[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different reality in the Astral plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7f94fa109dce1c58.jpg (302KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
7f94fa109dce1c58.jpg
302KB, 2048x1366px
Ok, i recently started my journey into meditation and Astral projection and I achieved something. I successfully achieved to divide my spirit and my body but the Astral dimensions wasn't as I expected. I tried to meditate and pass into the iris for quiet a long time until I tried the help of drugs like xanax to help my relaxation and my passage. This was my first real success, I passed into the Astral but the room was dark and misty, the walls where dark with some big black points. I was scared and I couldn't explore further the dimension. I looked around on forums but without success, does /x/ have a an explanation?
>>
You suffer from astral blindness when you are too close to your physical body you need to lunge away and fight being snapped back don't worry about running into anything you can pass through your walls if you will it
>>
>>19450994
You need love to create light in the astral plane.
>>
This happens to me occasionally. I always go farther away from my body and think of good things that make me happy. At that moment I'm able to see things as clear as day and i can travel without fear of the unknown. Just keep practicing and sooner or later you won't even need xanax
>>
>>19450994
post more pics of the redhead and uhh .... you shall have what you seek ...
>>
>>19450994
I had a very similar issue as well. The area I came to was a land of blue ice (i think it was ice) and the open sky was a very dark gray and the light was very very dim. There was a structure about 200 feet from me and it seemed to shift in and out of focus. What was weird about it was that the harder I focused on it, the dimmer the light got and the blurrier it became. When I relaxed, I could see it with Hi-Def clarity, and the structure lit up like a light was shining from all around. At this time colors appeared on it, bright red (were as before it was just black shifting between gray and black blurs). I could make out details on the structure my physical eyes couldn't possible do in the material dimension. Keep practicing, don't try to hard to focus, and relax. I think letting go and letting functions of your subconscious work is key? my hypothesis anyways.
>>
astral fag here. dont listen to anything. you are the master of your ship. become a warrior in a garden and weild your weapons true.
>>
>astral blindness
hahahaaaaa
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.