[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you want to do once you find the knowledge you are looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

do you want to achieve something, or are you simply looking to better and more accurately express yourself?
>>
>>19452080
I want to cum down your esophagus
>>
>>19452080
>better and more accurately express yourself
That's always a nice plus.
>>
>>19452089

your mom should have swallowed
>>
>>19452080
I want great power.
>>
>>19452080
Publish.
>>
>>19452080
I want to be more aware in each moment.
>>
>>19452080
Help the others.
>>
>>19452080
Well I would only know what to do once I have the knowledge I am seeking.
>>
>>19452080

>>Say, "Oh."
>>Masturbate
>>
>>19452080
I just want to use it to make my life the way I want it and make the world a better place in general.
>>
File: get_triggered.jpg (200KB, 1048x698px) Image search: [Google]
get_triggered.jpg
200KB, 1048x698px
>>19452080
>What do you want to do once you find the knowledge you are looking for?

Fly. I would fly over the local airport, pull down my pants and take a giant shit on the TSA checkpoint from 300 feet up. Then I would go eat a bunch of bran muffins and fly around until I could take another crap on the headquarters of every airline company in America.
>>
>>19452080

Broadly, I want to prevent the destruction of the United States, effect a smooth transition to post-scarcity while destroying as few cultures and groups as possible, and prevent worse than existential risk outcomes. Expressing myself better is just an outcome of my limited range of ability; all I really know how to do is talk, so I want to talk in the right way.
>>
>>19455859
How do you feel about other nations?
>>
>>19455893

Depends on the nation. I have strong gripes against every major country that would straddle the border between love letter and assault if expressed in full force. Every major country is a major country for a reason and has its virtues, but every virtue has its price, and these are largely manifested in the relationships of the dominant countries to the non-dominant ones. Non-dominant countries preserve piety and traditional values better than they preserve virtue, traditional or otherwise, and then there are strange fusions like India which, due to the severity of their inequality, are effectively multiple nations in one country, which blend all of this together in strange ways. I want to teach language to men. Teaching men how to speak the right languages in the right way is the key to the future. We need diplomacy to become a self-replicating and distributed practice otherwise everyone is going to have a bad time.
>>
>>19455941
>need diplomacy to become a self-replicating
Sorry, you sound too much like a spook. The correct answer was, "They'll have to deal with their problems on their own the same as we will."

Diplomacy already self-replicates. That's why we have a word for it. Going in with a mindset of tricking people into being as civil as they like to imagine themselves to be will inevitably play off of that imagination rather than the underlying principles. If nobody ever experiences that, "Oh, I guess I'm not actually where I want to be yet," moment, then nothing can ever truly improve.
>>
>>19456552

There's a difference between a natural crucible and an artificial one. Eventually, bad faith becomes its own annihilation. Once the bad has driven out the good, if it keeps driving, it's a race straight into the bottomless pit.
>>
>>19452080
I just want for everything to be okay
>>
I just like to know things.
I don't want to do anything with it.
>>
File: 1491010401727.jpg (60KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491010401727.jpg
60KB, 509x700px
"47th of 48
In victory, learn when to stop.
The moment of victory is often the moment of greatest peril. In the heat of victory, arrogance and overconfidence can push you past the mark you had aimed for, and by going too far, you make more enemies than you defeat. Do not allow success to go to your head. There is no substitute for strategy and careful planning. Set a goal, and when you reach it, stop."
>>
>>19452109
Someone clearly failed sex ed...
>>
>>19452080
>achieve something
>"express yourself"
Go back to circlejerkitt, faggot. To know for yourself is the only thing.
>>
>>19452080
I have the knowledge I was looking for.

I just don't want to act on it. Choosing to waste my days away in obscurity instead.
>>
File: tmp_19728-340hr997569722.jpg (455KB, 1500x2307px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19728-340hr997569722.jpg
455KB, 1500x2307px
>>19452080
I am a humble man. I just want to send fun messages to my brother who is also into ciphers and see if he can decode them.
>>
just sit there knowing that shit, looking down on others.
>>
>>19452080
I want fame and money.
But money alone will do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.