[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some personal paranormal stories you anons experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: giphy (2).gif (863KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
863KB, 500x500px
What are some personal paranormal stories you anons experienced?
>>
NUSSING
>>
>>19451850
come on
for a bunch of people who are interested in the paranormal none of you actually experienced it
>>
>>19451857
>none of you actually experienced it
That's pretty common when you think about it.
>>
>>19451857
Well sometimes that's how she rolls, tacokid.
>>
I once experienced the Despair Code.
>>
>>19451824
find the darkest place you can and go there until it finds you.

The best kinds of paranormal experiences are the ones that get personal.
>>
File: gate of hell.jpg (131KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
gate of hell.jpg
131KB, 1050x700px
>>19451857
i guess i'll start
> be me
>live in a small city
> in city the is an abandoned boat factory
> highschool was right next to it
> the factory was give the name "gates of hell"
>one day go in at night with a bunch of friends
> we start exploring in pairs
> i was paired with my best friend
> as we walk hear a clang
> think its one of the other pairs
> continue exploring until the air feels dense
> friend and me looking through one of the windows
> all of a sudden he almost falls
> grab him by the hoodie
> he claims he was pushed
> lol yeah okay
> regroup
>other pairs had weird events also
> we all nope out
pic is factory
>>
>>19451824
When I was fourteen my younger brother was possessed and died during the exorcism. Since then, I've participated in twenty-two exorcisms and helped verify fifty-one other cases of possession.
>>
>>19452003
did the thing possessing him say anything
>>
File: fuck.jpg (169KB, 1024x824px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
169KB, 1024x824px
>>19451824
this was about 4 years ago

>lucid dreaming
>i'm walking in a street near my house
>see a guy who is lost in my town and people say he's dead
>he looks at me and smile
>keep walking and see another guy
>i know him, he died about a year ago
>fuck
>start running to my house and see people who died a long time ago everywhere ,in the middle of the street, corners, sidewalks
>i'm fucking scared and they look at me and the time now is in slow motion
>wake up looking at the window
>try to move but i can't
>there are fucking arms holding me, they come from below my bed, like 12
>they are brown with golden hair
>try to scream but one of these is covering my mouth
>fight for a seconds and asume i'm dead
>slowly the arms back under my bed
>try to get up and fall to the floor
>my arms and legs are tied up with my blankets
>try to run almost crying
>move the bed of the door and run away scared and sweating

I use to put the bed blocking the door because i donĀ“t want anybody to enter to my room in the night, so who the fuck did that with my blankets? Also, the guy was found dead like two or three days after that ''dream''
I have experienced many times shits like this.

I hope you guys can understand my story because redacting, my english sucks,
>>
>>19452024
Yes, but it exclusively spoke in tongues, which, as it turns out, is fairly common. It's rare to encounter a demon capable of conversing in modern tongues. Amongst the few that speak a "modern" language, Latin is by far the most common.
>>
>>19452059
have you encountered one that spoke English
what did it say?
>>
>>19452058
you might be some sort of medium
>>
>>19452072
I've encountered one capable of English twice (it was the same one). The first time, I assisted with the Exorcism, and it told me in exacting detail how my brother had felt as he died and how he suffered in Hell. The second time, I just confirmed its presence and kept it secluded until the exorcist and an assistant arrived. That time it focused more on the apparent futility of my actions, but it did mention an aborted child of mine that I hadn't been aware of at the time. The latter revelation is why I deemed myself too unstable to assist.
>>
>>19452077
Once i came to a house of a friends of my aunt, in the night i had a dream of a guy like my same age trying to kill me, after that, his familiars show me a picture of a dead son they had and he was wearing the same clothes of the dream, it was him! I almost throw up of the fear i felt. For a moment i thought i was dead . I will never return to that house or town. That was a lucid dreaming too
>>
>>19452183
It's a long story
>>
>>19451824

Trying to make a long story short:

>get deployed to Middle Eastern shithole, not an active warzone, but home to Al Qaeda Arabian Peninsula
>Tasked with taking over the security patrols, measures, and fortifications for a compound housing US State Dept. officials
>Used to be an old hotel, still is fucking decrepit, especially the bottom floors.
>While my team and I were familiarization ourselves with the area, we find a passage leading underneath the hotel to a massive basement area
>In the middle of the main chamber, there's a single chair placed exactly of the floor. Looks like there's a lot of splootchy red stains on the surrounding walls.
>We all get a bad fucking vibe from this, decide to go top side and continue our patrol
>Predictably, my team and I get stuck with the graveyard shift patrols. 0200-0800. See tons of weird shit incl. apparitions and lots of banging on and what sounded like inside the walls of the bottom floors of the building.
>All the local security forces swear there's Djinns in the area.
>>
>>19452229
woa, did you take pics or something?
>>
>search through old photos that hadnt been touched in years
>find a polaroid of myself from current year, setting was my apartment
>no one i know owns a polaroid camera and i dont remember having a pic taken of me

flash was used in the pic and i was staring at the camera. i havent been able to sleep well since i found it
>>
>>19452541
pic of it?
>>
>>19452114
The demon is a liar. It will mix truth with lies, but the truths are mostly guesses. The demon knows mostly nothing. Lucifer knows the truth but is never involved in trivial possessions. Any demon that claims to be Lucifer is lying.
>>
File: 20170810_035353.jpg (4MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_035353.jpg
4MB, 3984x2988px
>>19452560
I threw it out so I only have the pic I used previously on x. Face covered for obvious reason
>>
>>19451824
I ordered a hot dog with ketchup, got barbecue sauce instead. That's when I revealed my full power level.
>>
>>19451824
Was smoking blunts on my back porch that faces a large woods area for a least 10 acres.

I was practicing keeping my third eye open and relaxed. I saw an astral projection of what I basically think is the devil- a 12 foot tall man with hooves for feet a dramatically sculpted human face and horns like a spring bok just flat coming out of the skull.

At first I was like a little scared then I realized he was reverent of me and I remember what I think my astral projection looks like which is a black angel with literally 20' foot wings.

That was freaky. I've been realizing my place in this world and... I'm a dragon
>>
>>19452578
Man, you're pretty sure it's not from some night when you got shithoused and mebbe had a friend over or something?
>>
>>19452604
no way, i dont get shithoused and like i said, no one i know owns a polaroid camera.
>>
File: 1424855448892.jpg (303KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
1424855448892.jpg
303KB, 400x637px
brother and i watching tv in my room when we see mom or someone walk by 30 seconds later or so we hear nothing so we get confused walk out of the room in the direction of the figure *a dead end* and nothing at that point i look at him and ask him how sure he was he saw something 80%? ...id say 60% so we actually think someones in the house we turn on all the lights run around outside look everywhere but find nothing.
that was the first of weird happenings
>>
>>19452616
Someone took a picture of you. That person owned a Polaroid instant camera and left the picture behind. You don't remember the picture.

This is not paranormal, sorry.
>>
>>19452649
wow u rly showed me, despite no one i let into my apartment owning a polaroid camera.
>>
>>19452641
My little sister 12? said that she woke up in the middle of the night to find pic related standing in her room she said she did the normal kid thing and just dipped under the covers
>>
File: 1421715844404.jpg (108KB, 938x608px) Image search: [Google]
1421715844404.jpg
108KB, 938x608px
>>19452664
another time sister was walking down the hallway and said 2 people appeared next to her 2 old people she described what they were wearing when telling the story pins etc thats when fathers face went white because she described both father and mother of his in the clothes they were buried in. sis never met nor seen pics of them
>>
File: 1484112941923.png (270KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
1484112941923.png
270KB, 480x457px
>>19452672
around 17 i was deep into the whole meditation thing 5-11 hrs a day depending on other shit well one night i ws sitting in my room when all of a sudden my hands dropped to my sides and i began to speak in what i think was a deep german accent and i started to say things i did not understand or know about atoms and molecules talking about how things worked together? it was some weird trance shit but it was freaky af because all i could do was sit there and listen to this voice speak like it was trying to teach me.
never happened again in 10+ years
>>
>be me
>hanging out in bedroom
>middle of the day
>bright as fuck out
>completely sober
>gaming or something when I hear a few leaf crunches out my open window
>figure it's a squirrel but pause game to listen out of curiosity
>motherfucking slow, deliberate rhythmic crunching, definitely something bigger walking, not bounding around like a critter
>sounds pass way too slowly right by open window
>for reference this window is tiny, horizontal and way above my headboard so I couldn't see out it at the time
>for further reference we live way up in the mountains with no people in walking distance, miles of woods behind my house where the window is
>frozen stiff not wanting to make whatever it is look inside, didn't even dare get up to close the window
>whatever it is just keeps walking

It definitely sounded like human footsteps to me. I've been hunting before and while it hasn't been much, I've heard deer and bears walking and it was not like that. Walked in a completely straight line without pausing at all, at least from how it sounded. Also I've literally always felt like something watches me when I walk from the car to the house, even way before this. I'm sitting here shivering just thinking about it and great my curtain's wide fuckin open
>>
File: 1491634792065.jpg (257KB, 800x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1491634792065.jpg
257KB, 800x1017px
>>19452689
I was having a hard time and decided to pray one time and when i was done and got up from the chair i was struck by the typical movie evil deep voice saying *thank you for praying to our lord" At first i figured its evil shit and i prayed to the devil for some fucking reason even tho i thought i was praying to god but then i heard some guy on c2c years later talking about dimensions and essentially he said that if someone say in the 4th dimension made noise or spoke and it was heard in the 3rd it would then have this deep deep hollow ring to it and that's when my experience made me think that perhaps if im not crazy and weird shit exists that it was someone or something listening and breaking some rule and giving me some love
>>
>>19452664
>>19452672

Your little sister was dreaming. That's all. There is nothing paranormal here.
>>
>>19452663
You're upset at me because you have a faulty memory? A ghost didn't take your picture. Grow up.
>>
>>19452733
i see no problem with that ...father could be lying just to be part of it because people are stupid like that.
>>
>>19452737
would you look at that, no one i know owns a polaroid camera still
>>
just saw a movie that i would say is better than a standard dmt trip

after feeling the most connected i have ever felt and simultaneously entirely outside of this reality i just got stung by a wasp, in a car, at ~12:40am

middle of my right arm

i asked the universe to let me help, that i myself do not need any more help

we'll see how this progresses
>>
>>19452733
implying even if it was just dreaming that dreaming in itself isn't extremely paranormal

DISINFORMATION AGENTS L E A V E
>>
File: 1422123475160.jpg (63KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
1422123475160.jpg
63KB, 720x482px
>>19452732
The best experience ive had is also one that has a witness and also experienced.
>>be 16
>>bro is 19
>>sober100% never even had a sip of beer
>>winter time clear sky night 2am ish
>>talking to bro about energy balls and putting thought into them
>>decide to throw energy at a star together
>>cant sync up on one star too many stars
>>decide to go on my own
>>i jokingly put energy into this ball say HI and throw it at a star
>>10 secs later
>>the star i was looking at flashes?
>>I tell bro to look
>>he says its nothing
>>flashes again
>>I tell him its getting brighter
>>he looks over at me and says wtf its not brighter its getting closer
>>this thing that looked like a little dot in the sky is now above the tree line right outside our fenced in yard
>>bright white light round object about the size of 4 vans no noise no wind
>>bro and i start to walk towards it slowly
>>we are holding hands lol
>>i stop
>>I tell him im fucking scared i dont want to get closer
>>he tells me not to be scared whatever this is is something amazing
>>I swear I start hearing running outside my fence under the object and soon running to the right of me
>>i stop and and start walking backwards
>>at that point the running went away from us
>>the object started to pull away slowly
>>next thing we knew it was the size of star again
The part that scares me the most.
>>we walked back inside the house without saying a word
>>went straight to bed
I wake up and run to his room and hes sleeping and im like HEYYYY mofo wtf was that!?! wait why the fuck did we just go to sleep at that point i was very uneasy because 1 i knew it happened and wasn't a dream
2 I feel something weird is up with us just going to bed without even talking about it.
>>
>>19452770
What movie?
>>
>>19452792
When I was 7-8 I woke up from sleep to see bright white light radiating from outside bedroom window.
Light didn't move/shake at all and it positively radiated. I still remember clearer than any other childhood memory
I leave bed to investigate, approach window and notice its source coming from roof just out of view.
I just stared for a good 5 minutes it was beautiful. Figured I'd just go back to sleep not thinking of saying anything to parents.
Not a dream 100% sure and I've never told anyone for fear of being called a looney
>>
I'll try it, kind of a funny story but also weird as shit
>First pet ever is a hamster named Milkshake, stays in a cage in my brother's room
>8 or 9 at the time
>Older brother (3 years older) was a pansy, slept in my room most nights because he was afraid of the dark
>Wake up early one morning and walk into my brother's room for some reason
>Hear my name being called, look around and see nobody in the room
>Check my room, brother is asleep
>Go to parents' room, they're also asleep
>Wake brother up, ask him if he called me
>didn't call me
>Go back to check on Milkshake
>He's dead
Pretty spoopy, I distinctly remember hearing my name very clearly. I remember it being a loud whisper, and sounded like it was coming from someone in the same room
>>
>>19452821
>asks for the one detail intentionally left out for maybe no good reason maybe the best reason

this doesn't smell good
>>
>be me
>decide to go into the woods at night w/ cousin
call cousin "Jake"
>bring 3 dogs with us cuz we've already gone out 2 times and noped the fuck out like the kissless virgins we are
>a little ways into the woods, the dogs start freaking the fuck out and run towards the cabin
nope.pdn
>cousin runs up hill without looking back
>start after him
>see dog dart behind shed into raspberry bushes
stupidfuckingdog.avi
>call out to cousin
"Jake, your dog-"
>look to the left and up
>at the top of this hill is my cousin standing there with all 3 of the dogs
it didn't look like a coyote, it looked just like his black lab
>There's a silence as I process what just fucking happened
>I can hear a faint popping noise
like static electricity
>hair on my back stands up
>nope the fuck up that hill
>when I make it up the hill the static is gone
>try to explain to Jake what I saw
"I just saw your dog go behind that-"
"all the dogs are here!"
"yeah but I saw something just go-"
>he shushes me
fucking ssh
>says
"did you hear that?"
>a tiny thud
>another one but right in front of me
>look down
>the plants on the ground are moving a bit
"something's throwing pebbles at us"
>fucking Jake
SOMETHING
fuck you jake. fuck. you.
>I'm retarded so I do my famous beta-sprint move
>lean forward and extend arms backward for better aerodynamics
>trip over bench
>land face first in mud
fucking... something.
>get up
>about to start running
>realize I'm retarded believing him
>go inside
>tell cousin that I saw a very tall man running down the driveway
like 15ft tall
>he fucking believed it
still does

he swears that he has seen it outside his window at night
>>
>>19451928
Fuuuuck that
>>
>>19452649
Wut if it wuz a ghost dat took da pictuh doe? U gots ta open ya mind to shit boiiiiii
>>
>>19452541
Something similar happened to me my first year of university

>going through pics on DSLR
>find random pic of me, taken in my dorm
>fairly innocent pic of me laying in bed, wrapped in blankets
>flash is on, I'm looking right at the camera
>based on the angle, the photo-taker would probably have been sitting at my desk

the problem is that I was a complete shut-in my first year at university. I had no friends on my floor (or in the building at all), and the room only had one bed so I had no roommates. I kept my room locked at all times. The only time I let someone in my room was a single time I let a friend from high school over for a few minutes, but not only did I definitely not get into bed during that short visit (I distinctly remember that I didn't even take my shoes off because my friend asked if they should and I said "no it's fine, I'm not taking mine off"), it was also during the day and it's nighttime in the pic. I've always been really protective/self-conscious of my space so I would remember having someone else over. I also don't drink or do any drugs and I've never been to a club or bar or party in my life, so the chance of me being too drunk/high to remember is practically nonexistant.

I don't think a ghost took the pic or anything, I don't even think it has a paranormal explanation desu, but it's still freaky that I don't remember it happening and I prefer "I was possessed by a random ghost" over "I have some serious condition that causes significant gaps in memory" or "some freak broke into my room, drugged me and then tooks pics and who knows what else" or "the RA was going around taking pics of people in their sleep". Just the thought of someone being in my room without my permission freaks me out a little.
>>
>>19451870
Shit, I feel you, I can relate.
>>
I have a story similar to that
One day hanging out in my room
Hanging with buds
Suddenly hear footsteps outside basement window(yes my room was the basement) me and my mates hear what sounds like a giddy women talking
We hear it get closer saying things in a high pitched British accent
We decide to tell whoever it was to fok off
It goes silent dor a couple seconds when all of a sudden a head peeks out from the window
I don't know how to describe it imagine a fruit bat and a fox mixed together with a slightly Fay yet anthro body
Me and my mate sit there staring at this thing for what seems like hours until it finally decides to say and I shit you not "now that's very crude language coming from a mud man as young as you
We scream and run up the stairs
I can hear it giggling from the window as it runs off
So I have to ask you guys what the fuck did we see? Was it a spirit or some shit?
>>
>>19453215
I don't believe you but this is still my fav story in the thread. Some weird fairy was just pissed you were being a cunt to it lol.
>>
>>19451824
I'm pretty certain I have some sort of entity "living" in this house.
Have some greentexts to share, nothing majorly interesting tho.
> Arrive from school 1 day
> Be alone home
> My mom always used to listen to Zvonko Bogdan (Croatian country music I guess?) on our DVD
> DVD was old, didn't have auto turn off function or shit like that
> I sit down on the couch, across the room from the DVD
> Notice the remote is on the table
> Say "it sure would be nice if someone turned off the DVD "
> It instantly fucking turns off.
Have some more, yes no?
>>
>>19453247
moar
>>
>>19453295
> Be talking to brother around 1 am
> Everyone else is sleeping, parents sleep in a room that you have to pass our sleeping room to enter
> Meaning they can't go into the "main" part of the house without us seeing
> Shooting the shit when we hear walking on the stairts
> We ignore it as the house is old and creaky
> Suddenly bang
> Wtf
> We run out of our room and see that the railing on the stairs is shaking really bad
> No one could/would fuck with the railing and then dissapear
> Who was stairs
>>
>>19453295
> Be hanging out with 2 friends in my room
> Shooting the shit, drinking coffe having a good time
> We didn't even consume any drugs that evening
> Time to go, they get up
> Standing for around 5s, fistbumping each other goodbye etc.
> Then in one second, no one fucking moment everyone of us turns towards the couch like on command
> And we see friends #A car keys just dropping on to the couch
> We all kinda saw them in mid air, like they just appeared there
> Who was keys?
Have another stupid story with those friends, will type it out in a sec.
>>
File: 03070354_1l[1].jpg (66KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03070354_1l[1].jpg
66KB, 1500x1500px
>>19453310
> Hanging out with the same friends
> Me and friend A blaze it, friend B doesn't want to
> We are in A's car
> Run out of cigarettes, gas station time
Friends A car at the time was a caravan type shit, with 4 doors on the side, and a 2 part door on the end, like a van shit y'know.
> Me and friend A go into station
> B opens the back to look for his lighter or someshit
> We come back
> He's holding Pelin flavored lipstick
> Asking who the fuck hit him with it
> Apparently while we were inside someone hit him in the butt with it
Now you could say that someone just threw it at him but it was around 1 am and we were pretty alone on the station.
> B remebers that the girl he hung out with that day had Pelin flavored lipstick
> The first and last time I ever saw that shit
> But if the girl left it in his car, who fucking threw it.
>>
Ok, not a personal story, but the scariest of the stories my uncle told me. He worked as a security guard for a few years.

>be uncle
>working on a high apartment building, work in progress
>shares the night shift with another guard and a german shepherd
>boring night, nothing has happened as usual
>about 4 am, the other guard is walking through the building
>comes back, tells uncle he's seen lights a few floors high
>wiring and electrical installation has been done already on the building
>must be a group of teenagers or a homeless man, they both take the stairs to investigate
>they reach the floor right under the one they were heading, start hearing what sounds like a child clapping
>they reach the floor, clapping stops but the lights of the corridor are on
>uncle and his partner walk from one apartment to another, find nothing
>whoever was there must have fled
>as they are heading back, the elevator engine starts working
>the elevator is moving uppwards, towards the floor they're on
>partner is a bit closer to the elevator, the dog is at his side
>the elevator reaches the floor they're on, doors open, partner and dog can look at the inside
>the dog gets nervous at first and then looks anxious and terrified
>chilliest dog my uncle has ever met
>partner starts shaking, but aside from that he doesn't move
>uncle says he can't see shit from his position, but watching both reactions he's not willing to take a peek
>doors close, elevator stays in the same floor
>a few seconds later and after calming the dog down, the three of them head back to the first floor
>partner doesn't answer to any of the questions my uncle is asking
>night shift ends without my uncle knowing wtf happened
>a few weeks later, he learns the partner has quit the job
>next month his boss tells him his partner has commited suicide

to this day he say he doesn't know what happened or what they saw in the elevator
>>
>>19452695
Do you live alone? Maybe get some dogs or something? I think it might be just a matter of time until you have an experience that you will wish you avoided for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19453304
>>19453310
>>19453323
damn Slav ghosts sound like dicks. They don't sound dangerous just mean lol
>>
>>19453350
seconding this. even if it's not a ghost or some other /x/ shit it's still some creep nosing around your house in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>19452881
Milkshake was saying goodbye anon :)
>>
>>19451824

I remember when i was like 13, i was trying to fall asleep and i heard like a weird noise, like a chainsaw, comining from the big field right next to my home. Eventually the noise stopped after 10-15 minutes i think, but god i was terrified, in that period i was into San andreas mysteries, and used to watch a lot of video about leatherface, and god that scared the hell out of me.
>>
>>19452229
Djinns?
>>
Well, I've had a lot. I myself am not personally a religious or superstitious person. But I'm bored and feel like sharing these experiences. These aren't in order but just all of them compiled.

My Great Grand-Mother.
I grew up in the house my father was raised in. He lived with his grandmother and mother. (parents were divorced.) My Great Grandmother passed away a year before I was born in my now bedroom. I constantly got woken up to the sight of a woman, or a voice similar to my grandmother's saying, "Anon, I love you.". At about age 4 I told my parents, "The Lady in the Closet said she loved me." And from then on it continued. It became so bad my friends refused to come over sometimes because they would feel her there. We called her the Lady in the Closet since that is where we would sense her the most. We would lock each other in there to freak the other one out. I was locked in the most and saw her the most. They never saw or heard her but felt her. My superstitious grandmother came one day and screamed for her to go away and they even went as far as to bring a priest. It stopped for a while but every year it happens 2 to 4 times. It's happened this year twice. Same stuff, I'll wake up for no reason paralyzed and hear or see her, then after a minute or two I get up and turn on the light after I'm no longer paralyzed.

The Sleep Walking.
This may or may not be related to my great grandmother, I have no clue. Whenever I was young I would sleep walk a lot, either harmlessly or very dangerously. The crazy thing was I was aware of it a few times yet couldn't control myself. The most common was me getting up and walking throughout the house asking where my mom was. Then walking outside and screaming for her, only to have her come out of her bedroom and run over and wake me up. One time this happened while I was conscious, except something else happened. (Sorry nearly reached message limit, gotta end it here)

>cont with other experiences?
>>
>>19453569
I have to go. Sorry, for future people if they wanted some more but something has come up, gotta go.
>>
>>19452590
FUCK YA. DRAGON!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_1322.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>19453003
Pic
>>19453341
He saw dead kids? Maybe.
>>
>>19453548
Arabic for Genie
>>
This happened to me every night for a few weeks straight when I was 15 but then never happened again after.

>Going to sleep as usual
>put phone on table and plug it in
>headphones plugged in the jack
>turn off my lamp so it's pitch black
>start to drift off
>the split second before I fell asleep hear my phone hit the floor
>turn on lamp
>phone is over a foot away
>headphones unplugged
>put it back on the table
>go to sleep

Some nights it would get knocked off multiple times and it would always be in the split second before I would be completely asleep
>>
>>19451928
Why is there a factory in your city that does nothing but manufacture abandoned boats?
>>
>>19453592
Hope you're all right
>>
File: 1435638225647.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1435638225647.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Average stuff like
>grandma is sick, we didn't know what it was
>come back from college one day
>can hear my dog howling for what was apparently hours, but he doesn't even bark at strangers
>get the news that she died
>howling continues for another hour or so until he stops
>never howled like that again

And some stuff that I can't explain, which I've posted a handful of times on /x/ and still nobody provided a decent explanation
>be playing fight with some toys in my parents' room
>there's this cardboard box on the floor next to the wall
>I pretended one of the toys threw the other into this volcano thing as I threw the other toy into the box
>it goes over and falls behind the box, can hear it hitting the floor and wall
>move the box to the side to get him and he's fucking gone
>look inside the box, nothing
>there was no window close to the wall and I clearly saw it fall behind the box
>look under the bed, nothing
>we never found that toy again
>>
Creepy but not paranormal
>Be me, 15
>Britbong
>Summer holidays
>Meeting friend from out of town
>Me and friend are in town at this point
>feeling a little hungry
>Decide to get pizza
>Waiting outside shop for a bit for pizza to be ready
Here is where it gets weird
>be sat there with friend chatting (important to note that i'm facing away from the street)
>me and friend are sat about talking, friend begins going on about about how people looking him in the eyes makes him anxious (this bit is important for later)
>bit weird but nothing too strange
>at this moment behind me i hear an audible shuffling noise, and catch the glinting reflection of a behemoth in a shop window opposite
>friend freezes
>i think hes joking or some gay shit
>he isn't joking
>he sits completely frozen, doe eyed for what feels like hours staring at this creature, motionless, frozen with terror and confusion in equal measure
>eventually i feel the creature shift and my friend calms down a little, still noticeably jarred though
>after a while i feel the overwhelming urge to turn around, to face this behemoth head on
>turn head
>see an impossibly tall figure walking away like some goddamn cartoon, walking by moving it's legs in 180 circles like a fucking clown
>then it happens
>its head spins a full 180 and stares me down cold
>a 6"4 rain coated poorly shaven shit smelling turbo tard in his late 40s is looking me right in the eyes
>the perfect storm of retardation, alcoholism and more than a few molestery uncles is staring me down
>we are now both frozen with fear unable to move nor speak
>it lets out its barbarians cry
>EYES EYES
>it screeched
>EYES EYES
>and then he was fucking gone, all fell quiet
>we didn't even see him turn the corner, he was just gone
>me and my friend, still stunned by the fucking spectacle of what we just saw
>pay for our pizza and sit in the park still trying to make sense of what just happened
>eat our pizza
>go home
>never speak of this again
>>
>>19452590
dude what the fuck are you on about
>>
File: wat.jpg (53KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
53KB, 480x635px
>be me
>asleep in bed
>wakes up at 4am because i hear knocking on the wall where my bed is against
>nothing is behind that wall a part from fields
>leaves room to the guest room
>can't hear the knocking in that room
>goes back in room and knocks back
>knocking stops
>okthen.png
>after a few second knocking continues but at a godlike speed
>FUCKING SHITTING MYSELF
>no one else wakes up because you can only hear it in my room
>sleeps in the bathtub the rest of the night
>>
>>19454525
That is terrifying
>>
File: Liluzi.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Liluzi.png
48KB, 300x300px
>>19451824
>be me driving through the woods
>heading to a party at a friends friends friends house
>weird dude who always wore black clothes with symbolic pendants
>convertible with roof down
>fastasfuckboi.webm
>starts getting dark but decide to keep the roof down
>arrive at the house
>decrepit old log cabin /innawoods/
>knock on the door
>no anwser
>go around back
>basement passage is open
>walk down passage and call out house owners name without thinking
>WTF
>candles fucking everywhere
>cast iron crock-pot in the middle of the room
>several people in black robes
>red liquid spread around the floor in a rough pentagram
>every single one of them stares at me
>sanic.exe
>nope the fuck out and sprint to my car
>moon blocked out by clouds and fog
>rain drop
>drop top
>cooking up dope in the crockpot
>>
>>19453548
>>19453753
Djinn is a word used to describe any paranormal entity in the islamic world, it could refer to demons, ghosts, anything
>>
>>19452732
Dude there's both a benis and bagina in that pic how is this on a blueboard
>>
>>19453226
And it didn't stop there oh no
A couple days later I start noticing things in my room are missing
Clothes sprawled out on the floor, vase smashed
All that shit
Blood or jam I don't know smeared on my window
And a fucking lipstick stain on my tv set
Every fucking time. I go to work this shit happens to me
And all because what? I decided to tell a weird bat/fox fairy to fuck off?
Ok now that I read that I realize where I went wrong ,I should have closed that fucking window
Mind you I live in the woods next to a subarb so im not that far out
But I always hear story's the people tell In this town about how if you insult a fay bad things will happen of course I never really believed that shit because I'm very skeptical
But I can't be crazy because my mate saw the same thing
Please I need your help what do I do?
>>
>>19455763
I dunno mate I'm no expert I'd probably try and fuck it
>>
I live right next to the West Point Foundry Preserve, where all the U.S. Parrott Rifles were made and other U.S. cannons. Foundry shut down in 1911 so its mostly just old shells of buildings and woods. So, living in a small town me and friends go there often. This is the only time something majorly strange happened.

>Me and friends go to Foundry
>Walk around the woods and old buildings
>Decide after like an hour to call it quits
>Walk along path between woods and Hudson
>Suddenly I notice strange old lady right behind friendo
>Wtf.jpg, some weird retiree?
>Call out to him 'cuz I'm spooped
>He turns around and notices old woman right on his a$$
>Woman doesn't react at all to me or my friends voices
>Slowly walks away from my friend, off the path, and into the woods
>Never see spoopy lady again
>Friends have chills for the rest of the day
>>
>>19452003
Kek
>>
>>19453304
>who was stairs
But then who was phone?
>>
File: tfwjester.jpg (245KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
tfwjester.jpg
245KB, 794x594px
>>19451824
I accidentally realized once that we're all probably telekinetically tethered together imperceptibly and people started responding with things straight from my mind.
I do drugs now to forget or self medicate for schizophrenia, whatever is most likely.
>>
>>19453215
You just pissed off a furry tresspasser from England, it happens everyday.
>>
>>19452664
trust the gortons fisherman
>>
Didn't happen to me but to my parents
>be my mom
>move in with soon to be husband
>parents unhappy
>all is well for a while
>things start happening
>pictures jump off the wall
>dogs don't want to be inside
>cats avoid me and husband like the plague
>air conditioning breaks unexpectedly (it was new at the time)
>key to the attic disappears
>all the while husband claims events are new
>fast forward 2 years married and pregnant with son anon
>events still going on
>anon is born
>events stop
>>
>>19456036
you might be the devil.
>>
>>19455763
Maybe you should try apologizing? Like, sincerely apologizing to the fae?
>>
>>19456106
Oh man I hope so
>>
But in all seriousness it's getting out of control
I could try and reason with it but it might not try to reason with me
Fay's are very stubborn cryptically and you'd have to do something worthwhile to appeas them
So I guess I could just try and live with it
Who knows maybe after a while ill leave some cream outside my front door ( fairys love that shit)
But if that dosent work I still want to know what type of Fay this is, I want to know what I'm dealing with
For all I fucking know it could be a demon
And I don't need any of those fucking things in my house
Got any ideas?
>>
>>19451824
Once I went to /x/ and saw a picture of a ghost... A REAL GHOST!!!!!!
>>
>>see that's the thing I don't know if she or I he I don fucking care,is willing to take that
What if I get my ass kidnapped and whisked away to a fucking dirt mound( that's where fairies are rumored to live here in ireland) and never be seen again?
I mean I'll try but if I get kidnapped and somehow make it out I'm blaming that shit on you I'll try and inform you guys over night how it goes.
>>
Sorry for the grammar im new to this country.
>>
>>19456221
Update i just heard something giggle outside my window
I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
The tv set in my Living room just went off, the insufferable little bat bitch is in my house again.
>>
>>19456274
This is getting insane
I can hear girlish giggling and high pitched squeaks coming from my living room
I've had just about enough of this shit
I'm gonna try and talk to it but if that dosent work I'm probably gonna die tonight
Wish my luck blokes.
>>
>>19456247
Yo put out some wine and honey, then run back inside
>>
>>19456274
>>19456286
Give her an offering as apology, don't confront her
>>
Take pictures! Livestream it! Show us the fay or whatever
>>
>>19456305
Do not do this, this would likely be pretty agitating to her
>>
>>19456299I just put the cream outside my room
It piter pattered over to my door and drank the cream
I did the stupid thing and opened the door slightly
She stoped mid slurp and looked up at me with that elongated canine face
We both stared at each other for a long fucking time until she drank the last sip
Got up and ran away giggling
Im still kind taking all that shit in
What should I do now?
>>
>>19456321
wait, faggot
or try to get some fae pussy
>>
>>19456321
Call out that you will continue giving her offerings if she leaves you alone, and start putting out food/cream/wine/etc regularly
Also don't watch for her when she eats/drinks them
>>
>>19456305
I can't I'm on mobile right now
Dumbass cat kicked monitor over
Can't get fixed till Sunday
But what I can do is tell you how it looks
It's about the size of a cat
Long snout
Wears ragged yet explorer Eskimo like clothing
And can move fucking insanely fast
Also update
I just found a pastrie with a note covered in lipstick
The note also has a smiley face on it
What does this mean?
>>
>>19452578
It's upside down..and no way of telling when it was taken coulda been years ago.
>>
>>19456336
eat the fucking pastry
>>
>>19456336
Take picture of note + pastry. This probably wouldn't agitate her
>>
I was about to go in bed with the most sexy looking woman in the world, while we were undressing, she said how women are "equal to men" and all that bullshittery, though i didnt know how literal she meant it until she had a dick. I swore from that day on, to live the life of a virgin forever
>>
>>19456347
Do not eat it, at least not yet
>>
>>19456328
Maybe I'll do the faggot thing and try to make small talk with her
I mean come on
She talked befor
Maybe she'll talk again
And who knows I might score some fae pussy if Im nice enough to her.
>>
>>19456359
Too late just took a bite
It tastes good
I mean not bad but good
Now I feel horny all of a sudden
What the fuck did she do to me!?!?
>>
>>19456369
SHE KNOWS
>>19456360
>>
>>19456372
Oh shit guys I can't stop this erection
I'm starting to hear her giggle again
What do I do!?
>>
>>19456378
take a picture of the note, stupid
>>
>>19456378
just fuck her dude and come in her weird fox face
>>
>>19456378
Ask her what she did in exchange for cream
otherwise walk out and give her your "cream"
>>
>>19456381
I just did
Im putting it in a safe spot so she can't try and take it from me
I'll put he picture up on my monitor when it gets fixed Sunday
Assuming this thread stays alive
But back to the moment at hand
I still got Viagra trapped by a fucking forest spirit.
>>
>>19456394
Does your phone not have a camera
>>
>>19456393
Just did
She's outside the window
She said and I quote" in exchange for the little offering you gave me I'll like to hold a proposition for you "licks lips" if you can satisfy me I'll leave you alone deal mudboy?"

Shit
>>
>>19456402
Yes and fuck I'm finally gonna get laid.
>>
>>19456416
DO IT
>>
>>19456427
I just opened the window
She walked in and is now looking at my phone
She knows whats going on I can see it in her smug bat face
"watcha got ther kid boy?"
I explained to her that it's just some people who I'm talking with
Funnily enough she's letting me hold my phone during this
"so is this your first time?"
I nod because virgin
She walks towards my room
She is now in it
Her arm came up from the door frame and motioned me to follow
Second base here I come!
>>
>>19456438
Ask her how much she knows
>>
Short version: Uncle has wedding, foresee his motorcycle accident, dies exactly how i saw it the day before.
>>
Shes looking at me
The door is closed
And I'm fucked
Shes slowly taking her clothes off
I asked her if she knew about /x/
She says oh yes I know plenty about your little mud friends who want to know all the shaggy details of what kind of taboo were about to commit
Oh dear and here I was thinking you were christine mud boy she begins giggling like a madman
What next?
>>
This wouldnt happen to be a similar look, just without the "eskimo" look?
>>19456465
>>
>>19456465
I'm seroiusly considering running out of the room like a faggot
And screaming all the way to the nearest subarb
All I know I can't keep this shit up for long
Probably gonna have to call it a night and have some fae sex
I'll try and update you guys if anything happens after coitus
Wish me luck mates!
>>
>>19456486
dont be a fag, do it

also, ask her to come my way
>>
>>19456480
That looks nothing like it it's smaller and more on the animal side
Also get that fur shit outa here
Well sega mates.
>>
File: tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>19456465
Still waiting for the day that I'll hear a true paranormal story like this on /x/.
>>
>>19456489
I just did
We didn't do anything special
It was cunnilignus
But the noises and hight piched moans she made were hilarious
I'm panting on my bed and just now realizing she's gone
So I guess the only question is
Does that technically still make me a virgin?
>>
>>19456505
Did you satisfy her?

And might I be expecting some potential at puss?
>>
>>19456505
If you count fae pussy, no.
>>
>>1945650 I don't know
She just left
There's a fucking pastrie on the bed
What do now?
>>
To be honest i don't know what to beloved anymore.
>>
>>19456513
Eat it? it got you laid before, i see no harm
>>
>>19452114
Have you ever encountered a possession of a Mormon?
>>
I am a full blown atheist, and a man of science. Have a degree in engineering and enjoy reading on the lastest n great astrophysics as a hobby. My experience is lame as fuck, but hey, just a sharing.

>be youngfag, about 9/10 years old, living in rural country side, in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in Canada.
>great grandmas house is just down the road, about 1/2 mile away. she already passed a year or so prior.
>local beatnik kids vandalized whatever they could, and the house was already stripped of any furniture/valuables after she passed anyways
> a shell of a house remains.
> a very calming organ music could be heard coming from the house tho. no power, or utilities present tho.
>word spreads and multiple ppl came to listen to it, and heard it.
>ppl stuff rags into pipes and vents, and various people went into the attic to look for a source, nothing ever found.
>was most clear on calm windless days.
>shit went on for the next 4 or so years, until my family moved the house to our property, and converted it into a garage.
>organ music never played again at either the house, or the old site of the house.

This wasn't a one off event, i listened to the music well over 50 times in the years, i used to go there just to relax and enjoy it somedays.

Was too young at the time to properly query and investigate myself, but no one ever did present anything that could give a 'logical earthly' reason for it.

I did warn you. lame as fuck.
>>
>>19456523
Tastes good
But now I feel lonely
That might had been my chance to actually go anywhere with a woman and now it's gone
Oh well better to have fucked then to have never fucked at all that's what I say.
>>
Fuck man that shit would terrify me.
>>
>>19456529
Well I'm calling it a night x
Have a nice fucking night.
>>
>>19456529
Well, chances are that she had no soul and simply wanted satisfaction. I dont want to put you down. If you continue to attempt contact you miht just keep disappointing yourself
>>
>>19456540
I know a lot about fairies
But I've never heard that they can't have souls
I mean the thing was way to giddy and happy and girlish to not have a soul
If anything she might have had more soul then my British ass could ever have
And that's saying something because I'm a pretty optimistic guy.
>>
>>19456567
I read it once in an old book in my grandfathers attic. The book said that is was possible for a fairy to gain a soul, but that was only achievable by prolonged human contact
>>
>>19456571
So what your saying is
She wants my soul
I mean it could be plausible but I can't imagine someon as nice as that thing doing something like that
I mean I know enough about faes to know that they have no enterpration of wrong and right
And that they basically do fuck all without anyone's consent
But not all faes are bad and I don't think this one is either
But hey I could be wrong
But I'll just be nice to her and see if shes nice back to me
Because I heard somewhere they'll help you out with chores if keep feeding them.
>>
>>19451824
Well, it's not paranormal really. But I did have a kinda freaky experience when I was nine, involving a ghost town and finding a home made electric chair, which I actually recently remembered recently oddly enough. I have the picture of it and can green text it if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19456596
Oh heavens no, if I'm correct, and she has no soul, then she was simply looking for physical pleasure. If you were correct and she does in fact have a soul, then she may be looking for something else. Something I wouldn't know.

It is also entirely possible that she could be in the process of gaining a soul, and has chosen you as her human attachment. She wont take your soul from you.

Tread carefully anon.
>>
>>19456360
Watch out! That fairy just might turn you into a fairy!
>>
>be 17
>home alone with gf
>we start watching The Shining
>after just 10 seconds the movie started, tv turns off
>It apparently unplugged itself
>everything's ok, we start watching the movie again
>a hour after we hear a strange noise in background
>pause the movie, noise keeps going
>find out the vacuum cleaner switched on (it was one of those with batteries and on/off switch)
>at the end of the movie we go upstairs
>as soon as we enter the room her computer turns on and we hear the windows xp startup sound

I perfectly know it's not spooky, still I wanted to share this with you
>>
>>19456792
no that definitely is spooky. A bunch of little things like that happening all in one night is really unnerving.
>>
>>19456200
Leave an offering outside the window where you saw it. Maybe put some iron around your house to keep it away if that doesn't work?
>>
>>19456505
What the actual fuck is this shit
>>
>>19457089
Something your feeble human mind can't even begin to comprehend. Something that has been there since the day the pathetic explosion know as big bang created the hologram you apes call the universe.
>>
A long time ago this happened
My uncle told me a story about how when he was driving he came across a short person In the raod
He didn't want this person to have to walk home all by themself so he offered to give it a lift
At first the guy didn't respond but soon after it followed with a raspy"yes"
We drove for a long time up until he got to a shack in the woods
The person motioned for him to stop so he did
When it got out of the car
It looked back at him one last Time before doing something my uncle would never forget
It threw the robe off its body revealing that it was some skinny white creature kneeling down
It slowly began to rise up to the trucks length
Much taller than an adult human
My uncle floored it and as he did it began running after the truck
It didn't stop to as he describes it
This thing was relentless
It was running at the speed of a fucking truck wich made this story to my stupid kid brain even more terrifieng because there's no way I could outrun something like that
And only until he reached the freeway were lots of people were driving did this fucking thing stop.
He tells me that he never gave the bastard a second chance and never went down that path again
I recently heard news someone's was murdered down there
So I for sure ain't going nowhere towards that fucking place.
I guess my story can kind of teach people a lesson about safety
You should never ever let a person into your car
Because see the thing is guys
You never know what's out there,
>>
>>19457089
I'm gonna be honest
Only part of this story was true
The other part was me trying to see how you Anons would react in this scenario
That's why I asked you guys what to do next
The fae vandalism real
The fae smut not real just wanted to see how you guys would react
Oh and don't worry about the fae a little bit of cream can go along way mate a long way.
>>
>>19456648
Post pic and greentext. You don't even need to ask
>>
>>19452058
it seems a sleep paralysis, go to a medic and do a check up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>19456177
Fag
>>
>be me
>huntin innawoods
>my father and I have a tandem treestand, with my stand looking out over a hollow to the south, his lookin out at a rock outcropping and steep drop
>get a deer
>fuckyea.jpg
>dad wants to go out on foot to retrieve deer, wants me to maintain over watch
>we get hellabad coyotes out here
> He gets to the deer
>hear yipping
>ready rifle
>a coyote comes bolting out of the hollow, and up the mountain
>two more follow
>see a fourth one come out
>its rear left leg has been torn off, scratch marks all over, foaming at the mouth
>hear this ungodly screech
>..this whole time dad was dragging the deer up from the north
>look out to him and radio him to hurry up
>look back
>The coyote is being devoured by this reaally long, lanky creature, looks like it haas huge bug eyes and white head
>at least 10 foot tall
>Dad sees
>we grab our gear as quietly as possible
>the thing keeps scratching at the coyote bones
>sneak up mountain
>leave without deer
We came back a few weeks later to tear down the blinds on the stands, only to find them neatly folded
the deer was completely gone. no trace.
>>
>Goes into bathroom
>I am 15 and home alone at around 2am
>I've been up playing PS4 because my brothers refuse to let me play when they're around because i am an in superior female specimen
>22 hours with no sleep and I look like a boiled potato
>I stare in the mirror for about 2 minutes
>Something rustles my shower curtains behind me
>Wtf.jpg
"Is anyone there?"
>I pull back the curtains tentatively
>Some fucking abomination of a creature crawls from the bucket
>The shit looks like a giant rat but with a big bushy raccoon tail.
>The thing is breathing like boogie2988 after a trip to the kitchen to grab a soda
>I slowly grab the mop that is leaning behind the door
>rapidmovement.png
>the thing try's to ruin my face
>I plung the pole so far down its throat it goes straight through its rectum
>lethargic.gif
>the next day I wake up to my mother asking why I didn't clean up my period
>the lite fucker got away
>>
>laying with bf in bed
>you can see bf's bathroom door from the bed
>the door is a harmonic door, makes lot of fucking sound when opened
>when you turn on the lightning in bathroom the water heater would start working and make also loud noise
>you would hear dripping when door is open because the sink is just a mess
>I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of the door opening and the closing
>no sound of the water heater turning on but I still hear the dripping
>I don't give a fuck about that, I say to myself ok my bf just went into the toilet and forget to turn on the lightning ok and it's just nighttime that's why I still hear the dripping sound
>I turn around and see my boyfriend still asleep, his back turned against me
>he did not open the door
>wtf.jpg
>I'm sure I heard the door opening
>who tf opened and closed the door then?
>why am I still hearing dripping?
>I try to wake my bf up by punching his back but he is asleep deeply, it's impossible to wake him up
>I hear the bathroom door open and close again but I'm afraid to look
>the dripping is louder this time and it is clearly coming from the corner of the room
>the moment when the door closes my bf immediately turns around and hugs me still asleep
>he speaks in his sleep every now and then, asking strange question like "Do they saw me?" or saying things like "Okay, I'm heading home now"
>"Someone came inside" he says
>"What are you talking about?" I snap back at him, still hearing the dripping sound and seriously starting to creep out
>"That guy... He came in" he answers with chillest voice I ever heard from him
>he falls back into sleep
>the dripping stops
>I lay awake for hours in his arms trying to get over tf just happened
>the next day he says he doesn't remember a thing from that night

I still don't know what happened. I wasn't drunk or high or anything and it sure wasn't just a dream. I'm very skeptic about paranormal things but I can't find any logical answer to this.
>>
>>19451857
Usually, you flee from paranormal when you had a really spoopy event.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>me and gf go up to an abandoned church up on this huge hill with friend
>doors locked
>look up at window on the 4th story
>a guy standing there looking at us through the window wearing some sort of hospital clothes
>get the fuck out of there
>pic related
>>
>>19452590
How the fuck do you know about springbokke? You a South African too?
>>
File: 20170812_153621.jpg (672KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_153621.jpg
672KB, 1920x2560px
>>19457372
Okay, I'll give speedy version because I'm on mobile and it's hard to type these out. Plus I'm waiting for food at the restaurant.

>9 years old
>2001, on a trip for the summer with family driving across the US to get to Washington state to visit family
>Near a small ghost town called Murdo South Dakota car goes into a wreck and we roll 4 times
>No one hurt seriously but told to stay in the ghost town for a week just in case

I call it's ghost town because we saw a grand total of 3 people the entire time we were there. No dogs no sound no nothing. We even had to check ourselves into the hotel because there wasn't anyone there.

>Next day we explore the wreckage that's being held in a big tin warehouse
>I get bored of sifting through the wreckage
>Pull back a sheet that's dividing the office from the rest of the building
>Holy shit wtf is this
>Home made electric chair
>We leave that day fuck the police

This is a photo of the photo. You can't really tell but the wires that are strapped the PVC pipe have needles attached to them to really get in there. And the plug was right next to an outlet.
>>
>>19454525
Damn, creepy
>>
Once I was in my bedroom and one of the lights suddenly turned on, nothing more. What was that supposed to mean?
>>
>>19456221
what /county/ are you?
>>
There have been numerous sightings of paranormal activity in a local bar whose owner had been murdered. Flickering lights, lights switching on and off in the basement. A candle next to his photo lights itself and I personally saw a glass move across the bar.

The owner had mentioned in the past that he wanted to die by the knife (he was stabbed to death). Strange, I know. But he was a huge weapons fanatic and ex militairy. A psychic mentioned that his spirit is at peace or at least holds no grudge. And that he lingers to look after his bar that he owned for 30 years and his children.
>>
>>19451824
Cold John tried to pull me into the cellar and once at the city pool, Purple Patrick (kid who drowned) grabbed my leg
>>
>>19451824
when I was a kid i'd get those weird thought in my head, and they would make me feel extremely guilty, so I told my parents in letters cuz I didn't have the balls to tell them in personal, my mom is a pretty religious person so she immediately thought of the paranormal stuff and brought me to these medium/spiritual reunions, and they said they that in past life I didi something that pissed off some other spirits, but you know what, as I grew up I realized that they weren't that fucked up of thoughts, and the only reason I kept thinking of them was because I have mild anxiety, I don't believe in paranormal stuff anymore
>>
>>19459352
Cavan I live in Cavan
If that helps.
>>
>>19454525
dang, spooky
>>
>>19458311
dubs of truth
>>
>>19458311
>>19460411
paranormal activity in this thread...
>>
>>19460411
>>19458411
>>19458311
damn
>>
>>19452578
That's FujiMax film, which is the only instamatic camera that's being widely produced right now.
>>
File: KIMG0032.jpg (2MB, 1826x2850px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0032.jpg
2MB, 1826x2850px
Ive got a ufo story. The thing wasnt as fancy as stuff like the movies would have you believe. If anyone has any clue what I saw please tell me. Ive been looking into this for years with no explanation but the paranormal.
>Be younger me
>In boy scouts
>Out in the woods in the middle of nowhere
>Sitting in hammock while talking to my friends little brother
>Saying some shit or another when I look past and see a green disk floating over the treeline
>Only took note of a few key features
>Disk was flying almost parallel to the treeline
>It was flying fairly high up as the trees were at least 50 ft tall and the ufo was clear above them
>Ufo was glowing bright green
>Was either really small flying fairly slow really close by or fairly large flying really fast in the distance
>Pic related, top right is the hex code of the shade of green closest to it
>The outline of the actual ship was less defined than in the picture though
>Well by the time this things gone halfway by I realize nobodies gunna fucking believe me about this if I dont get someone else to see it
>Try telling my friends brother to turn around and look at that shit
>That little motherfucker keeps on talking and finally looks around when the things gone past the tree line on the left
>Didnt sleep at all that night
>Any creak or branch breaking outside my tent scared me shitless
Once again if anyone has any clue what something like that could be Im begging for an explanation that isnt aliens.

Also when I was a kid Im pretty sure my house was haunted and I talked indirectly to a spirit if anyone wants to hear that story.
>>
>>19453323
But who was car?
>>
>>19452590
>i hadnt slept for 3 days and was doing a lot drugs

>fuckin seein shadow demons and shit
>im a dragon

>GRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>19452792
country and area of occurence? any other strange events similar or just the one?
>>
>>19453215
what the fuck is a fay u cunt

speak fucking english
>>
>>19453215
u talk like a cunt and u piss of the indigenous inner earth dwelling locals also like a cunt
>>
Don't know if this counts but

I went downstairs to get something to eat once, and the kitchen light was on but all other lights were off. Everything except the room I was in was pitch black, and as I was about to eat my food, suddenly I hear knocking on the table. Now, right now all of my siblings were asleep, as well as my parents, and I was alone. I sorta weakly said, "..who's there?" then I heard another knock and that was when I shat myself and bolted to my room.

I don't know if that was maybe just my sisters pulling a prank on me or if it was actually paranormal but it still scared the hell out of me.
>>
>>19461194
I guarantee you it was the ice box dropping ice in the fridge you thought knocks because pansy ass is scared of shit
>>
>>19460977
florida and no after that event i sorta just decided to maybe not try to communicate with things i have no understanding.
>>
>>19460758
satellite ..sorry to tell ya
>>
>>19452590
That wasnt weed
>>
>>19451824
>back in high school
>sitting at my desk doing math homework
>hear the sound of something hitting the floor under the desk
>pull back chair and look down
>there's a piece of brick between my legs

Nobody ever believes me, I've spoken to family and friends and it always comes down to them trying to rationalise it with various theories but there's really no possible explanation as to how a piece of brick could've ended up in my room like that.
>>
>>19451824
Anger manifested. Into something sentient.
>>
>>19452003
Nice to see you're still with us, Mr Constantine.
>>
>>19456336
you can fucking green text on mobile you moron just type out the sign. Or talk in paragraps. Reading this as fucking poetry is retarded
>>
>>19451824
Not sure it's paranormal but
>was home drinking with friend
>we went out later to have a walk, maybe catch someone else who had the same idea
>all in all a pleasant night
>remember everything after we left the house
>but don't remember anything before that
>there have literally never ever been less than three people at a gathering, except when a girl was over once
>we know for certain there was a third person
>we start asking all of our acquaintances
>nobody was there last night
>he doesn't remember anything before leaving the house either
>we spend weeks trying to track down third person because it freaks us out
>ask neighbors, corner shop clerk, everyone we can think of
>check phones, skype, facebook
>nothing
>but we are dead certain there was a third person and there is always at least three people
>>
File: 1497651541882.jpg (24KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
1497651541882.jpg
24KB, 600x344px
I grew up in northern sweden around Kiruna, Mother is a sami so there was a lot of pagan influence that was a part of my life and still is.

I've moved down south from Kiruna since, but the story stems from when i was around twenty years old.

>little brother of 16 years tells me him and his friends found a dead animal in a frozen lake
Naturally this isn't too uncommon, sometimes foxes tends do fall into or traverse a lake. It gets hypothermia and the lake freezes around it, encasing it in ice.
>Retard and co wants me to come over with a saw, some chisels and a hammer because they want to take it out of the ice for bragging rights
>halfway there my little brother calls me and tells me to come pick them up.
>"Yeah sure, but what about the fox?"
>"Something took the fox"

By the time i get there, i go have a look at where the fox supposedly had been, there were some cracks on the top of the ice, but it hadn't been broken. But you could tell that there was a hollow space where the fox was meant to be.
My guess is that something from below the ice had snatched it.

Had me fucked up.
>>
>>19451824
> cosmic spiders.
3 times in 2 years.

Been on /x/ a number of times and had just 2 explanations.

The events were very real. I'm not going into great detail. But most def a paranormal activity to me.

Wake in a frozen state(cant move) with these huge spidery orbs moving about me. Then vanish into black portals on wall.
>>
File: 4707896_orig.jpg (125KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
4707896_orig.jpg
125KB, 250x313px
>>19451928
Reminds me of a story.

>10 or so years ago.
> kalamazoo michigan. East michigan street. Old paper plant( georgia pacific)had been shut down for years.
>myself a friend and his cousin(autistic) sneak in to steal copper wire at night.
>flash lights, but this place is run down and sketchy as fuck.
>myself anf friend are hard at work undoing conduet and collecting wire.
>his cousin, with no flashlight is nowhere to be found.
>wtf i think, this place is pitch black and a death trap, full of pitfalls and debris everywhere. So the search begins.
>i'm white, friend and cousin are black, and my friend is flipping out.
>i'm just worried the cousin is dead and this is a crime in progress as is.
>so deep in the bowls of some would call an extremely scary place, we find his cousin standing in the corner of the boiler room, facing wall, speaking tounges.
>we left safely that night and never spoke of it again.
>next night we did go back to get our copper. We went back to the spot his cousin was found to look for more copper and found the skelital remains of about a dozen pittbulls.
>odd and spooky anons. Plus how his cousin found his way with no light still baffles me.
>>
>>19451824
> be me since January
> work third shift at a hotel 11PM-7AM
> literally the only one working in the building
> walk past window/doorway into lobby
> see a male figure standing behind the front desk
> happens all the time
> always gone when I blink
Well okay then.
> walk past doors upstairs
> multiple doors shaking on their hinges
> get complaints about neighbor rooms doing this
> usually no one in the room
> apologize but obviously can't do shit about fucking spoops

> get someone in wanting to check in super early
> guest asks if Carl is still working there
> no Carl works here
> reservation made days ago so I'd know if there was a Carl
> guest knows how many kids Carl has
> guest knows Carls favorite sports team
> guest knows way too much about Carl
> guest is seriously freaked out when we discuss this

Guess I have a ghost coworker or something? Thanks Carl!
I have other experiences elsewhere, and some other more simple poltergeist behavior that's just about everywhere I go, but honestly? Carl is the best story I have. I don't think I'll ever be able to do better unless I get evidence on film.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (36KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
36KB, 250x248px
>>19461659
>retard and co

I'm gonna use that later
>>
>>19461659

>sweden

how's your nigger infestation going?
>>
>>19461275
Nice one. Just to disprove this though if it were a satalite it wouldnt have been that big in appearance and it would have been glowing red. Also it would have likely been falling down or at an angle rather than going straight parallel to the trees. Not to mention things like why a satalite wouldnt have burned up higher in the atmosphere and the shape of the thing.
>>
Im curious, what does /x/ think of dopplegangers? Ive known and continue to know a guy strangely like myself.
Basically we met on some game server many years ago and we started playing shit on steam. As time went on we found some strange co-incidences between ourselves. Some obvious differences still apply though. For instance hes a nig and Im an aryan.

We were both born in the same town and share similar birth marks.
We're both social autists and similarly minded on alot of things like humor and politics.
Something crazy is we consistently say the same thing at the same time, sometimes entire sentences without trying. Another thing is were constantly doing the exact same thing at the exact same time, like Ill go to text him about something and I get a text from him before I finish typing or vise versa. Or we'll have both done something and when I asked what hes done it the same thing Ive just done.
Another thing that happens is weirdly lining up events. Im a year older than him and whenever I have a influential event happen to me the same thing happens to him a year later.

I realize this could just be co-incidence and that I could be seeing the things that are similar more so than things that are different but still its interesting none the less.
>>
File: Where am I 1.png (420KB, 460x610px) Image search: [Google]
Where am I 1.png
420KB, 460x610px
Waking up in strange places; not sure if I'm really awake.
>>
>>19461682
Literally sleep paralysis. Textbook shit even, lucky nothing screams at you.
>>
>>19452792
>about the size of 4 vans

thank you for using standard measurements
>>
>>19451824

Do you have a vase ? It has to be a deep vase.
Close your eyes in a dark room at night, look into the vase, open your eyes.

If you did it right, you should see Cat eyes staring back at you, I don't remember why I did it, I don't remember why the vase was empty (not having flowers etc..), I just remember doing it and I remember jumping back, i was 6.

This happened 24 years ago, i'm afraid of Vases ever since.
>>
>>19451824
I had a ghost howled at my ear when going to sleep
>>
>>19463694
So, normal shit then or what. Kinda like a lucid dream.
>>
>>19463790
its just how i thought of it when i saw it I mean i have no idea how big it actually was because i never saw any edges just bright light
>>
Slav guy here. This thread is still alive so I'm gonna share some more stories.
> brother in living room
> fucking around on his laptop
> get's up to go to sleep
> as he is passing the cupboard
> a single drawer opens
Also this happened to me recently
> laying in bed
> trying to sleep
> I usually take around 30 mins to fall asleep
> as I'm lulling myself to sleep I hear and feel as if someone drew breath an inch from my face
> open eyes immediatly
> start feeling cold
> tell the ghost to fuck off
> ditch the idea of sleep
Also he likes to relocate my slippers all over the house.
>>
>>19451824
I don't know if this counts as paranormal, but here it goes.

Also posting this before I skim through others based on OP's question.

>Be me
>Dropped out of college for a, couldn't pay
>Going from job to job
>Staying home for a bit
>Used to staying up late
>Would watch a lot of dark side YT
>Sleep deprivation and too much time on internet
>Not to mention weird forums
>burningout.jpg
>Starting having weird dreams
>Having trouble sleeping
>Some nights would have sleep apnea
>Would go out often during day to distract
>Would even go to church
>Helped a little
>Bad nights starting coming again
>Weirdest part
>Before I would try to go to bed
>I would hear screams of women
>As if they are burning in excruciating pain
>FUCK.jpg
>praysilentlyinhead.jpg
>Would pass out
>Goes to bed
>Screams stop
>Everything okay for a bit
>But one particular night
>Hot summer night
>Sleeps with the window
>Everything 'kay
>Goes to bed
>Late night
>Sleep apnea
>Dark looming presence
>Weird Dream
>Dreams about looking at me sleep
>And how I wake up to look out my window
>For something I heard
>Can't wake up
>Sleep apnea and I could faintly hear something actually outside
>Hears whistle
>Almost like a owner whistling for a dog
>swearIheardthat.jpg
>Wakes up later that night
>4:30AM
>sweaty.jpg
>Gets water
>superexhausted.jpg
>Goes back to bed
>>
>>19464014
I mean, not normal but no not paranormal either. Go look it up and maybe see a doc?
>>
File: 15031971436175_1.jpg (16KB, 401x547px) Image search: [Google]
15031971436175_1.jpg
16KB, 401x547px
>>
>>19464419
Been googling for awhile now anon. And thank you. Now i can explian this to my wife without sounding crazy as shit. Ss and hh, i'll be dambed.
>>
>be me, 5-6ish.
>head into small mom & pop shop I've never been in before.
>trinkets and objects everywhere.
>don't really think too much because I know I wasnt getting shit, was there for a family friend of my mom's gift.
>old guy running the whole shebang.
>friendly face, wrinkly, white hair, warm.
>takes one look at my sister and I standing just behind my mom at the counter.
>"Oh, I have something special for you two."
>proceeds to head into attic via. a small ladder behind him.
>comes back down with a glow-in-the-dark Casper the Friendly Ghost puppet and a Betty Boop doll.
>hands the first to me, the second to my sister.
>never seen this man before in my life, confirmed with mom years later she had never visted before nor had ever spoken with him.
>nothing like these in his shop, unpackaged.
>i fucking LOVED Casper the Friendly Ghost.
>my sister LOVED Betty Boop.
>we're both dumbfounded.
>the guy smiles and laughs, he says he knew we would like them.
>ring up our stuff and gtfo.
>still come across that puppet sometimes.
>still don't know how that man knew.
>shop completely disappeared afterwards, never saw that place again.
>>
This happened a long time ago when I was 12
I'm also not that great of a story teller either
> Be me.
> Relatively chill kid
> In my room I had a large window which was in full view of my bed.
> Since we were poor as hell the window was broken and it wouldn't close. Late at night I would always hear rustling in the bushes
>Shitmypants.webm
>One day get tired of it and check out the area of the window.
> To get to my window you either have to access the gate or go in the backyard and circle around the house.
Now this area behind my house is filled with trees and bushes and we never cut it.
> When I get there all the bushes and trees are gone and on the ground i find pictures of me and my family and a knife.
> I just stood there paralized I had never felt like I was in real danger untill that moment.
> Someone had literally been watching me sleep.
If you guys want me to cont I can. I can also post the pics I have along with timestamps
>>
>>19464596
Dumb question that you may not remember the answer to: did you two wear any merchandise from your respective character? He might have noticed that, remembered the toys, and given them to you. And shops like that open and close all the time, I know a storefront in my town that changes all the time; it's been three or four restaurants, a toy store, and an antique shop.
>>
>>19451824
>one fine day with a woof and pur
>a baby was born, and it cause a little stir
>no blue bunny no three eyed frog
>just a little feline k9 little catdog
>catdog
>alone in the world with a little catdog
>out on the road or back in town
>all kind of critter work in catdog town
>gotta ride the bubble gotta try to get along
>gotta walk together gotta sing this song
>catdog
>catdog
>catdog
>catdog
>alone in the world with a little catdog.
>>
Hey goys. I'm the one who posted the window stalker.
I had some scary ass dreams but this one takes the cake. This Dream was where I learned how to play dead.
>Be me, sleeping.
> Wake up in a factory.
> Lots of large machinery around me. No one's there.
> Start to explore the factory
> The next room I see a man with a knife looking at me.
> He was wearing a mask that was broken and beneath it I could see not skin, but just flesh. It's like the mask was his skin.
> I started running.
> I could hear him chasing me and I knew I would die.
> I try to shake him off with turns and eventually I lose him.
> Now I'm frantically trying to escape and I'm freaking out.
> I had no idea where I was. The factory somehow had multiple floors.
> I saw butchered pigs and big machinery.
> Even as I type this now I remember new things.
> Whenever I got scared the room changed.
> The pig room changed into humans with horrible facial expressions. And the big machinery turning into torture machines.
> Since childhood I repressed a lot of these memories but now in bringing them up again and I can still remember the fear I felt.
> The worst thing of all happened. And I heard the man approach. There was nowhere to hide so I did the only thing I could do.
> I laid down. And waited for him to kill me.
> But a miracle happened. He just walked over me. >When I stood back up I could see his back.
He was covered in a robe and carried a sort of are that was long and it touches the ground.
> Then I woke up.
>>
>>19464645
Nah, school uniforms.
>>
>>19464640
Yes, pics. Do that.
>>
>>19464736
Alright when I get home but it's night where I am so it's gonna be hard to see.
>>
>>19464640
>>19464753
Also I wanna hear more of the story if it isn't dumb&gay
>>
File: IMG_20170819_211452.jpg (112KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_211452.jpg
112KB, 1080x1920px
>>19464716
Help it's back I don't know gwo but someone please glehp me
>>
a few months ago i had way too much taco bell and sharted pretty hard, like it was wet and squishy, but when i waddled into the bathroom to check i was completely dry, i even felt dry after too
>>
>>19457407
yeah but i have premonitory dreams a few times each month or week
>>
>>19464823
>19464823
Anon, you know our policy on timestamps
>>
>>19452114
You have a detailed fantasy life, kid.
>>
>>19451824
>>19451857
I suppose one before I go to sleep will suffice.
>Early childhood
>Family so poor everybody sleeps in the same bedroom on the same bed
>Can't sleep, stare at ceiling waiting for sleepiness to take over naturally
>Start drifting to sleep, but have a really unsettling dream
>A huge swarm of insects keep piling up on me, eating up my hands and legs to the bone yet I feel no pain and can't wake up
>One of the insects dives into my face, waking me up in a cold sweat
>Feel something heavy on me, it's not my dad's arm though
>Look down
>Some kind of creature that looks like a black grasshopper with glowing green eyes is on my chest has been watching me sleep this whole time
>Panic and start flailing about all over the bed, waking up everybody else
>The grasshopper is nowhere to be found and I never see it ever again
And I've been scared shitless by any bugs larger than a housefly ever since.
>>
>>19453247
the spirit of Zvonko Bogdan made it possible bro
>>
>>19465384
This is known as a half-dream. You probably had an actual grasshopper land on you in your sleep and your primitive cerebrum tried to wake you from your dream state by making it seem much larger than it really was.

Other examples people often have is having a dream of flying extremely fast across a city or other landscape then waking up having fallen out of bed. Dreams can twist your perception of time just as much as they distort the size of objects or beings in your room.
>>
>probably 10 or 12 years old
>just me and the mom in the house at the time
>taking a shower because my ass is dirty
>mom downstairs baking for some fuckin' thing
>get out of shower, mirror is fogged
>looks like someone wrote "pie" in the fog on the mirror
>except nobody really could have come in the bathroom because I lock that shit
>looks fresh as fuck
>also it actually says "die"
>try and laugh it off because have no plausible explanation for why that would be written in my locked bathroom
>wind up having a breakdown staring at my closet because I'm too scared to open it and get clothes out

My mom tried to play it off and it came back around that *supposedly* my little brother had written that on the mirror earlier in the day and I just saw a refogged remnant, but the fucking words were too fresh for that. I'm still spooped more than a decade later.
>>
>>19452748
Instax Fuji printer can prints pictures from a phone, for example, into the small Polaroid films. I use to sell them
>>
This was probably about 4 years ago. My uncle and cat had just died a couple of days before.
>Wake up at about 5 am
>Have perfect view of brother's bedroom door from where I'm lying. It's wide open
>Get a really creepy feeling. Unsettling
>Suddenly door slams shut
>Freak the fuck out
>Wake up my brother and ask him if he just closed his door (sometimes he sleep talks so maybe he also sleep walks)
>He says no and clearly had been solidly asleep
>I tell him his door just slammed shut. Have no idea how it didn't wake him up
>He freaks the fuck out and GTFOs to sleep with mom
>We tell her what happened
>He gets on the trundle bed that sits on the floor
>I go back to my room to sleep
>Hears a scream/shout from my brother
>I rush back
>Dog had jumped on him from the top bed scaring the shit out of him
>We all laugh
>Goes back to sleep

Still don't know what that was and hadn't had any issues since. Until my mom thought it was funny to hide behind his door one day and slam it in his face as he was going back into his room. I've never seen the kid more scared in my life. Good stuff.
>>
>frequently see simulation engineers coming and switching simulation assets
>lived in a separate parallel reality of skinwalkers for several months
>was visited by otherworldly being in freshman year of high school

what do you want to learn about
>>
>>19465829
You should laugh about the fact that this fuckin ghost couldn't even write "die" properly if it looked like pie
>>
>>19464700
>>
>>19464014
Look it up on wikipedia. I'm sure they could treat if it was really bad but if it's a few times a year, probably not. I had a friend who got them every 1-2 months, but his was a pulsing amoeba blob in the corner. It was just a thing that happened, worse than a nightmare but no big deal.

You will be fine. Just look it up, they're very common in kids but plenty of people never outgrow them.
>>
>>19454525
it was a woodpecker, very common where i live
>>
So this is a story my mom told me that her grandpa told her happened to him. So my great-grandpa was walking home from a mill that he worked at, and it was late at night, he was walking alone and ran to a dog that looked like a german shepard but it had a human face, and apparently it spoke to him, no idea what it said though. So my great-grandpa noped the fuck out of there and ran the rest of the way home. No idea whether to believe it or not but he wasnt the kinda person who would lie.
>>
>>19455763
leave an offering on your porch, food or something
>>
I met a middle aged truck driver one night while stuck at a travel center. Got to talking to him as he was the most normal person there. He had a horrible cough. Brown hair, old rush t-shirt, kept saying that he couldn't decide if Journey or the Eagles was the best band of his generation.

At the end of the evening before I went to bed he grabbed my arm and said that he needed to be free to breathe and that I should just hear him out. He told me to move across the country and stop driving. Said I'd understand why someday.

Thought nothing of it. A few years later I'm at a club talking to a nice girl after graduating college. I'd listened to the guy in a weird way because the only college I got accepted to was exactly where he said to move. The girl and I end up dating and the first time we got intimate I noticed a tattoo under her left breast. Oddly placed. Said Free to breathe.

I got creeped out. Ended up telling her about my encounter that night. She shows me a picture of her father. Yeah, that's him. He had passed away 3 months before my night stuck at a TA. Her tattoo was right where they'd first found the malignant lung cancer. We've been married for 3 years now and have a daughter on the way.
>>
>>19451928
Oh shit it's that factory. I remember graduating from that High School back in 2012, I'm thinking about checking out that place with some friends.
>>
>>19451857
My friend got taken and replaced by the goat man. But maybe it was just the acid that got to him.
>>
File: 5678.png (11KB, 918x402px) Image search: [Google]
5678.png
11KB, 918x402px
>>19451824
I found these weird prints once outside my house and to this day have never had them explained.
>>
>>19452059
Those damn immigrant demons need to speak OUR language if they want to live in OUR bodies
>>
>>19452584
I ordered a cheeseburger grinder with American cheese. Got mozzarella instead. Fucking Italian sandwich demons
>>
File: 1491813345025.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491813345025.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>19452664
Tfw Sean Connery tries to rape your sister
>>
>>19452689
>When you channel the ghost of Albert Einstein
>>
>>19452695
You can generally believe it's an escaped convict trying to get away. He walked slow so anyone in the house wouldn't hear. No one else around for miles so he went that way thinking it was the best way to avoid getting caught. Shit you should hope it's a samsqanch or weredonkey or whatever because johhny mcstabbin would have raped and murdered you
>>
>>19466394
Italians Aren't real Herr
>>
>>19455803
Should have stopped her. It's common for old folks with dementia to wander off and die in the woods or under a bridge when they get super mega lost. She was probably the little old granny from down the street that happened to get out on day.
>>
>>19456200
Summon a bigger badder spoop to deal with it. You know like you have a raccoon in your house you get a grizzy bear to take care of it. I mean now you have a grizzly bear but that's pretty fucking cool to have a rogue bear in your house instead of common vermin. Summon Satan to deal with the fae then you can brag that you're roomies with the Lord of darkness. Take selfies and go to didney work. You like pepperoni pizza but he likes pinapple because he's the devil. He never flushes and steals your sodas. Eats all the ice cream and leaves the empty box in the freezer. Hasn't paid rent in 3 months and won't stop watching Luke cage on netflix
>>
>>19456299
No don't do this eat the faries soul......or eat her out. Maybe shes just horny and needs a good fuck. Now's the Time to live out your Tinkerbell fantasy anon don't pass this up
>>
>>19466222
Nice trips and that's a wild story.
>>
>>19456316
Like I give a shit about how da bitch feels. It may be supernatural but she still just a ho
>>
>>19466492
are you a Son of Adam?
>>
>>19456359
Shove pastry up pooper
>>
angels, magic, synchronicity, satan, demons, faeries, miracles, aliens, other weird shit... that's a whole lot of stories right there. i mean, im literally becoming a female right now, growing a vagina and everything
>>
>>19456378
>erection expands
>dong is long
>fairy enters
>climbs in pee hole
>dick becomes portal to the spirit realm
>all the fae dance
>your body is ready
>moms spaghetti
>>
>>19456402
>Implying any of this is real
>>
>be me
>be 7
>be living in nowhere like literally it's not sub urban it's also not sub rural. the roads there wasn't even concrete it's just a brown road leading up to another fucking places
>woke up at 3
>climb the house open windows
>...
>see 50 people outside wearing white marching like crazy fucking people (its not KKK)
>ohshit.jpeg no it wasn't ohshit.jpeg i was a dumb kid i didn't know its something paranormal
>the next morning told my mom
>she cried because that was sscary as fuck
>>
This just happened to me last month. Not the spookiest thing that has happened to me, but confirms that I can still see/sense.

Went to Flagstaff with husband on a weekend trip. Register at hotel, tired and hungry af. The room is nice, fell asleep as soon as I laid down. Nothing happens. Woke up at night, still hungry af cuz preggo and hunger is there all day. We went to get some pizza and came back to the hotel. Still, everything feels ok. Took a shower and laid down to sleep again. Woke up at around 2 to pee. Ohshit.jpg I don't see anything but the room feels strange, makes me look around while walking to the toilet. After, tried to calm down drinking water and notice that we're out of water bottles. Turns out husband was awake and offers to get our pack of water bottles from truck, seems insistent. He leaves and I lay down on bed. Still with that weird but known feeling. Feels like Predator and scans the entire room. Nothing. Get chills on my back and as I turn to see, clearly see faint dark shadow move quickly towards door. Ohfuck.jpg
Few seconds later, husband comes in. I act normally, drink water and prepare to go back to sleep again. Husband turns off lights and hugs me tightly. Feel him turning, at some moment turning quickly and staying still but in a way that it's not normal, like he's forcing himself. Ask him what's wrong. He says doesn't want to scare me but I insist, half expecting what he's going to say. Turns out, he had been seeing a dark shadow walking back and forth in the room for hours, sometimes with it stopping at the foot of the bed just standing there. But now he couldn't see it anymore and that was what had him restless. Feeling relieved that I wasn't imagining things, finally told him that I had seen it too, but leaving the room and that was probably the reason he couldn't see it anymore.
Afterwards, slept through the night peacefully. We're planning on staying there again, if we're lucky to get that same room again.
>>
>>19466731
Sorry, on phone and don't know how to greentext
>>
>>19466735
Number button + caps button the > should be where the period was
>>
>>19451928
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/06/04/business/converting-a-run-down-yonkers-power-plant-into-an-arts-complex.html
>>
>>19452569
Not really because they're all devils. They all follow Satan as their master so in a sense they are him/connected. all demons are the same its just that Satan was the evilmind behind the event when he dragged angels to fall with him
>>
>>19454592
Fuck Off
>>
>>19451824
>living in florida back in elementary school
>home alone because parents are working and sister is at a friends house
>watching cartoons and messing around with a chess set without a care in the world
>hear knocking at the front door
>a bit wary because i didnt see anyone there so i open the door and check outside in case someone is still there
>nothing
>go back to watching cartoons
>shortly after hear a demonic laugh come from my sisters room
>bolt out the patio door a few feet away from me
>waiting outside until my sister gets dropped off
>try to explain to my sisters friends mom why i'm outside but doesnt believe me
>reluctantly go back inside with sister and wait in parents room until she comes home

i was scared out of my mind when this happened but i'm sure my sister was more terrified than me when i said that laugh came from her room.
>>
I was haunted. By haunted I mean I was visited by some kind of entity.
>>
File: 1486875306585.gif (485KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486875306585.gif
485KB, 300x225px
>Be 17
>Playing DayZ
>Get ganged by two guys
>Kill them both
>Laugh and tell my friend on Skype I won
>Hear someone say "Shhh" as though they were right next to me irl
>I shut up
>Hear footsteps behind me
>Turn around and kill a 3rd guy sneaking up on me
Mfw a ghost saved my life in DayZ
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>19451824
>ask my parents which daycare they sent me to as a child
>they say I was never in a daycare
>I describe the daycare in detail, the yard and inside the building
>they start giving me the weirdest fucking looks
>mom looks scared
>dad has an evil grin
>continue to deny that I was ever in a daycare
>later, GF is driving me out to a music festival
>I'm looking out the window
>we drive past the daycare
>mfw
>>
>>19456200
Fuck it
>>
>>19466470
underrated
>>
>>19469656

I think you got a ghost in your house that likes /vg/, but lacking a corporeal body, can't actually play. So he watches you when you play.

I had a friend (non-ghost) like this. Was good with boardgames but not great at computer games, liked to come over and watch and advise me.

Sounds like a pretty cool spectral spectator.
>>
>>19458349
A 4th story.... Of a church? What the fuck are you on about
>>
File: 2015-04-15_18.48.14.jpg (198KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-15_18.48.14.jpg
198KB, 1200x1600px
>>19452664
i have bad digestion nightmares after i eat that gorton's garbage too.
>>
kinda drinking atm so grammer and spelling gone
>live in FL
>about 2 weeks ago
>walking to unlces house to get ice *we own a good size peice of land
>walking past driveway hear semi louad but low rumbling grawl comming from one side of the van
>shine light thinking oh shit a big ass dog
>notting oh okay
>walk about to RV as i do see my dog in my yard staring at somthing behend me not bark but backing away under the RV
>should point out i have a cooler for the ice a lazrlight idk what the brand name is but its the big ass flood light that can catch things on fire when on max and blind the fuck out of you and a hand gun b/c there things out here in FL that can fuck you up thats not spooky
>anyways see my dog doing this get really bad feeling its been windy most the week so its hard to hear anything
>as i get closer to my gate i get ready to turn around to confront whatever is behend me *at this point im thinking like fucking black bear or panter
>so i drop my cooler with ice hit the high on my flashlight and handle my gun and turn around in like 4 sec too see somthing in the fucking woods
>at 1st on 4 legs and im thinking fuck bear bear this thing is big sholders up cheast walking on all 4 trying to go deeper into the woods/bush
>its staying really low so im kinda happy thinking its scare of me so i get my cooler and walk back to my gate keep my eye on this thing as it just stay far out but keeps close idk what to call that stalking?
>about to go into my RV with my dog and i take one finel look the woods from my RV at the closest point is maybe 40-50 feet and i kinda feel safe so i stare at it
>mfw i click the buttens on the flashlight and it goes to low *it has 3 settings on it low med high*
>this thing stands up atleast idk like 8-9 fucking feet i nope inside my RV all the windows coverd and wishing i had a bigger gun
>anyways get insde and for the rest of the night feel my RV moving like somthing is pushing into it and sound breanchs falling on it
>>
>>19470653
sorry for shit greentext 1st time i wanted to post about it before but kinda scare to even think about it feel like i get watch at night

but that was the wrost spooky thing tho other less spooky things has happen

hope i dont end up dead welp
>>
>>19457271
Fucking mud boy.
>>
>>19452881
i just imagined being milkshake dying all alone in the dark in a cage with nobody to comfort me. now i'm crying.
>>
File: 1499829197381.png (393KB, 325x499px) Image search: [Google]
1499829197381.png
393KB, 325x499px
>>19470666
>hope i dont end up dead welp
the last 3 digits of your post arent very comforting in that regard. i suggest you pray to jesus my man.
>>
>>19462053
>amerifat calls people out on nigger infestations
>>
File: 1470744090240.png (258KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
1470744090240.png
258KB, 830x949px
>>19470721
ah fuck just seen well it was fun 1st greentext story and now im dead

but really i have gone as far as putting wood up on all my windows and told people it was for hurrciane season and have few more guns and that are alot bigger then what i had i have no idea what it was but it was on all 4 legs then it was standing atleast 8 feet tall can anyone help me out i dont think i smelt anything but whatever it was fuck with me for the rest of the night
>>
>>19452732
C2c?
>>
>>19465968
parallel reality of skinwalkers
>>
>>19470746
Is it bothering you every night?
>>
>>19470907
no just that night was tho i have got feelings like im being watch some night and my dog does not really like comming outside at night anymore and maybe once in a while he will jump on the dashboard of the RV near the driver set behend the curtens the only place i dont have it wooded up and whimper and low grawl but i hope its just a cat or somthing

tho i did fine a dead bird at my front door like 2 days ago kek
>>
>>19453215
>now that's very crude language coming from a mud man as young as you
>mud man
What the hell does that mean?
>>
>>19452664
>You have been visited by Burt Dow. Friendly whales and seagulls will come to you, but only if you explain what you would do with a drunken sailor.
>>
>>19452689
Einstein is trying to teach you how to build an atom bomb, my dude. Go with it.
>>
>>19452689
Einstein kept working after he died, and now intends to use you as a vessel to dictate his next book. Have fun with that.
>>
>>19471133
Shave his balls with a rusty razor early in the morning
>>
>be me
>5 sleeping on the couch
>around 2-3pm
>mom sleeping upstairs
>wake up to the news intro music
>baka das woke me up
>get up, the tv is off, the radio is off, no other tv in the house
>neighbours are on holiday, no way it came from outside
>ask mom she says she heard it too, thought it was me but ignored it afterwards
>go back to sleep, 5, i had more important things to do
>forget about it completely, didn't mention it in dinner
>go to sleep around 23:00
>wake up. It's bright outside but not bright enough
>look out the window and see a blue cloud just outside it
>turns into red and then into fire orange
>hear scream, my parents are asleep so not any of them, sounded like a little girl.
>i join and scream too
>remember that as if it was today
>>
>>19471656
BTW i live in Albania, in a small town where lots of weird shit happened during communism
>>
>>19452229
What years, branch+unit?
>>
>>19453569

I never had any hauntings or Paranormal shit but i sleep walked while aware of it once before. I was walking around up stairs and don't remember how i got there (i slept downstairs when i lived with my parents) when my dad came out to direct me back to my bed i was saying nonsense that i couldn't control (dont remember what exactly)
>>
>>19456221
>Laughing at the misfortune of Amerifags and other nationalities
>realise this guy if from Ireland too.
>Fuck

You are about to get you ass dragged off and butt fucked at Tara
>>
>>19456438
Not same Op, the other dude said she was the size of a cat
>>
>>19451928

Tl:dr this poster is a faggot who's afraid of the dark

On the plus side doesn't seem completely schizophrenic

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>19451824
This will be the most retarded and gay post on this thread;
Nonetheless:
>be me lying in bed at night
>get hungry so decide to grap some chocolate crepe I have in a school bag in my room
>walk there blind and bare foot
>get a damn splinter in my left foot
>feels like a big one
>decide to stand on one leg until I grab my crepe and then remove the splinter
>grab my crepe
>start manually checking my foot before I go and take it off
> no splinter.jpg
>turn the lights on, scrutinize foot like a maniac monkey
>can still feel the uneasyness of the piece of wood that burst my skin open
>no fucking splinter.jpg

The only paranormal shit that ever happened to me.
>>
>>19464823
You alright fay anon?
>>
File: 1499630753711.jpg (38KB, 485x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499630753711.jpg
38KB, 485x347px
>>19472807
I was expecting a bad story, and you still succeeded in disappointing me anon.
>>
>>19451857
>for a bunch of people who are interested in the paranormal none of you actually experienced it
welcome to /x/
>>
>>19454053
fuck, I choked on my drink
>>
>>19472906
That's what I do good sir
Also I have an actual spooky story which happened to my super pragmatic/down to earth/godless father.

It was when he was in his 20's, having some kind of a roadtrip with his m8s in the middle of a (really) desolated part of the French countryside.
It was at night, and he was driving this kind of Wolkswagen van where 3-4 people can sit next to the conductor.
It was by night, the road was absolutely not lightened, in the middle of nowhere as I said.
He was about to take a roundabout when him and his folks sitting in the front saw a freacking ghostly white woman standing next to the road.
Except that the bitch, according to what he told me, was over 30feet tall, towering at the height of the surrounding trees.

They looked at it completely baffled, passed her, and when the chock induced transe stopped, decided to go back and check wtf had happened. Bitch had obviously vanished.

He told me that he could distinguish her features, dress, hair etc,
And that she was over 9 bloody meters tall.
>>
>>19451857
Hey, I've experienced it. Just seen some UFOs and the "spirit orbs", nothing much to tell other than that, fairly mundane shit.
>>
File: solitude house.jpg (3MB, 2784x1848px) Image search: [Google]
solitude house.jpg
3MB, 2784x1848px
>>19451824
Used to volunteer work at this really old house in my hometown called the Solitude House (pic related), built in 1725.
>Basement always locked, no one is allowed to go down there except one or two of the older workers
>Was never explained why exactly
>Once pipes burst in the cellar so they had to repair them
>find old as fuck Ouija board in the rafters of the basement
>completely clean, no cobwebs, despite everything down their being absolutely coated in years of cobwebs and dust with no footprints, all doors padlocked and barred
>go there with my mom a lot at night to move museum displays, prep for events, etc
>even during summer, wandering columns of cold air would drift around the house
>small slave cabin in back yard, also barred and locked
>opened for first time in years, pile of oyster shells stacked perfectly in the middle of the dirt floor with no dust on them
>always feel like I'm being watched when I'm in or around the house
>there is an old sundial in the side yard visible from the road, connected to house by thin brick pass
>sometimes see lights and figures along the sundial path at night when driving by
Probably ghosts and stuff. I like to think they were watching us take care of the place.
>>
>>19451824
A couple days ago when I went running, some streetlights went out as I passed them.
>>
Fay anon, if you come back be sure to update us on the situation. Make a new thread if necessary.
>>
>>19451824
There are so many it'd take me a year to type it all up
>>
>>19475675
You should start today
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.