[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering new a new demon to work with. I recently left the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bael1.gif (5KB, 155x169px) Image search: [Google]
bael1.gif
5KB, 155x169px
Considering new a new demon to work with.

I recently left the one I had been dealing with when I left the ex.

What do you think?

What comes to random mind?

25/f
>>
Summon the almighty titsorgtfo
>>
Choose jesus
>>
>>19451172
You can pretend to summon a demon if it gets you off, but in reality the demon chooses you. They're not like TV channels, you can't just change it when you get tired of one. But hell maybe I'm wrong and you can do whatever the fuck you want with demons.

If that's the case, Bael is a pretty bad-ass choice I'd say. He is the king of the demons, under only Lucifer in the infernal hierarchy. He can offer you wisdom and rules the east.

What comes to random mind for me is Putin lol.
>>
>>19451172
Charles, Prince of Wales?
>>
apophis
>>
traps are gay
>>
>>19451240

Thats what I was thinking.
>>
You know this is a woman since they're humblebragging about ending a relationship on a 'paranormal' board.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (59KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
59KB, 600x500px
I spent many years claiming to work with a spirit. It got me no where. Just thinking and not doing any type of practice within ritual, scrying, or dream magic nets you nothing besides role playing a different personality for three months.
>>
>>19451172
could you give me a description of what you think you are doing on a physical and mataphysical level when working with these demons and what makes you pick the side you did? is there a reason you picked working with demons instead of working with god directly?
>>
>>19451233
this is highly adviseable, god plays the game better than anyone and his son is a very solid connection to choose to be with him.
>>
>>19451172
>picking demon
>leaving demon

Basically solodifies the fact that OP is a delirious transsexual degenerate.

Demons don't come and go like warm donuts. They don't get picked off of a display shelf or a pocked summoning magazine. In fact they are not here to ''work'' with you but to eat away at you slowly but surely.

Anyone who thinks that these fiends are cooperative will face severe misfortune eventually, as that's how these foul apparations conduct business, you pay the toll x10 opposed to the favor which you were granted.

Those who laugh haven't really summoned a demon. Those who have succesfully summoned one are certainly not here to tell a tale about it, and they never will be.
>>
What the fuck does the age and gender have to do with anyyhing, you ignorant slut?
>>
Where do I start researching or reading about demons? Any book suggestions?
>>
File: 40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg (224KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg
224KB, 1024x754px
>>19453481
>Any book suggestions?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.