[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAOS MAGIC GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0081.jpg (242KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
242KB, 2000x2000px
In this thread, we discuss about chaos magic. Topics include the practice of sigils; techniques for altered states of consciousness (Eros and Thanatos); home-made procedures, paradigms and magic systems; sharing of failures and results; magical challenges (30daysof); related paradigms like Discordianism; recently published books and grimoires; and what the fuck you want.
>>
>>19450901
My last attempt at creating a servator was highly successful. What does he do? That's for me to know you to not know.

Anyone else having success with servator magic?
>>
have tried sigils, did not work. what do?
>>
>>19451174
Which sigils did you try?
>>
>>19451174
You probably didn't go deep enough into your trance. This is all essentially just communicating your conscious will to your subconscious mind. You have to go into a deep trance like state to do this. Some people can achieve the proper state in a matter of seconds and it takes some people hours to do so. Practice things like meditation, lucid dreaming and astral projection. Eventually you will master the trance state and be able to perform real magick.
>>
Is there an ezine or a podcast directed at chaotes specifically?
>>
>>19450901
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>19451128
I have a servitor that finds out what other people's servitors do.
>>
>>19451174
It always works to some degree if you pay enough attention to chaos.
>>
>>19452565
Rune Soup
Glitch Bottle
Higherside Chats
>>
>>19450901
Bambity bump!

Hee hoo haa! Ooga booga baa! Siunausta kaikille langalla olijoille!
>>
>>19451199
>imposing paradigms
No need to psychologize. Who's to say what's real? Sigils work for unknown reasons. And fail sometimes too. Often times unreasonable requests go unanswered by the universe.
>>
>>19452671
Ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!
>>
>>19452674
>unreasonable requests go unanswered by the universe
But why?
>>
>>19452574
Chaote solomon triangle: Kaos/Eros/Thanatos
K E K
>>
>>19452692
Idk. I think there's a danger in overspecificity. You must be realistic but not too realistic. Ties in with lust for results.
>>
>>19452655
good thing i have backup servitor that blocks that
>>
>>19451174
Try again with another wording. I've been told one of the first exercices in the IOT consists of lunching dozens of sigils. While increasing the probability that some of them shall works, it also helps to forget their purpose and to not fall in the lust of results.
>>
>>19452565
Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole (DDRH). Even if Andrieh has quit, Jason manage to keep it at the top level.
>>
File: createchange.gif (500KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
createchange.gif
500KB, 500x221px
>>19451174
You're probably not seeing the pattern clearly enough. Work with chaos for creation and destruction. Order for maintenance. You have to understand the place of both for it to work. Nearly every work involves a combination of both order and chaos. Understand and use both.
>>
File: 1410709526495.jpg (295KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1410709526495.jpg
295KB, 700x1690px
>>19450901
>>
>>19454154
Things like that pic are made possible by relying exclusively on order.
>>
>>19450901
where is this 30 days of sigils challenge of which you speak?
>>
>>19455438
30 days challenges can be found here : http://www.magical30.com
>>
File: 1414097408879.jpg (21KB, 389x440px) Image search: [Google]
1414097408879.jpg
21KB, 389x440px
>>19450901
I fucked around with AP/RV/psychics, and now I can't think in my own head.

It may sound peculiar, but it's like my thoughts are now distributed between multiple people at once.

How the fuck do I get my consciousness localized to my body again? Is it the work of some type of astral entity?

Serious help, please.
>>
File: IMG_0088.jpg (69KB, 625x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
69KB, 625x265px
>>19455459
Your in my head actually. Go back to your one and solve your own problems by yourself.
>>
>>19455459
So you're like a mini-hivemind?
Record the results and report back to me.
>>
>>19455459
Find a quiet, secluded place to meditate. Not because it will help you meditate, but because it will help you decouple from the world around you.
>>
>>19450901

Chaos magick is a gateway and a form of syncretism that doesn't lead anywhere in and of itself. Every serious chaos magician winds up practicing something besides chaos magick. Think carefully about all the possible meanings of that; most of them are manifest.
>>
>>19455459
learn 2 banish newfriend
>>
>>19455997
I started out in chaos magic and am mostly going through kabbalah right now. I'm also of jewish decent so there was an extra layer of relation present.
I think people just stumble into what works for them, mostly. Things tend to be about your personal experience and relation to the practice and might not be where others go during their journey.
>>
>>19456000
hahaha digits for me again. Thank you kek. Please deliver me to safety, sanctimony and salvation

>>19456050
as digits god I approve of kabbalah and remind everyone that the core principal of chaos magic is just do what works yo
>>
>>19455459
>but it's like my thoughts are now distributed between multiple people at once.
Literally me on DXM. Would probably feel like you if I decided to dabble more in AP and stuff.
>>
>>19451187
somewhat insignificant things and some things that really mean a great deal. maybe i should have a go at something so basic and non life altering.
>>
>>19453109
i will experiment with other wordings. i wonder if there is a list of words that vibe with our subconscious mind for powerful impact. i believe the loa community discusses this, but i haven't looked deep into it.

i'm going to work on the letting go.
>>
>>19456000
What's the best banishing method?
>>
>>19450901
>paradigms like Discordianism
>paradigms
wew
>>
Could chaos magic be used to alter my own body? Say, if I wanted to gain muscle, intelligence, memory, or sexual enhancement?
>>
Can you use chaos magic to influence someone else? Say, if I wanted to keep a family member who has cancer healthy. Or help them find a good job.
>>
File: Dobbshead.png (102KB, 1807x2713px) Image search: [Google]
Dobbshead.png
102KB, 1807x2713px
>>19457105
You're Goddamned right it can!!!

I PICK THE GOD DAMN terror of the fucking gods out of my nose! Pardon my language. But YEEEEEHAW, let the sons of God and man bear witness! Even in the belly of the Thunderbird I've been casting out the False Prohets; I'm busting a gut and blowing my O-ring, and ripe to throw a loaf! For I speak only the fucking Truth, and never in my days have I spoken other than! For my every utterance is a lie, including this very one you hear! I say, `Fuck'em if they can't take a joke!' By God, `Anything for a laugh', I say. I am the last remaining Homo Correctus, I am the god damn Man of the Future! I'll drive a mile so as not to walk a foot; I am a human being of the first god damn water! Yes, I'm the javalina humping junkie that jumped the Men from Mars! I drank the Devil under seven tables, I am too intense to die, I'm insured for acts o' God and Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless fiends and alien jews from a corporate galaxy, and got away with their hubcaps! I cannot be tracked on radar! I wear nothing uniform, I wear no god damn uniform!
>>
>>19457105
Yes baby, I'm 23 feet tall and have 13 rows o' teats; I was suckled by a triceratops, I gave the Anti-Virgin a high-protien tonsil wash! I'm a bacteriological weapon, I armed and loaded! I'm a fission reactor, I fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! I weigh 666 pounds in zero gravity, come and get me! I've sired retarded space bastards across the Cosmos, I cook and eat my dead; YAH-HOOOO, I'm the Unshaven Thorn Tree of the Atlantis Zoo! I pay no taxes! The Devil's hands are my ideal playground! I hold the Seven-Bladed Windbreaker; the wheels that turn are behind me; I think backwards! I do it for fun! My imagination is a fucking cancer and I'll pork it before it porks me! The say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well by God! I count to a godzillion and one! Yes, I'm the purple flower of Hell County, give me wide berth; when I drop my drawers, Mother Nature swoons! I use a python for a prophylactic; I'm thicker, harder and meaner than the Alaskan Pipeline, and carry more spew! I'll freeze your seed before it hits the bathroom tile! YEE! YEEE! I kidnapped the future and ransomed it for the past, I made Time wait up for me to bleed my lizard! My infernal breath wilts the Tree of Life, I left my spoor on the Rock of Ages, who'll tear flesh with me, who'll spill their juice? Who'll gouge with me, whose candle will I fart out? Whoop! I'm ready!
>>
>>19450901
LARP: The Thread
Aka, Dunning Kruger Effect : The Thread

You're all pretty sad.
>>
>>19457105
So step aside, all you butt-lipped, neurotic, insecure bespectacled slabs o' wimp meat! I'm a Crime Fighting Master Criminal, I am Not Insane! I'm a screamer and a laugher, I make a spectacle of myself, I am a sight! My physical type cannot be classified by science, my `familiar' is a pterodactyl, I feed it dipshits! I communicate without wires or strings! I am a Thuggee, I am feared in the Tongs, I have the Evil Eye, I carry the Mojo Bag; I swam the Bermuda Triangle and didn't get wet! I circumcize dinosaurs with my teeth and make 'em leave a tip; I change tires with my tongue and my tool! Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the Sun! I'm the bigfooted devil of Level 14, who'll try to blow me down? I've packed the brownies of the gods, I leak the Plague from my nether parts, opiates are the mass of my religion, I take drugs! Yes, I'm a rip-snorter, I cram coca leaves right into my arm-veins before they're picked off the tree! Space monsters cringe at my tread! I wipe the Pyramides off my shoes before I enter my house. I'm fuel-injected, I'll live forever and remember it afterwords! I'm immune! I'm radioactive! Come on and give me cancer, I'll spit up the tumor and butter my bread with the juice! I'm supernatural, I bend crowbars with my meat ax and a thought! My droppings bore through the earth and erupt volcanoes in China! Yes, I can drink more wine and stay soberer than all the heathen Hindoos in Asia! YEEE HAW! Gut Blowout! I am a Moray Eel, I am a Komodo Dragon, I am the Killer Whale bereft of its pup! I have a triple backbone, I was sired by the Wolf Man, give me all your Slack! I told Jesus I wouldn't go to church and He shook my hand!
>>
>>19457105
I have my own personal saviors, I change 'em every hour, I don't give a fuck if there's life after death, I want to know if there's even any fucking Slack after death! I am a god damn visionary, I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat black holes for breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force of my mighty will! I steer my own god damn evolution! I ran 'em out of Heaven and sold it to Hell for a profit! I'm enlightened, I achieved `Nirvana' and took it home with me. Yip, yip, YEEEEEEE! I'm so ugly the Speed of Light can't slow me down and Gravity won't tug at my cuffs! When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait! They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more of
>>
>>19455997
Yep, there's and interesting text about in the Chaos Matrix
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/jmchaos.html
Is also shows why chaos magic is not eclectic magic per se
>>
>>19455459
You can also try yoga, or more simply "the stillness of the body". It helps in focusing your attention on yourself.
>>
File: ohfuc.jpg (63KB, 924x430px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuc.jpg
63KB, 924x430px
>>19455362
haha ikr ?
WE CHAOS NOW
>>
>>19451128
Yes I am creating one using the methods of the Sefer Yetzirah to create a mantra to use during the sexual process of its creation. It's not incredibly difficult, but takes an incredibly long time to permute the letters. I believe this is relevant to "Chaos" because I bastardized Yetziratic methods.
>>
Any discord servers?
>>
tell me what chaos magick has to do with chaos math
>>
>>19458162
Nothing I'm aware of
>>
>>19450901
Anyone know a good way to get started with chaos magic what practical uses a servitor can have?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.