[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeptic here - How should I use the eclipse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 750x530px
Should I try a Goetica summoning? It's hard to tell what on /x/ is shitposts and what might be legit
>>
>>19451075
1. You're not supposed to use /x/ as a measuring stick because there will always be shills.
2. It's not that hard to tell the difference. lurk moar.
>>
>>19451091
Don't listen to this guy, he's a shill
>>
>>19451091
It's really not because fedoras and retards who viciously defend proven debunked material come fill every thread
>>
If it sounds outrageous and only has 'spiritual' or 'metaphoric' values to it it's basically bullshit.
>>
>>19451075
8+21+17=46

Number 46 RECONSTRUCTED LIFE: Resurrection

https://biblenumbersforlife.com
Get ready
>>
>>19451367
Why didn't you add the 2 from 2017? Didn't add up to anything good, huh?
>>
File: solar.jpg (66KB, 369x350px) Image search: [Google]
solar.jpg
66KB, 369x350px
>>19451382
Number 48 FATHER’S BLESSING: Inheritance

It adds up to that. However its much the same.

if you add up the whole of 2017 plus 8 and 21 you get 2046
Number 20 DISTRESS
Number 46 RECONSTRUCTED LIFE: Resurrection

Id be afraid anon.
>>
>>19451410
The garden is nearly complete. God just needs the flowers.
>>
>>19451102

.... said the shill.
>>
>>19451075
>Should I try a Goetica summoning?
Whatever you people try during my Father's sign, it'll backfire on yourself. Cursed be those who think they can use this eclipse as a tool!
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (159KB, 560x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
159KB, 560x789px
Don't listen to these idiots, Anon. There is so much power behind this Eclipse; all you have to know is how to harness it. Summoning a Goetic Demon would be a waste of the potential, you could do that tonight if you had the will to manage it.

I myself have a ritual I have been preparing that I will perform, that if performed correctly, will truly grant me my heart's greatest worldly desires.

>Wealth
>Fame
>Power

It begins at the start of the August 21st eclipse, and ends 7 years later during the April 8th, 2024 eclipse.
>>
>>19451075
>Skeptic here - How should I use the eclipse?
use it as an excuse for a day off to enjoy yourself
>>
America is 241 years old
Total eclipse lasts for 2 min. 41 sec.
>>
File: hadesanddemeter.jpg (115KB, 896x469px) Image search: [Google]
hadesanddemeter.jpg
115KB, 896x469px
During the eclipse, Pluto will be opposite of Ceres, who represents Demeter. This conjures the Greek tale of Persephone going to the underworld half a year at a time... her time in the sun with her mother is drawing to an end soon, autumn comes closer and new energy rises. By the story, Demeter usually just plunges into mourning her daughter's absents, bringing out winter, but winters have been strange the past few years, haven't they? Demeter seems to have something she wants to say to Hades before she must let her daughter go once again. Or perhaps it's Hades who has come to make some sort of amend?

This is an ideal time to let go of that which does not serve you and pursue higher things. Whether that's summoning goetic demons or ending toxic relationships and following your dreams, that's up to what actions you take.
>>
>>19453792
america is 300 years old, silly goose
>>
Wise man. We are all getting an upgrade choose wisely.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.