19452239
i go to college for finance
i also body build
thats my life
>>
File: IMG_20170510_163800858.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_163800858.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>19452239

lowest point in a while, feeling like shit everyday and I'm here just because I'm bored
>>
>>19452336
some people who are depressed want to feel fear in order to feel anything
>>
I work in a grocery store. I get along with my coworkers and occasionally hang out with a couple outside of work. My room mate and I tolerate each other. I am working on enjoying life outdoors on my own, but still struggle to do much besides spending money and consuming media.
>>
I dropped out of college and work to work at home making video games with my gf.
But I can't handle it anymore, my days shine when she goes to sleep and I get to be alone for a single while.
I miss being alone, nothing paranormal happens when I'm with her, or with anybody for that matter. I miss having drugs to distance myself from the world and now have to rely on alcohol and cigarettes and it fucking blows.
I don't know how much I can still take, depression is eating my entire existence but I quit everything to do this and don't even have anywhere to run to or money to start over. My family hates me and lives two states away and I don't talk to friends anymore.

I visit /x/ regularly just to see if some thread has any kind of interesting things about the world that I didn't think of before so my mind has something to work with when I force myself to code nonstop for a chance to live a better life some day.

I wish the word would end in September yes. But i don't believe it.
>>
File: 1502589153182.gif (2MB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
1502589153182.gif
2MB, 213x180px
>>19452239
I'm a neet who's too afraid to even go to the grocery store, I haven't left the house at all in a year now. I like to think I'm at peace with myself but when I want to leave the house reality slaps me in the face. I wanted to change the world somehow but I can't find a means to change myself, it's comfy just wasting my life surfing sites and sleeping. I'm not actively seeking death but the sooner I die the better, I'm a burden.
>>
>>19452239
I work whatever crappy job i think is going to be fun and just bail if it isn't. I basically just go with the flow and see where it takes me. It's probably going to be that way until i find somethong that suits me and grind it out for the rest of my life or get some bitch pregnant and have to take over my mum's company and let my life drain away as i work 24/7.
>>
fuck you
>>
File: 1423258377120.jpg (292KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423258377120.jpg
292KB, 1600x1200px
Im actually a detective with a sheriffs department in the midwest US (wont say exactly where). Im an oldfag, used to browse when I was still in high school when this place was still the "scary" parts of the internet which in hine sight now I find fucking hilarious. I started to fall off in college. Then I joined the air force and got back into this place a few years ago. I have a GF, a nice place to live, and a career and have seen some spooky /x/ related shit in my day to day. I only came back here because Ive always had the common interest and I feel a bit better about myself reading how some of you guys live (not just /x/, I go to other boards)
the ride really never ends, but I like it here so Im not ashamed
>>
File: 1501671001794.gif (4MB, 697x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501671001794.gif
4MB, 697x700px
>>19452239
It doesn't matter how menial the life you perceive is. To ask. No. To presume lame is what this life is. You must be talking to a mirror.

>TL;DR : Stop projecting yourself.
>>
>>19453535
>have seen some spooky /x/ related shit in my day to day
Can you share some? I'm really interested in spooky shit intertwined with crimes.
>>
File: meh.jpg (117KB, 549x718px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
117KB, 549x718px
>>19452239
who /not doing so bad/ here?
>school starting in a few weeks
>finally got into the college ive been wnting for 2 years
>finished my community college courses, most of my credits transferred with me
>taking a new major that im really excited in and could only take at this school
>have a job I dont like, but its not terrible
>co workers like me, management trusts me, I get paid decently
>still live at home, helping out with my parents bills while saving my paychecks
>only should have a year left of school and then I can move on with my life and get it started
>good group of friends that have my back

im still really unhappy at times though, which considering all the good that I have makes me feel like a real jerk. Im not where I thought id be in life and still really angry at myself for some things but im getting there
>>
>>19453554
Good on you, senpai. It's always nice to see people who've got their shit together. Gives me hope.
>>
I'm a nineteen year old university girl. I model, I hike, and I smoke massive amounts of bud. I'm in a very happy and stable relationship that I couldn't be more thankful for. I'm doing great at school as a business student, but I'd like to start selling insurance and I'm considering dropping out to pursue it. After leaving my emotionally and physically abusive family, I've flourished being independent and on my own! I love the paranormal, paranatural, and metaphysical. Plus, we recently got an AWESOME new bong just two days after our nicest one yet (less than a week old!) was dropped by a friend on accident.

Overall, my life is pretty awesome nowadays and I'm glad I can leave my traumatic past behind me. I'm finally healing and on my way to becoming a successful young adult!
>>
>>19452239
I make and sell art and music, I sleep and eat as I like, and drink/drugs when ever. Currently making notes for an upcoming gig. Vidya,Movies,Music,Magick. I live with my GF and five pets. About to work out a bit then play Skyrim SE for about 5 hours then go to bed drugged up.
>>
>>19452239
Technical sergeant in air force maintenance team, been there ever since I was 18. Nothing has changed. Just work and weekends. Drink too much. Do tarot reading for myself and my friends. Pretty average Joe.
>>
>>19452239
My life is O.K. all things considered.
> Good physical health, continuously losing weight
> No mental health problems at all
> Doing very well academically (4.0 GPA), whole bunch of extracurriculars and work experience
> Rare and wanted major
> Have a variety of goals
> Reading a lot, working on languages, building library and archive of esoteric and traditionalist texts
> Working hard at NoFap
> Solid group of friends
> Have a hard but fulfilling year coming up
Still feeling somewhat unfulfilled, also don't like the country I'm living in.
>>
>>19452239
This isn't /r9k/. Not all of us are NEET.
>>
>>19452239
Are we here to ask questions, or live subpar lives? Dude, wat?
>>
>>19453546
ive got a steady mix of paranormal stories like ghosts and supposed cryptic sightings, then just straight up weird or scary true crime stories. Any preference?
>>
>>19452239
My life's so lame that my go to entertainment is sneaking into my neighbor's yard and playing with sticks and pebbles. (I also smoke meth regularly but I can stop whenever I want)
>>
>>19453748
Could you mix them, like start with a paranormal story and then follow up with a true crime one?
>>
>>19452873
How the fuck can you afford living without getting outside the house?
>>
Doing ok. Working in Japan for the last 3 years. Desk job. People are nice. Dating here and there, but never been happy in a relationship. I like being alone and digging around for spooky shit before bed.
>>
>>19452239
I am the duly elected President of Guatemala.
>>
>>19453862
Spic
>>
>>19452873
You ever consider going to a mental health professional? Maybe you already have. Get on some meds. I used to have anxiety about going to the grocery store and out in general. Still do. Meds help and meditation. Learn to quite the mind and just not give a fuck. I don't know your situation though. Just saying I can relate and it can get better.
>>
File: 1450671522403.png (100KB, 358x353px) Image search: [Google]
1450671522403.png
100KB, 358x353px
>>19452239
I was once a homeless sperg. Worked hard and dug myself out of that hole a step at a time. Just got a better job last month. Making more than twice what i was before. Got lots of friends now that are better than the fuckers that left me to die on the streets. Life is looking good. Just need to get a good /x/-tier gf and move out of this shitty urban area and my life will feel complete.
>>
I am a 38 F Luciferian. I am considered mentally ill and get disability money. My mom is a millionaire so whenever I want anything I just ask her for it. I have a husband that doesn't work either and we just chill all day playing video games and watching documentaries. We have everything we could ever possibly desire. We will never work again in our lives. We will never have children. We will never contribute to society in any way other than being consumers of entertainment. Hail Satan.
>>
>>19455130

I bet you're a cool 400 lbs
>>
>>19452239
recently left a toxic 7 year relationship to move closer to family. hiking, kayaking,walking the dogs, enjoying the beach. simple things but atleast I'm happy again desu
>>
My life is actually great, objectively great. I have an extremely easy job that pays really well, a loving family, a bunch of people to hang out with, a pet that I adore, and it looks like I'll get back together with my ex soon.

The problem is that I still somehow feel empty, just because of a hobby that I got too attached with and lost a year ago. I tell myself that o shouldn't let such a stupid reason make me depressed and that I should focus on how objectively great my life is, but I'm starting to think that no human can ever be truly happy.
Even if you have everything, you will always find something that makes you sad or you will want more/different things.
>>
File: whats good.png (35KB, 256x219px) Image search: [Google]
whats good.png
35KB, 256x219px
>>19452239
I live an alright life. I work with people with Intellectual Disabilities teaching them how to interact with others and respect the boundaries of others. My mother always surmised I might be a bit on the spectrum so I'm ace at my job.
I work with a bunch of christ-fags who I don't connect with very well, but I'm good with the autists so they keep me around. I live in a one bedroom with my bf of 7 years and his cat in an alright apartment in a middling area of town. We smoke a lot of weed, consume media together and go hiking sometimes. We want to move to a more rural area eventually and I really want to start a garden. Too much meth and homeless in the town we live in. I've been on 4chan since about 2008, and I come to this board in particular because I have gotten some good occult book recs and have had a couple of good conversations.
>>
>>19455296
>just because of a hobby that I got too attached with and lost a year ago
Depression is being too detached. Something about the way you measure obsession is wrong.
>>
>>19455343
I wasn't depressed when I had it, I was happy. I probably didn't express that correctly.
>>
>>19452339
Im so far gone i gave up and considered suicide very seriously. I decided not to right now but now nothing scares me because the worst anything can do is cause me pain and kill me and i have either done or been ready to do both to myself.
>>
I think im doing alright, brazilian, been a cop for 5 years now, in college but not taking it seriously, have sone good friends i could count when times get rough but i like to handle things myself and support them instead if they need me, salary is kinda lame now because the government is fucking us, but i think it will get better by 2019… Thinking about retiring earlier with 10 year of service and moving out of this country. Not much happening feeling wise, i try to enjoy life as a sucession of moments, like that hagakure saying.
>>
i had it all and lost it all. always loved /x/ topics since i was a kid. lots of important people love /x/ topics, too.
us oldfags used to have to wait for "Sightings" or "Unsolved Mysteries" for our fix. Then came X-Files. Now we have YouTube.
Bigfoot used to be a way bigger topic. UFOs used to be completely fringe, now just about everyone knows at least the broad strokes.
The Wicca/Occult stuff is more well known now, too. But the Freemason stuff has fallen off completely it seems now with Davos being public and all.
>>
File: 1440290060291.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1440290060291.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>19453806
alright Ill do 3 of each. Paranormal
>on patrol when I was a beat cop
>get a call to an old ladys house, says theres ghosts in her attic
>any cop will tell you this happens all the time, old folks (some senial) will say theres men in masks outside, ghosts in the attack, bigfoot in the garage, ect
>give the whole house a once over, with her behind me, showing her there is nobody there but if she feels unsafe to call again
>shes not even scared, more annoyed, says they like to "mess with her"
>lol ok lady, have a good night
>in my patrol car, radio it in
>upstairs light in the attic goes on
>old lady is in the kitchen, I can see her
>the light bulb upstairs has a string to turn it on, I know because I just saw it. No way it could jus turn on unless you pull that
>thoroughly spooked, cruise the block for an extra hour in case she calls again so Im right there but she never called
another
>same situation, get a call about a suspicious person in a parking lot from a store owner
>roll up real quiet so I dont spook him
>see some guy squatting in a bush so I light him up
>he runs, like really fucking fast
>like 28 days later zombie fast, right through a pricker bush like its nothing and rounds a corner behind the building
>I trun the corner and he's fucking gone, Im looking behind dumpsters and trees and the dude ghosted
>back up arrives and they cant find him either
>One guy looks up and just points
>dude was on the building's roof, but there was no plausible way to get up there (especially that quick). No ladder, no dumpers close by
>he runs again, by the time we're back in front of the store hes already cleared half the lot
>chase him again but he's gone
>older patrol Sgt. said he was probably on drugs and climbed up the drain pipe
>"youd be amazed at the superman stuff people can do when theyre on crack"
>Like climb a 30 ft drain pipe that looks like its held up by nails and rust, after sprinting over 100 yards?
>mfw
another,my bigfoot story cont next post
>>
>>19455868
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>19452239

I study magick under living conditions that make anything else irrelevant.
>>
>>19455868
>like any place, we have our own bigfoot urban legends
>hunters, campers, hikers all have a story
>most of it is your usual /x/ tier stroy with a hundred holes in it
>"I totally saw it, but it was a few hundred yards away and it yelled so I just ran, but I saw it
>im not a skeptic to anything, but I can call bullshit too
>im now a detective, working a case of an flasher in a public park
>some old guy would whip his dick out to joggers at night and ask them for a ride home and then run away
>park is out the outskirts of town surround by forrest so escape is pretty easy
>myself and another detective are at two opposite ends of the park, sitting in cars and just waiting
>partner says he sees movement coming towards me, and the guy looked tall
>various descriptions of the guy, some tall some short, but this is the only action we've had so im going for it
>maglight out, im creeping looking for somebody and see a figure over by the swings near the woods
>damn, this guy IS tall, and getting taller as I get closer (must have been like 6'4 or 6'5) im hoping I dont have to take him down alone
>20 yards away I light him up and before I can say anything he shuffles away, fast
>I give chase, officer in pursuit
>going into the woods
>I get maybe 10-15 yards away and I see blackish grey hair, down its back. not shaggy but smooth
>ive seen the patterson tape and it sounds cliche but looks like that
>I stop, gun out and yell freeze and it just keeps going
>I lose it in the woods, then backtrack and find my partner
>"did you see him, what did he look like"
>"..No I didnt get a good look"
>no way in hell im letting that rumor get around
>we catch the actual perv a 3 months later
>only ever told the truth to my dads hunting buddy (a fish and wildlife officer) because he's a huge believer
thats it really for paranormal. And this is over the span of like 7 years so it didnt happen often. I have more weird as fuck, to funny, to dark incidents with people that ill post next
>>
>>19452239
cool...OP posted the irl multiplayer map from World At War
>>
>>19453580
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>19453580
Life sure is easy at 19 when all you do is smoke weed. Let's hope reality doesn't catch up to you like it did me. Never be afraid to put the bong down to chase a harder dream. Stopped me for about 2 years.
>>
File: 1502948429207.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1502948429207.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>19452239
been employed since i was 16

i just want to do my job, get paid, go home

what I do with my free time and money is my own prerogative.
>>
>>19452791
Funny how the paranormal disappeared when you cleaned up. Suggests your experiences with ghosts were drug related.
>>
>>19453580
You talk too much. Your purpose in life is to bend over and take the penis and make the babies.

Never forget that. Good day madam.
>>
>>19453554
35 live at home with parents still lol. Never made a livable wage in my life so decided to move to the big city and become a drug dealer.
>>
I'm 26 years old and in a lot of debt from college. I got a b.s. in computer science but cannot find a job in the field. Probably going to go back to college and increase my debt even more because without a job I can't afford the current $500 a month loan payments and need a way to defer them.
If you don't have rich parents I don't recommend college. There's jobs out there that pay well that don't require more than a community college certificate or apprenticeship.
I also have a debilitating chronic illness that will most likely kill me in my 50's but I highly doubt I can go that long without killing myself. I wanna die kind of.
>>
420 everyday make VR games for studios drink too much 85k a year last few years 29 living in California but grew out of playing 99.9% of games all i see is work haven't dated in over 10 years feel like Rick Sanchez own way too much stuff built a batcave ... human condition is never satisfied unhappy with society losing faith in humanity can't believe I'm not happier I thought this was my dream.. life is complicated physically stronger and more attractive than I ever thought I could be.... conflicted often. Workout in my gym everyday
>>
>>19457136
I also didn't finish college and never had student debt however, my professors and I were real close before I left to make games
>>
>>19455915
Cool stories OP, please post some more true crime tales.
>>
>>19457136
Learn to use punctuation, jesus fuck.
>>
>>19455915
>>19457194
alright im back, I fell asleep last night sorry. Ive got more of the true crime tales obviously but ill start with some short ones

>still in patrol at the time
>domestic violence call
>house is way out in the sticks, basically a farm
>meth country, everbody knows it but the place is beyond help so nobody bothers
>I arrive, see the women sitting on her front porch with blood on her face
>before I can even get out of the cruiser the brother/boyfriend/father whatever you call him kicks the front door open and charges at me with a pitchfork like he's posieden
>throws it with amazing accuracy at my car, it goes right over it and stabs right into my lights
>first time Id ever drawn my gun, one of the closets ive come to shooting
>his hands are up and hes on his knees, I slam him on the hood of my cruiser
>arrested for battery, assaulting and officer and tests positive for all kinds of drugs, he even admits to huffing paint thinner
>dont do drugs kids

now a few dark ones
>get a call from the elementary school, a nurse says one of the young girls has been acting out in a "angry and sexual way" and had some brusing
>we're all thinking worst case scenario
>we interview her in the "quiet room" (a room specifically for kids and these situations) with her mother, a child psychiatrist and me
>takes almost 4 solid hours to build a connection with her, and even then she's clearly shaken by the "bad guy" who took her into the woods
>mom is distraught has to leave the room and have a breakdown in the bathroom
>interviews take another 2 days, finally she gives a name
>its some family friends son, whos like 16, and has a history for being a bit "weird" as they put it
>we interview him, dont want to jump to any conclusions given the gravity of the situation
>he owns up to it right away, no remorse. Says how he coerced her to the woods behind their homes and touched her and kissed her
cont
>>
>>19452239
>paycheck to paycheck
>manual labor
>work alone
>come home erryday to listen what went wrong in gf life
life is fantastic
>>
>>19458028
>he then takes us to stash
>a plastic bin he's buried in the woods, full of Polaroid creep shots of girls that he took from his bedroom window, sketches he's done that basically pedo fanfiction, and journals of the things he wants to do
>he says that helps with the urges, but sometimes they get too strong and it doesnt scratch the itch
>again, didnt seem remorseful or even upset, he seemed almost half asleep when we talked to him
>he got sent to some juvenile complex out of state that supposed to help child sexual predators,
>not sure whatever happened to him, but I fully believe he'll do it again
>one thing that really stuck with me during his interview is how he described it, his feelings
>"dont you remeber when you were my age? youd get horny and have to jack off? thats all you can think of and the feeling overtakes you so you jerk off in your room or the batroom or whatever real quick, then you cum and you settle down and its "shit now I have to clean up so I dont get caught cause it'll be embarrassing" thats what it feels like. I got to clean up the mess until it happens again
really fucked with my head for a few days after

another sad one
>missing teen girl
>came from a broken trailer trash home, dad was a drunk and didnt work, mom was a hair dresser but didnt make any money so they lived in a trailer park
>teen girl going through her rebellious phase is hard anyway, even harder when youre poor
>she starts hanging around with "bad kids" as the mom put it
>they sold drugs, stole things, dropped out of school, vandalized, beat up other kids
>the cops were very familiar with these kids
>the daughter would show up home less and less, disappearing for 2 days at a time, then 3, then a week
>for what its worth, the mom wasnt actually that bad, compared the the father who gave two shits about anything, but she couldnt or wouldnt do enough
>so the daughter vanishes for like 3 weeks
cont
>>
>>19458051
>we track down the group she hangs out with and interrogate them
>give us the usual "fuck you pig" until we threaten them with with charges and social workers for all the crap they do
>finally one pipes up, say they hang around with other people, older people that dont live around here
>she decided they were better then the life she had here and just went of with them
>a 16 year old girl, going of with people in their mid 20s who associate with petty teenage criminals
>they dont really know anything about them aside from their names and what they look like, after we press them for more info they dont have anything else
>put an ABP and amber alert for the girl across the state
>almost two years later, still nothing. She's just vanished
>keeps me up at night, wondering if shes dead in a ditch as a jane doe somewhere or on drugs and pimped out by these people
>still follow up on tips but they dont seem to go anywehre

ill have more later, I have to go to work actually
>>
File: bottomofthebareul.jpg (660KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
bottomofthebareul.jpg
660KB, 800x904px
>>19452239
i work a manual labor job that pays little but keeps me physically strong and fed. i rent a single room and drive a shitty car in need of repair. no woman, no kids. i spend most my free time reading or playing guitar.

my entire life ive felt like im waiting for something bigger than myself. most likely delusion to keep my spirits up, but considering current world/national events, maybe not.
>>
>>19458063
>>19458051
>>19458028
>>19455915
>>19455868
Thanks for posting these. Damn, the last one really is depressing.
>>
>>19452239
My final goal is to be me.
>>
Well, I wouldn't call it lame, it's just I and others have lot's of run ins with spooks and such.
And we come here to share our experiences.
So nothing wrong with that. GEE
>>
>>19452239
Filthy NEET with about $100 to my name, probably starting menial part time work on Sunday. I spend 90% of my time in my room fucking around online and drinking. I also run daily.
>>
Duck in wasted last night
>>
Yeah punctuation is sooooo important hahahaha all these people are llloosseerrrss glhf
>>
>>19452239
Pretty lame. Quit literally.
>>
I pretend to my parents and family that I study, but in reality, I spend the day playing video games. Waiting on that apocalypse.
>>
I'm a scientist working on my PhD for molecular biology and researching how certain toxins are dangerous at levels much lower than we previously thought. I live a pretty average life, trying to get published and find funding to keep the research going, constantly. My main goal is to make telomere extension a commercial medical treatment and change how we view our lifespan. Keep an eye out for me in the next 30 years or so.
>>
>>19458586
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.