[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precognitive Abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 02-moon-facts-graveyard.jpg (147KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
02-moon-facts-graveyard.jpg
147KB, 2400x1600px
Does anyone have these? I'm not sure if I have a true psychic ability (especially since I'm skeptical about psychic phemonena in the first place) or if I experience common sense intuition.

Is there a difference? What are your experiences? How did you discover these gifts if you have them? How can I tap into this power supposedly everyone has and make it either stronger or present? Is it worth making stronger?

My experiences are very minor. I don't even call it "Precognitive" I just call it my "Spidey sense" because most of the time it is nothing more than a feeling or sensation.

Like I remember tasting something randomly in my mouth that I''d never tasted before. The next day when I went to dinner with my boyfriend, something I ate there had that exact flavor.

I also feel random bits of anxiety or this feeling of "something bad is gonna happen" right before something unpleasent happens. But I do just worry a lot inherently.

I knew when my boyfriend was going to be evicted, too. But, that could have been just common sense given the situation. I'm still mad at myself that I didn't tell him when I had the feeling though.

ANyone else felt anything similar or moreso? What resources are good for looking into this sort of thing?
>>
File: 1502622526918.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502622526918.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
>>19451606
I thought I was special and had these "abilities" but all it is you're just reallly good at guessing what will happen based on the trend you currently see. That's why my preminitions are never visions it's always me saying something based on past events and that particular thing happening.
>>
>>19451753
Yeah, I kinda get that vibe myself. Especially since it's never anything specific or "big" that I "predict"
>>
>>19451606
I can expand my consciousness and then manifest ideas into it and let me higher self form those ideas into reality over the course of a month or a year. All thanks to Hemisync.
>>
>>19452530
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>19452610
A full in depth evaluation would take a really long time, so all I can do is the simplified version.

Reality is basically holograms made with energy. The right side of our brain picks up on these holograms and gives them to the left side. The left side interprets them into things we can understand. By using hemisync you are able to raise the activity of the right side of your brain and lower the lefts sides activity. This causes various stages of altered consciousness depending on how deep you meditate. In Focus 12 (your body is sounds asleep and your consciousness is expanded) I can use my will to picture my future and then cast that idea out into my expanded consciousness, where my high self (expanded subconscious) will break my idea down into energy holograms and basically make reality bend to match my idea. Of course this all depends on the intensity of the idea and the amount of energy i have to use. I can't wish for the world to explode in a month, but I can wish to meet a new love interest and it will work. I've done this about 12 times now and it has been successful every time.

Im gonna go find the link that explains everything in detail, the CIA did a report on all this a while back and confirmed its validity.
>>
>>19452652
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjzgJuXzt3VAhUKRyYKHV-8C5QQFggyMAE&usg=AFQjCNES1XCORJL8fYcOrVuDJSiupF8MqA

Here's the link.
>>
>>19451606
They're more common than you think OP. I get the little premonitions too, but the first instances where actually dreams, where scenes played out that were to happen exactly as I dreamed, about a week later.

The more you get in touch with your subconscious the more it happens, and it gets to the point where you can get answers about things you want to know.

Mediation helps, so does picking up a form of divination. It opens a path for you and your subconscious (or higher self) to communicate in an a question/answer format.

Also hemisync anon may be onto something but I'm skeptical, I'll have to look into it myself.
>>
I had an extremely vivid dream the other night that my car was broken into, and a specific item (a random tool) was stolen out of it with all my other stuff left behind. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had. I distinctly remember walking up to the door with my key ready, but instead finding it slightly ajar already. I remember pulling the door open and seeing my driver's seat had been moved. I remember noticing that some of my belongings were moved, and another was missing all together.

Later that morning those exact events unfolded. It was like experiencing extreme deja vu. The only explanation I can think of is that I must have heard the thieves in my sleep... but idk. My bedroom isn't very close to my driveway and I normally can't hear things there. Plus they left behind all my expensive electronics and shit and only took the tool from my dream. How could I know that?
>>
>>19452652
>I decide to meet a love interest
>And I do
So you have learned how to set goals and follow through on them. Wow, so impressive.
>>
>>19451606
How do you
What do you
You you you

Look, his glasses fit differently because his nose is different.
Your monocle fits your eye to its fashion, you will find that you as the individual have to ultimately for the core important things figure yourself out!
>>
File: King of Clubs..jpg (44KB, 199x320px) Image search: [Google]
King of Clubs..jpg
44KB, 199x320px
Entirely possible that it's just good guesswork or something not supernatural in the slightest.

I'm a blackjack player. I get this little voice in my head that tells me when or when not to gamble.
I can sense when I or the dealer will get blackjack.
I've been wrong before and I've lost money of course but, a handful of times I sensed I would win 5 hands in a row at this table and I did.

The king of clubs is my omen of fortune. Like my calling card.
>>
>>19453307
That's confirmation bias.

You only really pay attention to the times you hear that voice and then win.
>>
>>19453202
Its ok you're not ready yet. One day you will be.
>>
>>19454114
I learned how to set goals and follow through on them years ago.

It's cool that you're only just finding out how to do this now, but it's not paranormal.
>>
>>19454307
Obviously you are having trouble gripping the concept, I am not doing anything. The events are being lined up for me.
>>
>>19455929
How about you walk us through then. Just give us one example of where you have wished to meet a new love interest, and then everything has been lined up for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.