[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deja vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8mhxt.gif (610KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
8mhxt.gif
610KB, 200x189px
Do you feel like you're constantly having deja vu?

share your stories, and what yours is normally about.
>>
>>19450906
All the time. I think I had 3 or 4 just this week. Started to think I might have brain cancer or something. What the fuck is going on.
>>
Often dream specific things happening, not who's involved but when it happens I freak out
>>
Used to get it often. Really felt like something was up with that.. last few years it hasn't happened anywhere near as frequently or even much at all.
>>
Get it constantly. Its always something normal but unusual for my daily life. I usually feel like id seen it in a dream prior to the event.
>>
Sometimes I get it all the time (as in 24/7) and usually I get not at all or very occasionally. I don't know what the trigger is.
>>
>>19450906
About one year back I had a psychedelic drug episode which (re)started a great spiritual interest for me. Since then I have deja vu almost everyday, sometimes I have deja vu the whole day and sometimes multiple deja vus (up to three-four i think at most) in the deja vu. It also happens that I have deja vu about (not in) my dreams, I remember having had some dreams before.

Sometimes the deja vu is slightly different from reality, I remember being angry/sad in the deja vu but this time I am happy. An example of this is one time I made caramel popcorn that didn't turn out too good, in the deja vu I was angry and frustrated about it but this time I laughed at it. A few times the deja vu may even have helped me. One time I was at a hamburger place with my mom and brother, I got a deja vu and in the deja vu I lost my golden ring that I was wearing, I even remember getting so frustrated in the deja vu that It woke me up. This time I held my ring tightly until we left the place and I still have it.
>>
>>19450906
All deja vu is, is just your brain bouncing back information one too many times. Honestly it really takes away the magic of deja vu
>>
I get deja vu with every summoning/magic/flat earth/divination general.
>>
>>19450906
>>19452506
>>19453452

Do you remember reading this post?
>>
>>19453547
DEJA VU
I'VE BEEN TO THIS THREAD BEFORR
>>
File: 1502540334408.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502540334408.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>19450906
I have a deja vu when im fighting with my gf... I always change the outcome and end up solving the problem. Sometimes i feel like im fucking up the future as it is supposed to happen. Sometimes i think im just seeing my self from another timeline or universe where i just simply fuck up and wished that the outcome was different. Happens to me a lot. The most vivid dream i remember is when i was in my house with my gf and she tried to kill herself. The other day happened exactly that. In the dream. I told her to fuck off. In reality i just supported her even if she was a fucking cunt with me. Managed to change the outcome. Maybe saved a life. Maybe killed thousands... And was all in my choise about changeing stuff. It's awesome. But sometimes it creeps me out.
>>
>>19450906
Not constantly. But I do get it more often than I feel I should
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.