[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know what this symbol is used for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 3circ.png (52KB, 822x2014px) Image search: [Google]
3circ.png
52KB, 822x2014px
Does anyone here know what this symbol is used for?
>>
>>19451764
Yeah. It's called a circle. It's used for all kinds of stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle
>>
Yeah. It's called a ring sizer. It's used for sizing your ring to your finger width.
>>
File: IMG_2200.png (630KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.png
630KB, 640x960px
>>19451764
>>19451764
OP I have some disheartening (and potentially the most red-pilling of all time) news to share: what you have stumbled upon is actually an extremely rare, ancient frost-man-snow sigil.

Basically...
>>19451770
and
>>19451775
are incorrect. Are you aware of the phenomenon of saying an otherworldly entities name in reverse in order to summon said entity?
Well this is strikingly similar.
Drawing the snowman upside down was actually one of the first occult symbols ever created/discovered and utilized by humans. When the circles are completed with unbroken lines and perfect proportions, and the proper dance/spell incantation is used, frosty the snowman actually materializes for a short while and will grant you 3 peepee touches for your devotion.

>Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>19451764
symbols are you used for whatever you want, if you see a symbol and don't assign your own original internal meaning to it then it will use your will to achieve the person who made its will.
>>
>>19451764
It's a nugget train.
>>
>>19451764
so for me all things in three represent the holy trinity
>>
Its for when a character is thinking something but not actually saying it
>>
File: 002B-500x500.png (2KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
002B-500x500.png
2KB, 500x500px
anyone know what this wack shit is
>>
>>19451957
A Jesus
>>
>>19451764
Anal beads
>>
>>19451957
That's the mark of Heedjitef, the greatest of the eidolons of Tartarus' Tartarus.
>>
File: full.png (17KB, 414x1024px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
17KB, 414x1024px
what about this shit?
>>
>>19452117
That's your bathroom floor when you forget to wipe.
>>
>>19451930
quality post 7.3/10
>>
>>19451764
Powerpoint presentations at the fuckin office!
>>
File: hehe.jpg (98KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
98KB, 960x955px
That's the mark of Posi Atoggaf. Don't fuck around with that shit
>>
If you add another circle you nuke New Jersey.
>>
>>19451957
In nethack, it's either a door or a book.
>>
>>19451764
Yeah. It's a circle. Used to represent...round stuff graphically.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.