[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider Source info coming, pay attention: I have information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: Toba Eruption.jpg (76KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
Toba Eruption.jpg
76KB, 1019x768px
Insider Source info coming, pay attention:

I have information from a source I trust within the military. The drills coming up are related to Planet X, aka Nibiru. For those that do not know, this is a small system exists within our Solar System. It contains a Brown Dwarf Star and a planet that is known to be roughly 3 to 6 times the size of our Earth. It has been know to exist for a long time, it has been tracked regularly for a while, and we know that it is entering the part of its orbit that will bring it into our portion of the solar system. PAY ATTENTION, THIS PART IS KEY: The upcoming drills are related to the impact Planet X will have on our Sun, specifically the increased flares. The first major part of this event will be widespread power outages. All of us must, must, must have access to potable water and stored foods, along with guns to defend your property. Once the power goes out, you are on your own. The police will not save you from looters, and the first thing people will do is gather resources from wherever they can once the stores are out of food, that includes your house.

I don't want to break down everything that is going to happen once the planet gets within geomagnetic range of Earth, because no one really knows, but we could see cataclysmic geological activity, which means volcanic ranges going off, major Earthquakes, and Tsunamis. You DO NOT want to be anywhere near the coast as Planet X appears in the sky. The Elites are (100% confirmed) to be moving into cities within the mountains, think the Ozarks, New Zealand Mountain ranges, Appalachian mountains, or inner Montana along with various other places around the world. I would advise you all to look into this.

Planet X could have been the reason for the Global Flood, it could have been the reason we saw Super-Volcanic Eruptions in the past, including the Toba Eruption which brought us to the brink of extinction. You've been warned. Prepare now or parish.
>>
>>19451380
FUCK YOU DADDY.
I CUM LOTS.
>>
File: 1988768-178494-1280.jpg (1023KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1988768-178494-1280.jpg
1023KB, 1280x960px
>>19451380
Perish.
>>
File: grass_is_like_carpet.jpg (39KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
grass_is_like_carpet.jpg
39KB, 502x432px
this shit again?
>>
>>19451380
I REALLY hope this is a larp. But just in case where do I acquire a gun?
>>
>>19451380
Right on, right on, another confirmation
>>
Gimme evidence. Any evidence. Of anything.
>>
>>19451380
why do people keep claiming nibiru is near but wwhen the time comes nothing happens? Astronomy is a well established science and every other celestial event can be mapped and predicted reliably, why is nibiru the only thing people fuck up consistently? I have military connections to but that doesnt make them any less prone to lying and craziness. Appeal to authority is a fallacy.
>>
>>19451445
shill

this is a fear mongering thread
>>
Wait, so you're telling me that there are still people in 2017 that think a planet is going to orbit near Earth from out of nowhere and kill us all?

Nigga, a planet "three to six times the size of Earth would start causing so much chaos as it approaches that literally no one would not see it coming, it would be the biggest story ever, people would be losing their god damn minds. Now, don't get me wrong, there most likely is a Planet X, and it might be exactly as you say, however, I don't think we'll see it make this orbit for another 200-300 years, if not more. Certainly we will see it coming, probably well in advance, and hopefully by than we will have the technology to either blow it out of the sky or get off the planet, assuming we don't torch everything in Nuclear fire first or die in some other way.
>>
>>19451380

Does your dad also work at Nintendo?
>>
>>19451475
It's coming to take the lizard people home.
>>
>>19451380

OP, the only tangible element of this LARP is the part about the elites, that is 100% happening, there is enough evidence of that now that no one can deny it. So, do you think the elites are moving into armored complexes to those various places you mentioned because they fear a giant planet appearing to wreck our shit or because they fear things that appear to be happening on Earth like collapse of society from unemployment, poverty, war, etc.? What makes more sense to you based on available information?

I fear the coming days, but not because of fucking Nibiru, I do support your overall message of being prepared though. Now is the time to buy guns, gold, and food.
>>
>>19451444
The corner of 13th and international. Say you are jamal's boi.
>>
>>19451526

Survivalist here, don't buy gold. If shit collapses having food, water, or other usable supplies is far more valuable for trade than gold or silver.
>>
>>19451396
what?
>>
>>19451558

DINDU
>>
RP thread
>>
Sounds exciting.
>>
This at least resonates with other Insider revelations I've seen: specifically the power outage meant to allow certain powers to sweep in as the hero and achieve unchallenged support among survivors. I think the greatest test is not how we prepare for what might come, but exactly who (or which communities) we trust that comes along to dangle lost/new tech before our eyes, expecting us to fall to our knees in worship.
>>
>>19453749

If you have a local survivalist community, I would encourage you to befriend them. Having people around you that you can trust will be invaluable in the coming days.
>>
File: zerg.png (396KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zerg.png
396KB, 400x400px
Share this with /k/. They would probably be happy to help /x/philes prepare for the happening
>>
>>19451380
>Nibiru
Means "the crossing".

According to Sumerian scripture, Nibiru is a portal between our world and the cosmic ocean (heaven).

Nowhere is it described as a place, a world or a planet.

This is just one example of UFOlogists grabbing terms they do not understand and using them to prop up their narrative.
>>
That is the truth. This is really it. Are you ready?
>>
>>19451380
"dont be near the coast"

>elites going to hide on an island
>>
Well I live about 3 miles from the ocean so I guess I'm fucked. I always knew that I'd be one of the people who dies in the apocalypse, as much fun as it would be to cavort about the wasteland a la Mad Max.

I'll pour one out for the future when I see the 100 mile high wave to the east.
>>
>>19451380
Stop taking the bible literally. Begin observing it as the collection of documentation and subjects that is.

It all happens from within you, all the time. Cain, the left, slain Abel, the right.

Moses parts both hemispheres of the brain to lead his people to the Promised (G)land, the pineal gland.
>>
September 23. Fill your bathtubs to the brim before that date.
>>
>>19451380

No evidence to suggest Nibiru exists. Prove me otherwise.
>>
>>19456057
Prove me that you exist.

Shill.
>>
>trusted source
>almost always some random dude on FB or YouTube
Every time
No exception
>>
I've got a time machine. I don't really care.
>>
>>19451380
My dad works at Nintendo! Funny how retards have been claiming Niburu has been coming for so many years now. Where is it, faggot?
>>
This can't happen yet, I'm still trying to play on theed for the Battlefront 2 Beta
>>
File: 1499474987204.png (221KB, 656x703px) Image search: [Google]
1499474987204.png
221KB, 656x703px
>>19451380
>Once the power goes out, you are on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8sd9UgjXLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnQpl-5cca8

If you don't believe that the heat sun from the sun is free, then it's time for you to go outside. The sun is always watching over this planet.
>>
>>19457980
Lmaoo. Firstly, OP was talking about electricity, not the sun. Secondly, the sun is a replacement of the one that went down about 6 years ago. Finally, all will be revealed on the 21st, so just go with the flow
>>
>>19451380
I have an insider informant that tells me all this is just degenerate larping designed to get the idiots buy morr shit for "doomsday".
Also why would the military know ?
What military ?
Autism
>>
>>19458010
>the sun is a replacement of the one that went down about 6 years ago.
wut. i require more info.
>>
Nice pasta OP. Should I bring my tomato plants inside?
>>
File: 6444840.jpg (140KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
6444840.jpg
140KB, 680x960px
>>19458010
Yah, someone should figure out a way to make electricity from the sun. Then, they could power the devices, even if the grid goes down.

They could call them "power plants." :^)

Also, what if you like took the ""fruits"" of the plants body, and put them into your mouth. XD

Wouldn't that just be great? B3
>>
>>19451475
>200-300 years
we would be feeling it allready
>>
>>19458080

I mean there are things invented called solar panels.
>>
Would pic related be possible?

Planet hidden behind the sun, always orbiting behind it so we will never see it
>>
>>19458178
No. At an orbit closer to the Sun, it would be revolving around the Sun faster than the Earth does, therefore we would be able to see it transit our star just like Mercury or Venus. Also, those two planets would be ejected from their orbits by an object of Planet X's mass, if one existed.
>>
>>19458178
This picture violates Kepler's second law.
If Planet X were in that orbit, it would orbit the sun much faster than the Earth, and we would be able to see it for several months each year.
>>
>>19458196
Oops, your response came 20 seconds before mine, my bad. Ninja'd
>>
>>19458202
Ha. I just like to prowl /x/ for mind-boggingly uninformed science-related threads.
>>
>>19458208
Same here! Loads of fun to read, but some of these threads make my eyes roll
>>
>>19451380
I do have a few friends stationed at Fort Lewis and they have all said that they've been training a lot more recently with massive emphasis on MOUT and essentially martial law preparedness. Their mock city training ranges got a big upgrade earlier this year and they've doesn't most of their training time at these ranges. Zeroing weapons and requalifying with them. Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>19458178

No because its gravity would still affect the other planets and the sun and make it indirectly observable.
>>
File: b.png (152KB, 326x543px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
152KB, 326x543px
>>19458140
Yes that is true. If you are unable to locate any plants in the event that the plants are made unavailable due to widespread power outage, as mentioned in the subsequently linked post, then please be informed now, that people who have solar panels are powerful people.

The subsequently linked post is available now, here:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19451380/
>The first major part of this event will be widespread power outages.

In the event that you are unable to locate a powerful person with a solar panel, please be informed now that plants will be more powerful than you. You will be less powerful than plants, as measured by electricity and heat.

Thank you for your time, and for supporting plants on the physical planet, Terra. Please feel free to now ""down below.""
>>
>>19451380
What should I research?
>>
File: xorbit.gif (34KB, 661x278px) Image search: [Google]
xorbit.gif
34KB, 661x278px
>>19458178

This is the orbit
>>
>>19451380
this sounds like it was written by a teenager that based it completely on tv/movies
>>
>>19451380
Wife-spread power outages are easily overcome by generators. Heavy emphasis on EASILY.
>>
>>19451380
Is your source Zachariah Sitchin?
>>
File: enhanced-12182-1393358651-23.jpg (46KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-12182-1393358651-23.jpg
46KB, 624x352px
>>19458893
>2003
>>
>>19458196
>>19458198
You're both correct. However, a Lagrange point exists directly on the line drawn between the Earth and the Sun. It was been observationally disproven that any bodies are trapped there, but theoretically, a difficult to observe body can exist at that point. L3 is incredibly unstable, as any gravitational perturbations would destroy the hidden orbit of the body and expose it to observation.
>>
>>19458893
>Pluto
>>
>>19458893
that feel when your retarded conspiracy has been wrong since 2003
>>
>>19459872
Imagine how embarrassing it would be to explain this to aliens
Not just including some meme irregular exoplanet but also a made up one and pretending it's real
>>
File: Seriously (4).jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously (4).jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>19451380
>is known to be roughly 3 to 6 times the size of our Earth.
Nigga if this collides with us there wont be any scavenging possible
>>
suck my dikc?
>>
>>19460490
bump
>>
I love this "No power=Mass chaos" meme. You haven't actually been in a mass power outage crisis in your life have you? Where I live, there was one winter where we suffered the mother of all ice storms. The entire province was out of power for two fucking months. TWO. FUCKING. MONTHS. You know what happened? We got through. People pulled out generators, the army was dispatched, emergency generators were issued to keep services such as hospital and service stations running as well as stores to allow people to keep buying supplies. after a few weeks, everything was depleted, but, again, help came from other cities.

The mass chaos of the apocalypse is a fucking movie trope. IRL, when people face a common struggle, they help each other. Of course I'm not denying thieves will not use the opportunities and that things will be as quiet and safe as before, but this misantropist mentality of "my neighbor is just waiting for the apocalypse to rob me and eat my wife's flesh." always makes me laugh. Of course we need to stock on potable water and food, but only because, very soon, the only way to have access to comestible water will be through corporastions that will charge you for it.
>>
>>19462336

America's infrastructure is so bad, that a series of major solar storms like what is described above would obliterate our power stations. Power wouldn't be restored in years, not months.
>>
>>19451609

That's what you think, but when comes the time to melt effigies of our great Lord and God Khelmelathel and make great offerings of gold to him, you'll be the one who'll be sorry.
>>
>>19462356
And niggers would chimp out because they live for base instinct satisfied by technology
>>
>>19462356

Generators work on gasoline and Wind power is a thing. It will supply us long enough to figure something out.

>>19462363

Irrelelvant. Just because a scenario is likely to happen doesn't mean it is confirmed to be happening. Be careful with those fallacies.
>>
>>19462336
All power =/= local power outage

Nigga have fun with non functioning generators and military that has lost its chain o command

But yeah I agree, after the initial chaos people will band together and solve shit
Aslong as you aint in a big city where food riots will become issue real quick then you should be fine aslong as you stay smart

Older Cars will probably work but dont count on your starter engine, good thing you can roll pretty much any non automatic car to a start
>>
>>19458911

I hope there's a power outage, so that I can come observe your wife-spread
>>
>>19451380
Is the end near?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.